Maintenance is quick to respond and all the staff make you feel welcome. I wish you could pay in the office instead of always having to pay online.

Quiet place to live on the south side of town. Mostly family’s and young professionals. Maintenance is always on time and does a great job!!

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

This is my second year at The Falls, and I'm glad that I resigned. Aside from the amenities, they have brought back community events and the office staff has been friendly and helpful, which I think is hard to find in Columbia.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

You guys are doing a great job here. very impressed with the responsiveness of the maintenance men and the management did a great job in roommate matching.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Everything has been great so far. The maintenance has responded efficiently and the service has been good. I would recommend living in this community.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

So far the falls have been great! It was a little bit of a rocky start dealing with having to put in a new water heater and then dealing with the a.c. being broken. They are really nice people though and fixed it fast!

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

This place is outstanding. Very well kept and put together. The amenities are awesome too. Very spacious duplex/ townhouse. Its just a good place to live.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Nice people great community that cares for everyone’s well being. A little slow on some maintenance requests but besides that no complaints.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

good experience but the lease renewal programs seem to be backward if you sign early you get the worst deals. It should be the other way around.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The duplexes are a lot nicer than living in an apartment complex. I love having a garage. I just wish they had a better paint job, little disappointing.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

My apartment was in terrible condition when I moved in. The carpet should have been replaced but wasn't and tiles are cracked throughout. BUT, what I will say is the staff's customer service is why I stayed. From a young man literally coming to move my furniture off my truck to Brittany making each request as smooth as possible, and always asking how she can help, I have to give a better rating for that alone. The grounds are well kept and it's a pretty quiet community otherwise.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The Falls is the best place I've lived as a community. The staff is friendly and the residents seem pretty cool to live around. The property is clean, no pets running rampant, and the units are extremely nice.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I feel like the staff was very helpful, and made my experience fast but memorable. I also got to meet a resident, and she was really not nice and kind.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Nice place to live in. The living space is great. Staff are professional and very helpful. Very quite neighborhood and great for both undergrads and grads students.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Wonderful! Great experience so far! My roommates and I haven't moved in yet but it's easier than what we thought! We haven't moved out yet; this will be our first time and i can say that i don't think we've made a mistake choosing the Falls

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Gorgeous & spacious homes. Great & helpful staff! From directions over the phone to touring the model to helping me stay on task applying for a unit, staff was phenomenal!

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Love the people atmosphere and the fact tht everyone of the staff is always smiling. If any issues arise they ar handled promptly and professionally.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Cannot wait to move in! I had trouble finding a new place at first, but with the help of some of my friends that referred me to this place. I have been beyond excited. The place seems great and its also a great price for all of the great things they have to offer.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

the falls is a nice place to live. the staff are nice, polite and always willing to help. They helped me with application process and responded appropriately to all the questions I asked. the rooms too are relatively spacious.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

My expierence before and after signing my lease was beyond expectations. The staff is so friendly and helpful, I couldn’t have asked for any better. I can’t wait to be a part of the falls!!

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Life at the falls has been good so far. Relatively quiet neighbor and pet friendly. It is nice to see people out and about with their animals.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Although I do not live here yet, my boyfriend does and I will as of August 15! I’m very excited to live at The Falls, because it seems like a very safe and friendly community. During my time visiting The Falls, I have been able to appreciate the spacious properties and, of course, the pool. I am looking forward to living in a community with a shuttle to campus and community events!

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I’ve had a great experience here at the Falls. They’ve always been very accommodating to me and my roommates as well as providing me with plenty of information and kindness when I had questions. It’s been great.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Love the Fall's. Already renewed. No complaints. Love the community and the basket ball hoop. Also enjoy having a garage. Looking forward to another year here.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I loved living at The Falls! Great location, great staff, and great houses. Having access to a pool, volleyball, and basketball court was very enjoyable. All around great experience!