The Gables of McKinney Apartments

With the pandemic there had been some rough times but the apartments have had patience with me and provided resources for me. The staff in the office is helpful and sweet, and the maintenance workers are friendly, efficient, and helpful.
The secretary Debbie was so nice and really informing on the bedrooms deposit and also with rhino and lemonade. I believe I’m gonna love living here.
I like living here. My daughter enjoys here school. Conveniently located to stores and park. Neighbors are friendly. First time Texas experience is not to bad.
So far this summer it has been pretty quiet, Thankfully. Happy to see the new gate installed. Hope it is up and running soon. Overall not a bad apartment complex.
It’s ok. But I’m getting tired of the bs: people throwing furniture in the dumpster, squealing tires to be macho, people who don’t live here taking our minimal covered parking.
I really like living here. Management and the leasing agents are really helpful and kind they answer all questions and request. My place is really big and I have alot of room.
My resident experience has been great so far my first apartment and I learned a lot at a young age. I know what to do to make things better for next month or next time
Provide great communication through multiple avenues, during this COVID-19 pandemic. Been keeping the community informed of the updated apartment policies and of the local resources available.
Very caring staff and the communication to the residents is great! I would definitely recommend staying here at the Gables Of McKinney. The office is always opened if you have questions or concerns, also the maintenance team is always responsive
I like living here. Residents could be a lot cleaner and a lot more considerate. Both laundry areas are always dirty and neighbors leave trash everywhere. The staff and maintenance team are always very helpful