I've been here for about 8 months now and have no complaints! All of my maintenance requests have been handled promptly, and the ground are always kept clean, especially the pool! All staff is very nice and friendly as well!

My family liking this community. Very peace and good locality. Excellent gym and swimming pools. More car parking each block. Neat kids play area . Having seperte play are for dogs.

this apartment complex is an ideal place to live. I would recommend this community to both friends and family. I have thoroughly enjoyed this place.

I think that The Flats at 55twelve is a nice place to live. I enjoy the location because it is off of the main road but also set back in its own little area. I do feel like since I've moved in less than a year ago it has became more noisy during the evenings and night.

I love living in this community.its safe tranquil and very clean. Close to most essential needs grocery shopping restaurants post office and main Hwy to both east and North. Public transportation readily available both to durham and chapel hill. Very near the train and bus stations to other states and within short distance to the airport. All three hospitals in close proximity. I love it.the staff are great.the amenities are modern and well maintained the landscape is beautiful especially during Autumn and spring.the only piece missing in this beautiful puzzle is street lighting and too much pollen we need power cleaning along the hallways and stairs.other then that I highly recommend this community. I have lived here for six years and LOVE it.

This apartment complex is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I sorta wish residents were out more and I could meet them, but the quiet is nice. Residents have been wonderfully friendly, kind, caring, great!! Love this place. So many cool dogs!

For the last 5 years, this has been a great community and location is perfect. Management is very courtesy, professional and helpful. Maintenance is very prompt and attentive. I continue to be happy here.

The Flats is an amazing place to live- cost-wise, people-wise, and amenities-wise. It's a great package! The community events are ones I actually want to attend! The community is safe and people are friendly.

I really like this apartment community. April will be the start of a new twelve month lease term. I would gladly recommend The Flats @ 55 Twelve.

doing a great job only thing I would mention is the dog poop needs to be cleaned up better and dog bags replaced. I know the poop is the owners responsibility

Great, thanks for all your great work!! It has been a pleasure living at the Flats and I would highly recommend it to all. The maintenance people are very reliable

We recently moved in to the Flats. All we have to say is it is so much better than our old apartment and it is the same price! So much nicer...and larger! Love the deck!

Great location and value and the office staff and maintenance has always been nice and helpful. There is a bit more noise than other complexes I have lived in but for the price, it can't be beat

Great community!!! Wonderful staff and fantastic maintenance!!! Staff is always very friendly when you speak with them. Maintenance is always there when you call them and never complains.

Any maintenence tickets we have submitted were promptly taken care off, same day or the next. The staff always greets us with a smile, very cheerful. It's the best experience I've had at any complex!

Great Place to live and nice leasing office management. New Zen garden looks fantastic and the water fountain in the mini pond brings lots of birds. The near by area has lots of restaurants and shopping place which keeps us busy.

I feel super safe here. Everybody is friendly. Responses to maintenance matters are prompt and thorough. The staff is friendly a d helpful. I love living here!

This is a very nice place to live. It is convenient to everything. The staff is very nice...very friendly. They have many social events. They are prompt in resolving maintenance issues.

I'm still amazed at how nice our apartment is -- plenty of space, everything is in great condition, and any maintenance requests we have made have been handled promptly.

I have enjoyed living in The Flats@55Twelve for the last 5 years. The community is in an awesome location. The apartments are older but have been well maintained and continue to be upgraded as needed. The office staff are very pleasant and courteous. I hope to be here another 5 years.

As the new property managment staff. You have given your residents more pleasant atmosphere. In which he or she can address any issues.that may arise.

Reply from The Flats at 55 Twelve

Just renewed our lease to begin our third year here. We're very happy with the new management company-- lot more community events than in the past. Staff is helpful and friendly and maintenance is great! We have lovely neighbors and love living here.

Reply from The Flats at 55 Twelve

Excellent staffs. Maintenance is good. We will surely recommend flats at fifty five twelve for our friends and colleagues. We wish to continue our lease as well

I have no complaints under the new management. The leasing office staff and maintenance are very quick to respond. The Zen Garden is a great area within the complex. Gym could have more equipment.

I love it here! The community is nice and clean. The office staff are also very nice and helpful whenever I need anything or have questions! The maintenance staff is also great and they are very timely!