The Fields

4.3

4.3

I’ve lived here for 3 years. At first it was GREAT. The amenities were fantastic and the staff was super helpful with all the issues we’d been having with appliances and pests. Fast forward to now and I could not be more ready to move out. It’s extremely expensive to live here and the amenities no longer make it worth the price.
I like my apartment, and my view, but My neighbors is really noisy , they usually call each other from outside loudly during the night, also they close the door aggressively until the wall of my room is shaking .
The Fields is a great place to live, surrounded by nice neighborhoods and friendly, dog-loving people! The amenities are great. The pools, fireplace, and grill are great in the summer!
I am so excited to live at the Fields! I was so impressed with the clubhouse and the application experience. I love how the staff has been so accommodating and helpful with our questions.
Great so far. Excited to move in! The amenities seem wonderful and I can take walks with my daughter around the path and pond. We also love the pools.
Nice place to live. The neighbors are quiet. It’s a good location from everything. The activities the clubhouse does every once in a while are fun.
Im most obsessed with the workout facility, it offers a variety of equipment, this is important to stay engaged in my workouts, being March and the weather still hasn’t broke into running weather! I also enjoy the study area, although they can be loud at times, when they aren’t it’s the perfect place to study and get things done.
The staff at the Fields has done everything in their power to make my experience great. I renewed my lease because of the wonderful team and care that they provide to their residents. I feel like a true member of the community here. Matters are handled with the highest priority and in a respectful manner. I am truly happy at The Fields.
I recommend the fields for my friends because it location is great. Everything is close. If I want to shopping, I can walk to Collage Mall. When I want to go to grocery shop, Kroger is the best choice.
very nice place to live. good amenities and quiet neighborhood. staff is friendly and helpful, as is maintenance. I would recommend this place for students.