The Gables of McKinney Apartments

4.3

4.3

I like living at the Gables I tend to keep to myself. My neighbors are nice people I like living up front and on the 1st floor. The only problem I have is the dog that lives up stairs. Every once in awhile (not all the time) he would start barking late at night. They have it under control so really no big issues.
Great move in experience. Lots of small maintenance issues during first month though. Fridge too large making it unable to close pantry, several drains plugged and whatnot.
Leasing office is amazing with small surprises like free doughnuts. Don’t know many other staffs that take care of their residents. Thank you for the doughnuts
Everything was ok. Parking could be better. No major complaints. Barley any issues with office staff. Love the balcony besides when the sun is directly on me.
I love it here so far, our neighbors are really nice and made us feel welcome, also the service was really nice at the office. Thank you for making us feel good about making this our home
I give them five star they awesome and very helpful. They totally answer my request when I need something done. The property is always clean.
Congrats on getting the gate working! Check out the drainage near #713 the heavy rain is causing the water to flood up on the walkway. Thanks again Kathy
The Gables of McKinney is a very nice and affordable place to live. The most noise I hear are kids laughing and playing outside in the complex, and this is a wonderful sound to my ear, given the situation this world is in!
I absolutley love and adore The Gables from the front office of Kathy and Debbie to the maintenane men headed by David. They always have taken care of my needs in the 2 yrs I have been here. This is a top notch community close to shopping areas and 75 and 121.
The Management is wonderful ! We love living here !!! The maintenance is fast and efficient! Not once have I called them and not gotten a speedy fast response!