The Gables of McKinney Apartments

4.3

4.3

It's ok. We need a bigger apartment though. The ants are back again. Really just trying to get the points to buy a food processor from amazon.
i am so beyond tired of stepping in everyone else’s dogs’ poop while walking my own dog ON A LEASH AND WITH A PACK OF POOP BAGS ON ME AT ALL TIMES. it gets on my shoes AND my dog’s paws who is ALWAYS ON A LEASH, unlike some of your OTHER RESIDENTS (the woman with 3 dogs who does not leash any of them NOR DOES SHE pick up any 3 of the dogs’ poop). it’s right outside my building and i step in it almost every day. it’s not fair and it’s beyond annoying. enforce a leash rule. start fining people.
Still love my apartment , the speed bumps and the maintenance taking all day long to show up when I got a message saying they would be there around 9am was kind of annoying.
It's been great very understanding. MAnagement is awesome glad they ars working with at time like this. I ready for the covid to be over so I can have normal hours
So far this has been one of the better apartment complexes that I've lived in. I can tell they are trying to make a Improvement. My neighbors are quiet and for the most part pretty dadgum respectful.
great staff very understanding and willing to help and fast acting with issues very quite place needs so new paint in area butbhood experience
The staff and everyone I have met has been super friendly and kind. Me and my son feel safe here in a community that cares about one another
It was pretty good up until the end. Made renewing with my fiancé very difficult and gave us the run around on a deal we could renew by leasing it out to other people within hours
Super Quiet and the apartment homes are so cute with their own fireplaces. I really like all of the ladies in the leasing office. They’re so sweet and friendly.
Pretty quite for a while now except the new neighbors and their dog. Pretty sure the dog peed on the patio the other day and of crouse it dripped straight through onto my patio.