We really enjoy living here! The staff is friendly and always helpful. Our apartment is very nice and provides plenty of space to entertain guests. The pool is wonderful.

Great so far! I've only been here a few weeks but I like the community regularly has things going on and there is plenty to do. Also, the location is so close to everything.

I have lived in Flatts for two years. I love this community for quiet and safe. Neighborhood is good and office is nice. I hope to live for another year.

I love that it is a quite neighborhood. Response to work order requests are completed promptly The office staff is friendly and helpful. This will be my third year here and I have not had any issues that were not addressed.

I have been resident for 6 years going on 7. I recommend The Flats to anyone who is looking for a good home. The office and maintenance teams are AWESOME! They are very responsive to our needs. The location is great near shopping centers, 40, 85, etc.

Very welcoming and helpful. Did a lot of searching and once I ran into this location I was ready to get into my place ASAP. The location is good and maintenance people or helpful as well.

I love being here! The front office stay is the BEST in town, no doubt about it! Maintenance staff is good, and fixes things in a timely manner. The ladies are prompt, courteous, and always have things for us as residents to do. I've missed out on some good ones, so I hope to attend a few in the future. Keep up the good work!

The staff and maintenance are amazing. The apartments are spacious and beautiful. Fantastic amenities include gym, Zen Garden, car wash port, beautiful pool and grilling area. Very pet friendly!

I have only been a resident for a few days but so far everything has been great. The staff in the leasing office has been exceptionally helpful. The only thing I would say is that the hall/stairways could use a simple cleaning.

Everything went so well the move in day! I appreciate every one in the office! My first time ever moving out and they made it so easy for us!

I’ve lived in 4 apartment complexes in the last 4 years and this is hands down the best! I have zero complaints and have loved every day here! I can definitely see myself staying here until I upgrade to a house. And my dog loves it too!

I love the location, the apartment, and the staff. I hate the smell and that people don’t pick up after their pets. It smells like dog poop because someone let their dog poop right on the sidewalk by the parking lot and didn’t pick it up.

So far so great. Had a lil bug problem only about a week or so after moving in. Beautiful place, paint job on the cabinets could’ve been better.

It's been great living here. Maintenance is fast and easy to reach and the staff is still super helpful and friendly towards the residents..

The staff are all very nice. They do a great job with the landscaping. The pool and gym are always kept very nice. The valet trash is really convenient.

After living in mynhouse nearby for 6 years I had already found the location to be superior for teaching and working at UNC, shopping, sports and recreation, entertainment, excellent spiritual environments and churches, social opportunities and world class educational and medical institutions. When I was abruptly diagnosed with permanent, disabling medical conditions and had to find a new place to live I was disheartened but knew I needed to stay in the area for access to Duke University Medical organizations as they have one of the few pulmonary specialty clinics in the US to which I now needed to maintain access. The Flats at 5512 turned out to be a wonderfully pleasant surprise of a full service living community that met my particular needs which single residences had only been able to accommodate. I just never thought it would be possible to meet my demanding requirements in a multi unit complex similar to The Flats. I was proven completely wrong with The Flats after an exhaustive search. My experience for the past (almost) 4 years of residing at The Flats has been nothing short of exceeding positive expectations and experiences. I would recommend The Flats to my closest family and friends(and done so!) among others. The Flats is truly beyond comparison to my experience of other options in the region and stands alone as a surprisingly reasonably affordable and charming community with the best neighbor's and management I can imagine.

I love the area and the staff are always welcoming and engaging. They keep coming up with cool things to do each month. The groundskeepers make sure its clean and pretty.

The apartment community is nice and peaceful. The staff is great and I've felt very welcomed throughout my year residing here. I would recommend this place!

I just moved here and I have loved everything about this place. My apartment is clean and updated. The community and the people are very friendly. I really do not know how they could be any better! I plan to stay here as long as I am in Durham! Plus, the location! You can't beat it!

This is a wonderful place to live. It is convenient I-40. There is lot of shopping and restaurants. The complex is well groomed, the staff is super nice.

I’ve only lived here for two weeks, but so far I’m super satisfied with everything! I wish the coffee machine was working since I haven’t used it yet. However, all the amenities are great and so many of them, too!

Everybody is very nice and management is great at answering questions! I love that if I need any help with my apartment, I can send a maintenance request and it is handled is very timely manner. However, I have had a couple instances where maintenance have come to fix my shower and dishwasher and the same problem would reoccur. I love the staff and location nonetheless.

Everyone has been very helpful. Had a few minor problems upon move-in and they were solved immediately! Apartment is exactly as described and very nice!

The Flats is awesome! Great, friendly community. Their office staff is very nice, and the pool area is great! It is also dog friendly which is spectacular.

I love living here. The community is great. The staff is amazing. The apartment complex is always well maintain. The apartments are beautiful inside and out.