The staff is very nice i feel so comfortable here with my daughter. Maintenance is awesome they are quick on fixing things I appreciate how well this place is. Very peaceful thank you all so much

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Very friendly staff been here 3 years we have enjoyed it! Great location and community Tonya Jasmine and Kathy are wonderful and are always there when you need something.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Started of a little rocky with paperwork misshap but the staff was great at handling the situation. Also I love the fact they open 7 days a week!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

So far so good. Neighbors are friendly and easy to get along with. Community is pretty clean and maintained for its age. Look forward to spending another year here.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Easy renewal of lease. Only complaint is rent went up a lot more than last year. Other than that I don’t have any complaints. The property is very well kept and maintained

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

The Gables of McKinney is a great place to live!! I have lived here since March and my experience with the office team as well as maintenance has been impressive! The ladies in the office are always delightful and maintenance is prompt. Parking is another thing i love about living here. They don't charge residents for covered parking and there is plenty of it!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Overall you get what you pay for; the area is great, convenient to 75, and you'll definitely find units in your budget. Overall good experience so far!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

So far really awesome, although, they don't inform you when you have a package or anything like that which kinda sucks, if it comes in earlier than expected.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Am enjoying living here! Staff is friendly. Jasmine is great! Maintenance is very quick to react to any issues. Only issue is that the pavement under some of the covered parking areas needs to be fixed.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Great community and great staff!! The office is always quick to help when there is an issue and maintenance has always beeb courteous!!! Wish we could get the cars out of here that havent moved in a year

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Affordable but rent prices changed drastically when we renewed our lease. Very quick on maintenance requests and the office staff is super helpful!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Have been here for over a year now and enjoyed my experience here. It is in a great location with tons of restaurants and things to do in the area. Staff is very friendly and help with anything you need.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

They’ve been very helpful from the beginning. It’s a very quiet community that’s still right around the corner from everything you could possibly need

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Everything about the Gables is wonderful. I would give it a 5 star but sometimes the neighbors get too loud, and play loud music. And other times there is this annoying guy on the motorcycle taking his kids for a joy ride around the neighborhood. loud and annoying sound of motorcycles

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Moving into the gables of McKinney was the best decision of my life. I absolutely love it here! The move in process was fast and easy. The staff were so helpful and nice. This place is beautiful and very friendly.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

I had to request some work to be done in my apartment and they come right on over and fixed the issues fast. I love the front office the stuff is really nice and answers any questions you might have. Keep up the Great work!!!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Still just ok. A little better since moving units finally. Better than before. Could still use some overall improvements community wise...slightly better maintainance of outside common areas.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Community is safe and sound. It's close to everything. Maintenance are reliable. And personally, I'm a bit grateful that I renewed my lease.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Is awsome Place to live is calm they fixed things quick, the neighbors are frendly and no body mess with you is just a really nice neighborhood to live on it

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

The Gables of McKinney apartments has a great maintenance team. They are very knowledgeable of the property and respond very quick to any small or major repair. They keep up with the apartments very well. They are great.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

The are is nice and close to where I work along with being close to the park, theater, restaurants and other places. The staff isgreat and have gone out of their way to help me get into my own place.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

I just moved in this past weekend. Everyone on staff has been great! So far I am very happy I selected The Gables. I love the availability of covered parking.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Awesome staff! Very close to my workplace and affordable price rent 👍🏼Can't wait to move in!!! It's also close to schools and stores. I would recommend this place for those people who are looking for short term apartment rent.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Love it here, the staff is super friendly! I have been here almost 3 years and have never had any issues with apartment living. I wish there was a little more upkeep with the disabled cars hogging parking spaces

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

The office ladies are so sweet! They are always so helpful when i have questions or need something explained. Also very responsive to emails