I’ve really enjoyed my year here so far!! I love the events y’all hold and the great staff :) My computer has been broken so I am so thankful for the little computer cluster!! Thanks for everything!!

It’s great , I love the staff , I love the cleanliness of everything . I also love how the maintenance reacts and carries on about their day . The location is perfect for my classes

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Awesome location and great place to live. Campus is very close to here and the management is nice. Definitely feels like a luxury living here. Worth the price.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I’ve lived at the Flats for almost 2 years now and it’s been a great experience! The office and maintenance staff are always doing the best to help residents! I like how they have a handful of activities each month to help residents get together and meet new people. They’ve also really stepped up their game since they got a new property manager!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Overall a great experience. Just transferred in In January and I like the location and community. My room mates are great and the customer service is good.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I absolutely love living at The Flats. It’s just as close to campus and downtown as other apartment complexes for a way cheaper price. The apartments themselves are nice and clean. The amenities here are awesome and the staff is wonderful. One of the most important things to me is safety and I feel safe living here. I really have nothing bad to say about The Flats!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Other than a bad encounter with one of the staff members, a guest of mine getting falsely towed, and the trash chutes being closed for a good amount of time, the experience has been pretty good. The amenities are really nice!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Clean and safe. Love the fact that dogs are allowed here. The apartments are close enough to campus and downtown that you can walk without a problem.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

It's in a very good location. The staff there is very responsive. They typically get back to you within the day or next day for mantaince reports.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Great spot, downside is when the side stair door lock does not work and I have have to walk to the front. Also the fact that there are only two elevators.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Me experience has been great so far! The only problem is that I can really feel the person above me walking very loudly which is very distracting.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

pretty good place to live, but I can always hear the people above me and the doors slam hard so I can hear basically anyone on my floor close their doors. other than that pretty good.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Very nice modern building with good amenities. Love the shower water pressure. Sometimes too loud in and around the building but that’s alright.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

The staff and environment here are excellent! Very spacious, cool and fun activities- I’m so glad to be a part of this community :) Thanks so much!!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

the location is fantastic, i am within walking distance from class and work. however, i can constantly hear people upstairs, in the hallway, and outside the apartment on a regular basis, occasionally waking me up. I think it’s a great apartment complex, but not worth the amount we pay in rent

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Good experience, love the community events. I think one way to help would be to send community emails about events and such because sometimes people don’t live their rooms especially with finals week.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I've been living here since August and have loved every minute of it. The location, the staff, and the constant cleanliness of the building really makes it feel like a home away from home!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Best place to live!! Maintenance is very nice and it’s very close to campus. I definitely recommend living here if you want something walking distance to campus.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Love my apartment, it's a great location to campus and downtown! The staff is very friendly and always helpful. The community events and amenities are perks:)

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

This is my 2nd year living here and still like it. The office staff are incredibly nice and helpful whenever I have a problem. The maintenance team is very quick to respond to any service request. The only problem I have had this year is our a/c not really cooling down the apartment. This wasn't an issue last year, but the a/c in my new unit hasn't been working properly. Everything else has bee great!

I love living at the Flats. I especially enjoy taking my dog Murray out back to play fetch, and I appreciate the friendliness and helpful nature of all of the staff!

I love everything except somethings about my room and the occasional dog poop. Management team is always very friendly, as well as the leasing staff. The friendsgiving event was great too.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Not only is the location great, but the staff is always extremely helpful and they are always so nice. I’ve had no complaints at my time at the flats!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Great staff, awesome location, and the rooms are very spacious!! Love how it's pet friendly, and that the maintenance fixes things in a very timely manner.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I love the apartment location and everyone that works on staff has been super nice. The only downside is you have to get parking passes for guests and they often run out on gameday weekends.