Nice place to live. Friendly staff and nice neighbors. Great place if you have animals or enjoy swimming! The amenities are nice, especially the workout room.

hummm, i think its the owner that doenst really care about providing good service. so that stuff here are warm in genneral, but when things happen, they just dont know how to help honestly

Reply from The Fields

The location and services are great. They respond to requests quickly and fix it within one day. But the house is old and needs various maintanances.

Reply from The Fields

The only major downside is that a maintenance guy drives around with a golf-cart outside my bedroom window that has a yellow siren light around 6AM some days. This wakes me up. Everything else is good.

Nuce clubhouse, nice view. Far trash from my apartment. Unleashed dogs bother us. Very expensive garage. Super slow internet! Poor isolation in apartment

I haven't moved into my apartment yet, but I've been counting down the days since signing that lease. I'm so excited to be moving into a beautiful neighborhood with so many amenities (including some for my dogs), and a wonderful staff. The hardest decision was which floor plan to go with, as the options they have include everything I'm looking for: open space, large kitchen areas, and nice views. Here's to hoping these next 6 months go by fast.

wonderful, I love this place. This is not a spam.wonderful, I love this place. This is not a spam.wonderful, I love this place. This is not a spam.wonderful, I love this place. This is not a spam.wonderful, I love this place. This is not a spam.

So far it’s been great!! I love where I stay except for the loud bumping and talking that goes on above me and outside my bedroom window. First semester down and I like the choice I made to live here.

Great place. It has many great qualities and the people are nice. Living there is quiet and a great place to study. I don’t have to worry about being in any danger, can always count if the people around me and the peace and quiet.

It is my first year to live in the fields. So far so good. The fields clubhouse was great as well. But the printer is not working sometimes.

Good and pleasant neighbor hood. Nice facilities and lot of fun events organized by the community manager. Some of the equipment at home can be refreshed and replaced

I think the house in the fields is not bad,but the office should improve their services to help residents to solve the problem in their house

All facilities provided here are great. I really appreciate the maintenance staff. They did their job very well and fast in responding my requests.

Reply from The Fields

The Fields is a great place to stay. It is a very nice and quiet community. It has wonderful amenities, close to IU and the bus route, and staff. I would recommend any of my friends to stay here.

Reply from The Fields

Great place to rent. The carpets were not the greatest, but they will be replaced soon. The field is nice to have because of our dog has plenty of room to roam.

Reply from The Fields

Good place to live in Bloomington because it’s close to the IU and college mall. The issues I have are 1- the bus stop is not close to the complex;2- the trash is far from apartment which make some difficulties to pick them up in cars and through them there. We need playground for kids

Reply from The Fields

Very nice, but too many dogs around and some of them don’t leash their dogs which bothers us. And some of them don’t clean up. As for services, it is good. As for the office services and staff have benn improved. As for the clubhouse, it is great, I suggest to have quite zone for studying or relaxing. As for package, I suggest to deliver the packages to doors not to office, because sometimes I need the package in harry but I cannot pick it up during office hours.

Reply from The Fields

great in general, except the wifi is a bit awful i mean when we use it, it's a bit slow. Sometimes it even disconnected us from the internet when we played games.

Reply from The Fields

nice faculty. great environment, office alway send staff to fix maintainmance problems quickly and effectively, but the apartment has poor sound insulation.

Reply from The Fields

Accepting the apartment "as is" was maybe not the smartest idea (we had to to avoid being homeless for two weeks) but everything else has been great. The staff is friendly and helpful and the property always looks great.

Reply from The Fields

Very nice community, super nice office staff and very responsive. The club here is a very good place to relax and make friends with professional fitness equipments.

Reply from The Fields

Fall is on the way. Can not wait till all the leaves change colors. I want to take photos of the beautiful transformation. The landscape is beautiful, quiet area and safe.

Reply from The Fields

So far my experience has been nothing less than great. I love the quietness and scenery around my place. The amenities are all a bonus and I’m glad I chose this place over others

Reply from The Fields

Love the openness of the fields community. Don’t feel like you are living so close to people as most complexes. Great amenities for the price, clubhouse is great!

Reply from The Fields

We visited our son during Labor Day weekend and were very pleased by location, landscape, club house amenities and swimming pools! Does feel like luxury living!