The Fields

Good place to live as a student. Close to the bus stop and mall. Quiet and safe community. Friendly staff. I recommend it for both undergrads and grad students.
It’s a nice apartment for a good price and good amenities. Our apartment is big and it’s a plus that it is full furnished. My roommate and I really like the pool and the gym and all the walking paths.
Love the pool and the gym! And the Maintenance comes so fast. We have a two bed room and there is so much room. The master has a huge bathroom and bedroom. More than enough space!
Nice location and amenities. It was a process getting everything signed and was never 100 percent sure what was needed when. The unit is nice but a little dated and had stained carpet on move in. Lots of room and nice community
The fields is great! The people are at the leasing office are super nice and they are very helpful! I moved in here from a different complex and this is definitely an upgrade
I love it! It’s so beautiful and relaxing having an apartment right hear near the pond! My neighbors are mostly quiet and cool! The maintenance people are very friendly as well.
The community is very nice and the staffing are always there to help. The apartment is very nicely set up and has a-lot of amenities. The amount of give aways is amazing too
Fields has the best floor plan here, and I really love the environment here. But the maintenance is not good as I think, it takes a long time for the maintenance or office to process the work order or other requests.
It's been really great living here so far. The maintenance is very quick to respond and gives explainations on their piorities if thing are being delayed, which is very reasonable. The staffs have been great. The community is very nice, green, clean, and quite calm. But it's just if you live near the office it's quite far to walk to bus stops.
I love living at the fields! The community is awesome, and I love the pool. The apartments are very spacious, and I enjoy having easy access to the clubhouse and gym.