The Gables of McKinney Apartments

the Gables of McKinney is by far most the cleanest place I’ve ever rented. The neighborhood is quiet and no one makes unnecessary noise that would inconvenience other residents.
So far I've been more than pleased with everything and the ladies in the front TV office have been awesome I love living at the gables the only thing iij wish is that we had an electric gate
the staff from the office are so friendly and professional. I just love this place are so peaceful. My kids loves to play outside in the patio ( balcony).😊
I really like how the one bedroom is spacious that’s not too small or big, it’s just perfect for me I am looking forward to renewing my lease again because the front office is so sweet and is tentative Two residents concerns or Something needs be repaired and the cleanliness of the complex is great too I want to feel welcome every time I am here or if I have a visitor over.
The staff is very friendly, maintenance requests are handled quickly and the complex is relatively quiet. I love the interior upgrades and am so happy that a washer and dryer was available! I am settling in quite nicely.
Standard Renting Experience so far hence an average rating. I appreciate the amount of notice I receive for packages and the open parking. Adding gates to the community would be a huge boost
Would be a five but still waiting on my other service requests to be fulfilled. Other than that the ladies in the office have been on it. The property seems to be taken care of.
Recently my hot water heater was leaking and causing a bit of a mess. Maintenance had the old one replaced and removed in no time. So happy!
Everything has been great for the last 4 years, maintenance is quick to get the job done and the office staff is always friendly. The apartments need a desperate upgrade on the inside but all in all no complaints.
I get charged for pest control when spiders are still present in my breeze way. Seriously what am I paying for? The breeze way has one neighbor that complains about every little thing. Is she bored? Honestly don't know.