The Franklin at Crossroads

4.6

4.6

Great place to live laugh and love ! Don’t feel like typing 140 characters so I’m just gonna ramble until I have enough. The gym is nice
The hallways always smell clean and when I went to use the grill it was already very clean. Maintenance Is always around and the trash is always cleaned out
I love this community! It’s clean, safe, and everyone is friendly. The amenities are awesome too! The office staff are kind and respond to emails promptly.
I like living here because it’s a quiet neighborhood. Residents are nice and the Pool is never too crowded. Parking always available for everyone
Love living here & experiencing our pool, neighbors, workout room & family like atmosphere ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. Completely love our Apartment living & look forward to having Apartment planned get together when Covid lets up🙏🏼👍🏻
Moving to The Franklin at Crossroads was such a great decision! As a graduate student, I was astounded as to the quality of the facility and amenities available here for the price - so much nicer than the dumps close to campus with astronomical rent. The location is perfect being right by I-440, Cary Crossroads, and only 10 minutes from NCSU's Centennial Campus. I highly recommend this complex for any students looking to move on from student-oriented apartments while still being close to campus.
The franklin has been extremely accommodating thus far. I am very satisfied with the community and the attentive staff. I enjoy the amenities and the cleanliness of the building and common areas.
The management is getting worse and worse compare to when I just moved in. I asked for the lease renewal option and the management doesn't even try to give an option for only 2 months different. Very unfriendly and unprofessional management team. I would like to move out as soon as I can if not due to the house closing date being delayed.
Just moved into the Franklin at Crossroads Apartments and I like the community as well as the location of the apartment in crossroads. Thank you
Fantastic place is live! I have continually renewed here and there is a reason! I’ve never had a problem that wasn’t fixed. I’ve met some wonderful people throughout it all! The Franklin Family is second to none!