Love my apartment, all of the amenities, and the staff. I think it's cool that you guys put effort into creating fun little events for residents.

Overall, the environment and the service is pretty outstanding. However, the furniture in the house was somewhat old. Also, if the office can provide some tool to clean the house would be nice.

This is really a place where you are looking for to live. It has big bathroom and kitchen. Everything seems pretty nice to me. I strongly recommend living here with or without the roommate.

Great experience staff are good environment is nice. Not to mention the upgraded clubhouse. All those offices and facilities are great and very nice

The living environment is overal great. However, the sound insulation is not as great as the environment, sometimes, I feel there is someone maybe theft break into my house, but it was my neighbors walking on their dorms.

I really like the recent upgrade to the community! The new gym with added equipments, along with the new computers and meeting rooms has greatly heightened my experience living at the Fields.

I like the facilities, which is really new. The only thing I don't like is the office hour which relates to the package picking process. I am very busy during weekdays and I have to go back home really early in order to be able to pick up all my packages.

This is really the best community in Bloomington, IN. What I like most is the basement of leasing office. It has outstanding workout place and entertainment.

Amazing team but just a little busy so I have to push them to do something. But really good community team. Kind, comfortable and friendly. The best manage team.

Very nice and clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I just wish they answered the phones more and had more cable and internet information when we moved in

In general, it is Nice place and good location with great facilities and good equipments. There are noisy neighbors with their dirty pets. No close garages.

Everyone was great when we were moving in! The check in process was super easy and everyone here has been super welcoming! So far I absolutely love living here!

The fields is awesome! Jennifer, the manager is one of the best to work with and always is looking out for your best interests as a community member!

Some bumps and bruises super early into the lease but management is at lease doing something which is better than a lot of places. I'm really hoping this new clubhouse is as amazing as it sounds. The rent is so high for a small apartment. I'd rather have that than a roommate though... So far it's been fairly quiet. My upstairs neighbors like bowling at 11pm somehow but it isn't too bad and other than one night it didn't bother my sleep. Management said they sent them an email. When we got here our couch and chair were full of dog hair but they switched them out asap. Like literally next morning. Still shouldn't have happened in the first place but I really appreciated the quick and easy solution, especially when we attract still working on moving things in and super stressed. Our problem now is just the carpet. It smells like dog and nothing seems to help. They are going to steam clean it again and won't just replace the living room carpet but did say we could get out of our lease. Problem is it's too late to move and etc. At the moment I'd rate 3/5 but honestly I can see it being a five if that stupid smell would leave. It messes with my allergies like crazy. I really appreciate how helpful management is being though and I won't forget that.

Loving all of the awesome amenities The Fields has to offer so far and can't wait to see the new upgrades! Just wishing the bus stop was a little closer (maybe a shuttle to the closest bus stop could be implemented?)

Awesome community so far. I just wish there was a bus stop for campus in the neighborhood. If you live in the back then there is a pretty lengthy walk to get to the closest 9

Management is difficult to get a hold of, but once you do they are very kind and accommodating! Apartments are pricier than others in the area but the amenities and quality is well worth the cost

It's a nice apartment complex, but it is rebranding to cater to students more, so there's more noise late at night, parking issues, etc. They're doing some nice upgrades to all the units, though! At no additional cost to the tenants.

neighbourhood is very good...It is a calm place.beautiful pond.amenities are good.very big club house and gym. there are a lot of parking space.

The Field is a very comfortable place to live with people that are polite and caring. I highly recommend staying here and would further inform others of The Field.

This is the best apartment I've never live. The environment is very clean and fresh. The room is big enough for me and my roommate. I personally really like the patio.

Doing great however if internet was a little bit more stable it would be better. Nope weight room comes back soon as well. Would also prefer if the water in the gym was refilled more often.

I think my apartment is very good. There is a big pool just in the front of our apartment. We also have a center which owns a automatic maijiang machine.

It is good so far. I liked the rewards program for residents which values the people staying there. We would prefer to have more reward choices or options.

good enviroment and good service. But the new dog park is not a good idea built next to the road. Because there are already 3 dogs dead beside the road. They went out from the dog park or the door is not closed. So it increase the percentage of dangerous for dog injury or death by the cars driving forth and back.