Love coming home to the Gables. When I first got my own apartment as an adult I chose the Gables. When it came time to chose a new place the first place I thought of was The Gables. The office staff is so helpful along with the maintenance guys. They all respond very timely and better than most of the other places I have lived in

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Summer time is one if the worst times. Unable to enjoy the pool due to non-residents using it and trashing the area. Other than that it is still good.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Place is awesome! Nice people nice neighbors! Parking lot is being redone and everything seems to be great so far!! Love the fireplace and the new counter tops !

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It’s been great here so far. I just wish these centipedes would stop coming in from time to time, but besides all that it’s a great community.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The office people are great but the area has gone downhill since I moved in a year ago. Live on the second floor with people upstairs and am continuing to have problems with their noise

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Very calm and quiet. I love our porch very much. I am also thoroughly enjoying the A/C, because it works so well and so quickly. We thought that it may be a bit too small, but turns out everything fits perfectly!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Well haven't been here for a full month yet but it's been real relaxed and good to be in a safe environment and plus its quiet for the most part.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Really awesome place to live. If something is wrong they are quick to respond. Whether it be an issue with air conditioning or plumbing, the next day they are there

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Very quite relaxing enjpying our new apartment everyone has been so Awsome an very helpful thanks for making our move in easy as possible. Awsome

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I love the staff. Extremely friendly. I’ve only been here less than a year. The property is always clean.i definitely am going to renew my lease.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

For the most part it is pretty quiet here! Staff is great and maintenance is quick!! Apartments need an update BAD!!!! Been here 4 years and will probably will re up for one more year

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It’s a cheap apartment. But you get what you pay for. Nothing more nothing less. Not a super safe community. But if you keep a low profile you should be fine.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Office ladies are always helpful and wonderful and maintanence is too..the neighborhood in general is starting to feel like normal again. Thanks

I have been here since 2008. I have happy here. Have seen many good things & people. I trluly Love being here. The. Ztaff are my friends, they try to do their best to hhelp me every time..sure would Love to be able to stay as long as I can.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It been quiet for now but the recent increase in criminal activity has been concerning. Please consider more security like a night time patrol company or something.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I’ve lived here since February and the office, and maintenance have been AMAZING. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a maintenance request to be replaced! And Our maintenance man Dave or David I can remember his name, but he is always so kind when he has to come! Awesome place to live

I haven’t been here that long, but I already love the place. And it’s nice and quiet. And the lady’s at the front office were very nice and helpful. Now I’m just waiting for the pool to open.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

From when we first moved into the Gables, there have been drastic changes in this complex. My husband and I can't wait for our lease to be up so we can move out of here. The increased crime is unsettling. I no longer feel safe walking my dog alone here from the several shooting incidents that have taken place over the past month and a half. Not to mention a large marijuana bust as well. There are actually multiple people who smoke marijuana near where my husband and I stay because we smell it all the time. For how expensive it is here, it's pretty ridiculous that this complex isn't kept nicer. When we walk our dog there is always an unnecessary amount of garbage and dog feces everywhere despite the fact that the complex provides bags and trash bins. We have had so many issues with appliances and such being run down, falling apart, and constantly having to make requests for maintenance and things to be fixed. Needless to say we will not be renewing our lease here this fall.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Besides the swat teams and police putting us in more danger and fear the community is great and very friendly. Staff is understanding and nice.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Lived here for three years and it’s been great every year :) maitenece requests are always done within a day of the request and the staff are very friendly!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Great apartments in a very convenient part of town. The neighbors are nice and friendly, office staff are very courteous. Really nice place !

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I have lived here for 17 years! Great apartment good community. Rent is a little high bit I guess that is because McKinney is getting so big!

Love the environment and the staff is amazing glad to be a resident and it’s my first time living in Mckinney and I love everything about it so far

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The staff is great and always helpful. Any issue ate always felt with professionally and promptly. The neighborhood is nice but being on the second floor of three and sometimes be an issue due to the people above.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It been alright a couple of things didn't work in the apartment hot pressure and shower does t work. It only my first day and gave 13 months so I hope this was right choice