The Gables of McKinney Apartments

This is my first month and I have had the best tenant customer service EVER!!!! The office staff is so nice and courteous. They really care about our needs as tenant. I will recommend The Gables to friends and family.
My experience the Gables has had it pleasantries and it’s sadness but it has been home for a while. They are trying to be more community oriented which is nice. The noise level of person that don’t live here in the back of the apartments are tiresome and irritating
I appreciate how nice the maintenance workers are. They're always shouting out "Good morning" or a quick "hello," as they pass by in the motor cart.
Absolutely love it here. I’ve been here for 2 years and haven’t had any problems. Quite area, close to the grocery store and dollar tree!!!!
Great so far. I love my apartment, my neighbors have all been super friendly. The community is clean and well kept. I have absolutely no complains.
My new neighbors are really loud but I guess that's what you get with two kids and a husky. I only could have hoped the upstairs apartment could have stayed vacant a while longer.
The process was pretty easy and simple. Paying rent is easy and maintenance answers fast to request. Only issue I have is neighbors not cleaning up after their dogs. Some do but others choose to leave it on the ground
started off rocky but the staff have gone above and beyond to make me comfortable. very nice and helped get most of my issues resolved .
I have loud and messy upstairs neighbors. They fight and yell at unreasonable times. Many people with dogs let them run around without a leash, this puts my small dog at risk. Most dog owners don't pick up after their pets.
So far there’s no major issues. The apartment is very spacious and nice. Management was also very helpful when it came to the moving in process. Our neighbors are very nice and respectful people .