Love the units and the staff is very nice as well. The lawns are very well up kept which is good. The staff is very nice and very helpful when I needed it.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I love living here!! All the people that I have met are super nice and are always helpful. I would recommend living here to so many people if they were looking for an apartment!

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

They take care things in a timely matter they keep it very nice and clean. Shae is on top of everything and does a superb job with handling things and the way they are ran here

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Great place to live. Plenty of space and a quiet, but fun place. Sometimes maintenance can take awhile, but they always correct the problem.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The staff is friendly and helpful. Although there aren't a lot of amenities compared to other places, it's still a nice place to live. I really like that the shuttle runs longer - it is extremely helpful.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I love living here, they help with nearly everything! They have packages for me waiting for a month because I can't find time to get in! They rock'

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

This is my 3rd year living here and I just really have nothing but positives to report. I don’t plan on moving out unless I move out of town after school. Can’t recommend the Falls enough! Great price and environment.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I love living here. The staff is super friendly and helpful, and the neighborhood is very well kept. I am definitely considering resigning my lease

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Friendly staff . Warm and welcoming. Fast service calls. love the atmosphere. Nice quiet. Would Def recommend to others. Homes r very nice and we'll mantained.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

This is a great apartment area where employees are very friendly. If somewhere damage to the situation, maintenance is also very timely. There is also an important thing is pets friendly.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The workers are really nice, and maintenance is always responsive. The walls are a little thin. I can hear everything my neighbors do. Not a bad place to live at for a year.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

House was in decent condition for move in, very few defects. Maintenance was very quick to fix all issues with the apartment. Staff is friendly.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Been great so far. Have no problems with anyone, and the bus runs right on time. Community feels safe. Only have had problems with wifi. Not sure why.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

So far I'm really enjoying living at The Falls. The office workers are really nice and maintenance is very responsive. As of right now I would recommend The Falls.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Noise is minimal, and services are great. 2 car garage is a big plus. The amenities are great, sand volleyball, pool, and basketball court. So far my stay has been very pleasant.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Very nice place, love the amenities and space. Just wish there were shuttles avalible on weekends - that would go a long way for students who want to do social things on the weekends

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Has nice 2-4 bedroom townhouses. 2 car garage, and decent driveway space. Bedrooms aren't big but not too small. The people and workers are friendly. All around pretty good place to live

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Had to have a visit from maintenance because some utilities didn't work. Also setting up the wifi was a hassle. The pool and shuttle is nice and so is having free lawn care. Wish the office was open on Saturdays.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

It is amazing. We just had a lot of damages when we moved in. The community is wonderful. The amenities are great. I really wish there was a mass trash can so my garage wouldn't stink. But overall, very pleased.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The staff here at The Falls are doing absolutely fantastic. The property alone is in really good condition and landscaping looks good and inviting. I still yet to meet the residents though.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The Falls does a good job of listening to its tenants and doing their best to accommodate all of their needs. Also, the pool is pretty dope.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

the falls of columbia seems like a very nice livin place noah the guy who showed me dylan an wyatt the place was very chill and cool and it seems like a place in gonna love living at

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The staff is amazing. The space and affordability is unique to student housing in Columbia- especially on the south side of town. Having so much space makes studying easier and having the benefits of student housing with the feeling of also having your own home. So happy I renewed at the falls!

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The Falls does a great job at taking care of us tenants and offer plenty of prizes and perks for us . Also it's much more affordable than most places in Columbia.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Have not had any real issues since I have been here. This is my second year and I have already re-signed my lease for next year as well. Maintenance always responds in a timely manner and all of the staff are helpful as well.