Other than a bad encounter with one of the staff members, a guest of mine getting falsely towed, and the trash chutes being closed for a good amount of time, the experience has been pretty good. The amenities are really nice!

Clean and safe. Love the fact that dogs are allowed here. The apartments are close enough to campus and downtown that you can walk without a problem.

It's in a very good location. The staff there is very responsive. They typically get back to you within the day or next day for mantaince reports.

Great spot, downside is when the side stair door lock does not work and I have have to walk to the front. Also the fact that there are only two elevators.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Me experience has been great so far! The only problem is that I can really feel the person above me walking very loudly which is very distracting.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

pretty good place to live, but I can always hear the people above me and the doors slam hard so I can hear basically anyone on my floor close their doors. other than that pretty good.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Very nice modern building with good amenities. Love the shower water pressure. Sometimes too loud in and around the building but that’s alright.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

The staff and environment here are excellent! Very spacious, cool and fun activities- I’m so glad to be a part of this community :) Thanks so much!!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

the location is fantastic, i am within walking distance from class and work. however, i can constantly hear people upstairs, in the hallway, and outside the apartment on a regular basis, occasionally waking me up. I think it’s a great apartment complex, but not worth the amount we pay in rent

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Good experience, love the community events. I think one way to help would be to send community emails about events and such because sometimes people don’t live their rooms especially with finals week.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I've been living here since August and have loved every minute of it. The location, the staff, and the constant cleanliness of the building really makes it feel like a home away from home!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Best place to live!! Maintenance is very nice and it’s very close to campus. I definitely recommend living here if you want something walking distance to campus.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Love my apartment, it's a great location to campus and downtown! The staff is very friendly and always helpful. The community events and amenities are perks:)

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

This is my 2nd year living here and still like it. The office staff are incredibly nice and helpful whenever I have a problem. The maintenance team is very quick to respond to any service request. The only problem I have had this year is our a/c not really cooling down the apartment. This wasn't an issue last year, but the a/c in my new unit hasn't been working properly. Everything else has bee great!

I love living at the Flats. I especially enjoy taking my dog Murray out back to play fetch, and I appreciate the friendliness and helpful nature of all of the staff!

I love everything except somethings about my room and the occasional dog poop. Management team is always very friendly, as well as the leasing staff. The friendsgiving event was great too.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Not only is the location great, but the staff is always extremely helpful and they are always so nice. I’ve had no complaints at my time at the flats!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Great staff, awesome location, and the rooms are very spacious!! Love how it's pet friendly, and that the maintenance fixes things in a very timely manner.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I love the apartment location and everyone that works on staff has been super nice. The only downside is you have to get parking passes for guests and they often run out on gameday weekends.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

JADE WILLL YOU MARRY ME?!!! she made me love the flats. she is such a ray of sunshine. her kindness is immeasurable. she's a BADDIE AT THE front desk not back-- shout out to my front desk ladies doing their thangs like CHAMPS

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I feel really convenient to live here. First, the location is near downtown, Athens GA. Second, all the facilities here are of good quality. Third, lots of activities in each month are especially interesting.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Great living space to hang out with friends and family. Living close to Downtown Athens has its great advantages for the residents. I love living here and can’t wait for the rest of the year.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Good Experience overall for the almost 2 and a half years I have stayed here. One issue is that the trash chute has way too many problems and is always being closed.

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

I love this place, it is so close to everywhere i would possibly need and so close to downtown that its so easy to go out now. Also the first every apartment i've lived in so its gonna be hard to top this!!

Reply from The Flats at Carrs Hill

Overall great place to stay. Love the walk to campus. They are usually pretty good about maintenance requests as well. The gates and guest parking can be a little annoying but aside from that its a great place to live!