I love it here!! No complaints. Office staff is amazing and the apartments are great! I enjoy having Gary and Kelsey here as well during resident events.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Overall had a great experience! Nice amenities great pool and gym and friendly neighbors. Only really ever had one issue since living here and it ended up getting sorted out!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The Franklin Apartments are absolutely gorgeous inside and out! I have had the opportunity to see a few of the different style apartments here and they range in many different layouts. They all have brand new appliances, stainless steel, hardwood floors, huge closets and granite counter tops. The people that I know that live here LOVE IT!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The Franklin is a hidden gem! Great location with easy access to Raleigh, Cary, and I-40, plus all the amenities you could want in an apartment.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Awesome !!! It is very clean and well-organized. I can easily understand the terms and conditions. I'm satisfied with this great apartment !!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Beautiful building with great units, down stair areas, and pool! The staff is very accommodating and easy to work with! Overall excellent apartment at great rates!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I love the quality of the apartments and how nice the amenities are. Moving in was a breeze with the knowledge of the leasing staff and the neighbors are very sweet and welcoming.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

So far I have really enjoyed my time at the Franklin. The staff has been wonderful and more than willing to assist with any questions I've had! My only complaint is that my apartment gets a little too hot in some rooms even though the A/C is set pretty low.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Definitely the best place I’ve lived at and by far the longest. Besides having a friendly staff the amenities upgrades have been superb. I highly recommend this place to anyone. Love the Franklin!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The Franklin cares about its residents. Maintenance is prompt, there are always community events going on, and everything is very clean and inviting.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Great place to live! The staff is very friendly and our move in process has been very smooth! We are very excited about the rest of our lease!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

We are in the process of moving in currently, and it has been one of the most seamless and most friendly apartment finding experience. The Franklin team has been above and beyond any expectations with getting us in quick and easy

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Absolutely amazing! Simple process from day one of signing to moving in. I’m so excited to call the Franklin my new home! The office staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They’re always willing to help answer any and all questions

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Love living at The Franklin! This is our 4th year here. Apartment is architecturally beautiful, Management is great, Love the clubhouse and recently hosted our son's graduation party there. A GREAT time was had by all! There are issues from time to time, but when they arise, they are addressed immediately. We would like a few changes and have expressed that, so we'll see. Thanks! a.m.d.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

We have had a wonderful experience living here. From the amenities to the staff, everything has been top notch. There have been a few minor frustrations, but the staff has been helpful and knowledgeable in every situation!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I came in to tour twice to make sure this was the next place for me, the staff was happy to show me around both times. The application process took no time at all, I was called on my way back to the office from applying that I had been approved. Quick, easy, and painless experience!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The leasing staff is very helpful and responds quickly to questions and concerns. The leasing process was easy and quick! The apartments are high quality and affordable.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Overall a great experience living here. The staff is nice, the building I live in a quiet for the most part. The community is better with cleaning up after their pets. Great community to live in.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Great place to live. Walls/windows are a little thin so it’s easy to hear people (mostly outside, above, or below). Wish there were more dog bag stations. Nice office community and nice amenities

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The community is beautiful. There are a ton of amenities all around. The neighborhood is relatively quiet and neighbors mostly stick to themselves. Maintenance team is awesome. They are prompt and super helpful. Community has lots of events. The gym is big and the pool is nice. Overall a good place to live.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Beautiful apartments with a great location, with thoughtful amenities such as garages, clubhouse, pool and food trucks; and a community oriented focus through events with other residents!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Beautiful finishes and spacious floor plans. Feels like a home, not an apartment. High ceilings, granite countertops, open floor plan concept.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I have enjoyed all of my two years at The Franklin. Updated apartments, safe neighborhood and close to everything! Very quiet and great neighbors!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Very very loud environment. The walls are thing, the roof/floors are thin and people are stomping around like elephants. Even when complaining to management, it still goes on.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Hands down one of the best apartment experiences I’ve had. Staff is supportive and responsive. Facilities are second to none. Location is great and parking is ample.