I want to thank the staff for there help in the total process. Jasmine kept me up to date on all the approvals of application. I would highly recommend the Gables to everyone searching

Been a good experience so far. Need upgrades in some apartments and have a on site security officer. One other thing, I believe the mgt needs to consider placing families with small children on ground level apartments to help with noise.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I have been here for 2 years and have not had issues. Maintenance issues are addressed quickly. The office staff is amazing. Sometimes outdoor maintenance is a little slow, but they take care of the residents!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I've lived at the Gables of McKinney for over 7 years now. Generally, I've been very pleased living here. The office staff is friendly and the maintenance staff prompt and exemplary when a repair/replacement is needed. Really, the only suggestion I can offer is possibly replacing a couple of washer/dryers in the laundry rooms with coin-operated ones as an option for when the office is closed and no way to put money on the laundry card. But overall pleased.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I absolutely love it here! The management is so kind and the maintenance team fixes things immediately. Jasmine in the office contacts me personally if I have mail waiting in the office. They are so personable ❤

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It has always been a quiet place, no problems. The staff is friendly and the maintenance guys are always fast with any repairs that need to be done.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The Gables is a nice place to live. It is an older complex and has some of the issues that go long with its age, but the staff are nice and exceptionally helpful. My building is usually pretty quiet and I've never had any issues with other residents. The location is amazing and for the price it cant be beat!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Much better since changing units. The maintainance is timely. I do wish our mailman was a bit more caring but not a deal breaker. If they had 3 bedroom apts we would likely stay another year.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

My fiance and I just moved here a month ago and have had a great experience so far. Immediately we needed the maintenance team at our apartment to take care of a few things, which they did very quickly and efficiently. The front office has been amazing answering all of our questions, and helping in however they can to accommodate us.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The apartment complex is great and mostly quiet. There is plenty of parking, and the covered parking is an added bonus. If I need maintenance, they come right out. Thank you.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I been living here almost a year and everything is awesome. Great maintenance team they fix things fast with no problem. Thank yall so much I appreciate it all.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Front office was committed to gaining us as a client and showed us exactly what we needed and wanted. Lovely apartments, and I’m so happy we’re apart of the Gable’s community! Big thanks to Cathy and Jasmine!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Very quiet apartment complex, the staff is great too!!! The apartments need to be upgraded but it is affordable living at the moment. Getting to lease here for another year, going on year four of living here!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Everyone here gets stuff taken care of very quickly. I love that we don’t have to wait weeks for something to be fixed. There is also a ton of parking so we never have to walk to far when we get home late! This is a great apartment.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The Gables just had the landscape redone and it looks really nice. Management has been always helpful and have listen to concerns and some of the feed back. Thank you all for everything.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Rocky at the start but my living experience here has been good. No issues, maintenance response to requests are always prompt. Not loud an overall quiet community!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The area is nice... I just wish the Apartments had more upgrades for the price... there should be a park area since there are so many families and more community events

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The community is very quiet, and I've had no issues here. Everyone is friendly. The staff is extremely helpful. When I need maintenance, the issue has been addressed right away.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I love the gables of McKinney. The women in the office are nice, welcoming, and helpful. I love my apartment its spacious, plenty of storage space, and lots of windows. I would recommend to everyone

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Everything is good except the common area . It’s dirty. At least they have to clean it every week. The staffs are good and responsible. Its quite here and lot of parking space

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

This apartment complex is great. Everyone I have encountered has been very kind. I love the landscaping and large amount of space between buildings.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I have been here almost 3 years and have nothing negative to say. The staff and maintenance are friendly, and the complex is pretty quiet for the most part.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The office staff is friendly. We love the pool area in the summer. The maintenance staff is quick to fix issues although they have sorted many times amd there are stll roaches.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I've lived here a while, it's been the typical apartment life. Most neighbors have been wonderful. Maintenance "fixes" things enough to get by!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

the best place to live is all nearby and the neighborhood very clean school was perfect for my son I think he could not have found a better place