The Franklin at Crossroads

4.6

4.6

My roommates and I are entering our third year of living at the Franklin, and we have really enjoyed it so far. The amenities and the location are great; there is so much to do around with nearby shops and restaurants and grocery stores. Plus we love the pool and the gym. It is also nice to not have to worry about parking in a specific spot. The only complaint I hear from people is that the floors/ceilings are thin, so there is usually a good bit of noise from the apartment above (although we live on the fourth floor, so this is not a problem for us). Maybe future apartment designs can try to reduce the noise transfer between floors (with carpets, etc). Thanks to all the staff for a great experience so far!
Great place to live, quiet neighborhood close to plenty of shopping and downtown Raleigh. The office staff are very friendly and helpful. I like that the building is locked access for residents only it feels safer that way.
The staff always go out of their way with giveaways for community members. I appreciate the community and staff for always putting our safety first with pool requirements as well as keeping areas restricted due to COVID.
Friendly neighbors! Great experience overall. Still wish there was a designated area for kids to play. Getting in your car and driving to a park isn’t convenient. When you’re home you want to be able to walk outside and let your kids play, at home. Cover up the swamps and make these kids a yard to run in! No amenities for kids!
My roommate and I had previously signed a lease for an apartment that turned out to be awful when we got there. We called the Franklin right away to see if they had any availability and Lindsey was so helpful with squeezing us in for a tour so we could sign right away! Great customer service!
I’ve lived here going on 3 years and I’ve seen a much younger community move in. There’s not much improvement on ppl picking up after their dogs. I wish neighbors would be more mindful of that. Other than that, the amenities are appreciated.
So far the employees are so nice and helpful. As of now I have had a great experience. My official move in date has not happened yet but I appreciate the patience the team working there has had and how much they cared to help with our move in process.
No complaints so far. Nice place and nice neighbors. The trash chute is very convenient, but by comparison, taking the recycling out is a drag, but I can live with it
It feels kinda like I’m staying at a hotel and not like an apartment. A little weird that none of the bedrooms has lights in them. I also like the elevator's nice touch.
We are really enjoying living here… neighborhood is well kept and for the most part residents are cool. I have no issues or concerns . I’m glad I chose to live here