The Franklin at Crossroads

4.6

4.6

Ruth
We coming up on year 2 here! Still enjoying the community a lot. Parking is always good. We came from a bigger city and this is golden to us. Community stays nice and clean.

Robert
The Franklin has been my home for years now and I’m not sure how else to describe how great it is. Great amenities, neighbors and staff make this place a true diamond in the rough!

Amber
2 months ago
I just moved in but have loved my experience living here so far! The office staff is very responsive and helpful and the amenities are beautiful.

Ruojia
2 months ago
The management team is great! One point deducted because of the sanitary issues: 1) I see roaches quite often in my apartment even though I request pest control every 1-2 months; 2) the trash room is disgusting most of the time; 3) there are flies around & inside the building and sometimes they come into my apartment.

Linda
3 months ago
We just moved in and the staff have made it a pleasant experience. They have gone above and beyond service to address issues and make our transaction pleasant.

Moises
3 months ago
Was very good haven’t moved in yet but seems like a nice place and area to live! This is going to be my first apartment so I am nervous and excited!

Kyla
3 months ago
I love living here at The Franklin at Crossroads. I went to the office on a Saturday and they were pretty busy when I went to ask Lindsey Snellbaker a question about my lease renewal, and as busy as she was she gave me her undivided attention. Lindsey Snellbaker even remembered what apartment I live in without me even telling, that blew me away! The property is ALWAYS VERY clean, I love that! Love, Love, Love living here!

Valerie
3 months ago
The office staff is very friendly and accommodating. Maintenance is very efficient and Friendly. They fix things pretty quickly. The pool is wonderful and they are constantly upgrading amenities. They have just added shaded hammocks.

Anna
3 months ago
Have absolutely enjoyed it thus far. The community is very nice and quiet, which I appreciate. I have also loved all of the amenities at the pool house!

Teddy
4 months ago
We have loved our experience living at The Franklin. The staff does everything possible to make this the best Home for us! This is truly a community that grows every day, and we have made so many new friends over the past year. Thank you!