The Gables of McKinney Apartments

My new neighbors are really loud but I guess that's what you get with two kids and a husky. I only could have hoped the upstairs apartment could have stayed vacant a while longer.
The process was pretty easy and simple. Paying rent is easy and maintenance answers fast to request. Only issue I have is neighbors not cleaning up after their dogs. Some do but others choose to leave it on the ground
started off rocky but the staff have gone above and beyond to make me comfortable. very nice and helped get most of my issues resolved .
I have loud and messy upstairs neighbors. They fight and yell at unreasonable times. Many people with dogs let them run around without a leash, this puts my small dog at risk. Most dog owners don't pick up after their pets.
So far there’s no major issues. The apartment is very spacious and nice. Management was also very helpful when it came to the moving in process. Our neighbors are very nice and respectful people .
I have been in this complex for over 5 years and still love it, no complaints, every time i have an issue with anything they are always ready to assist no questions asked
It would be nice to have some upstairs neighbors that don't make so much noise. Sometimes being in my master bedroom is like being inside of a drum at a rock concert.
The ladies in the front office have been doing a great job handling the needs of every tenent..especially during this pandemic..also understanding whatever circumstances we come across..thank you
i love my new home and so does my dog-child!!! i wish people would keep their dogs on a leash when walking them though!!!!!! other than that our home is very quiet and cozy :)
I absolutely love living at The Gables. It is a very quiet community with lots of nice people . The front office is so helpful and always have bright and smiling faces.