Great place to live, they keep the neighborhood clean. Good customer service, kids friendly. Overall I love it here. I love the apartments layout.....

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The apartment and community are very friendly and secure feeling. Cost has risen a bit higher than I’d like but it is still less expensive than nearby complex’s.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Living here is easy...peaceful. The staff is responsive and friendly. Our 3 bedroom apartment feels roomy and spacious. We are extremely happy

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Absolutely love The Estates all of the residents are super friendly! Lots of fun things to do within the community, and very pet friendly. The front office staff go above and beyond to make sure you’re satisfied

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

We are about to sign our 3rd lease we are so happy to be moving to a bigger apartment. We love the amenities and neighbors who reside here. The staff is Awesome!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love this place. In the middle of Wellington, close to everything. Excellent staff in the office and around the property. Taken very good care of!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Moved here in November 2017 and have been completely satisfied with the way the community is cared for- both the grounds and the apartment. All of our visitors have complimented on the beauty and location of the complex. We love it here.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love this place. The staff here is awesome! Both the office staff and maintenance are wonderful. They all go above and beyond every chance they get. The people who live here are really nice too. Keon & Joey made everything a breeze with move in. Maintenance responds quickly. I've even had one mention something they noticed and said we can replace that for you too. It's unheard of the level of excellence they maintain here. You can't help but feel at home here. You can't help but be grateful to live in such an awesome community! We love our home! Best place I've ever lived in my life! That says a lot at my age.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love where we live! The office staff is very responsive and accommodating. It’s a quiet community which we love. It’s close to everything!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Excellent. The people who work are very friendly and helpful. the social areas and green areas are very well maintained, it is quiet to live.When you need plumbing maintenance or any failure you have, always pay attention and do the repair immediately

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Our community offers an environment very family oriented and friendly. Living here is like feeling at home. You can enjoy a day at the pool, or exercise at the gym with the confidence that it is a safe place to be.

I LOVE LIVING HERE. THE COMMUNITY IS GREAT. THE MAINTENANCE IS A LITTLE SLOW AT RESPONDING OR 5 STARS, THE GROUNDS ARE WELL KEPT AND UNITS ARE NICELY DONE

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Since day one, Deon and Joey have been very professional and courteous. Joey has really shined through and made a very large impression on us. There is not enough I could say regarding Joey. The day I met him I was out looking for an apartment for myself and my children due to a recent broken marriage. It was not an easy day, to say the least, and Joey filled it with sunshine. His enthusiasm, obvious love for The Estates at Wellington Green, and passion for his job was contagious. In fact, I went home and shared the information with my soon to be ex husband due to Joey’s infectious optimism and loyalty to The Estates. The move in process was as api less as could be. Joey maintained excellent communication. He made me feel like we were friends from day one. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for this entire process. It could’ve been riddled with tears and instead we are all full of enthusiasm and hope for the future!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It is great here. I have been here 3 years. I have felt safe here and the staff here is great. Always very helpful with any issues. A great place to live.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It has been a good experience, i enjoy the pool , gym and the playground areas and go on a stroll every day. The service is always fast and it's close to everything.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I have only lived here less than a week, but I am very happy with the neighborhood and the office employees. My neighbors are very friendly and the area is so convenient.

I like how quiet is the community. Cleanliness of the areas is on point. The staff have been super helpful and friendly. I really love the location and the amenities.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I had a very smooth transition moving into the apartment Joey was fantastic. The apartment is beautiful and I'm glad to call this my home! Thank you

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Maintenance is great here, I’ve had a great experience with them and their very fast at helping with tasks and issues. All in all its been a great year and a few months

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I LOVE THE ESTATES @ WELLINGTON GREEN! KEON F. (LEASING AGENT) WAS GREAT VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND INFORMATIVE. I LOVE THE AMENITIES AND EVERYTHING ELSE THISNPLACE HAS TO OFFER

Just recently moved in and I absolutely love it here, the staff is so friendly and helpful. Apartments are very nice. Neighborhood is clean and safe!

Anne was very helpful with the whole move in process, and answered all of my question and addressed all of my concerns! The additional staff was very welcoming as well.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Absolutely love the community feel of these apartments not to mention the amazing location with the mall just 2 minutes away! Maintenance request get taken care of quickly and efficiently!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Absolutely love it here it feels like home! Management is on top of our requests if any.The community is beautiful . Everyone is very kind .

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The location is amazing! A lot of great places to go to within walking distance. The community is well maintained and clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful!