I've been residing here at The Flats @55Twelve for the past 3 months, going on 4. I've had a great experience thus far. Nice and quiet community and the staff at the office is great. Very personable.

I love this community because it is convenient to everything...I-40, lot of restaurants and shopping. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance is excellent and timely. The grounds are well taken care of.

It has been a smooth leasing process. Facility seems great, management has been helpful. I am looking forward to living here! Great location.

So far so good! It is about to be my first full month at the community and I love it so far! The people are friendly, but still not too much noise going on. The staff and the property are phenomenal and I can not wait to see how things go by the spring time!

I really like living here. Everyone is very nice and i like the apartment. The staff is extremely nice. Maintenance is very accommodating and takes care of any problem quickly.

I have renew the lease for another year and the quiet safe and nice staff of this comunity make me my decision to continue live in Flat 55 for another year.

The Flats at 55 Twelve has been great. It is quiet and the staff is friendly friendly and is always there to help quickly need be. It is also has a great location.

I have lived at my apartment complex 5-1/2 years and it has been a rewarding experience. The new management team is AWESOME! They keep the complex clean and safe. The location of the complex is excellent; close to 40, 85 and lots and lots of eating places. The Flats@55 Twelve is the place to live and be.

Very Nice and Clean Community. Excellent and Courteous Staff always ready to listen and serve your needs. Community has lot of open space and activities to do.

Came from VA about month in a half for transplant never seem this place but was so glad to have Kate to assist me over the phone did not think that I will like it out here but it turned out to be alright have so much to offer such as weight room, pool, barbecue ,hammock, lighted community so much more especially the staff for the Flats is awesome and maintenance right on the money. Thanks to you all so much. Portia

I love the Flats at 55 twelve! I have lived in multipule other apartment complex sand have never felt more at home as I do at the Flats! Everyone is super friendly and welcoming!

Very friendly staff. Clean and safe community. Impressed with how pet friendly they are. Maintenance requests are usually handled very quickly.

It is really cool place to live. My sink is not working and I report to office. Within half day, all the problem is solved completely. I can't believe it is so quick!

Love this place ... Customer service is awesome ... Beautiful landscape and community... Fair prices and lease options ... Friendly staff and maintenance

Great place to live and nice management. The kitchen appliances are new and looks great. The staff is great and takes care of the service requests with lot of interest.

We have been here going on five years now and have thoroughly enjoyed the entire living experience. We love the fact that we feel safe and comfortable all the time.

Everything has been great since we moved in. The staff is always very nice when going in to the office. They make sure all of your problems are solved before you walk out of the office.

Moving in was a wonderful and easy experience! The management team are some of the loveliest people I have ever come across. My neighbors are genuinely nice people, and there aren't any issues within the unit.

This community is close to everything and reasonably priced for the space you get. The amenities like the zen garden, pool, and gym are nice.

I have loved living here. It is in such a great location. The staff is always friendly and willing to help! I also love the amenities like the pool!!

Quiet. Wonderful staff. Many trees. Fantastic location, close to urban farm and nature paths. Grounds are lovely. Only my second day- so that is all I can say now.

Amazing staff. Beautiful grounds. Spacious apartments. Great location. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else . Extremely affordable. I recommend here to everyone.

The Flats are great. The space in the apartments is idea. The location to awesome. There are many shops and restaurants close by. I would recommend these apartments.

Enjoy living here . Peaceful and whenever I have a maintenance emergency or issue it gets taken care of right away. Would have give 5 stars but one issue with a residents dog has still to be addressed after several complaints regarding how aggressive it is.

This apartment community is great. Three descriptive words that come to mind is quiet, clean, and spacious. I truly like it here. Also, the employees are very personal and respectful.