The Franklin at Crossroads

My neighbors are friendly. I feel welcome. The grounds are clean of dog excrement. My dog feels welcome and has enjoyed meeting new people. Love my apartment!
Amazing community to live in, everyone is friendly. During the Covid-19 crisis, the apartment has been responsive and has done an excellent job of providing food truck options to break the monotony. Highly recommend this location, good distance from everything.
It’s been a great place to live! The location is perfect and I love all the community events and food trucks that they offer! The only thing I have a problem with is you can hear some of your neighbors.
So far we have enjoyed the convenient location and quiet neighborhood. The nightly food trucks have been a great way to try a variety of new food.
Through it all we still enjoy living at Franklin Crossroads Apartment Homes. The staff is professional and keeping our community abreast in this pandemic. The community landscape is being maintained and that really helps while being inside looking out. We still recommend our community to others because of the accommodation and amenities when we are able to use them. 😊
Just resigned my lease. Love living here. Everyone is super communicative in the leasing office, maintenance is quick and responsive. Love my neighbors. Overall great experience. Only downside is the grills are always broken
I love it here! Amazing staff that is very helpful and attentive. You can tell they're really building a sense of community and putting the resident first!
Love the location and amenities! It’s a friendly community and the staff are prompt with answering questions or concerns. I love the fact that there are elevators and the buildings are secure.
Overall it’s been a great experience. Staff are professional and very attentive. Maintenance is extremely prompt. I’d definitely recommend this community.
I moved in to the community last week with my husband and we’ve had no complaints. From day one we had help from Courtney and Ashley. They are super helpful and easy to work with. Their smiling faces made an impression on us and made our experience great! We haven’t experienced any noise from neighbors. Everyone I’ve met are super nice and pleasant. I met Dave the maintenance guy the other day and he is quick and super nice! We feel very fortunate to have finally found a place we love and can call home . We feel very fortunate! We look forward to living here for a long time!