The Falls at Roland Park

The apartment is very spacious. Love the floors. Love having a balcony. Great for my mother to hang out on. Just haven’t had maintenance come in and handle some of the issues we have.
I love the size of my apartment and the folks at the front office are great. I don't love the mice and the bugs or the broken trash chute that doesn't close or the smell that comes from the trash chute because the door doesn't automatically close. And the recent parking situation is the worst. At least 20 cars are all parked illegally because there aren't enough spaces and yet there still isn't even enough illegal spots to cover all the residents.
The best location in Baltimore because it’s close to the interstate. Indoor parking is a plus and the management is very friendly and responsive.
The community has been wonderful so far. The staff, both the leasing office and maintenance, have been extremely helpful. I only ask that community members should be reminded to wear their masks indoors, especially in closed spaces like elevators. Either than that, I've loved it!
I just moved in this past Friday and I love it! The apartment was clean, and the space is bigger than I imagined! The staff is quick at responding and making the leasing process easy. Definitely recommend!
Friendly and helpful staff, a good team that exudes warmth and caring for residents. I feel safe, secure and comfortable in this building and I love my quiet, spacious one bedroom apartment.
The office leasing staff are amazingly helpful with every aspect of the leasing process. From my first visit to inquire to the final move-in date. Hat's off to the entire team! The maintenance staff are amazing. The custodial staff are very kind and helpful. Overall, the complete team will provide a wonderful living experience here at the Falls of Roland Park!
The building is in a nice neighborhood. I love that we can’t hear the neighbors. My apartment is very big and spacious. But parking could be better
Not bad but could be better so far. First month was good. No problems with neighbors or noise. Parking is terrible here. And the elevators smell like pee.
So far I have had a great stay, the faculty have been very welcoming and kind to make me feel right at home. Only reason it isn’t 5 star is because some facets of the room need maintenance.