Life at the falls has been good so far. Relatively quiet neighbor and pet friendly. It is nice to see people out and about with their animals.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Although I do not live here yet, my boyfriend does and I will as of August 15! I’m very excited to live at The Falls, because it seems like a very safe and friendly community. During my time visiting The Falls, I have been able to appreciate the spacious properties and, of course, the pool. I am looking forward to living in a community with a shuttle to campus and community events!

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I’ve had a great experience here at the Falls. They’ve always been very accommodating to me and my roommates as well as providing me with plenty of information and kindness when I had questions. It’s been great.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

It was a decent experience. The handyman is great. The management changed halfway through and there were problems with communication at one point but it was sorted out pretty well.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Love the Fall's. Already renewed. No complaints. Love the community and the basket ball hoop. Also enjoy having a garage. Looking forward to another year here.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I loved living at The Falls! Great location, great staff, and great houses. Having access to a pool, volleyball, and basketball court was very enjoyable. All around great experience!

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The apartment community is fine but the lease renewal is an issue the best deals are giving to those who wait and do not renewal in a timely fashion.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I am so thrilled to be apart of The Falls for my first year (and possibly second and third, etcetera) in Columbia. Everyone has been so kind.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I like the size of apparent and love the staff. The pool is kind of outdated and very small compared to other surrounding communities. There is not as much admitted use as some of the other college housing units around town. Overall the place is nice and the staff is also very nice.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I have had an overall good experience here at the falls. The only bad things that really have happened is that my car has been broken into several times. But staff is friendly and the houses are good for the price.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The apartments are very spacious, however we have had a poor experience with maintenance & trying to get things fixed. This has improved with the new management but isn't the greatest still. I wish that there was a workout room available to the residents that live here.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Great environment friendly staff. Great lawns, good amenities, kid friendly, prompt maintenance service. Quiet location. Great schools. Love this place.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Kim has been beyond helpful with our move to The Falls from out of state--SO accommodating!! All the staff I have spoken with over the phone have been friendly and able to answer ALL of my questions.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

There is a car on front of our apartment around 3 months and we reported to the manager but does not heard any response for they will tow it or other solution.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The Falls is a nice neighborhood with plenty of perks for its residents, including a basketball court and swimming pool. The units are plenty spacious as well with great amenities.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Maintenance has always been very responsive to requests. The only problem I have had while living here is in regard to trash pick-up. Often trash is left on the side of the street for weeks at a time and it makes the whole property look gross.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I feel very good, I love living here.The stuffer in the offices are very nice, they give me a lot help.The room is enough to have fun with other friend.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Overall decent other than the ac would not go lower than 72 in the winter and the roads being super slick and not salted when icy. The maintenance man was helpful and fast as well

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Affordable rent, 2 stories, 2 car garage, and not the farthest complex from campus. The Falls is great, wish there were more community events tho

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Haven't moved in yet but my friend lives here and says it's amazing and that the management is super awesome and chill! Can't wait to see for myself.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Ummm great team , great neighborhood and super nice neighbors I love to be here is a really good place, and very safe . Friendly with pets and really comfortable

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

The tour of the unit was good. Kim is super nice and welcomjng. I’m excited to start next year here! I’m the most excited about having two new roommates.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

Friendly efficient and. Caring staff nice and quiet.i would recommend for everyone to check it out. Good amenities and awesome maintenance. Check them out

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I didn’t really like how the entire staff was changed around without any warnings to the residents. I prefer who I signed with cause the communication was much better.

Reply from The Falls of Columbia

I like living here. I have already renewed my lease for next year. It’s a nice apartment and I’d recommend it to other people. Also I like the Community Rewards program.