I've been living at The Flats at 55 Twelve for a year and a half. We have a beautiful updated one-bedroom apartment with high ceilings that are such a perk. Our building is quiet and the neighbors are nice! Location-wise it is close to everything -- a 30 minute drive into Raleigh, 25 minutes to Tanger outlets in Mebane, and 20 minutes to Duke or UNC campus. The leasing office is always working to find things to keep the community fun and engaged and I really appreciate that.

I really enjoy living at The Flats at 55 Twelve. The community is beautiful, well maintained, and convenient to Chapel Hill and the Triangle. The staff is also helpful and prompt in responding to questions or feedback. Soooo happy to be here. I highly recommend The Flats at 55 Twelve!

I've only been here a week, but am very pleased with my experience so far. The staff has been very responsive to minor issues that have come up since I've moved in.

Such a helpful staff; even made phone calls to my renter's insurance company to help me with some botched data entry on the insurer's part. Most beautiful apartments I've ever lived in. Great staff and support!

It’s a nice peaceful and neat community. The only problem is recently the bathroom in the gym and the business office has not been taken care of, no sanitizer

Love the neighborhood and the people. However, we've lived next to a bad neighbor for a whole year and it was not the best situation. There's also an issue with some neighbors not picking up after their dogs.

Starting year five this month and can’t think of anywhere that can compete with this community. It truly is “Home Sweet Home”. Safe, comfortable and convenient just like the sign says and then some. Love it here!

I love living here. The ladies in the office are the sweetest. They are always promptly on top of maintenance requests, they know us by sight now from packages and such. The maintenance is ways quick and easy. Paying rent is super easy online. The gym is always clean, has perfect equipment so itgs not.overwhelming. the community events are great, too!

I have lived here for a year. This has been my best apartment experience so far. It started off so fantastic, we arrived to a clean apartment with some little waters. Our last apartment complex smelled awful when we moved in and was dirty. The Maintenance requests are always fixed quickly. The staff is always super nice and friendly. Never any issues except maybe parking.

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Complex is very quiet. I have lived here for over 1 years and would recommend this complex to friends and family.

Love the Flats! They are always very helpful and nice in the office. The amenities are great! When it is warmer I love to go to the zen garden and laying in a hammock.

I've been residing here at The Flats @55Twelve for the past 3 months, going on 4. I've had a great experience thus far. Nice and quiet community and the staff at the office is great. Very personable.

I love this community because it is convenient to everything...I-40, lot of restaurants and shopping. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance is excellent and timely. The grounds are well taken care of.

It has been a smooth leasing process. Facility seems great, management has been helpful. I am looking forward to living here! Great location.

So far so good! It is about to be my first full month at the community and I love it so far! The people are friendly, but still not too much noise going on. The staff and the property are phenomenal and I can not wait to see how things go by the spring time!

I really like living here. Everyone is very nice and i like the apartment. The staff is extremely nice. Maintenance is very accommodating and takes care of any problem quickly.

I have renew the lease for another year and the quiet safe and nice staff of this comunity make me my decision to continue live in Flat 55 for another year.

The Flats at 55 Twelve has been great. It is quiet and the staff is friendly friendly and is always there to help quickly need be. It is also has a great location.

I have lived at my apartment complex 5-1/2 years and it has been a rewarding experience. The new management team is AWESOME! They keep the complex clean and safe. The location of the complex is excellent; close to 40, 85 and lots and lots of eating places. The Flats@55 Twelve is the place to live and be.

Very Nice and Clean Community. Excellent and Courteous Staff always ready to listen and serve your needs. Community has lot of open space and activities to do.

Came from VA about month in a half for transplant never seem this place but was so glad to have Kate to assist me over the phone did not think that I will like it out here but it turned out to be alright have so much to offer such as weight room, pool, barbecue ,hammock, lighted community so much more especially the staff for the Flats is awesome and maintenance right on the money. Thanks to you all so much. Portia

I love the Flats at 55 twelve! I have lived in multipule other apartment complex sand have never felt more at home as I do at the Flats! Everyone is super friendly and welcoming!

Very friendly staff. Clean and safe community. Impressed with how pet friendly they are. Maintenance requests are usually handled very quickly.

It is really cool place to live. My sink is not working and I report to office. Within half day, all the problem is solved completely. I can't believe it is so quick!

Love this place ... Customer service is awesome ... Beautiful landscape and community... Fair prices and lease options ... Friendly staff and maintenance