We just moved in, but we are loving it. The community has a ton of amenities and the staff are very warm and welcoming. Thanks to Courtney for guiding us through the process. I had the pleasure of meeting some of our new neighbors and they all said they love living here. That’s always a good sign! The apartment was in great condition when we moved in. We were given a check off sheet in case we came across any issues or problems. We only if a few minor issues and they were all fixed within an hour of the form being turned in. David, who handles the maintenance, did a great job. Looking forward to enjoying our new home here in The Franklin at Crossroads!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The office staff was welcoming and made the application process so easy. The residents are friendly and I feel very safe walking my dog around the community day or night.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Very very loud environment. The walls are thin, the roof/floors are thin and people are stomping around like elephants. Even when complaining to management, it still goes on and gets written off as "we can't control how people walk". Ridiculous. Common respect and curtsey that when you come home at 2-3am every night you don't run around the apartment like a monkey. We pay several thousand to live here, and we get our nights sleep disturbed EVERY SINGLE night!!! Some of us work.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Living at the Franklin has been an awesome experience! I love how nice the apartment units are and having the key fob access to the building adds another feeling of security. Love it here!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Overall, I love living here! If anything, I would like more opportunities to meet my neighbors. I love the events and would like to see more of them.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

It’s been a good experience! Noise is good. There could be more dog poop stands. Good communication from office. Good amenities. It’s been a great year here

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The amenities are very nice, and the apartment location is convenient. We have several issues with the neighbors below us complaining about noise, even when we aren't moving inside our apartment. It would be nice if the walls/floors/ceilings were constructed to insulate noise more effectively, especially with everything else in the apartment being so modern.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I still love living here! The maintenance team continues to be fabulous. Every request I have put in has been handled almost immediately and has been done correctly the first time. Apartment life throws the best events! The amenities on site are wonderful and parking is always a breeze.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Really great. Very pleasant experience considering moving is so stressful. Nice people and helpful. We are getting settled in nicely and are happy

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Beautiful apartments, extremely clean common areas, great amenities, staff are absolutely wonderful and tenants are incredibly friendly. Would recommend anyone to live here

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I’ve enjoyed my time here at The Franklin! The staff has been nothing short of amazing and maintenance is always there when you need them! 5/5

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I really like this complex. The location is great, located next to Crossroads, with convenient access to I-440 and a short drive away from downtown Raleigh, Cary and Apex. But also, the rent is reasonable, the units look great, and management provides plenty of amenities in common areas. Only thing I wish was that the business center would be open after hours - a lot of time we need to print things after hours, and the table would be great for board games. (I understand why you can't leave it open, just saying!) Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Process of moving in has been very seemless and easy to understand and accomplish. Property looks very clean, modern, and seems quiet. Overall, were excited to move in.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Great place to live. Have made some really good friends, good value, front office is extremely helpful and efficient! Never really have any trouble whenever I need something to get done. Very convenient area as well, right next to Crossroads and right down the road from the Beltline.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

We just moved in, but we searched for the right community for 3 months before finding the Franklin Apartment Homes community. The staff made the choosing easy because they were knowledgeable and so professional. I love that laid back vibe and the mature professional environment. We made the best choice; now i want to experience the food trucks.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Living here is really good. Neighbors are kind and staffs are helpful. And sometimes we have some events to make our lives fun. Marts and other shops are nearby.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Very clean facility. Moved to NC recently and it was a smooth transition. People are very friendly and the apartment life staff put on awesome events

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The apartments themselves are pretty nice. They have modern appliances and fixtures throughout the unit. The swimming pool and clubhouse are nice, clean, and very useful. However, the grills are always filthy and often just don't have any propane in the tanks. Management should send someone to weekly clean the disgusting grease and gristle that accumulates in the grills. Residents can't be expected to use the grills if they nearly catch on fire from filth every time they're used. It's like cooking in someone else's dirty pan 2 weeks after they're finished. Not nice!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I’ve lived here for several years and this by far is the best apartment complex I’ve ever lived at. The front office staff and maintenance team is amazing. The amenities are amazing and the events hosted by Gary are an awesome way to meet new neighbors. I’ve met so many new neighbors! The Franklin is certainly a hidden gem.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Great amenities. Excellent lighting at night. I feel my family is safe here. Close proximity to all I need. Landscaping is the only area, at this time, that could use some TLC.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I really appreciate the cleanliness of the community, how friendly the other residents are, and how helpful the office team is. The maintenance team is also top notch and works quickly!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Great!! Love it here and the staff are super friendly and helpful. They made me feel really welcome on move in day and I’m happy to live here

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Friendly people & staff, clean environment, convenient location, awesome gym, elevator, good parking, secure & safe, and quiet. Overall nice place!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Huge fan of the apartment community here at the Franklin. We look forward to getting to know our neighbors and engaging in the local community here in Cary.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I'm a new resident and so far it's been amazing! The staff is super friendly and helpful! I love the amenities and the location. We really love our new home and community!