The Farms

4.6

4.6

Catherine
about 8 hours ago
I have enjoyed the Farms very much. As a 60 yr old, I had planned on staying here as long as I could, office & maintenance folks are outstanding, polite and professional. I hoped the rent stayed consistent, it didn’t and has cause a great deal of problems for myself and many others. It’s increased $100 every year I have been here and it has priced me out. It’s unfortunate to say the least. Come here for the quality service and if you have endless income.

Craig
about 8 hours ago
Our property manager is not very good. Does not have good people skills. By taking away the trash at the mailboxes she treated all of the residents as children and punished everyone for the actions of a few.

David
about 12 hours ago
Friendly clean environment for the most part well kept. Office management works with you sometimes just need to be a little patient to reach as they are often so busy.

Anne
about 12 hours ago
I have lived here for 15 years and love it! I have meet some wonderful people in our community! Maintenance is always helpful and friendly! Leasing staff is always accommodating!

Michael
about 17 hours ago
The Farms staff has met or surpassed my expectations. In particular Victoria has been outstanding. She is always pleasant, helpful and seems to really care about the residents. Since the 7 months I've been here they have resealed the entire property and powerwashed all the units. I had a couple maintenance issues and the were promptly taken care of.

Nancy
about 19 hours ago
I love the view from my apartment it’s very comfortable feels like home. Still getting things settled everyone here seems to be very kind. I feel lucky that I live here.

Jemekea
I have love every minute here, property is well kept, maintenance is propped and staff is polite I have not lived in apartment for 14 years and I don’t think I could have made a better choice which this was my first choice ☺️

Bradley
Staff at The Farms is great, very friendly & willing to work with renters. Neighbors are incredibly friendly and the amenities are well-kept.

Kathleen
I love my apartment. It reminds me of a Cape Cod cottage. I feel like I am on vacation. I am lucky to have fantastic neighbors. It is quiet. Would be nice to have assigned parking. And sidewalks.

Lillian
Maintenance has been very professional and respond in a timely manner. Living here has been a good experience. Neighbors are great and friendly. Quiet and pleasant atmosphere.