The Flats Exchange on Erwin

4.4

4.4

This community has a great location, amenities, and friendly staff. Generally a quiet environment, but lots to do nearby. Easy walking access to Duke University, restaurants, and bus stops.
Moved in one month ago, now. Great staff, great community. Quiet and clean. Dog friendly, and only a short walk away from Duke pond. Love it here!
It’s our third day here at the community, and we are loving it! I like how the community are gated and surrounded by fences, which gave us a sense of security. The amenities are also great, and the apartment is spacious and very nice!
I’ve lived here for a year and it’s probably the best apartment complex I’ve lived at. The residents are nice and management is great. I love my apartment! It’s clean updated and beautiful.
Awesome experience! Very smooth transition process, apartment walkthrough and extremely informative explanations given regarding utilities and setup. Thank you!
pretty good. maintenance is sometimes tricky with getting things done, but eventually they do take care of things. great location of the complex.
Wonderful! Very smooth and seamless move-in process, extremely friendly and helpful staff, brand new and clean facilities. Special shoutout to Iman in the leasing office, she is the best!
I just moved in two days ago. I like this place because it’s quiet and clean. There are plenty of room for storage. Parking is also convenient!
Our experience continues to be superb. One could consider air refreshers for the hallways, especially in the evening when everyone puts out the trash. Our experience with one of the maintenance staff members was great again!
I've only been here for a couple of days, but I am already highly impressed. The apartments are roomy and modern, the facilities are clean and high-end, and the staff is incredibly helpful and kind. Very pleased with my apartment selection!