It was a great first apartment. Personally, I did not have any issues other than the wifi cutting off only a couple times throughout the year. The monthly events were always fun as well.

I've enjoyed living at the Flats but I've found that it's a little pricy compared to some of the other apartment complexes downtown that have nicer material used in the insides.

I can walk around the apartments and the whole area is clean and no one messes with you. The pool area is what I like it a lot, because I can rest Quietly at times.

Excellent employees and good amenities. Always quality living here. Service requests are done in a timely fashion. The overall location is great for me and it is very continent living here.

It’s been a lot better! Only downside when the air conditioning wasn’t working but it’s fine now. Also wish the cable was a bit clearer it’s kinda fuzzy

I love The Flats apartments! The location is great, and my apartment's layout is perfect for my roommate and I. We have resigned for another year!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

i enjoy living here, it is a perfect location with all the amenities you would need in an apartment as a college student. the space and layout of the rooms is great as well.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I enjoy living at The Flats. This is my third year as a resident and I have been very pleased. The rooms are large, the staff is nice and the maintenance dept. is fast and dependable.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I’ve loved living at the Flatts because they provide quality resident support when needed in a timely manner, host events for their residents, and make it an overall happy environment to live in!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Very nice environment as a whole , Very accessible to the school and downtown. Incredibly nice staff and neighbors . Ten out of ten , definitely would recommend

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

best apartment and so close to campus. Ithe staff is very friendly. The maintenance team is quick to respond to all work requests. The neighbors are friendly too.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

The apartment is located in a nice place considering it is so close to downtown and being able to walk to the stadium on gamedays. I appreciate the pool and the amenities such as the study rooms.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Very good experience so far. Neighbors are very loud especially at night and I can easily hear them through the walls. apart from that, everything is good

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

The Flats at Carrs Hill is a really great place to stay. They have been nothing but polite and helpful throughout the showing of the property, signing the lease, and manage their staff well. I have no complaints thus far.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Overall great experience! Love this apartment complex, super fast and friendly maintenance service, and great amenities. The free food is a plus, too! Everyone is super helpful and make it feel like home!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I’ve really enjoyed my year here so far!! I love the events y’all hold and the great staff :) My computer has been broken so I am so thankful for the little computer cluster!! Thanks for everything!!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

It’s great , I love the staff , I love the cleanliness of everything . I also love how the maintenance reacts and carries on about their day . The location is perfect for my classes

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Awesome location and great place to live. Campus is very close to here and the management is nice. Definitely feels like a luxury living here. Worth the price.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I’ve lived at the Flats for almost 2 years now and it’s been a great experience! The office and maintenance staff are always doing the best to help residents! I like how they have a handful of activities each month to help residents get together and meet new people. They’ve also really stepped up their game since they got a new property manager!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Overall a great experience. Just transferred in In January and I like the location and community. My room mates are great and the customer service is good.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I absolutely love living at The Flats. It’s just as close to campus and downtown as other apartment complexes for a way cheaper price. The apartments themselves are nice and clean. The amenities here are awesome and the staff is wonderful. One of the most important things to me is safety and I feel safe living here. I really have nothing bad to say about The Flats!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Other than a bad encounter with one of the staff members, a guest of mine getting falsely towed, and the trash chutes being closed for a good amount of time, the experience has been pretty good. The amenities are really nice!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Clean and safe. Love the fact that dogs are allowed here. The apartments are close enough to campus and downtown that you can walk without a problem.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

It's in a very good location. The staff there is very responsive. They typically get back to you within the day or next day for mantaince reports.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Great spot, downside is when the side stair door lock does not work and I have have to walk to the front. Also the fact that there are only two elevators.