The best part about this community is maintenance team. They really solve each issue big or small, day or night heat or cold. We are grateful for them.

Good place to live with beautiful surroundings.Good for commute to downtown becsuse of Marta.Walmart,Target nearby.Restaurants are nearby.Kid friendly too.

Newly Renovated One, Two, and Three Bedroom Apartments With Upscale Features. Tour Today! Each Unit Boasts Walk-In Closets, Open Floor Plans, 10 Ft Ceilings, and More. Pet Friendly W/ Dog Park. Washer & Dryer Included. Flexible Leasing. Electric Car Charging. Private Walkway to MARTA

Very good. Excellent. Walkable to marta. Near by to Costco, Walmart, publix , target, Indian grocerry, Indian restaurant. Many IT companies.

Beautiful area. Apartment location is near the train, the mall, and nature for hikes and outdoor activities. Interiors are modern and functional.

Plus point is back entry to Marta , nice ambience . Maintenance is really good. My apartment ks clean with no roaches. At times they conduct events for kids which is good

Good location next to Marta station. Nice pool and gym. Lots of stores and restaurants near by The grounds are kept up nice traffic can get tied up

I’ve lived at the flats for 4 years. Great family oriented community with a peace of mind for metro city living. Thumbs up to location and easy access to public transit, malls, and restaurants.

Maintenance staff is the BEST. I've had some hiccups with the leasing staff but nothing too bad. Overall my experience has been positive except for the monthly "unit checks". there always seems to be something they have to come in and change

Appartments and community is a well clean and maintained place. Worth staying here on the peachtree dunwoody road. Good location as well. I like it.

Very good community, good management and they will address the issues in quickly. Community is very clean and very close the north spring Marta.

Its wonderful experience staying in flats.It is spacious.Apartment community initiates nice get together for all.spacious gym,pool area,nice greenery.

Reply from The Flats at North Springs

These are some great apartments to live in. They are connected to the marta train station, and the property is well kept up. They also have gas grills by the swimming pool area.

The Management Team at the Flats are doing a great job with providing timely communication with the Residents. I personally feel that I always know whats going on in and around the community. And as a result I feel more safe and knowledgeable about where I am living.

The experience was not so good as I had to call the leasing office multiple times for the leasing agent but the person is not available. Finally I had to go to leasing office to confirm application acceptance

Positives: - Location - Apartment layout - Rent value - Amenities (gym & tennis courts, especially) Negatives: - We never received a welcome letter, otherwise, we would've been prepared to move in on our scheduled date of 4/25/19 (thank goodness we didn't already have movers booked, but had to take off work) - When we had everything together the next day for a 4/26/19 more details arose that we did not know about (i.e. pet documentation that was never asked for previously after confirming everything needed), multiple leases were sent with wrong rent pricing or none at all - Both days resulted in 2+ hours of just waiting in the leasing office for updates, sign off, and management to be on site to help with the issues at hand - On 4/27/19 at 7:30 am a painter knocked on the door asking to touch up the bathroom; neither tenants were told about this (nor was the painter) - Multiple missing elements of the apartment have been found; no light cover over the master toilet or shower, many painting mishaps and maintenance issues that were requested to be fixed before move-in We are very excited to be living at The Flats at North Springs, but all of the issues above are concerning and should be reviewed as move-ins continue.

One of the best community to live-in. Plus points, MARTA, cleanliness, and ambiance. They have very well maintained their appliances. Nice playing area. Monthly celebrations at leasing office are something to always wait for. I would really recommend this community to new home seekers.

This is my second month in the apartment..so far looks good. Since I am new to the apartment I still needs to explore more so will review again .

Great location. Easy to commute to. Office, Groceries, Restaurants. Rent became bit expensive when compared to last year. But it's worth spending for peaceful surrounding

Its a great place to stay. Good maintainance. Great amenities and a very safe neighbourhood. The staff organizes get-together parties from time to time.

Hi I feel great at this apartment. Community is amazing. Front office people are really good. Most importantly the service request were being attended immediately.

My experience so far with renting the apartment has been exceptional! There has been great communication and I am excited to become a member of the community.

This is a Great community to live in. The office is very helpful and maintainance is quick. Community is Clean and beautiful. Good location accessible to all amenities.

Good community. With swimming pool, gymnastics,lawn tennis,personal Marta gate,dog park,car parking,play area, mail Box, computer area, yoga Room.