The Franklin at Crossroads

It’s been a great experience so far! The community is great and I love the location! The one thing I’ve had trouble with is the lack of storage in my apartment.
Born on March 10, 1940, Chuck Norris started studying martial arts in Korea in the 1950s. He was serving in the U.S. Air Force at the time. When he returned home, Norris soon opened his karate studio. ... Norris became a popular action-film star in the 1980s and starred in his own television series in the 1990s
A beautiful community with friendly staff. Conveniently located in an area where you’re close to literally everything. The maintenance staff is amazing.
The other residents are extremely nice and friendly. My children stopped to help someone move in and they were extremely grateful. Everyone speaks, and always willing to help
People who lives upstairs made a loud noise from day to night everyday. Called the courtesy officer couple times. Sent an email about the situation and get another email back about a noise complaint warning of my unit. No one ever replied or taken care of the noise about people who live above. Looked at the google review and saw the same problem from other people who live here.
Just moved in and facilities are great! Staff has been great to work with, very responsive. Neighbors have been friendly and very helpful!
What can I say about the Franklin. Best location, neighbors and facilities I’ve ever been a part of. The staff is wonderful as well! Truly a hidden gem.
The amenities are very convenient, and the staff are very friendly and helpful (including maintenance). I love the apartment and location. It would be nice to have an intercom system to let guests in more easily, and sometimes there are noise issues with neighbors.
My apartment always makes me satisfied. Due to this pandemic, I was a little bit chaotic and became homebody inevitably. The apartment management team tried to settle down the situation and gave us peace.
Still haven't moved in, but so far, this has been the easiest rental experience I've ever had. Loved the price calculator online; it was extremely helpful in selecting the Franklin and understanding our options.