The Finley

4.2

4.2

Verified Resident
It's been just a month that I have moved to community and It's good till now and when I have requested for any maintenance request, they have responded to it very quick.
Ashley
My experience has been good. I’ve been here since 2017. No complaints. I would recommend this place to live. It’s quiet and staff is very professional
dalibel
the Finley is a good apartment community. The Finley community has good services; their employees are always friendly and helpful with everyone.
Alana
Awesome community. All neighbors and office staff are friendly. No issues here. The upgrades are great. Quiet neighborhood for the most part
Tiffani
Love this living here! Lived here for 4 years and still love it! Maintenance takes care of you and we love the amenities! Square footage is amazing and you get wait you pay for!
Anabel
Nice and spacious apartments. Good price and amenities. Professional workers are always available to help out. Pretty good gym and pool area.
rolando
The apartments are nice and comfortable. Nice size kitchen with good appliances. Nice gym area. However, the pool is closed most of the time, there is always something wrong with it, and the gates are broken and the stairs are always dirty
Donovan
The area is ok. The food trucks that come here are good. This apartment could do better on the security of the place, the gate has been broken for atleast a month now.
Dionte
I have always loved it here. Stayed here 4 years ago and when I moved back to Jacksonville I came right back here. Great community. Everyone stays to themselves and I love that.
Clayton
It’s a nice quiet place to live all in all. Management is friendly and they do follow up on concerns. Maintenance is usually very punctual on taking care of issues that come up. Need more concentration on picking up litter around the grounds and enforcing existing rules in place. I’d recommend the community to others looking for a place to live.