Good day, I just recently moved into my apartment on June 25, 2019. One of the reasons why I chose this community was because I was excited about having a private garage. On the day of move in I was told that my apartment did come with a garage. I was very unhappy because I truly thought that I would have a private garage. With that being said, parking has been difficult because when I get home from work, the parking spots are not available near the apartment; therefore I have to park down the street from my apartment. Being that I am a single and I have a major medical issue it has become very inconvenient for me. Although I will get over not having a garage; however I wish there were some accommodations in regards to parking.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It is way too noisy throughout the building during both day and night. Also some residents do not clean up behind dogs and allow the to go on sidewalks as well. Apartments need better upgrades.

It is a nice community however the renewal rates are outrageous. No incentive to renew with crazy hike in prices. I suggest leaving after the lease is up.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The gate being broke all the time is my only issue and maintenance has made a road on the pretty grass but yet we have to pick up dog poop. It looks TERRIBLE!!!!!!

Its okay I rate it okay overall just okay, kinda loud yup thats about it nothing else to say thanks for the points and thanks for the yep okay done

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The amount of stray cats in the neighborhood is ridiculous. Also the maintenance service has been very poor. The front office staff is nice.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

New resident, so far so good, can’t wait to see what other great things are happening in the neighborhood. Very clean and quiet, friendly neighbors

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It's a good deal to move in but they raise the rent every year till you move. This discourage us from staying here. This is being penny wise and dollars foolish .

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The community itself is very nice but there are too many stray cats that pee all over the place. If they would resolve this issue that would make the community more desirable.

Nice community. Being in Wellington it should be safe but unfortunately it does not have a safe feel. My car got broken into, the cops are here every other day responding to calls. There are tons of stray cats walking around. The office staff is not so helpful with anything.

Other than none of the community rules being enforced and a lot of the residents are kind of shady, it's a decent place to live most of the time.

Nice place to live but many things should be worked on. The gates not working for instance, the pool not being heated. The old AC units on many apartments, the parking situation and the Dog owners not picking up after their dogs.

We like management maintenace does a great job answering maintenace calls. Dog owners tend not to be courteous of othe neighbors and let their dogs bark. Security is lax. People dont care keep breaking gate.

A lot of evening noise near my residence. The lights out side are too bright, need black out shades. Rental pay portal is not that user friendly.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I give living here a three . 1 Pool is not enough for all the residents to packed on weekends and holidays . Or 2 bbqs not enough plus they are always dirty and out of propane . The blinds are very cheap in the apartments and break easy . For a four bedroom the washer and dryer aren’t big enough to keep up with five people living in the apartment. I’d rather have the floors in the bedroom the laminate like the rest of the apartment easier to clean and better for allergies and pets . The kitchen is nice but really didn’t think about a good place to put the fridge. It’s also way to hot during the summer time because the windows aren’t weather proof .for the amount of rent we pay . This apartment should be way better the lighting in the apartment is so ugly and out dated . No lightning in the bottom of case very dangerous !

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It is noisy bc of kids screaming in the courtyard and at the pool. Families should not play loud music, it is rude when many go there to relax!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Great office staff who are always friendly and professional. Community is quiet and well kept. Awesome neighborhood with great school districts.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The Estates at WG offer excellent value for your dollar. The amenities, community and setting are above what other communities offer for much higher rates. The new management and staff represent a positive future for the community and residents.

Over all we are pretty happy there... we love being on he lake and having the view and the garage.. loving sitting out on the lake. And be able to work from the garage

Overall, good community for families. Pets friendly, tennis court, and swimming pool is a plus. Maintenance e staffs are very fast to respond to your needs

The service is good for the most part and most people at the office are nice. Renewed for another 13 months will see how it goes. The gym is nice.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Just moved in. Had to call maintenance for garbage disposal and noisy dryer. The maintenance man came and fixed everything in just a few minutes. I was very happy.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Great place to live, moved in this complex 4 years ago, lived in 2 different units, upgraded to a bigger unit overlooking the lake. Maintenance crew does a good job of the grounds and units. Overall good place to live.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Beautiful complex with pool , gym, tennis courts and barbecue areas. Whenever I have something that needs to be fix in the apartment, maintenance does it very fast.

Estates at Wellington is a nice community in a great location right next to the Wellington Green Mall. Many places to eat nearby and fun things to do.