The Fields

4.3

4.3

Definitely a great place to live for a student. Perfectly fine with it being a couple miles from campus as I have a car down here. Fan of the resident events each week. The clubhouse is easily accessible and always on time when an issue arises. Overall good place to live.
Great neighborhood! So close to the mall, Kroger, gas station, and restaurants. The home is very nice and cleaned before we moved in. Super big deck and bedrooms.
Overall good the maintenance is kind of on the downside. I am really happy with the look and design of the interiors. Good quality living with small maintenance issues
Really great apartments, love how new they feel after the cleaning. However wish maintenance was faster, they fix one problem at a time. Love the free printing!
Really love my apartment. It’s big enough that it feels like a house but as big as it is, it still has a cozy feel. The property is also one of the most beautiful ones in Bloomington
I didn't know what I was expecting but it was better than I thought. The room's great! Though, from my own experiences and from what I heard from my friends who also stay here, when you move in, expect a problem. My room's air conditioning had a proble, and the blinds are broken. My friend's room air conditioning broke on the first day of move-in and a light bulb was missing.
The fields is an absolute paradise with amazing neighbourhood and excellent commute options!! The staff is very caring and maintenance is spot on!!
The house is nice and everything but would appreciate it a lot more if there's a service, such as: golf cart driver to pick us up from eg; home to clubhouse, etc,.
Love the atmosphere and love that is is always quiet in the evening. The amenities are also nice snd the free food is an added bonus. Would recommend
Everything is great and nothing fell short of expectations. Great amenities, neighborhood, people, staff, etc. A/C broke once, but aside that everything has been great.