The Flats Exchange on Erwin

4.5

4.5

i’ve moved like 8 times over the past 5 years and flats is by far my favorite home :)) also, iman in the leasing office is so nice and helped so much when i moved in
This is a wonderful apartment! I am so pleased with the amenities, the high quality of my apartment, the nature within and around the apartment complex, the amazing and helpful staff, and the location. Would definitely recommend anyone moving to Durham consider the Flats Exchange for their new home.
So far I’ve loved living here! The apartment space is amazing, and the common spaces are a really good workspace outside of the apartment. I love the main building’s common spaces as well, and will be very happy when the printer is set up!
The office staff are absolutely wonderful! They are responsive , kind, helpful and the best to work with. My apartment is super clean, beautiful new appliances and my neighbors are respectful. I love the Flats and can’t imagine a nicer place to live!
It's a safe neighborhood with three locked doors until entering in the units, the outside door, the building door and the room door. Neighbors are friendly and not noisy at all. Amenities are brand new and great to use.
Overall a good experience. Apartment is spacious and relatively clean. Had some problems with amenities, but we're all sorted by maintenance quickly.
Great place to live and great management! Everyone is super responsive and helpful. It is super close to Duke's campus so it is great for graduate students. Facilities are new and clean as are the apartments!
I have now lived in the flats for about 1 month. I have enjoyed the amenities such as hot chocolate in the lounge and the many machines in the gym. Living in the flats has been smooth and enjoyable. Would definitely recommend it.
This community is a new and up-and-coming space that is great for Duke affiliates. Duke's campus, restaurants, and other living areas are within close walking distance.
It was an easy and pleasant move in experience! I’ve been here for a few months now and it has been great. Nothing but friendly staff and quiet neighbors