I enjoy everything that The Field has to offer. I think that the renovated fitness center was a great addition and also the staff is very helpful with any problems.

For the past two years, I've been living in fields. The apartment is great , and I prefer the big house and the large bathroom for the master room.

the fields' apartment is the most comfortable and convenient apartment as I am concerned in the Bloomington. I really like the package service there because I never lost my package

I wish you can change the electric company, since our energy company is too expensive, especially in winter, the electric bill can reach to $200 to $500.

I think you are doing a great job as manage the apartment, and I think there are several aspects you can improve on, such as renew the refrigerator, the stove and so on

the altitude of the officer is not so good. when I ask them question and I dont understand what did her talk about. I wanted her explain again but her face is very strict make me feel I was done something wrong.

Awesome maintenance and management! Responsive to requests and always helpful! Could use a few more doggie bag areas around, as well as signs encouraging people to pick up after their dogs.

The Fields is very good But assistants are not friendly.Dont let your people down the overal rating of the whole community. Everything else is perfect.

Out of the several rental properties I have lived in, The Fields has been my favorite. The staff members are friendly and helpful and the complex itself is pretty and quiet.

Friendly office and maintenance staff. Maintenance is quick and capable. The only problems that I have experienced have been due to irresponsible residents (letting dogs run loose, not cleaning up after them and parking poorly), but the management has been responsive to try and rectify those problems.

I have not been here long, but The Fields is a great place to live so far. It is a beautiful and quiet complex with nice amenities. The community events are nice additions as well.

The grounds maintenance has deteriorated over the last year. Typically not enough notices posted for those breaking rules/not enforced well indicating money is more important. Overall communication has decreased. Good at showing appreciation for residents, but those too have been reduced. Quick maintenance turn around but recently office not as responsive as in the past.

It's been a long day without you, my friend And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again We've come a long way from where we began Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again When I see you again Dang, who knew? All the planes we flew Good things we've been through That I'll be standing right here talking to you 'Bout another path I know we loved to hit the road and laugh

The officers and staffs are very patient and kind. Their service is good. The environment of the entire living area is attractive. The only thing that bothers me is that the trash-recycling area is too far away from some buildings.

Reply from The Fields

The fields was recommended to me by an old professor of mine. After taking a look around the property as well as other properties in Bloomington, I was impressed by quality that the Fields maintains.

Nice start! Hope to see more changes. In general, the place is well located, safe and quiet. The price however is a bit high. Hope to see a private shuttle from the fields to IU campus

Persoanlly, this program is a good idea to help to keep up with customers. I am a player of credit card, hotel, and airline and I did not see anything like this in this area before.

I am so disappoint with when I was not here during summer, employee just entered my house and turned on my AC. I paid so much for electricity bill when I was not here hehe but after several communication, manager just refused to do anything :( but others things are good

The Fields is good, nice environment, The Fields has swimming pool, gym, piano. and neighborhoods are very kind. The service in The fields office is also good

Here is the property management team only focus on how to make money rather than improving resedents living experience. You may be charged for some reason like take friend's pet to home. Really rediculous.

I have lived here for almost 3 years and my wife and I love it. It has a great attentive staff and I have had any big issue with the staff or maintenance service.

the office employee are nice and helpful, The campus is clean, good planned events, Fast Mentanance, the thing that we miss that we don't have tv channels

Overall experience is awesome. I especially like the environment of The Fields. But wifi is too slow especially at night. Also, my apartment is one the first floor so there are lots of bugs.

Enjoyed leaving at the Fields so much! Great views from the porch! They have 24-hr fitness center which is super convienent to work out whenever I want to.

My experience at the Fields so far has been a good one. Every maintenance request I have submitted has been taken care of right away. They are a great group of guys and they do excellent work. The girls in the office are also great and have taken care of everything I have asked of them promptly. The only complaint is that I often have someone park in front of my garage so I can't get my car out. This is something that needs to be addressed and the consequences strictly enforced.