The Fields is a great place to stay. It is a very nice and quiet community. It has wonderful amenities, close to IU and the bus route, and staff. I would recommend any of my friends to stay here.

Reply from The Fields

Great place to rent. The carpets were not the greatest, but they will be replaced soon. The field is nice to have because of our dog has plenty of room to roam.

Reply from The Fields

Good place to live in Bloomington because it’s close to the IU and college mall. The issues I have are 1- the bus stop is not close to the complex;2- the trash is far from apartment which make some difficulties to pick them up in cars and through them there. We need playground for kids

Reply from The Fields

Very nice, but too many dogs around and some of them don’t leash their dogs which bothers us. And some of them don’t clean up. As for services, it is good. As for the office services and staff have benn improved. As for the clubhouse, it is great, I suggest to have quite zone for studying or relaxing. As for package, I suggest to deliver the packages to doors not to office, because sometimes I need the package in harry but I cannot pick it up during office hours.

Reply from The Fields

great in general, except the wifi is a bit awful i mean when we use it, it's a bit slow. Sometimes it even disconnected us from the internet when we played games.

Reply from The Fields

nice faculty. great environment, office alway send staff to fix maintainmance problems quickly and effectively, but the apartment has poor sound insulation.

Reply from The Fields

Accepting the apartment "as is" was maybe not the smartest idea (we had to to avoid being homeless for two weeks) but everything else has been great. The staff is friendly and helpful and the property always looks great.

Reply from The Fields

Very nice community, super nice office staff and very responsive. The club here is a very good place to relax and make friends with professional fitness equipments.

Reply from The Fields

Fall is on the way. Can not wait till all the leaves change colors. I want to take photos of the beautiful transformation. The landscape is beautiful, quiet area and safe.

Reply from The Fields

So far my experience has been nothing less than great. I love the quietness and scenery around my place. The amenities are all a bonus and I’m glad I chose this place over others

Reply from The Fields

Love the openness of the fields community. Don’t feel like you are living so close to people as most complexes. Great amenities for the price, clubhouse is great!

Reply from The Fields

We visited our son during Labor Day weekend and were very pleased by location, landscape, club house amenities and swimming pools! Does feel like luxury living!

Reply from The Fields

Nice apartment very unexpected size. I would like the amenities to always be available however. The pool was closed often on weekends and the movie theatre was being used for meetings instead of movies so that interferes with the video game area being available so people watch tv on the Xbox or PS4.

Reply from The Fields

Living here at the fields apartment is great so far. Club house provides almost every entertainment you would have expected. It is the best place to gathering and relax with your friends. The house also nice and new. Great!

Reply from The Fields

Wish the lap pool was 4 yards longer so it would be 25 yards. Now I have to do math when I want to swim laps and end up on the other side of the pool at the end of some sets since most swim workouts are made for a 25 yard/meter pool.

Reply from The Fields

I love this place. COOL. I love my home! OMG! Yes! Yeah! I am so tired! I still need to make up some words for my Amazon card that I will never use!

Reply from The Fields

The manager here is very nice.Guilding me sign the lease very patiently and from the picture in the website, this place must be very nice, comfortable and convenient to live!

Reply from The Fields

The staff has been very responsive and answered all of my questions thoroughly and in a timely Manner. I really appreciate the staff at the fields!

Reply from The Fields

I love living here. Have great club house and they organize happy hour for dogs. Very helpful and friendly stuff, and are easy to communicate with.

Reply from The Fields

Great place to stay! Environment and the surroundings are very nice. Beautiful conditions and the house is very nice and affordable. Definetely consider

Reply from The Fields

I really enjoy living here and I like that there is a lake right behide my apt. The clubhouse is great. The staff members are very nice and helpful.

Reply from The Fields

The leasing process went very smoothly. The tour was lovely, the staff are very generous, and I look forward to moving in this summer! The pond and wildlife are beautiful, and the clubhouse is a very nice place in which to study and exercise.

Reply from The Fields

very good and friendly neigoudbournned . the guide and people are all very nice. i know the fields from one of my friends. He has lived here for two year.s

Reply from The Fields

My first five months have been amazing, I can not wait till the summer to enjoy the pool and the sunshine. The morning walks are so comfortable and relaxing plus quite for those that like that.

Reply from The Fields

I think the staffs are very friendly, and they always solve the problems as soon as possible. Once, Our bathroom have a little problem, they send someone to my house just after we send a email. Otherwise, it’s convenient to get package.