Love it! Could not be happier! Everyone is great at the office and very friendly! The pool is always clean! It's very quiet apartment complex, surprisingly!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Office staff is amazing and professional. Complex is getting upgraded with cameras and gates for higher level of security. Residents are very friendly as well.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Ive only been here two days and i love my new apartment the neighbors are friendly its a quiet area the parking is easy the maintenance guys did a good job on the touch ups on the apartment

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I lived at the Gables of McKinney for 9 months and had no complaints. There were no unexpected charges and fees for my stay and management was always very easy to reach. Great area and great apartment complex!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

So far it’s been a great experience. I’m just recently moved in. I had lived here before and decided to move back. The office staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I really enjoy living here. Maintenance comes right out when I need them, and the office staff is great. There is plenty of covered parking.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It's a nice quiet community. The apartment was in nice clean orderly condition when I moved in. And I actually like the view of the creek. It reminds me of home.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The front office personnels are very friendly and informative! Debbie was the first person to help us make our choice on an apartment and made sure we got the best deal! All the workers at the apartment complex are very kind and makes you feel welcome to their community! It’s a nice area and I would recommend this living space to anyone !

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Friendly staff & nice community. Would certainly recommend these apartments to people . Staff stay on top of what needs to be fixed & they been a great help .

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Nice neighborhood. Great location. Moved from Kentucky and had to conduct all paper work via phone and online. Kathy Morales is wonderful.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Been here almost 4 years and I only have two complaints.....broken down cars in the parking lot need to be towed and the apartments need an upgrade on the inside and more insulation so the AC can actually keep up and it not be 80 IN the apartment

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I love it so far, we have no complaints at this time. We look forward to a wonderful time while being here at the Gables of McKinney. Thank y'all for having us

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Debbie’ did a great job helping us out. She explained everything and she was really nice when it came to the paper work. She’ made it fast and easy for us.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Since I’ve moved in about an month ago it’s been nothing but quiet and peaceful my area is great , the staff help as much as they can with no problem safe to say i love it here !

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Nice apartments convenient location on the edge of town. Mainteinance doesn’t take more than a week to complete a request, front office staff are friendly and warm. I enjoy it

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It Is Very Quiet And Welcoming, Maintenance Does An Amazing Job With Fulfilling My Requests.. The Office Staff Is Nice, Mrs.Debbie Was Who Helped Me

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I will move in soon on the 15th of August and so far and the process is going smoothly and everyone has been extremely helpful.. So I am looking forward to what’s yet too come!!!!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I’ve signed 4 leases and I’ve enjoyed living here. The office is wonderful and the staff is so friendly. Every time I’ve had a issue or situation the staff as been so fast to fix it.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Will be here a week Friday!!! Staff is amazing!!!! Made me feel very welcomed!!!! Apartment is just the right size!!! Would recommend anyone to live here!!!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Haven’t been at the apartments for very long but have no complaints so far. The landscape is kept up regularly and I have not had any noise complaints.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The place has had its ups and downs. We’ve had some really crazy things happen here. There also have been really peaceful times as well. I/we will see how year 3 goes..

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Love coming home to the Gables. When I first got my own apartment as an adult I chose the Gables. When it came time to chose a new place the first place I thought of was The Gables. The office staff is so helpful along with the maintenance guys. They all respond very timely and better than most of the other places I have lived in

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Summer time is one if the worst times. Unable to enjoy the pool due to non-residents using it and trashing the area. Other than that it is still good.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Place is awesome! Nice people nice neighbors! Parking lot is being redone and everything seems to be great so far!! Love the fireplace and the new counter tops !

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It’s been great here so far. I just wish these centipedes would stop coming in from time to time, but besides all that it’s a great community.