It's a super luxury living in the west of manhattan, between Chelsea and hell kitchen. Incredible view, looking over the Hudson river. Very friendly personnel. Beautiful cafe in the entrance. Incredible fitness facility and roof top.

Only two months in but absolutely know we made the right choice. Amazing amenities, gorgeous unit. Excellent staff. My only comment is the awful “movie theater style” hallway carpet and sickly paint makes hallways depressing. But that’s the point, it is the only flaw in the entire building!!!! But I caution that the rooftop will have to be monitored this summer. Clearly residents are brining in large groups of people and friends to enjoy the rooftop. I know many/most of them don’t live here and this goes against policy, creating co festoon for those of paying to be here. Please institute a staff check at elevators literally checking names on list for rooftop. It will become like a hot rooftop club otherwise and unfair to have all those no residents in such massive large groups on weekend nights and days. Otherwise amazing experience and I talk up the building to every person I know!!!! Keep it up!!!!!

Great staff. The When I put out a repair request they come at a good time. The elevator is quick which is a big plus for me. Everyone is friendly and courteous. The best

Had an excellent time at the recent St Patricks day brunch hosted on the top floor of the Hudson club at the Eugene. Drinks and food were superb, thanks

Reply from The Eugene

I'm really enjoying my experience at the Eugene. The amenities are amazing but what really makes the building special are the great employees from the front desk to the concierge!

Reply from The Eugene

Such a nice residence. Great view. Friendly neighbors. Good place to access. Safety area. Convenient transportation. Best apartment in New York.

Reply from The Eugene

Great leasing and move-in experience. Team has been very responsive, with excellent communications. The building is amazing and we love our decision to move here.

Reply from The Eugene

Great front desk staff, love the in-building Palace Valet services and staff, partnership with Throw Me A Bone is also very helpful. The elevators are too slow.

Reply from The Eugene

the construction site is too noisy; maintenance comes a little bit slowly although they do a good job, but sometimes it's urgent right? like toilet and heater problem.

Reply from The Eugene

Just some details of the service and decorating needs to catchup. Something like, a direction map and telegraph screen in the elevator would be nice.

Reply from The Eugene

Great front desk team, hope management can be more responsive. The flowers at front desk, smiles on staffers' faces all make our day brighter; The gym is a bit under my expectation in terms of the classes, there's a lack of variety, I would love to see more class offerings. However we all love the amazing facilities;

Reply from The Eugene

➣views, views, views ➣staff is amazing ➣great events It's a new style of living. All the amenities are extension of your apartment. The social bonus is meeting new people, your neighbors become your friends. :-)))

Reply from The Eugene

As a brand new resident at this point all appears to be spot on. From the staff to the way the building is run and maintained to the incredible amenity spaces by all accounts this is an outstanding place to live.

Reply from The Eugene

The staff are really what make this place welcoming. Great caliber of attentiveness, professionalism, yet appropriately personal and friendly. Always great walking in to give and get a smile.

Reply from The Eugene

Loved it!The gym (La Palestra) is a sanctuary from the city- it's never crowded, outfitted with the latest fitness equipment, has great yoga & Pilates instructors & staff, wonderful place to exercise. The interior designs in common spaces & apartments are unique, high-end and modern. Every lounge and common area is outfitted with gorgeous furniture, much of it authentic imported mid-century pieces. The quality is superb, it's a luxury to have the lounge & common areas available for residents to enjoy. The staff always go out of their way to be friendly, helpful and accommodating.

Reply from The Eugene

It’s a really nice building. Convenient location. And people that work here are really down to earthly good people. They are truly kind and supportive. They are on top of everything that you need. I love it here. I don’t see myself living anywhere else.

Reply from The Eugene

After a little more than two months living at The Eugene In Manhattan, I am settled in, comfortable and extremely happy with my overall experience. The management and staff are always nice, polite, very professional and always ready to help. Thank you to everyone for making my move into the Eugene so seemless and easy.

Reply from The Eugene

It's great. The people are great to have around. Everyone who works here is very happy and awesome to talk too. The amenities are second to none.

Reply from The Eugene

amenity was great, doorman was polite, but the noise was annoying from time to time, the time was too early. In all the maintenance is good.

Reply from The Eugene

Great amenities, wonderful location (very convenient for accessing midtown and Penn station), great staff. Overall couldn't recommend highly enough.

Reply from The Eugene

I’m a new resident and I am amazed at the quality and the professionalism of the staff! So that combined with an authentic NY personality, I’d have to say, “The Eugene is the best place I’ve lived in New York!”

Reply from The Eugene

Amazing amenities and community spirit. The concierge hosts events and gets everyone together. The only flaw is that the turn around time for fixing appliances might be a bit long. Overall great experience and great apartment.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene is a fantastic building with good and attentive management team and friendly and respectful concierge. The amenities are great as well.

Reply from The Eugene

I love and appreciate the diverse community here at the Eugene. The staff are very attentive, as well as helpful. My neighbors are great and respectful.

Reply from The Eugene

Everyone in the building has been very helpful since I moved in and front desk is amazing. I love the amenities especially when I have company over.