The Franklin at Crossroads

4.6

4.6

Lily
1 day ago
It has been awesome living here so far! The amenities are well kept and clean, and neighbors are respectful. I have not gone to any of the community events, but I hope to participate in some soon!
Kenneth
1 day ago
The landscaping company does a great job in seasonal changes and maintenance. Chico and Dave are great! Everything is well maintained and attractive.
Kimberly
1 star
It’s tough being a family living with several college students that have no Children!!! This apartment isn’t kids friendly at all, everyone drives fast and uses the pool for hours with drunken 20 year olds and not appropriate to take kids around
Shalonda
Everyone is so nice here. Maintenance is speedy and efficient. Management is super nice and accommodating. Communication between all is awesome. I love the fact that my dog even loves the maintenance men. They show her so much attention
Marques
Its awesome living at the Franklin!!! Love the location, the neighborhood, the staff and all the amenities!!!!!! I would recommend anyone to live here
Douglas
Awesome property with courteous and professional staff has been my experience so far. We look forward to moving in. The property is close to many of the shopping areas that we support. The apartment that we were shown was immaculate and we were assured that the one that we will be moving into is the same.
Robert
The absolute best place to lived. Convenient location, great and upgraded amenities! Love the couch in the lobby of building 1 again, can’t wait to check out the pool! Exciting changes!
Adia
Everything is great! The community events are awesome. It is very quiet, but highly active. The staff is awesome and I have really enjoyed living here.
Shiyang
So good so far! Lovely neighbors and a beautiful environment. I really liked the amount of security this place offers, and the maintenaince team is quick to respond.
Anggeli
I love living here! The apartments are great and convenient to everything. We enjoy our neighbors and their doggos. Maintenance is quick and responsive. Glad we chose this property!