It’s good. There have been some maintenance issues, but they have been resolved relatively quickly. I had issues with a previous roommate and the office was not helpful regarding that, though.

Reply from The Fields

The staff in the leasing office have been wonderful. They worked with me to find an early lease and were always quick to respond to any email I've sent.

Reply from The Fields

So far I’ve had a great relationship with the Fields. Everyone is so nice and are willing to help me in anyway to make the leasing process as easy as possible.

Reply from The Fields

It’s great being here as a tenant of the fields and I’ve enjoyed every part of the process of signing my lease with the complex! Marliece was fantastic!

Reply from The Fields

The amenities here are great! One major qualm I have is that they don’t have recycling:( Despite not having recycling, everything else is super nice and the staff is awesome!

Reply from The Fields

Awesome place to live, absolutely love the community and events that happen! The scenery is worth it and the pools are great for having small get-togethers!

Reply from The Fields

I lived here for one semester already and I’m glad I found this place where it’s not too far away the school and also the apartment is furnished with all furnitures available. I love the amenities the fields provided at clubhouse. The living experience is amazing!

Reply from The Fields

The Fields is a nice, quiet, and clean area to live. The dog park is great! The pool and the grill are also really nice during the hot summer.

Reply from The Fields

A great living experience. Rooms in great condition. Quick responses from maintenance and staffs. You get what you saw from the website. A club house with a free printer is a bonus.

Reply from The Fields

It’s very chill and the staff here is amazing. I was weird about moving here at first but I’m glad I did. This was by far the best decision I’ve ever made.

Reply from The Fields

We move in Aug 15. We are enjoying occasional visits at the dog park as well as daily walks around the sidewalks So far-so great.. Good to meet and visit with other reasidannt

Reply from The Fields

Great place to live with affordable price. Nice location as close to Kroger and College Mall. The staff are helpful with fast response in question.

Reply from The Fields

I like the location, and I love the view. Also, clubhouse is very nice. I have problem with bus stop because I need to walk 7-10 minutes. There are people do not know how to treat pets which case a lot of troubles for me.

Reply from The Fields

Nice location, nice staff, wonderful clubhouse, colorful views. Wide parking lot, However, many unleashed pets, bad neighbors smokers, unclean pets, noisy. The buildings are without isolation

Reply from The Fields

Nice location, nice staff, nice clubhouse, wide parking lots, nice view. BUT bad neighbors. The noise is very high because there is no isolations. Trash cans are far from some buildings

Reply from The Fields

Overall a good experience. The apartments are good quality, there are lots of great amenities and the events are a nice bonus. Definitely recommend to other students.

Reply from The Fields

Good environment. Quite and spacious compare to monthly payment. Overall, satisfied. Great amenities, Clubhouse has various features, like printing, ping pong.etc

Reply from The Fields

Ashley made the sign-up and lease process as easy as possible, made sure I could took advantage of their ongoing special, and even called to confirm they gave me an apartment closest to my preferred amenities. Highly recommended!

Reply from The Fields

The staff has been so helpful and worked so hard for us! I’m so excited to be living here! Marliese is truly a blessing. She has gone above and beyond for us time and time again! I hope we have the pleasure of working woth her for a long time!

Reply from The Fields

Living at the fields has be amazing! I was a little worried about having a roommate but after moving it’s been great! I can’t wait until the pools open to be able to lounge pool side all summer!

Reply from The Fields

So far the experience has been outstanding and we haven't even moved in yet! I have appreciated the service that The Fields has offered in answering all my questions and accommodating our dates.

Reply from The Fields

The fields is a nice community which contains swimming pools, bus stops, gyms, clean street and so on, It is very convenient to live in the fields. It is not far from school and very close to Kroger,

Reply from The Fields

Love the community. It’s very homey and comfortable. My area is a dead end so I don’t hear much noise and the amenities are great. They even have special days where they have food which is great for college students on a budget.

Reply from The Fields

Absolutely wonderful place to live. May be a little more expensive, but you actually get more in return than other places that cost the same

Reply from The Fields

Good apartment, pet friendly. The dog park is getting really muddy though. Would be nice to get some new grass put in place there. Other than that all is good.