The Falls at Roland Park

Love it at the Falls. So happy to be living here & I enjoy having my own apartment off-campus from my college. My roommates & I decided last minute to move in & are so happy with our decision. The price & location are great, too.
Great stuff thanks for the parcels. And parking spots. I like the cleaning lady’s give them a raise. I like pop tarts and cereal. When is the pool going to open
this is my first apartment and i believe i made the perfect choice. I LOVE IT HERE it really feels like HOME! my heater might need a little maintenance but other than that i can’t wait for the fitness room & pool to open.
Not that great of an start yet with this apartment. It’s so many things that’s not fixed, or hasn’t been fixed, or simply keep breaking. Been here for over a week now & haven’t been able to sleep in my own apartment yet!
The community Itself is ok. We have been living here for roughly three months. We saw a lot of unpleasant activity, but this is The way Of the World; you can't escape from everything. The apartment could be, and better upkeep for the price residents pay. As a resident, We notice rodents are around and seen in the apartment and in the parking garage. All residences should have the option of routine extermination; this would be helpful To keep down on unwanted rodents. Although the building is old before move-ins through checks should take place to ensure the the apartment is in good condition. With that said, we enjoy living here!
The unit itself is nice. I didn’t know the air conditioning was community based. It seems mine is just blowing room temperature air and not working properly. No response from management for over a week so far. Also was told I would get a $2000 move in credit but they only credited me one months rent which is significantly less. I feel like their communication with residents could be a lot better. The gym is closed due to the pandemic but it looks really nice so I’m excited to use it once everything reopens, as well as the pool. Otherwise the rooms are very spacious and there is a lot of storage.
Love it when I first seen it the people here very nice. Love My apartment very beautiful Cozy wish I could have got the one with the Balcony nice view
Love the apartment! It has become more than just a place, it is now our home. Specially during this time, that we have to spend so many hours in it, it's truly great having a place like this
I loved it the frist time I seen it and it is a nice place to raise your kids you have friendly Neighbors also the young lady's in the office are so helpful and sweet and kind I would not ask for a better place to live.
This is an incredibly unsettling time, but I think everyone in the office is trying to make sure that we know what’s going on and that we’re safe in the building. It’s very appreciated.