Love this place. If your looking for a quite beautiful place to live in the durham area please come to the flats@55twelve you wont regret it

I absolutely love living here. It's so friendly. It's nice because there is anyone from college aged to grandparents. I love that it is a quiet neighborhood so close to everyrhjing

Living at the flats is a great experience. The staff are a pleasure to interact with and they stay on top of all the maintenance and upkeep for the complex. Highly recommended.

FIrst impressions are pretty great, but I just haven't lived here long enough to give 5 stars yet. I like the customer service at the leasing office. The pool is pretty well managed (but I do wish the chairs were a little nicer maybe). The laundry mat is hard to work because it will only let you use the default setting of warm water. But there's plenty of parking, and the apartment felt really cleaned when we moved in and that's something that I GREATLY appreciate. Also, our maintenance request to have wasps removed was quickly taken care of.

Im loving everything about my new apartment, the management is great! The only thing I would change is the fitness center! Is outdated and not many people use it!

The property is much better managed, and there are simply little things that keep it from a 5-star rating. Remotes to the TVs in the fitness center are sometimes broken and TVs may be out of service for multiple days without staff noticing. Cabinetry in units is lower quality any I expected, but serviceable. However, facilities like pool and grill area, zen garden, and fitness center workout equipment are all great - these are some of the best attributes of the complex. In units, floor plans flow well, and appliances are standard, good-quality for price expectations.

So far, I have been very happy to live here. The staff is awesome, and makes sure you have what you need. The amenities are great, and the location is awesome.

Best apartment complex I've lived in yet...there were a few things that needed to be fixed upon move-in but the maintenance staff is prompt and efficient and the front office staff is the same!

Great place to live. Staff are always great. Could do something about the parking become over packed for the people that live here. Good place to live.

The Flats @ 55Twelve is awesome! The apartments are beautiful and they have every amenity I could want. The leasing staff is friendly and even though I haven't officially moved in yet, I already feel like part of the community. I'm so happy I'm moving here!

I love the location and the quality of my apartment. Further, the apartment staff members are extremely helpful every time I contact them. I love living here!

I love The Flats. My wife, baby and I have been here for over 18 months. It is a safe community that has lots of amenities. The staff is kind and easy to get along with. GREAT community!!!

It has been great! Nice community amenities. I love the hammocks. The apartment is spacious and the leasing office crew is great, friendly and very helpful.

I've enjoyed my stay. It's been quiet and peaceful. The stagg is always nice and respectful. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a place to stay.

You guys are great! Love the landscaping, valet trash, and the pool. My dog loves the dog parks. Maintenance has been timely and responsive. Thanks!

I've been living here since March 2017 and it's been GREAT! Staff is absolutely incredible, the community is always clean and family friendly. Definitely would recommend this complex.

Comfortable, clean, and safe complex with everything you could need. Staff is very friendly and helpful as well. Location is very convenient.

A great place to live, some if the appliances are out of date and the unupdated rooms have a lot of things falling apart amd the caninets are not attractive

The staff is nice, the apartments are beautiful, the location is convenient. Maintenance is prompt and helpful. The pool and gym are both modern and well kept. You cant get much better.

Love my first apartment. Its been so quiet, friendly ppl close to duke and walking distance to everything and the pool is perfect. Couldn't ask for a better location

I've been here for about 8 months now and have no complaints! All of my maintenance requests have been handled promptly, and the ground are always kept clean, especially the pool! All staff is very nice and friendly as well!

My family liking this community. Very peace and good locality. Excellent gym and swimming pools. More car parking each block. Neat kids play area . Having seperte play are for dogs.

this apartment complex is an ideal place to live. I would recommend this community to both friends and family. I have thoroughly enjoyed this place.

I think that The Flats at 55twelve is a nice place to live. I enjoy the location because it is off of the main road but also set back in its own little area. I do feel like since I've moved in less than a year ago it has became more noisy during the evenings and night.

I love living in this community.its safe tranquil and very clean. Close to most essential needs grocery shopping restaurants post office and main Hwy to both east and North. Public transportation readily available both to durham and chapel hill. Very near the train and bus stations to other states and within short distance to the airport. All three hospitals in close proximity. I love it.the staff are great.the amenities are modern and well maintained the landscape is beautiful especially during Autumn and spring.the only piece missing in this beautiful puzzle is street lighting and too much pollen we need power cleaning along the hallways and stairs.other then that I highly recommend this community. I have lived here for six years and LOVE it.