Entrance trashcans were removed and trash outside. Dog poop bags are often empty. Dog poop disposal is often full. Goose poop is a problem.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Very very loud environment. The walls are thing, the roof/floors are thin and people are stomping around like elephants. Even when complaining to management, it still goes on.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The application process was rather bumpy even though we were approved literally five minutes after we did the application. Also, we are not satisfied with how things were handled. Not going to go into details here. The apartment is decent but there were a hand full of things wrong that are getting looked into. The amenities are nice. Location is great as far as we can tell! We have spaces between the apartment so no loud neighbors on the sides of us, only above us (really loud). Hopefully we can transfer to a top floor but since the initial process did not go smoothly and there will be some hiccups we will prob stay put until our lease is up.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The office staff is very friendly! Very nice apartments, but had quite a few issues when we moved in. They addressed some of them, but won't address some others until they get worse. There has also been a lot of weed smells throughout our building and in our apartment that they refuse to do anything about.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The newness of the community, close vicinity to shopping, downtown, and the interstate, combined with the hotel-like atmosphere, make it a nice place to live. I would suggest beautifying the grounds more with colorful flowers and better landscaping. Although I am not an enthusiastic pet lover, I don't mind that this community "caters" to those that are. I only wish that pet hair is routinely swept up in the common areas. I don't like tracking it into my apartment or vehicle.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

The community is beautiful. There are a ton of amenities all around. The neighborhood is relatively quiet and neighbors mostly stick to themselves. Maintenance team is awesome. They are prompt and super helpful. Community has lots of events. The gym is big and the pool is nice. Overall a good place to live.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

We just moved in less than a month . everything is good so far. Quiet and clean in general. Friendly neighborhood. 4 Star just for the dog poops on the street.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Just moved in but has been great so far. Great location and apartments are really nice. Definitely has the “new” apartment feel still, but that works for us

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I really love my apartment, and I am so happy with the new maintenance team; Chico and Dave are so kind and helpful. I’d like to see the business office and printers functioning more consistently; that would be helpful. I have only tried using them 3x this year, but each time, the computer could not send files to the printer.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I love the apartment itself, and the events hosted by the Care Team. I feel safe here and it is in a great location, with easy access to 40 and 440

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Everything is great so far. The apartment is beautiful, as is the complex. Amenities are great as well. People just need to pick up after their pets.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Very friendly, management staff, new (2 years old community), nice apartment with upgrades. Would like to see repairs and common areas cleanliness improve some!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Too many yappy dogs barking all day & night. Clean common areas & friendly staff. Maintenance support is easy to engage. Pool is clean and grill are a benefit.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

i'm new to the franklin, so far....great! i've enjoyed the apartment and the workout facilities. i've enjoyed the location. the office personnel has been more than willing to help out. thanks!

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I like our apartment community. I feel myself so comfortable here. Our guests always say that we are so lucky to live a place where is so secure, natural and, also close everywhere.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

We have a 2-bedroom apartment and it has more of a “house” feel to it with the modern design they used. It’s a convenient location and the staff has been responsive while also holding a number of events for residents.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

I truly enjoy living here, but am disappointed in some of the changes that have been made since the apartment complex was sold (i.e. having to pay extra for trash service, changing set rent prices, etc).

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

amazing good nice neighborhood friendly community good amenities reliable staff..maintainence is really good very new built apartments ample parking..

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Great place to live. Walls/windows are a little thin so it’s easy to hear people (mostly outside, above, or below). Wish there were more dog bag stations. Nice office community and nice amenities

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

This apartment community has great amenities. The fitness room is clean and nicely equipped. The office staff is friendly and helpful. I hope they build some pet waste stations along the street since sometimes there are uncollected poops.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

It’s been a pleasure living here. The amenities, the staff and residents are amazing. The units are well designed and confortable. My only complaint is that there should be a playground for the kids.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Overall a great experience living here. The staff is nice, the building I live in a quiet for the most part. The community is better with cleaning up after their pets. Great community to live in.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Here is a great place to live, my only concern is that there he way to may dog waist every every where and there is a dog park but, no a children park, really people? Dog now are important that kids?

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

Great community. Super clean and quiet. Leasing office is nice and responsive. Can't wait for the summer to use the pool and grills! And the food trucks.

Reply from The Franklin at Crossroads

the aparment looks good the amenities are good...like the layout...the rooms ar spacious the location is quite calm...its really a nice place to live..