The Franklin at Crossroads

4.6

4.6

It is wonderful. I love the Franklin and it’s location. It has plenty to do in the area. The amenities are modern, the interior is up to date with stainless steal appliances and marble counter tops.
Hands down best facilities from an apartment complex I’ve ever had. Couldn’t ask for friendlier neighbors and great community. Pool is definitely the go to spot!
Still a great place to live, extremely friendly staff and a great location close to many things to do. My only change would be push button doors to make it easier to enter the buildings when you are carying a lot of stuff.
I love the space and the amenities the apartment has to offer, being so close to everything is so convenient and helpful with a new baby. We will be here for a while for sure. Great place
really good community..very peaceful..great amenities,leasing team very helpful.."a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage. .
Excellent experience with touring and applying for our new home . We look forward to moving in. Thanks Kyree we really enjoyed the warm welcoming
Love it here. We moved in in November & haven’t had any issues so far. Everyone is friendly & maintenance is quick! Love having security as well as it makes me feel so much more safe! Very homey here.
This is a very nice, quiet and clean neighborhood but it isn’t kid friendly at all. Also, since it has a “hotel feel” to it, I think carts should be available for residents to use when moving things in/out.
We love it here! Not too many complaints. We have had a few mishaps with mail, but overall it's fine. The biggest complaint I have is lack of staff. they could definitely use more people to be able to assist residents.
The Franklin at Crossroads is Absolutely home for us! We Love it! We love our community, our neighbors and friends! It is like a family:):)