Love it very friendly staff and they treat you like a king glad I choose this building they got everything you need don't even got to leave the building for things.

Love my entire experience. The gym, the rooftop, the doormen, everything is fantastic. And especially now that the construction out front has finished, the building has a lovely feel to it.

So far i'd say that everything is on point. The staff is always there when needed & ready to help. The building is constantly clean and in shape as well.

Reply from The Eugene

Friendly people working here and nice apartments and amenities! The gym is super nice and brand new and the full basketball court is very cool.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene is amazing. There's nothing like it in New York City. The list of amenities is great. The rooftop is one of the best rooftops in all of Manhattan

Reply from The Eugene

After my first 6 months at The Eugene, I can confidently say this is my favorite place I've lived in so far. I didn't think I would ever move into an apartment building, having lived in houses my whole life. But the doorpersons really make you feel welcomed and the amenities and events are awesome. I love the view from the apartment and the close proximity to cool places in town.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene is awesome (especially since they took the scaffolding down). It just keeps getting better as, one-by-one, Hudson Yards comes into its own. The mall is finished (Amazing) the Vessel, The Shed - all awesome and right across 10th Ave. It is become a beautiful city all its own. But the Best part is the staff, Marv, Kevin, Keegan, Liam - everyone is awesome and like family. I've been here a year and a half and I love it.

Reply from The Eugene

Really enjoued my time staying at the eugene. staffs are always welcoming and willing to help you out whenever you have questions. highly recommend :)

Reply from The Eugene

So far, everything is great. Location is excellent and the staff are super friendly. I would definitely recommend this location to other people looking to live in NYC.

Reply from The Eugene

All my neighbors are very warm, and all the people that work here, especially the front desk is always ready and willing to help. Thank you.

Reply from The Eugene

LOVE the amenities & the staff is very friendly. My only complaint is that sometimes there is only one person manning the front desk so a long line builds up and you have to wait a while to pick up packages. Also, the elevator for the higher level floors is so slow and packed because anyone who wants to go to the roof has to use it.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene has been a great experience since i moved in. All of the concierge's are very friendly and accommodating. Management is a great help as well.

Reply from The Eugene

First rate experience here, especially the front desk personnel, standing out to me are Justine and Marvin. Justine helped me on my move in day when I was experiencing some elevator issues and she made it much better. Marvin is a consummate professional and takes care of the residents wonderfully.

Reply from The Eugene

Nice building with range of cool amenities. Friendly stuff. The location is getting better since after the Hudson Yards mall has opened, but getting crowded.

Reply from The Eugene

The worst thing about this building is the never-ending construction. I am waken up every morning at sharp seven. The view from my windows are completely blocked. This is really annoying.

Reply from The Eugene

The staff and service at The Eugene is fantastic. I am greeted by my name and welcomed each time I arrive home. And the staff is always ready and happy to help if I ever need anything.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene it is amazing place to live all amenities are great, the neighborhood it is a plus all cafe shopping and transportation are great .

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene has a strong sense of community and my neighbors are friendly, interesting people that let me pet their dogs! There is a unity among the residents that makes you feel as though you belong to something every time you enter a community space. Everyone is nice here!

Reply from The Eugene

The staff is great, the people around me are great, I feel safe and welcomed. I am getting what I paid for if not more, and the cafe in the lobby is so convenient. I also love the dogs. All of them.

Reply from The Eugene

Been here for a while now, perspectives sure did changed. I wouldn't just most residents based on what I've came across but the ones I did can be more friendly and polite? I just think that greeting can improve individuals mood.

Reply from The Eugene

Great I love that every time we can get the massage if we have the delivery, also I’ll have great time on second floor, but I feel bad when I get my package must wait for long time

Reply from The Eugene

I think our community is great and I really enjoyed living here. The amenities are nice and organized. The front desk is helpful and welcoming. I felt home here.

Reply from The Eugene

Haven’t get experience the apartment community, but rating the move in experience, thing as are not good. Move in day was disorganized and the apartment was in bad shape

Reply from The Eugene

I haven't been here long but I've really enjoyed how quick mgmt gets back, and how nice the residents are! Front desk has been nothing but helpful, and I look forward to living here a long time.

Reply from The Eugene

It’s been very welcoming and inclusive. Everyone is very friendly and the concierge go above and beyond. Everywhere is clean and well kept. We love the place