The Franklin at Crossroads

4.6

4.6

Friendly neighbors and staff. Love how informative and caring the staff at the Franklin . So far imoving it here! Its a great residence to stay at!
Everyone is so friendly!!! We have recently moved in and so far everyone has greeted us kindly and everyone always says hello!!its a very quiet and peaceful complex!
My experience has been positive. Maintenance is the best and is always super prompt! Lots of dogs to pet when you walk. Grills are nice! Overall good experience.
The staff is always so helpful, no matter what I need. Residents are respectful of each other, and there’s a good community vibe when you see people around. Super clean buildings as well.
My family and I just moved here from NY state. So far it has been a great experience. The staff has been great and very friendly. We were able to do most everything right online and were able to take a virtual tour of our apartment. It made our process of choosing a place and moving very easy.
We move in this weekend and the staff has been just amazing with the whole moving process. They have been so accommodating and the apartment is so big and so cost friendly!! Would highly recommend
The staff at The Franklin have great customer service. They are so helpful and want to make each residents experience the best it possibly can be!
We are so excited to live here. Beautiful community and wonderful amenities. Apartment floor plans are beautiful, well designed and having garages to rent is an additional plus!
One of the hidden gems of Raleigh. Location, service and great experiences have made me renew year year after year. I always advise people to check us out and join the Franklin Family!
The Franklin is awesome. The staff is wonderful and the community is great place to live. It is conveniently located next to Cary Crossroads which gives you access to everything you could need in just a short drive.