The Farms

4.6

4.6

Robert
Wild wild horses couldn’t drive me away, Wild horses we’ll ride them someday… I’m proud to be a part of such a wonderful community I love the water all around us and the trees
Bradley
Very friendly staff, they are very nice and helpful!!!They answer questions in a timely manner and always address our concerns quickly. Appreciate their wellness to help and greet us with a smile.
Mackenzie
Fantastic place to live! Wonderful community with community events. Maintenance keeps up with requests. Community offers chances to win sport tickets!
Colton
It’s a nice and peaceful neighborhood and it’s very nice during the summer time, plus the barn across the street is an added bonus as well too
Geoffrey
Within the first few days the maintenance has come and fixed a few things and the community is amazing. Also, up in the leasing office it feels like they will get things done and always be there whenever you may need it.
Geneva
I love it here! The Farms continue to impress me in every aspect. The property is clean and well maintained. The neighbors are kind and friendly. The staff at the Farms are quick to respond and very welcoming. Thank you!
Kathleen
I love being in my apartment. I have a great view in every room. It is quiet, I couldn't ask for better neighbors. My only concerns are the cars. First, even though there is a speed limit, there are a lot of drivers here who do not follow that limit. And with no sidewalks, that could be a dangerous. Also, and I knew this before signing the lease, is the parking. I don't think that, for those of us who don't have a garage, find it more challenging to park close to our apartment. If we all had assigned parking, it wouldn't be an issue. And one more thing, the lighting outside. We never have the lights on. It is hit and miss. And no lighting on the two small little bridges over the water. That would be nice to have lights there.. As to not trip and fall.. while taking the trash out.
Lisa
I’ve already met amazing neighbor! The move in process was easy. Coming from out of town an easy move in was invaluable. My thanks for Victoria!! It’s like she read my mind in my housing search. She made me feel very welcome
Amanda
I love living here!! The location, the amenities, the apartments.. it’s great! And for the price it is a great deal! The pools this summer were a great place to meet my neighbors finally. I enjoy being able to walk to the barn to workout.
Jerin
Great place to be in. Friendly staff and beautiful scenery around the apartments. Would highly recommend anyone to take a visit ! They also have a nice cozy theatre