I’ve really liked living here so far. Minus 1/2 star for no bike racks and thin floors that do not buffer sound well. Also Friday and Saturday are the days we need trash service the most.

It's a great experience to be part of this community. Amazing people around with smiling faces, beautiful surroundings, clean and peaceful. Love it!

I have been live in Flat 5512 for two years. This is a nice and quiet place to live. The staff here is nice and people here is nice. I would live here for another year.

Great apartments, community and features. Leasing specialist made the process effortless. Looking forward to living at the Flats @ 55 twelve.

Handicapped parking is not enforced. When I called to ask for assistance I was Told that they would right a note to the offender if they caught him. Not likely because he comes after they are gone and leaves before they get here. Management does appear to be handicapped friendly. Not very much for seniors to use in the fitness center. My experience of the valet garbage is that they frequently don't pick mine up.

The leasing speacialist made it so easy and we are super excited to move in. The apartments are super nice and the vaulted ceilings are a perfect touch.

Very inviting and pleasant surroundings. Friendly neighbors. My cat loves it here. The balcony is a wonderful plus. I'm into my third year here and will probably make it four.

This beautiful place to live is serene. The Zen Garden is the perfect place to relax, and the pool is a great place to meet people. The office staff is prompt with any requests and the people living here are friendly and kind.

Until recently, I hadn't had any major maintenance issues. I do have to say that they handled our issue amazingly. They were there to fix it within 10 minutes. They followed up within days to make sure everything way fixed. I am incredibly impressed.

Only been living here a couple weeks, but I’ve loved every minute of it! Neighbors and staff are very friendly and every issue I’ve had has been immediately addressed. Very pleased with everything!

I have yet to move in, but after touring the complex I was confident I’d found my new home! The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, the residents had nothing but good things to say about living there, and the place itself is gorgeous! Can’t wait to get into my new apartment and community!

The finest apartment complex in the area when compared with other high end properties It is unique because the caring management and quick maintenance response The neighbors are caring and kind and one feels safe and nurtured and indeed at home It is conveniently located to all universities and grocery pharmacy and even health clinics are minutes away Exclusive quick service gourmet good fare us within walking distance and the rent and amenities are easily 20 percent less than competitors The family owned management company is quick to respond and employs an energetic knowledgeable staff An excellent place to call home!

Love it here ! It’s really good locality and easy access to all shop ,grounds and amenities are well maintained. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for the place in the Durham!!

So far, I'm blown away. Can't wait to see more. Will review again later. My partner is really excited about the fishing pond and the Zen garden.

This application seems easy to use. I hope I can earn a lot of rewards. I will need to investigate more before I give this the full 5 stars.

I love it here. It a very nice community. It’s very quite and close to everything. The pool is year long which is a plus for me. The lease office host different enjoyable family friendly events.

Great staff, great complex, great everything! The women up front really do everything to make our stay enjoyable, and the maintenance staff are very quick to make sure that all of our needs are met. Glad to have just renewed the lease for another year!

This is a beautiful property! I love the pool, gym, and dog park. My porch looks right out to the pond and it’s th highlight of my day to be able to sit out and enjoy the view!

I've lived in the Flats over a year. So far, I have no complaint at all. Staffs are always kind and helpful. I would like to recommend this place.

Been a resident for 3 years now and besides management changing quite often, the apartment complex has remained relatively quiet along with being family and pet friendly.

very convenient location near shopping centers. I would occasionally meet office stuffs greeting at me while I walk around this quiet community, with very comfortable, nice smile.

Great apartment complex. Love the people!! Our dog feels so welcomed. Everyone is great. Can’t wait to live here for even longer! Thanks so much.

A wonderful experience from the initial conversations about the apartment to the move-in day! Savannah was so helpful and answered all of my questions!

These apartments are great and updated. The location is in a perfect spot for an easy work commute. The staff is friendly and always helpful when needed.

Haven’t even moved in yet and it’s been such a wonderful and smooth experience! Staff is so friendly and welcoming! Move in can’t come soon enough!