I’ve only been a resident a week, but I already love this community and know I’ve chosen the right place to make my home. The staff are so courteous and friendly and have made the process so simple along the way. The community is very well maintained and gives me a great sense of comfort and luxury. The amenities of the complex are like none I’ve ever seen and I already love how close I am to crossroads plaza. This community is the place for me!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Just moved in but has been great so far. Great location and apartments are really nice. Definitely has the “new” apartment feel still, but that works for us

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Great complex located in a fantastic area. Very close to everything! Complex looks great and is well maintained. Friendly and helpful staff.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The newness of the community, close vicinity to shopping, downtown, and the interstate, combined with the hotel-like atmosphere, make it a nice place to live. I would suggest beautifying the grounds more with colorful flowers and better landscaping. Although I am not an enthusiastic pet lover, I don't mind that this community "caters" to those that are. I only wish that pet hair is routinely swept up in the common areas. I don't like tracking it into my apartment or vehicle.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Well planned apartment complex, with great features and amenities. The staff is friendly, and the facilities, such as the pool and gym, are kept clean and in great shape.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Too many yappy dogs barking all day & night. Clean common areas & friendly staff. Maintenance support is easy to engage. Pool is clean and grill are a benefit.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Beautiful apartments with a friendly community! There are always plenty of activities going on around the complex, but I have also met neighbors at the pool and gym as well.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I have been a resident since 2016 and have thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Even with the change over of managers and ownership, it has been a good experience. I really like the professionalism and cleanliness of the property.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I recently moved into the Franklin community and have no complaints so far! Everyone in the leasing office has been wonderful and Iman has gone above and beyond to help our move run smooth.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I really like i’m in love with. Everything The neighbors how organized you guys are You guys are always doing something to make the neighborhood happy

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The staff is friendly and provide several activities to allow people to get to know one another. The apartments are wonderful and have great amenities

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Overall the apartment is clean. The employees are easy to get a long with and always happy to help. The only issue is that not all dog owners clean up after their pets.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Very friendly, management staff, new (2 years old community), nice apartment with upgrades. Would like to see repairs and common areas cleanliness improve some!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I just moved in a week ago and so far this has been the best apartment I’ve moved into! Josh and Iman were extremely welcoming and helpful. The apartment is beautiful and well kept! I love coming home.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Love this community! I recently moved in this past month and they have made it extremely easy and non-stressful. Definitely love the amenities as well as in-unit features!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Entrance trashcans were removed and trash outside. Dog poop bags are often empty. Dog poop disposal is often full. Goose poop is a problem.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Great location and great front office. The addition of the dog park and the fountain to the pond has really made a difference. The pool remains nice as ever!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

It’s been a fantastic experience living at the franklin. The amenities are amazing, the apartments are luxury status with all high end fixtures. My friends always comment how amazing my place is when they visit! The cares team events are great too. I love the community feel here.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I would recommend The Franklin to anyone interested! Nice neighbors and a quiet area. Great work out facility and pool. Easy to commute to and from work!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

We just moved in less than a month . everything is good so far. Quiet and clean in general. Friendly neighborhood. 4 Star just for the dog poops on the street.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Very nice community with nice amenities-courtyard, pool, fitness room. Great location neat lots of shopping and restaurants. Residents are a mix of ages. The first building is the best. Management is friendly for the most part.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

This apartment community has great amenities. The fitness room is clean and nicely equipped. The office staff is friendly and helpful. I hope they build some pet waste stations along the street since sometimes there are uncollected poops.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I truly enjoy living here, but am disappointed in some of the changes that have been made since the apartment complex was sold (i.e. having to pay extra for trash service, changing set rent prices, etc).

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Everything is going great so far. No complaints. Very clean and never hear noise from neighbors. Maintenance does a great job and the people up front do very well.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The application process was rather bumpy even though we were approved literally five minutes after we did the application. Also, we are not satisfied with how things were handled. Not going to go into details here. The apartment is decent but there were a hand full of things wrong that are getting looked into. The amenities are nice. Location is great as far as we can tell! We have spaces between the apartment so no loud neighbors on the sides of us, only above us (really loud). Hopefully we can transfer to a top floor but since the initial process did not go smoothly and there will be some hiccups we will prob stay put until our lease is up.