It been alright a couple of things didn't work in the apartment hot pressure and shower does t work. It only my first day and gave 13 months so I hope this was right choice

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Office staff is nice and caring . They work with you when you don’t have it all . They’re always available when you need them . Maintenance crew are helpful as well

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The office staff is amazing, everytime I have a emergency, program or questions I can Jasmine on the phone ready to help! Love my apartment!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The Gables has been my home for going on 3 years. For the most part it is a quiet communtiy, and the staff is always on top of issues when you call them.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Renewed for another year. Wr have had better luck in our nee unit. The parking kind of sucks over here. Ot is covered...but impossible to navigate with the dang poles aleays in the way dinging my doors. Also the incline can be rough to sonetimes.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The apartments are really nice once you get settled in. It is a great place to live. Clean, safe, and really helpful office and maintenance staff are a bonus!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I really like living here. When ever there is an issue the office and maintenance staff are very quick to respond and come fix any of the issues

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I do love the space. I feel the inside could be a little better based on what I pay, but like I said the space is nice. Like l living in any apartment it will be noisy but I will say the new neighbors I just got our up at all hours of the night I haven't put in a complaint yet because I know they're young but if it keeps me awake any longer I will. As far as management goals I know some of them do as best as I can but I feel it could be better. This is my first apartment and I would say it was good for that.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I just moved here. No problem at this point. Its very quiet. It's quiet. Its quiet. The property is kept clean. You probably would like its conviently located at 75

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Love the community and the quiet neighborhood, the competitive rent , and local stores near by, the rustic feel of the neighborhood, plus having my own private patio

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It been great so far been here for 7 years. The people at the complex are great. The leasing office are very friendly and pleasant to talk to you.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

We have been here for 4 years and by far it's a great place to live. Very quiet, peaceful, and convenient. Front office is very nice and courteous!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

We love it, it's cool. Except the dog policy.. that's tooo mutch money lol . And the washing machines too, y'all should bring the prices down .. and make the gym bigger

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I want to thank the staff for there help in the total process. Jasmine kept me up to date on all the approvals of application. I would highly recommend the Gables to everyone searching

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Been a good experience so far. Need upgrades in some apartments and have a on site security officer. One other thing, I believe the mgt needs to consider placing families with small children on ground level apartments to help with noise.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I have been here for 2 years and have not had issues. Maintenance issues are addressed quickly. The office staff is amazing. Sometimes outdoor maintenance is a little slow, but they take care of the residents!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I've lived at the Gables of McKinney for over 7 years now. Generally, I've been very pleased living here. The office staff is friendly and the maintenance staff prompt and exemplary when a repair/replacement is needed. Really, the only suggestion I can offer is possibly replacing a couple of washer/dryers in the laundry rooms with coin-operated ones as an option for when the office is closed and no way to put money on the laundry card. But overall pleased.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I absolutely love it here! The management is so kind and the maintenance team fixes things immediately. Jasmine in the office contacts me personally if I have mail waiting in the office. They are so personable ❤

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It has always been a quiet place, no problems. The staff is friendly and the maintenance guys are always fast with any repairs that need to be done.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The Gables is a nice place to live. It is an older complex and has some of the issues that go long with its age, but the staff are nice and exceptionally helpful. My building is usually pretty quiet and I've never had any issues with other residents. The location is amazing and for the price it cant be beat!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Much better since changing units. The maintainance is timely. I do wish our mailman was a bit more caring but not a deal breaker. If they had 3 bedroom apts we would likely stay another year.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

My fiance and I just moved here a month ago and have had a great experience so far. Immediately we needed the maintenance team at our apartment to take care of a few things, which they did very quickly and efficiently. The front office has been amazing answering all of our questions, and helping in however they can to accommodate us.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The apartment complex is great and mostly quiet. There is plenty of parking, and the covered parking is an added bonus. If I need maintenance, they come right out. Thank you.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I been living here almost a year and everything is awesome. Great maintenance team they fix things fast with no problem. Thank yall so much I appreciate it all.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Front office was committed to gaining us as a client and showed us exactly what we needed and wanted. Lovely apartments, and I’m so happy we’re apart of the Gable’s community! Big thanks to Cathy and Jasmine!