The Fields

4.3

4.3

love it everything is fine. gym is too crowded sometime, and the lady who clean the gym didn't wear a mask. Everything else is fine though.tks
not bad, i am looking forwards to moving in! I hope that the pest control is very good, especially since there are many cicadas flying around everywhere...
Love it. The people in the office are so nice and so great. The work hard. The property is so nice too. Very beautiful. I cannot wait for the pools to be open
The Fields has amazing amenities. The only thing I would say needs improvement is cleanliness. This goes for the gym, the cycling room especially & the restrooms & apartments themselves (prior to move-in dates)
The staff at The Fields are amazing. Each staff member makes you feel like you are their top priority. The Fields also loves pets. They have a treat station inside the office/community building for them. The campus is neat, clean and easy to navigate. The other residents in the community are welcoming and friendly.
Great experience so far, people are kind and gentle and the place is very cozy making it feel like home. I and my roommate are really looking forward to moving in this fall.
The fields has continued to be the best value, best location, and best service. I have nothing but good things to say about the fields, and the lengths they go to ensure a great experience. I'd recommend the fields to anyone looking for an apartment in the area!
The staff is friendly. The public spaces are very nice and clean. There are plenty of resident events to do. The amenities are also very nice.
Living at the fields has been a great experience. I enjoy the maintenance staff who are so nice and friendly. I think the Fields has done a wonderful job at keeping the residents engaged. I hope to see more in person interactions and events where we can meet our neighbors and other community members that live here also. I do have complaints as far as having thin walls and not having a bathtub. I think that the wheelchair accessible units should be reserved specifically for those who need it.
Nice, quiet neighborhood that provides excellent places to study and workout. May be my lack of knowledge, but I am unaware of any place to recycle things. Is there a place to do that?