The community itself is very nice but there are too many stray cats that pee all over the place. If they would resolve this issue that would make the community more desirable.

Nice community. Being in Wellington it should be safe but unfortunately it does not have a safe feel. My car got broken into, the cops are here every other day responding to calls. There are tons of stray cats walking around. The office staff is not so helpful with anything.

Other than none of the community rules being enforced and a lot of the residents are kind of shady, it's a decent place to live most of the time.

Nice place to live but many things should be worked on. The gates not working for instance, the pool not being heated. The old AC units on many apartments, the parking situation and the Dog owners not picking up after their dogs.

Overall, good community for families. Pets friendly, tennis court, and swimming pool is a plus. Maintenance e staffs are very fast to respond to your needs

The place is beautiful, the staff are very nice and polite, I think they should update the apartments with better quality in terms of the finishes, the bathrooms the kitchen tops, windows and the mesh system, to be able to justify the act cost of rent and the area, afterwards it has been a pleasant experience

Great office staff who are always friendly and professional. Community is quiet and well kept. Awesome neighborhood with great school districts.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The facilities are amazing! The pool is huge and there are plenty of chairs, the gym is brand new and has great equipment. It is a mostly quiet neighborhood.

Over all we are pretty happy there... we love being on he lake and having the view and the garage.. loving sitting out on the lake. And be able to work from the garage

Beautiful complex with pool , gym, tennis courts and barbecue areas. Whenever I have something that needs to be fix in the apartment, maintenance does it very fast.

The Estates at WG offer excellent value for your dollar. The amenities, community and setting are above what other communities offer for much higher rates. The new management and staff represent a positive future for the community and residents.

Current resident for over a year and the community is calm and friendly with plenty of community events and resort style pool area. The gym equipment needs to be replaced as most is dated and some machines don't work. People here are friendly and location is ideal for shoppers and individuals that like to eat out. Plenty of stores, restaurants, hotels, Hospital is around the corner literally and the mall is next door! Very welcoming atmosphere and pet friendly

I like the services community provides. All the maintainancne related issues fixed on time with minimum follow ups. Gym has now more equipments.

Great place, wonderful staff! Pool area is great and has two gas grills. Clean, safe, gated community, very good schools in the area. Quiet neighborhood

We feel very safe here and the staff is very friendly. Unfortunately our unit has major issues with ants and baby water bugs despite numerous visits from pest control and thorough, constant cleaning. Dog park could also use a water station.

Good for now for the most part except one complaint. Everyone BUT us has Christmas decorations at their entrance! As much money as we pay a month as residents

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Nice community, great environment. My neighbors are very friendly. A little pricey. But definitely recommended. My kids are in love with the pool.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Love the sunsets from my balcony looking the view of the beautiful Lake Lisbet. The community overall experience has been really nice. So far I have had a very good experience.

Love The Estates at Wellington. On the pricey side, but worth it. Great family community and close to everything you need. My kids love it here too.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Sometimes the dogs bark to much, but Its not that bad. I have been here for almost 4 years. This is my first apartment. I am giving 3 starts because i dont know what else to compare it to I feel safe But that one person got shot so idk Overal 4/5

This is a great community with a very efficient maintenance staff. My townhouse is comfortable and the location is very good - close to dining and shopping. I couldn’t give 5 stars because of an ongoing problem with the unit.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I would give it 5 stars if my applicances worked better. They’re always breaking. I love the neighborhodo otherwise. Side note though that Better lighting outside would be nice outside- it’s really dark where I walk my dogs and at my actual front door.

Residents need to be held accountable for their garbage littering the breezeway. There have been many incidents of animal feces in stairwell for days.

Amazing Place can get better, Jacuzzi in the pool area will be great. More Security will be nice, the camera system. Replace the AC filter is something really important why don't bring that to each apartment after month and a half?