The Farms

4.6

4.6

Anshu
Great maintenance team that responds to maintenance issues quickly. the community is maintained well with lakes and birds. All facilities are great too.
Kara
Property always well maintained. The neighborhood is quiet. There are always activities at the club house. Maintenence is always timely. The neighbors are friendly. There is a lot of convenience right down the street.
Sydney
Stop price gouging loyal long time residents. The last rent raise was 30 bucks. My neighbor just said you raised his over $200?! How dare you.
Jerin
Great community and friendly staff. The apartment is amazing and staff will immediately respond after you put in tickets for maintenance. They also have a great gym as well
Brandon
Moved in about a month ago and everything has been good so far. Maintenance has been on top of things except for a few hiccups that we encountered. Lovely place besides all of that.
Lillian
I really like living here. It’s peaceful and I love my reward community. It’s a great place to call home. I can’t wait for the Annual Pool Party. We have so much fun!
Amanda
I Can’t wait for the pool to open up again this summer! I want to watch another movie in the theater it’s really fun! My favorite part about my apartment is the amount of natural light I get through the big windows
Deborah
We love living at The Farms. Convenient to shopping and always clean and well kept. We just renewed for a second year without hesitation and cannot wait for the pool to open!
Jino Ann
Staying in the Farms from last three years and it is such a pleasant experience . Good location, lots of natural sunlight, spacious apartments, quick to answer maintenance request all these make farms one of the best
Jolene
We are enjoying the Easter Egg hunt that the community is featuring right now. Hope to see more of these activities in the future! The staff is great at this location!