Great amenities. Excellent lighting at night. I feel my family is safe here. Close proximity to all I need. Landscaping is the only area, at this time, that could use some TLC.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I really appreciate the cleanliness of the community, how friendly the other residents are, and how helpful the office team is. The maintenance team is also top notch and works quickly!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Great!! Love it here and the staff are super friendly and helpful. They made me feel really welcome on move in day and I’m happy to live here

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Friendly people & staff, clean environment, convenient location, awesome gym, elevator, good parking, secure & safe, and quiet. Overall nice place!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Huge fan of the apartment community here at the Franklin. We look forward to getting to know our neighbors and engaging in the local community here in Cary.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I'm a new resident and so far it's been amazing! The staff is super friendly and helpful! I love the amenities and the location. We really love our new home and community!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Would like a better pool table and pool sticks. Also, there are a lot of kids at the pool and it's not ideal for providing a fun environment for young adults.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The staff is extremely friendly and always happy to help! While living at the Franklin, we have not experienced any issues that were not immediately addressed.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I moved in a few months ago and so far have had a great experience. The team made move in a breeze and had everything explicitly planned out to ensure move in went smoothly. The maintenance team is fabulous. Every request I have put in has been handled almost immediately and has been done correctly the first time. Even my dog loves their visits! We now have a courtesy officer on site who is able to address any after hour concerns noise or otherwise. My favorite part has to be the constant events thrown by Apartment life. The amenities on site are wonderful and parking is always a breeze. While any apartment has minor concerns here and there, my concerns are always addressed and handled quickly. So far I am very pleased and look forward to the next couple of months I will be spending here!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Beautiful and quiet community. I’ve lived here going on two years and enjoyed my stay here. The maintenance men are awesome and very prompt when handling requests. The front staff is great! Iman is AMAZING... I really can’t complain!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Very very loud environment. The walls are thin, the roof/floors are thin and people are stomping around like elephants. Even when complaining to management, it still goes on and gets written off as "we can't control how people walk". Ridiculous. Common respect and curtsey that when you come home at 2-3am every night you don't run around the apartment like a monkey. We pay several thousand to live here, and we get our nights sleep disturbed EVERY SINGLE night!!! Some of us work.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The Franklin at Crossroads has very nice, spacious, and modern apartments. The pool and gym are nice amenities, and the location near Crossroads is very convenient for shopping. The staff has been very friendly thus far. It's also nice that packages are delivered to your doorstep. The only complaint is that apparently the ceiling/floor separations are pretty thin, so our downstairs neighbors have complained about us "walking loudly", even when we are sitting still.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I love it here!! No complaints. Office staff is amazing and the apartments are great! I enjoy having Gary and Kelsey here as well during resident events.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Overall had a great experience! Nice amenities great pool and gym and friendly neighbors. Only really ever had one issue since living here and it ended up getting sorted out!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The Franklin Apartments are absolutely gorgeous inside and out! I have had the opportunity to see a few of the different style apartments here and they range in many different layouts. They all have brand new appliances, stainless steel, hardwood floors, huge closets and granite counter tops. The people that I know that live here LOVE IT!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The Franklin is a hidden gem! Great location with easy access to Raleigh, Cary, and I-40, plus all the amenities you could want in an apartment.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Awesome !!! It is very clean and well-organized. I can easily understand the terms and conditions. I'm satisfied with this great apartment !!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Beautiful building with great units, down stair areas, and pool! The staff is very accommodating and easy to work with! Overall excellent apartment at great rates!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I love the quality of the apartments and how nice the amenities are. Moving in was a breeze with the knowledge of the leasing staff and the neighbors are very sweet and welcoming.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

So far I have really enjoyed my time at the Franklin. The staff has been wonderful and more than willing to assist with any questions I've had! My only complaint is that my apartment gets a little too hot in some rooms even though the A/C is set pretty low.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Definitely the best place I’ve lived at and by far the longest. Besides having a friendly staff the amenities upgrades have been superb. I highly recommend this place to anyone. Love the Franklin!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The Franklin cares about its residents. Maintenance is prompt, there are always community events going on, and everything is very clean and inviting.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Great place to live! The staff is very friendly and our move in process has been very smooth! We are very excited about the rest of our lease!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

We are in the process of moving in currently, and it has been one of the most seamless and most friendly apartment finding experience. The Franklin team has been above and beyond any expectations with getting us in quick and easy

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Absolutely amazing! Simple process from day one of signing to moving in. I’m so excited to call the Franklin my new home! The office staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They’re always willing to help answer any and all questions