Here is the property management team only focus on how to make money rather than improving resedents living experience. You may be charged for some reason like take friend's pet to home. Really rediculous.

RIP Loot Case… On June 19th, the Steam accounts we use to operate Loot Case received trade bans from Steam/Valve. Items can no longer be traded into or out of these accounts, forcing us to close operations. It is our intention to make sure that every customer is taken care of. We will provide refunds for any unspent funds for anyone who made a deposit into Loot Case on June 1st, 2017 or beyond. We will also provide item replacements for items in your inventory that cannot not be traded out. Please contact our customer support team for assistance. Please note that due to the volume of requests, it may take us a bit to get back to you. We started Loot Case to offer gamers a fun, alternative way to obtain in-game items from a site and brand they could trust. We were aware of certain risks when launching Loot Case but with case opening mechanisms available within so many of the popular games we love and play, we thought the risk was low. We were wrong. Thanks to everyone who used the site. Keep an eye out for new projects from the Loot Team!

hummm, i think its the owner that doenst really care about providing good service. so that stuff here are warm in genneral, but when things happen, they just dont know how to help honestly

Reply from The Fields

The unit was inhabitable upon check in. Everything had to be delayed due to repairs. Painting, carpet and an ozone cleaning. It’s brought financial and logistical inconvenience.

For the past two years, I've been living in fields. The apartment is great , and I prefer the big house and the large bathroom for the master room.

The apartment wasn't ready on the 15h as stated in the lease. It had taken 7 days afterward to become in an okay condition. Staff didn't address my concerns well. The manager at the fields was somewhat helpful but wasn't always as prompt as she said she would be. The district manager for asset living found a resolution.

Reply from The Fields

I tried using the amenities and people leave a lot of trash near the karaoke room and it's really disrespectful to the other residents who are paying for these amenities. When I tried to use the ping pong tables the balls were all over the place and smashed as well as broken paddles because people don't respect the shared space. Also, carwash wasn't working properly as well as the spray gun always spraying water even if not being used.

Reply from The Fields

It's been a long day without you, my friend And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again We've come a long way from where we began Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again When I see you again Dang, who knew? All the planes we flew Good things we've been through That I'll be standing right here talking to you 'Bout another path I know we loved to hit the road and laugh

The location and services are great. They respond to requests quickly and fix it within one day. But the house is old and needs various maintanances.

Reply from The Fields

I love the landscape of the place, they have some cool equipment in the workout facility, nice study areas, two pools, a car washing station, and all kinds of other amenities for guest.

Reply from The Fields

the altitude of the officer is not so good. when I ask them question and I dont understand what did her talk about. I wanted her explain again but her face is very strict make me feel I was done something wrong.

The Fields has potential to be a nice place to live, however, there property is a little run down. I moved in 7 days after my lease had started and the place was a mess. Carpets had holes in it, clumps of hair everywhere, hair stuck to the walls in the bathroom, floors were chipped up, etc. The place was obviously not looked over or cleaned before we moved in. The management did take care of most of the problems once we brought them to there attention: replaced carpet in one room and shampooed the remaining carpet. The amenities are nice, but again could use a little more attention. The two things that do stand out is the layout and size of the individual units as well as there proximity to the college mall area.

Well I moved in and i had to clean everything in here before I could do anything but the staff r nice and helped out with me a lot. I’m living ok now!

Reply from The Fields

There is a lot of room for improvement. There have been several real issues with our apartment. Overall, it has been a challenging, as well as disappointing, experience.

Reply from The Fields

It’s a cute apartment but I’ve been completely infested with ants since I moved in. I’ve called and someone came in but the problem escalated.

I am so disappoint with when I was not here during summer, employee just entered my house and turned on my AC. I paid so much for electricity bill when I was not here hehe but after several communication, manager just refused to do anything :( but others things are good

so far so good, no major mistake has been made, relatively responsible compared to others, hope it can be more flexible when it comes to roommate match.

At first I loved the Fields, but the people who work here were pretty rude and made me wish I lived somewhere else. I do love the apartment and dog park and gym.

Good and clean community, good amenities for an affordable rate! Average management which is not much keen on helping out. Been more than a month and I haven't received my gym access card. Also, little less cooperative during move in. They were wanting entire month of rent for my 3 days of stay in the month of July. Hopefully, this review calls for a change in attitude.

Reply from The Fields

The grounds maintenance has deteriorated over the last year. Typically not enough notices posted for those breaking rules/not enforced well indicating money is more important. Overall communication has decreased. Good at showing appreciation for residents, but those too have been reduced. Quick maintenance turn around but recently office not as responsive as in the past.

there were a number of actions that were not taken to have the apartment ready-however, once management realized the problems all was taken care of.

Reply from The Fields

Good environment. Quite and spacious compare to monthly payment. Overall, satisfied. Great amenities, Clubhouse has various features, like printing, ping pong.etc

Reply from The Fields

Positives: 1- clubhouse (very nice facilities, especially study rooms, PlayStation, and the gym 2- location (close to Kroger, the mall and IUB) 3- staff ( they are being nice.) Negatives: 1- too many unleashed dogs 2- the dirt of pets smell at sidewalk, 3- there is no insulator in the windows and roofs, so the air and noise come through the windows even though they’re Locked, and you hear almost every words and steps of people above you, 4- packages are not delivered to apartments. 5- the bus stop and trash are far from build E.

The management has become worse:( The trash is far away from us. The pool closed too early The packge room should be available 24 hour The grass should be clean after dogs

Reply from The Fields

Overall this is a pretty good place to live, however there are some small things I would change. I find a lot of the residents are unaware of the fact they share a living space with others, taking up multiple parking spots for one car or stomping around at all hours without regard to the fact their neighbors may have an 8am class. Outside of this the apartments are very spacious, and the amenities are great !!