The Fields

4.3

4.3

Amanda
The Fields is a nice, quiet place to live with a great amount of space and good amenities. The staff are always friendly and there’s a good community feel to the property!
Awatef
I love this apartments and stuff they collect our packages to a small room in the clubhouse, we could to take the packages after asking employees
Jerry
So far the experience has been wonderful! Love the little events that the clubhouse hosts every few weeks as well. Only thing I would suggest is an upgrade on the gym. Some of the equipment are broken and there also isn’t a standalone bench press that isn’t a smith machine.
Darren
The fields should fix the equipment in the gym. Or get new equipment. A lot of the machines are broken now. It would be nice to have new/fixed equipment
Juliana
Overall pretty good, apartments are on the older side but staff is nice and always helpful and the price certainly makes up for it. A great choice
Kendall
overall pretty decent. the accessibility of the lounges, customer service has been pretty well after the move in rush settled down. i had a pest problem and maintenance handled it.
Merly
I love living at The Fields! Not only is the location great, but the staff and residents are so welcoming and kind. The amenities are to die for as well (CYCLING ROOM IS MY PERSONAL FAV..)
Kellen
Other than initial maintenance upon move-in, experience has been good. My room and dining area doesn't have a ceiling light but I have become accustomed to it.
Nicholas
Had issues with the garage on three separate occasions. First one the opener only opened the door once and jammed in the open position. Got the door opener fixed about 4 weeks later. Another few weeks pass and it worked 4-5 times and stopped working again. Submitted another maintenance request and dropped off the clicker with the office on a Saturday. The following Monday I received a call from the office asking about if I had turned in the clicker. Told the I gave it to the staff who was working Saturday. Got the clicker fixed the following day. I asked about the key for the entry door in the back and was told I needed to pay a deposit for the key as if I had lost the first one I never received. The door opener never worked after the third maintenance visit but I didn't care because I had a key too the door in the back. After all that locked my keys in the garage and the office didn't have a spare on hand been about 4 days. Just picked the lock to get my keys back my self.
Sean Zhen De
Fast and Efficient Maintenance Team. The Fields team has always been helpful when assisting residents such as myself. I enjoy living in a community that not only have good customer service, but also a friendly neighborhood.