The apartment community is nice and peaceful. The staff is great and I've felt very welcomed throughout my year residing here. I would recommend this place!

I just moved here and I have loved everything about this place. My apartment is clean and updated. The community and the people are very friendly. I really do not know how they could be any better! I plan to stay here as long as I am in Durham! Plus, the location! You can't beat it!

This is a wonderful place to live. It is convenient I-40. There is lot of shopping and restaurants. The complex is well groomed, the staff is super nice.

I’ve only lived here for two weeks, but so far I’m super satisfied with everything! I wish the coffee machine was working since I haven’t used it yet. However, all the amenities are great and so many of them, too!

Everybody is very nice and management is great at answering questions! I love that if I need any help with my apartment, I can send a maintenance request and it is handled is very timely manner. However, I have had a couple instances where maintenance have come to fix my shower and dishwasher and the same problem would reoccur. I love the staff and location nonetheless.

Everyone has been very helpful. Had a few minor problems upon move-in and they were solved immediately! Apartment is exactly as described and very nice!

The Flats is awesome! Great, friendly community. Their office staff is very nice, and the pool area is great! It is also dog friendly which is spectacular.

I love living here. The community is great. The staff is amazing. The apartment complex is always well maintain. The apartments are beautiful inside and out.

I have only been here for a few days so far, but I am very excited about this new community. It’s clean, lots of resources, and my move in was very smooth! Savannah is awesome.

Quiet and peaceful community, so many kind people around you feel right at home upon moving in. Came from over an hour away with no previous history in this city and the staff and community was welcoming and so friendly!

Excellent location, beautiful grounds, very friendly and responsive staff (maintenance and front desk), great services (pool, office, mail package pick-up). Only trouble I've had is with noisy neighbors living above me who keep odd hours and can be really disruptive at night.

Glad to have renewed our lease here and looking forward to another wonderful year with Kate, Kathy and Savannah! Thanks for all that you guys do :)

As an un-moved in tenant, I love the community so far! All the events and the warm welcome from the staff and new tenets has been amazing!! I can not wait to move in!

Beautiful facility, very friendly staff, great amenities, parking is easy, pet friendly, and conveniently located near multiple shopping centers.

I very much enjoy living here. All of the staff are incredibly pleasant and are always extremely interested in helping me if I have maintenance issues or questions related to billling. I’m beginning my third year living in this community and I’m very glad to have made the decision to live here.

So far amongst all the apartments I have lived since I moved to the US, this has been the best, in terms of the apartments features, very spacious rooms, bathrooms, every area in the apartment is very spacious. The management are the best and the community as well. I love the fact is close to shopping centers, restaurant, high way. I mean you may wanna experience it for yourself. This is my personal view and experience , 2 yrs.

Nice, quiet neighborhood. Closw to shopping centers and major highways. I have lived here almost 4 years. Savannah at the office is amazing.

The best complex I've lived in. The office and maintenance staff are so attentive to any issue. The grounds are well kept and beautiful. Love the gym.

I've been residing at The Flats for almost 10 months. I've enjoyed it. The complex is clean, quiet and convenient. I would definitely recommend this place!

Great community! All of the staff are very friendly and welcoming! The facilities look great, and the environment just seems very appealing. I can't wait to live there!

The Flats are awesome. Super friendly staff. Love that they are open 7 days a week! Very affordable for luxury style apartment. All of the amenities are an added bonus!

The staff was very friendly and welcoming when signing my lease! I also appreciate how nicely the grounds are always kept, and how pet-friendly the community is.

Great and responsive business office and maintenance staff. Excellent location; near 85 and 40. Close to Duke, NCCU & UNC. Close to grocery stores, shopping centers, and restaurants. Best place to live if you don't own an house/townhome/condo.

We've lived here for over 3 years now. The management has changed several times throughout our years which has brought its own struggles but overall we can't complain. Good location. Nice maintenance staff. Dog park(s) and a pool!

The staff is awesome here! They answer any questions you have and I am excited to move in next month! It is in a convenient location and move in date can't xome soon enough!