it would be much better if we don't have to wait in line one by one and get packages at the front desk. There could probably be an easier way.

Reply from The Eugene

Application process was easy and convenient, and the leasing office was great in answering questions, especially Luke who helped us find an apartment that met our needs

Reply from The Eugene

We need to pick up the package at front desk, which is fine. Yet sometimes it takes really long time as many residents are trying to wait to be served one by one. Probably there could be a better way. Also it would be better if there’s camera on each floor, for the security reason.

Reply from The Eugene

The eugene apartments is place I have ever lived! The rooftop is my favorite place to be and I love the convenience of having everything that I need in one place.

Reply from The Eugene

Love hearing "Welcome Home!" when I arrive after a long day. The halls are always kept nice and neat and the bluestone cafe is a gem. Grateful for such wonderful amenities and staff

Reply from The Eugene

I have been very much enjoying living in Eugene. Its has great offerings of amenities, great staff and within the heart of the city. Couldnt ask for more

Reply from The Eugene

Love the space thus far. Hoping that all the amenities will be available on the weekends and not busy! Thanks for all the hard work. Appreciate it

Reply from The Eugene

We love it here! Everyone has been nice and very helpful and welcoming to us! Congratulations on a very well trained and expert crew. Loving the roof! And the views too

Reply from The Eugene

The front desk staff have been amazing as have the porters. I am also impressed with the responsiveness of the experience managers. Really impressed so far.

Reply from The Eugene

Greatest place in the city to call home. The community at the Eugene is unmatched. They have truly tapped into something special here and I look forward to every new experience.

Reply from The Eugene

No complaints. Building staff are beyond hospitable and ensure each resident is tended to. Everyone remembers your name and always greets you with a smile. Any maintenance request is taken care of super quick. Feel safe at all times.

Reply from The Eugene

I LOVE living in this apartment - the staff is so warm and welcoming, it makes me just love coming home that much more! It's the perfect location with the perfect view and the perfect amenities, I'm absolutely in love.

Reply from The Eugene

Great place to live. Amazing amenities and very friendly and helpful building staff. Seems like each and every detail is taken care of and always working on improvements.

Reply from The Eugene

Great place. The amenities are amazing and the rooms are new. The appliances are great as well as. Also a lovely coffee shop attached to the place

Reply from The Eugene

Gorgeous building with fabulous amanities. Apartments have very nice finishings and the staff are helpful and friendly. Overall great experience so far.

Reply from The Eugene

It's a super luxury living in the west of manhattan, between Chelsea and hell kitchen. Incredible view, looking over the Hudson river. Very friendly personnel. Beautiful cafe in the entrance. Incredible fitness facility and roof top.

Reply from The Eugene

Only two months in but absolutely know we made the right choice. Amazing amenities, gorgeous unit. Excellent staff. My only comment is the awful “movie theater style” hallway carpet and sickly paint makes hallways depressing. But that’s the point, it is the only flaw in the entire building!!!! But I caution that the rooftop will have to be monitored this summer. Clearly residents are brining in large groups of people and friends to enjoy the rooftop. I know many/most of them don’t live here and this goes against policy, creating co festoon for those of paying to be here. Please institute a staff check at elevators literally checking names on list for rooftop. It will become like a hot rooftop club otherwise and unfair to have all those no residents in such massive large groups on weekend nights and days. Otherwise amazing experience and I talk up the building to every person I know!!!! Keep it up!!!!!

Reply from The Eugene

Great staff. The When I put out a repair request they come at a good time. The elevator is quick which is a big plus for me. Everyone is friendly and courteous. The best

Reply from The Eugene

Had an excellent time at the recent St Patricks day brunch hosted on the top floor of the Hudson club at the Eugene. Drinks and food were superb, thanks

Reply from The Eugene

I'm really enjoying my experience at the Eugene. The amenities are amazing but what really makes the building special are the great employees from the front desk to the concierge!

Reply from The Eugene

Such a nice residence. Great view. Friendly neighbors. Good place to access. Safety area. Convenient transportation. Best apartment in New York.

Reply from The Eugene

Great leasing and move-in experience. Team has been very responsive, with excellent communications. The building is amazing and we love our decision to move here.

Reply from The Eugene

Great front desk staff, love the in-building Palace Valet services and staff, partnership with Throw Me A Bone is also very helpful. The elevators are too slow.

Reply from The Eugene

the construction site is too noisy; maintenance comes a little bit slowly although they do a good job, but sometimes it's urgent right? like toilet and heater problem.

Reply from The Eugene

Just some details of the service and decorating needs to catchup. Something like, a direction map and telegraph screen in the elevator would be nice.