The Franklin at Crossroads

4.6

4.6

Best apartment complex and property management team I've ever dealt with. I have had zero complaints living at The Franklin over the last 2 years.
Very nice location, neighbors are friendly, amenities are nice. Just not kid friendly at all, has no safe place for kids to play! More focused on pet luxuries and not on areas for kids to run and play without being worried about cars :(
We love that we're in a prime location; it's close to everything. Unfortunately, the business center is not yet open due to govt. regulations and there is no spa. Otherwise, it's a great complex.
I love the apartment and the building. The pool and clubhouse are nice and the neighbors are friendly. The buildings are clean but can be loud at times.
This place has been awesome! The apartments are very up to date and clean. Any issues are fixed right away and the staff is very friendly!!!
We really enjoy the complex- such new design, new appliances and amenities. We own two dogs and it is a very dog friendly place. Most importantly the staff and our neighbors here are so nice.
The staff at The Franklin have great customer service. They are so helpful and want to make each resident's experience the best it possibly can be!
One of the hidden gems in Raleigh. Beyond a wonderful place to live, location, neighbors and staff are all wonderful. I keep renewing for a reason!
The Franklin is a great place to live! The office staff are so friendly and accommodating, the neighborhood is amazing and it is close to Crossroads Shopping Center. The only reason I rated it 4 stars is because there could be more storage space that you don’t have to pay extra for.
We just signed our lease and the experience we had from start to finish was amazing. We cannot thank Ashley enough for all the help she provided us and extreme patience. Can't wait to move in!