Haven't moved in yet but my friend lives here and says it's amazing and that the management is super awesome and chill! Can't wait to see for myself.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Ummm great team , great neighborhood and super nice neighbors I love to be here is a really good place, and very safe . Friendly with pets and really comfortable

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The tour of the unit was good. Kim is super nice and welcomjng. I’m excited to start next year here! I’m the most excited about having two new roommates.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Friendly efficient and. Caring staff nice and quiet.i would recommend for everyone to check it out. Good amenities and awesome maintenance. Check them out

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I didn’t really like how the entire staff was changed around without any warnings to the residents. I prefer who I signed with cause the communication was much better.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I like living here. I have already renewed my lease for next year. It’s a nice apartment and I’d recommend it to other people. Also I like the Community Rewards program.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Overall the Falls is easily the the nicest area that I have ever rented from, though I think that the shuttle to campus could use an update to its schedule to make it more regular

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The Falls does a good job of trying to create a family environment and the lawn care is always on time. I wish there was more than one trash day since my room mates sometimes forget to put the trash out.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

So far, it's been real great living here. No complaints. The staff has been real fair, easy to work with. Again, that's definitely a good thing.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The Falls is a good neighborhood with great features. The pool is awesome and the houses are nice and spacious. The living experience is great but I will say that they do not make moving out easy.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Great place to live with Greta amenities. Love playing on the basketball court, sand volley ball court, and the pool. The rent is fairly priced and you get a garage.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

This place is a great place to live. There are only a few little things that bother me, but other than that I would recommend friends about this apartment community.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

It is a fantastic townhome for the price you get! It's also really nice having a garage to store all of my extra belongings in. Best pet rent I've been able to find!

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Love the units and the staff is very nice as well. The lawns are very well up kept which is good. The staff is very nice and very helpful when I needed it.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I love living here!! All the people that I have met are super nice and are always helpful. I would recommend living here to so many people if they were looking for an apartment!

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

They take care things in a timely matter they keep it very nice and clean. Shae is on top of everything and does a superb job with handling things and the way they are ran here

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Great place to live. Plenty of space and a quiet, but fun place. Sometimes maintenance can take awhile, but they always correct the problem.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The staff is friendly and helpful. Although there aren't a lot of amenities compared to other places, it's still a nice place to live. I really like that the shuttle runs longer - it is extremely helpful.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I love living here, they help with nearly everything! They have packages for me waiting for a month because I can't find time to get in! They rock'

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

This is my 3rd year living here and I just really have nothing but positives to report. I don’t plan on moving out unless I move out of town after school. Can’t recommend the Falls enough! Great price and environment.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I love living here. The staff is super friendly and helpful, and the neighborhood is very well kept. I am definitely considering resigning my lease

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Friendly staff . Warm and welcoming. Fast service calls. love the atmosphere. Nice quiet. Would Def recommend to others. Homes r very nice and we'll mantained.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

This is a great apartment area where employees are very friendly. If somewhere damage to the situation, maintenance is also very timely. There is also an important thing is pets friendly.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The workers are really nice, and maintenance is always responsive. The walls are a little thin. I can hear everything my neighbors do. Not a bad place to live at for a year.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

House was in decent condition for move in, very few defects. Maintenance was very quick to fix all issues with the apartment. Staff is friendly.