Great place to live and nice management. The kitchen appliances are new and looks great. The staff is great and takes care of the service requests with lot of interest.

We have been here going on five years now and have thoroughly enjoyed the entire living experience. We love the fact that we feel safe and comfortable all the time.

Everything has been great since we moved in. The staff is always very nice when going in to the office. They make sure all of your problems are solved before you walk out of the office.

Moving in was a wonderful and easy experience! The management team are some of the loveliest people I have ever come across. My neighbors are genuinely nice people, and there aren't any issues within the unit.

This community is close to everything and reasonably priced for the space you get. The amenities like the zen garden, pool, and gym are nice.

I have loved living here. It is in such a great location. The staff is always friendly and willing to help! I also love the amenities like the pool!!

Quiet. Wonderful staff. Many trees. Fantastic location, close to urban farm and nature paths. Grounds are lovely. Only my second day- so that is all I can say now.

Amazing staff. Beautiful grounds. Spacious apartments. Great location. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else . Extremely affordable. I recommend here to everyone.

The Flats are great. The space in the apartments is idea. The location to awesome. There are many shops and restaurants close by. I would recommend these apartments.

Enjoy living here . Peaceful and whenever I have a maintenance emergency or issue it gets taken care of right away. Would have give 5 stars but one issue with a residents dog has still to be addressed after several complaints regarding how aggressive it is.

Residents not cleaning up after their dogs. People taking up two parking spots. The community is great it's the other residents are inconsiderate and rude n immature. But u can't pick ur neighbors.

This apartment community is great. Three descriptive words that come to mind is quiet, clean, and spacious. I truly like it here. Also, the employees are very personal and respectful.

The Flats is a great place to Live. The area is quite and well maintained. My apartment has had no problems since I have moved in. The pool area is very nice.

The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. I felt truly welcomed, not just sold to. The place is clean and bright, well taken care of. I like it here.

Everything has been super smooth moving in so far. The staff is so nice! Can't wait to move in and experience this awesome community with my boyfriend!

Although we've had some difficulties with payment set-up and air-conditioning upon moving in, the management staff has responded promptly and thoroughly--I am very pleased with their attentiveness.

I have only lived at the Flats for about a month but already love it! It has such a wonderful community and atmosphere. It is in great proximity to so many good shopping center and restauraunts. Very family friendly and the staff is so helpful and quick to respond to our needs.

Quiet peaceful neighborhood. Close to shopping centers and entertainment. Easy access to I-40. Overall it is a nice, comfortable place to live.

I love the community and I felt very welcomed at move-in, but I did not feel that the apartment was truly ready for someone to move into. The air conditioning was not working and there was a leak resulting in standing water under the bathroom sink. However, thus far most work requests have been completed in a timely manner.

New to The Flats, but so far everything has been very nice. I have appreciated the fact that when I have had to randomly stop by, office personnel (like Sabrina -- and I apologize for forgetting other names!) have been very professional and helpful. Thanks for that!

I love these apartments. They are beautiful & spacious. I like that the community is quiet & the location is super nice &fact that it's so dog friendly really sold me.

This complex has many amenities to offer for a wide variety of people! The staff is super friendly and helpful. If repairs are needed, they are handled quickly.

Great, helpful staff. Quiet area, diverse and kind community. Beautiful apartments, grounds, and common areas. Would very highly recommend to people.

So far I haven't moved in yet but I'm excited to live at the Flats! The front desk has been helpful, polite and were quick with all communication.

The staff has been extremely helpful with any problems that had arisen in our short time here so far. The apartment is in a great location, easy to get anywhere