I love this community! The amenities are amazing and well kept. The only complaint I have is the amount of stray cats running around. Slightly annoying but I would rather have cats than rats

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Best leasing staff, they’re like family!! Quiet beautiful community with impeccable upkeep! I would recommend living here to everyone looking for a place to call HOME.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Nice quiet and safe place to live with great amenities. Never seen a single bug in my apartment and staff is very nice. Very very dog friendly as well.

I have lived here for many years. It’s a great location, centrally located, within walking distance of everything you could need, great schools. The office and maintenance staff are always friendly and eager to help

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Love the pool. Love the employees. They are making a lot of upgrades. I love living here. If i could improve anything it would be that i would rather have a few dumpsters around so i could throw away larger or leaky trash whenever i want.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I have lived in the tri-counties in South Florida. Palm Beach County has been my favorite county and in this county, The Estates is my second location. I absolutely love living here. It feels very safe, esthetically it’s beautiful and well maintained, it’s mostly quiet, family oriented, and my absolute favorite part is being able to go walking to the health good market, salon, barber shop and my teenage boys can go walking to the Wellington Mall to hang out with friends. I could not be anymore pleased. I am grateful to be living here.

Clean, spacious and nice. Some outlets are out but overall good location and well maintained. Nice pool and gym and tennis courts. Friendly staff

It’s been really great. This is my second apartment complex that I’ve lived in and everyone here is super attentive to the needs of the residents. The location is great and it is overall a beautiful community.

I love living here it’s everything. I couldn’t ask for more quiet kid friendly and dog friendly place to live. The pool,gym, tennis courts, basketball courts, and playgrounds makes you never have to leave to entertain guests and their children also.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Amazing community, great location, friendly staff. All the amenities are well kept and always looking to keep the community up to date. Great living experience!!

Everything is great! The pool, fitness center, tennis courts, and more! We appreciate the trash valet and love that we have a garage for the car.

I truly lucked out when I found The Estates of Wellington Green for my new "home". Priced right and beautifully maintained!! The true treasure is the staff in the office, specifically Keon Forbes. He has been so helpful to me the past 3 years. He makes my life easier and I appreciate his timely responses to all my requests. The BEST place to rent in Wellington in my opinion!

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

A great community with beautiful amenities and very friendly office staff. On call maintenance is always very quick to fix any issues as well.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

The best apartment living experience. The amenities are fantastic. There are permanent grills poolside along with brand new and updated pool furniture, not to mention the gym with all the latest equipment

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

Overall, amazing place to live. Our family enjoys the community. And close to all the stores, schools. And we always love to go to the pool on the weekends.

The Estate's staff are wonderful! The people here are great, and the pool has great amenities! We really like being close to the mall shopping and some great restaurants!

Love it here, it's quiet, the staff and maintenance are amiable. It's a decent price and it's right by the lake ! I love that I chose this as my location, it's awesome !

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I love it here. I love all the facilities and the way the place is kept up. The staff is cordial and the other residents are great! Great to call this place my home!

I love leaving in The Estates at Wellington Green apartment, stuff, neighbors, and location are awesome! The place is super clean and every time we need it something it gets done super fast, thank you so much to TEAWGA

The Estates is a great community. The neighborhood has everything you need. Joey at the office is very helpful! I would recommend The Estates 😊

Great place to live! Easy acess to many places, malls, school, groceries, restaurants, shops, and highways. The staff is always nice and friendly.

my experience in the apartment is good, the neighborhood are great, love it. I hope stay here for a long time, because is secure and have a good maintenance, the pool is great.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

I’ve truly enjoyed living here! It’s my husbands and I first place together and we couldn’t be happier living here. The staff is always willing to help and meet the needs of all the residents. They do a great job at communicating through emails and always have special events for the community.

Reply from The Estates at Wellington Green Apartments

It's a very family friendly community. Yet, it's quiet enough for someone who just wants to sit outside and relax. Love the scenery, perfect for dog-walking or jogging. Quick service when there's something wrong in the apartment. So far, it's exceeded my expectations for apartment/townhouse living!

Good Management is the best People here are real nice, especially from around the world and speak different languages here unique culture love it Rent is a little expensive but good management is worth it