First rate experience here, especially the front desk personnel, standing out to me are Justine and Marvin. Justine helped me on my move in day when I was experiencing some elevator issues and she made it much better. Marvin is a consummate professional and takes care of the residents wonderfully.

Nice building with range of cool amenities. Friendly stuff. The location is getting better since after the Hudson Yards mall has opened, but getting crowded.

The worst thing about this building is the never-ending construction. I am waken up every morning at sharp seven. The view from my windows are completely blocked. This is really annoying.

The staff and service at The Eugene is fantastic. I am greeted by my name and welcomed each time I arrive home. And the staff is always ready and happy to help if I ever need anything.

The Eugene it is amazing place to live all amenities are great, the neighborhood it is a plus all cafe shopping and transportation are great .

The Eugene has a strong sense of community and my neighbors are friendly, interesting people that let me pet their dogs! There is a unity among the residents that makes you feel as though you belong to something every time you enter a community space. Everyone is nice here!

The staff is great, the people around me are great, I feel safe and welcomed. I am getting what I paid for if not more, and the cafe in the lobby is so convenient. I also love the dogs. All of them.

Been here for a while now, perspectives sure did changed. I wouldn't just most residents based on what I've came across but the ones I did can be more friendly and polite? I just think that greeting can improve individuals mood.

Reply from The Eugene

Great I love that every time we can get the massage if we have the delivery, also I’ll have great time on second floor, but I feel bad when I get my package must wait for long time

Reply from The Eugene

I think our community is great and I really enjoyed living here. The amenities are nice and organized. The front desk is helpful and welcoming. I felt home here.

Reply from The Eugene

Haven’t get experience the apartment community, but rating the move in experience, thing as are not good. Move in day was disorganized and the apartment was in bad shape

Reply from The Eugene

I haven't been here long but I've really enjoyed how quick mgmt gets back, and how nice the residents are! Front desk has been nothing but helpful, and I look forward to living here a long time.

Reply from The Eugene

It’s been very welcoming and inclusive. Everyone is very friendly and the concierge go above and beyond. Everywhere is clean and well kept. We love the place

Reply from The Eugene

My experience living here at the Eugene has been phenomenal this is the best city in the world and this is the absolute best neighborhood in building in the the city!! All of my neighbors and everyone who works in this building is absolutely friendly and helpful. The building itself is beautiful inside and out everything is top-of-the-line gorgeous and luxurious.

Reply from The Eugene

So far this place is top notch. The staff, the area: the views are all amazing and above the rest. Everyone is helpful, professional and nice

Reply from The Eugene

I love the views from the apartment. People have been friendly. The washer and particularly the dryer don't function much at all. Also, the elevator situation is really unacceptable given the number out of service so far

Reply from The Eugene

Great community experience so far - just moved in. Quick feedback and service and easy to communicate with the leasing office during the leasing and move in process.

Reply from The Eugene

Great place but elevator is really loud. Really unlike any other residential building in nyc that I’ve seen. Otherwise facilities and checking were great

Reply from The Eugene

great experience living here. nice amenities and neighbourhood. very close to subway stations and really friendly and welcoming staff members

Reply from The Eugene

Great staff experience so far, very helpful during my move-in and very fast response time with initial maintenance requests! Very accommodating and love the apartment!

Reply from The Eugene

Just moved into the building a month or so ago. The Eugene is a quiet, sleek, and elegant building. The front desk attendants are friendly and the staff is very attentive to detail.

Reply from The Eugene

Everything has been pretty good overall. The only negatives are the noise levels coming from the construction all day and the ventilation system in the apartments does not make any sense.

Reply from The Eugene

Moved in a couple of weeks ago and have really enjoyed living here so far. The front desk staff are generally very friendly and repair requests are taken care of promptly.

Reply from The Eugene

I’m really impressed with the staff and building. Favorite one I’ve lived at in my history of New York apartments. The staff is responsive and friendly. I enjoy coming home!

Reply from The Eugene

Management is great and they definitely help create a community feeling. There are events they put together to ensure tenants are able to meet each other and also shows that management cares greatly.