The Gables of McKinney Apartments

4.3

4.3

Lindsay
I absolutely love these apartments. The front office staff are extremely polite and they catered to me and my husband's every need. The apartment itself is so nice, and we have had almost no problems at all, except for one that is out of our control. The upstairs neighbors have kids that run around and are loud, which is fine except the ceiling creeks a lot. Other than that, we adore our apartment and will definitely be renewing our lease.
Taylor
I am only giving it a 4 only because of the issues due to when we first moved in. BUT, when we addressed those issues to Kathy, the CD, she was VERY responsive and on top of getting everything completed to make sure it felt like a home. Thank you so much for that.
Roberta
My husband and I have lived here for 10 years going on 11 and we consider this home, great maintence staff, office staff and we are very friendly with our neighbors. Great place to raise a family
Laquita
Quiet great community! So far I’m loving it ! Would recommend to family and friends! Near schools and shopping centers. Everything convenient!
Dawne
I just recently moved there and they get a 10 star review from me if it was such a thing. So 5 it is When you have an issue it is resolved immediately and everyone is very friendly and professional
Lisa
My upstairs neighbors are still loud, but I refuse to complain anymore. It is what it is. My dishwasher still is clogged and usually has standing water. It’s just old, but again it is what it is. Most of the time it’s relatively quiet. Maintenance comes quickly when called so that’s great.
Maikel
We love the area, we love the apartment complex, we had no problems moving in, the only thing that is going on is our upstairs neighbors are really loud I guess they have kids, they let them jump and run and do whatever and its really loud especially since the ceiling creaks which makes it even worse.
Jessica
We love our apartment and the staff, they have been great at answering any and all of our questions. If we had a problem it was quickly resolved and made right. The workout room is amazing and can't wait to go swimming in the pool
Samantha
The Gables is a very great complex to live in and the staff is very helpful, I don’t have a single complaint about these apartments or the staff
Gonzalo
Been here a long time. Mainly because it started as a good deal and good place to live. Security gate never works, no on-site security. Need amenities upgrade bad. No carpet cleaning at renewel like before. Raising the rent by more than 20% should of not been done. And suspect people being leased too. Cops are here almost every week on something.