Overall, I've enjoyed my experience here at the Flats. The people are nice and there are plenty of activities to do in the complex. I have 0 issues with the Flats.

Really love it here. Only real complaint is the AC, but I know that the super hot summers we are having really stress it. Otherwise, I’m really happy to be living here.

I wish the walls weren’t as thin because sometimes noise can be an issue. Other than that and not having a mailbox key I enjoy it. People are friendly. The place is super nice and clean. Staff is helpful. I love the opportunity of having mixers here to meet people.

The Flats at Carrs Hill are clean, comfortable, and conveniently located. The pool could be cleaner, and it will be great when the trash chute on floor 3 is really open!

The Flats is absolutely beautiful. There is something to do for everyone and I have been enjoying exploring everything that the flats has to offer. I genuinely love coming home.

Easy move in. Quick and well organized. The place was very clean when we arrived and eveything looked to be in great shape. Very impressed.

good environment, friendly officers, nice department. I look forward to enjoying my graduate years with The Flats at Carrs Hill. If any questions, I will contact directly.

Love it here! Everyone is so friendly and the layout of the apartments is perfect. We have a great view and even get the sunset from our windows!

Apartment is super nice, staff/leasing agents are super friendly, there are a bunch of community events, and the gyms are decent, but the stairwell near my apartment at the end of the hallway is pretty dirty

The apt is pretty nice, but I wish maintenance would respond to requests faster. My roommate is great and I like being close to campus as well.

Love the community! The staff is so welcoming and ready to help you have the best possible experience. The amenities are amazing too. I have really enjoyed living here so far.

I've only lived here for a few days, but it's been great so far! My apartment is clean, the amenities are nice, and the staff is helpful and friendly.

Great! Had a disgusting washing machine on move in day, but it was cleaned by staff on same day. Everything was very clean upon move in, and the space is great.

Everything was great! The place is nice and enjoying everything, having trouble with WiFi and bought a Ethernet cord but it is not working. Awesome so far!

The Flats at Carr’s Hill is an amazing apartment complex for students. It has big rooms, a clean look, and plenty of amenities for all of its residents. I would definitely recommend for new students looking for second year housing.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I love the building! The layout is great with the lounges gyms swimming pool and basketball court. It does not get much better than this. Plus the location is only a small walk from campus.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I am really liking it here so far. It’ nice and it feels like home already! The community is welcoming. I am glad to call the Flats my home away from home.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I’ve been loving it so far! The ppl that work here are super friendly and personable, which makes it even better! The location is convenient and pretty secure which makes me feel really comfortable:)

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Very clean and appliances work great so far. Not a huge fan of the furniture provided in the furniture package but will make do. Overall really happy I went with this place.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

So far it hasn’t been good! We’ve just moved in but love the location and have had nothing but good experiences with the staff! Looking forward to a great year.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

ive had such a great experience so far. the people are fantastic. the staff is incredibly helpful and kind. i really cannot wait to spend the next three years of my life here.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Great service and maintenance , I love it. Thank you for the experience. The employees are consistent and the area is located on an isolated hilltop, which I enjoy.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Very nice place to live, well kept and helpful management. The events that are hosted by the staff are always fun and convenient with very good incentives to attend.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

The Flats are really clean and they offer a lot of amenities that other apartments did not offer. The staff answered all of my questions during the tour and they helped guide me through the process. I look forward to moving in!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

So far in my experience the staff has been very receptive and helpful in any question I have asked them. As for the apartment itself I have not moved in yet.