Fun Place To live Fun Place To live Fun Place To live Quick Access and Stuff Member Nice features Near school Great Amty Great Place Great neighborhood

This is my first time to ever living outside my house, without my family. I choose the field, cause it is quiet and the enviroment are really good, but the only issuee is my dryer, its not really effective in drying my clothes.

hese are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."

I really like the homey feel of the apartments. They don’t try too hard to make it too modern, which is what I’ve noticed with a lot of other complexes in Bloomington. It’s priced reasonably and I love it.

it’a good. And I love the environment here that can let me have a enjoyable life. It’s really convenience to a lot of place such as Kroger, College Mall, Bed Bath & Beyond etc.

The environment is very good and the life is convenient.The club is well equipped. But it is a little far from the school. I love to live here.

It’s a cute apartment but I’ve been completely infested with ants since I moved in. I’ve called and someone came in but the problem escalated.

overall its not bad to live at the fields, the community itself looks clean and chill, also the staff are pretty nice most of the time.....

I love living here. This place is a quiet place that is great for student life. You could also so raise a small family here also. The staff are really great people and make your stay peaceful.

The location is good, near the bus stop and Kroger. There are also several restaurants around the community, and all of them taste good. It’s a good experience to live here

It is really good, the environment is good. But actully it is not that safe for me. My car had been towed in the summer. And nobody in the office know about it. But all in all, its pretty good

Lived here for three years. The rent fee is a bit expensive, but the maintainer's team is really efficient. It would be better if they lower the rate

The fields is a little far from campus. But it is convenient to take buses on week days. The thing I like the most about the fields is that we have a very nice kitchen.

Overall this is a pretty good place to live, however there are some small things I would change. I find a lot of the residents are unaware of the fact they share a living space with others, taking up multiple parking spots for one car or stomping around at all hours without regard to the fact their neighbors may have an 8am class. Outside of this the apartments are very spacious, and the amenities are great !!

Reply from The Fields

The management has become worse:( The trash is far away from us. The pool closed too early The packge room should be available 24 hour The grass should be clean after dogs

Reply from The Fields

I tried using the amenities and people leave a lot of trash near the karaoke room and it's really disrespectful to the other residents who are paying for these amenities. When I tried to use the ping pong tables the balls were all over the place and smashed as well as broken paddles because people don't respect the shared space. Also, carwash wasn't working properly as well as the spray gun always spraying water even if not being used.

Reply from The Fields

There is a lot of room for improvement. There have been several real issues with our apartment. Overall, it has been a challenging, as well as disappointing, experience.

Reply from The Fields

Great place to live. Most of my friends are there and we had lots of fun times. I would recommend the fields to my friends as usual, and we trust IUCSSA’s choice.

Reply from The Fields

The community is really nice and very peaceful. The maintenance staff is reliable as long as you put in a maintenance request. The apartments are nice and clean.

Reply from The Fields

Too many insects in the home and it’s too noisy that neighbors hold on parties The environment is nice and it’s very convenient for us to go to the bus stop

Reply from The Fields

It’s been great! Everyone is nice and if I have a problem it can get resolved quickly! The printers and computers have been a huge help with school! The gym is always nice to have especially whenever I want.

Reply from The Fields

The Fields has potential to be a nice place to live, however, there property is a little run down. I moved in 7 days after my lease had started and the place was a mess. Carpets had holes in it, clumps of hair everywhere, hair stuck to the walls in the bathroom, floors were chipped up, etc. The place was obviously not looked over or cleaned before we moved in. The management did take care of most of the problems once we brought them to there attention: replaced carpet in one room and shampooed the remaining carpet. The amenities are nice, but again could use a little more attention. The two things that do stand out is the layout and size of the individual units as well as there proximity to the college mall area.

Awesome, i think its one of best living in whole wide Bloomington, fresh air, so many trees, and beautiful lake i used to stay in front of it!

Reply from The Fields

Good and clean community, good amenities for an affordable rate! Average management which is not much keen on helping out. Been more than a month and I haven't received my gym access card. Also, little less cooperative during move in. They were wanting entire month of rent for my 3 days of stay in the month of July. Hopefully, this review calls for a change in attitude.

Reply from The Fields

My husband and I have lived here for just a couple of months. It’s hard to find everything you want in Bloomington when it comes to apartment shopping burn the fields has it all!!!