The community itself is very nice but there are too many stray cats that pee all over the place. If they would resolve this issue that would make the community more desirable.

Other than none of the community rules being enforced and a lot of the residents are kind of shady, it's a decent place to live most of the time.

Nice community. Being in Wellington it should be safe but unfortunately it does not have a safe feel. My car got broken into, the cops are here every other day responding to calls. There are tons of stray cats walking around. The office staff is not so helpful with anything.

Current resident for over a year and the community is calm and friendly with plenty of community events and resort style pool area. The gym equipment needs to be replaced as most is dated and some machines don't work. People here are friendly and location is ideal for shoppers and individuals that like to eat out. Plenty of stores, restaurants, hotels, Hospital is around the corner literally and the mall is next door! Very welcoming atmosphere and pet friendly

Overall, good community for families. Pets friendly, tennis court, and swimming pool is a plus. Maintenance e staffs are very fast to respond to your needs

Great office staff who are always friendly and professional. Community is quiet and well kept. Awesome neighborhood with great school districts.

Love The Estates at Wellington. On the pricey side, but worth it. Great family community and close to everything you need. My kids love it here too.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I moved to south fl a year and a half ago to further my career in the equestrian industry. This apartment complex was the only one I was interested in, due to the beauty of it and the proximity to show grounds and barns. Once I moved in, the apartment was exactly what I’d been looking for. I love the layout, the amenities and closet space! The only thing I feel could be done to improve the living experience is to upgrade the appliances.

The property is always kept groomed, there is always parking, I love the movie night ideas. Everyone is always nice. My only request is to find a better pest control and bigger washing machines

The Estates is overall a good community. My townhouse is designed well and is comfortable. There are some issues with it, however, that I’ve been dealing with since I moved in several years ago. Maintenance is prompt!

Management is completely on top of requests. Quiet neighborhood. Safe. Good play area for kids. Amazing walk paths. The only down I see are from residents who not clean after their dog.

I would give it 5 stars if my applicances worked better. They’re always breaking. I love the neighborhodo otherwise. Side note though that Better lighting outside would be nice outside- it’s really dark where I walk my dogs and at my actual front door.

Has definitely been a positive experience living here. Great amenities and great staff working here. The community has great parking and some great people.

Lived here for 7 years. Very convenient to where I work and My family. Maintenance staff is always consistent with their work and I enjoy living here.

Clean appartments, friendly staff and nice a really community. Living at Estates at Wellington Green has been a great experience year after year and I would t hesitate to recommend this community to any one of my friends.

Great place, wonderful staff! Pool area is great and has two gas grills. Clean, safe, gated community, very good schools in the area. Quiet neighborhood

Nice community, great environment. My neighbors are very friendly. A little pricey. But definitely recommended. My kids are in love with the pool.

Good for now for the most part except one complaint. Everyone BUT us has Christmas decorations at their entrance! As much money as we pay a month as residents

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

We feel very safe here and the staff is very friendly. Unfortunately our unit has major issues with ants and baby water bugs despite numerous visits from pest control and thorough, constant cleaning. Dog park could also use a water station.

It is very well maintained, beautiful grounds and pool. The staff is wonderful. It is family oriented and dog frienldly. The maintenance is very slow

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Overall, this is a good family oriented community. Swimming pool, tennis courts, walking trail. Quick responses on maintenance team which is always a plus when you have any issues in the apartment.

Wonderful community with good people. Nice and quiet, maintenance is great. Always taking care of any issues we face in a timely manner. Overall satisfied and would definitely recommend to all.

This is a great community with a very efficient maintenance staff. My townhouse is comfortable and the location is very good - close to dining and shopping. I couldn’t give 5 stars because of an ongoing problem with the unit.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I been in this community for 2 years and and I haven’t had any problems, very quiet and safe community to live in. I love the update they did in the dog park.

We have lived here over 5 years now and we love this neighborhood! It is close to everything, well kept and we have made a lot of friends too!