I have been enjoying my experience at the Eugene since my move-in. I am constantly impressed by how attentive and helpful the front desk staff are, and appreciate their hard work. I was also impressed with the building's facilities such as the laundry service, which was also very professional. My only suggestion would be to have some sort of protocol or guideline for residents with dogs in the building. I do not have a dog, and while I understand that the Eugene is a dog-friendly apartment, I have seen a lot of cases where residents with dogs will walk around the hallways, elevators and common areas without any dog leashes. I have had incidents where a dog not on a leash would come too close and make unwanted contact. Some would even bark at me, run up to me and try to attack me. I would appreciate it if building residents with dogs could be encouraged to use dog leashes whenever possible to prevent such instances. Overall, however, my experience has been great and I appreciate how helpful everyone at the staff is. I would definitely recommend the Eugene to my friends and acquaintances. Thank you.

Great amenties and very quick turnaround on maintenance issues. Front desk is also very responsive and friendly. Building still has teething problems but hopefully they'll be resolved in due course

Amazing amenities and surprisingly not that crowded considering the amount of residents. Would love to know why the main entrance still looks like a construction site even though it was completed over a year ago.

The level of service, extensive amenities, and perfectly designed physical space at the Eugene is unmatched. We are so happy to call it home!

Just moved in few days. But all the experience is good. The service is absolutely fantastic, and the community is composed with high quality.

Overall the experience has been great - love the building, events, management, and staff (especially Liam & the front desk peeps!) Only complaint I have is the smoking.

Great neighborhood and easy commute to most places in Manhattan. Love the amenities in Eugene, possibly the best gym in the city and definitely the most beautiful rooftop view in Manhattan.

very good experience nice people stuff and also welcoming people home. the amentity is great so that i dont have step out of the building to enjoy my free time

Great setting with amazing activities and options. Looking forward to staying here! Form the gym to basketball court to rooftop and classes there is a lot to experience and never the same all contained in this community

Really good amenities and concierge services. Apartment has a great view. Really love the rooftop and bbq areas. Fantastic living experience in Midtown NY. Five stars all around!

I think is very good ,the space is very clean and elevator is very fast.and the fitness room and gym is very new ,just the window is not very easy to open

Reply from The Eugene

Nice appliances and amenities. Great interior design. There are sometimes that no one would be present at front desk (getting package for residents) which shall be addressed.

Reply from The Eugene

the building is nice and with very friendly people. I happen to love the rooftop the most, it allows me to chill after spending all day in school and work.

Reply from The Eugene

Love living at the Eugene. The great staff is what really makes the experience amazing. The cool amenities, events and views are a great bonus too.

Reply from The Eugene

Great place to live!! Fun events, amazing staff, and luxury apartments. The only drawback is the amount of construction in the neighborhood.

Reply from The Eugene

Great building and staff. Location is super. Amenities are really the best in the city. Overall we really could not be happier with our choice

Reply from The Eugene

I love calling the Eugene home. The best of the best are here and I truly enjoy our vibrant and positive community. Being able to share this with my friends and family is a dream come true.

Reply from The Eugene

My experience has been very good there. Staffs are very friendly. I also really enjoy the cool amenities at this building, definitely a plus if you work out regularly.

Reply from The Eugene

very good amenities and nice people. The Staff there are pretty warm-heaerted and i feel immediately welcomed when i get in to the eugene. High recommended

Reply from The Eugene

My only complaints are about the water pressure in the shower and the lack of detailed monthly bills. Everything else has been great so far.

Reply from The Eugene

Love living here; everything about it. Great location, excellent amenities, friendly staff, convenience, security, and comfort. Made moving to NYC so much easier than it otherwise would have been.

Reply from The Eugene

The rooftop is the greatest hub for our community; everyone's joyful and happy to say hi. It's always fun with the concierge etc. come up to check on things as they too get a big smile because they're great!

Reply from The Eugene

Building itself is brand new, delivered in March earlier this year. Have had consistent issues with appliances in our unit (dishwasher flooding, oven malfunction). Management of the building has been poor. They reached out to give notice of renewal timing then did not respond to three emails over the course of two weeks. Negatives aside, the concierge service and front desk staff are very helpful.

Reply from The Eugene

The Eugene is great. The amenities are unmatched, the building has beautiful views, and the community events really help me feel like I am at home.

Reply from The Eugene

it would be much better if we don't have to wait in line one by one and get packages at the front desk. There could probably be an easier way.