Very quite relaxing enjpying our new apartment everyone has been so Awsome an very helpful thanks for making our move in easy as possible. Awsome

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I love the staff. Extremely friendly. I’ve only been here less than a year. The property is always clean.i definitely am going to renew my lease.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

For the most part it is pretty quiet here! Staff is great and maintenance is quick!! Apartments need an update BAD!!!! Been here 4 years and will probably will re up for one more year

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It’s a cheap apartment. But you get what you pay for. Nothing more nothing less. Not a super safe community. But if you keep a low profile you should be fine.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Office ladies are always helpful and wonderful and maintanence is too..the neighborhood in general is starting to feel like normal again. Thanks

I have been here since 2008. I have happy here. Have seen many good things & people. I trluly Love being here. The. Ztaff are my friends, they try to do their best to hhelp me every time..sure would Love to be able to stay as long as I can.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It been quiet for now but the recent increase in criminal activity has been concerning. Please consider more security like a night time patrol company or something.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I’ve lived here since February and the office, and maintenance have been AMAZING. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a maintenance request to be replaced! And Our maintenance man Dave or David I can remember his name, but he is always so kind when he has to come! Awesome place to live

I haven’t been here that long, but I already love the place. And it’s nice and quiet. And the lady’s at the front office were very nice and helpful. Now I’m just waiting for the pool to open.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

From when we first moved into the Gables, there have been drastic changes in this complex. My husband and I can't wait for our lease to be up so we can move out of here. The increased crime is unsettling. I no longer feel safe walking my dog alone here from the several shooting incidents that have taken place over the past month and a half. Not to mention a large marijuana bust as well. There are actually multiple people who smoke marijuana near where my husband and I stay because we smell it all the time. For how expensive it is here, it's pretty ridiculous that this complex isn't kept nicer. When we walk our dog there is always an unnecessary amount of garbage and dog feces everywhere despite the fact that the complex provides bags and trash bins. We have had so many issues with appliances and such being run down, falling apart, and constantly having to make requests for maintenance and things to be fixed. Needless to say we will not be renewing our lease here this fall.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Besides the swat teams and police putting us in more danger and fear the community is great and very friendly. Staff is understanding and nice.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Lived here for three years and it’s been great every year :) maitenece requests are always done within a day of the request and the staff are very friendly!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Great apartments in a very convenient part of town. The neighbors are nice and friendly, office staff are very courteous. Really nice place !

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I have lived here for 17 years! Great apartment good community. Rent is a little high bit I guess that is because McKinney is getting so big!

Love the environment and the staff is amazing glad to be a resident and it’s my first time living in Mckinney and I love everything about it so far

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The staff is great and always helpful. Any issue ate always felt with professionally and promptly. The neighborhood is nice but being on the second floor of three and sometimes be an issue due to the people above.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It been alright a couple of things didn't work in the apartment hot pressure and shower does t work. It only my first day and gave 13 months so I hope this was right choice

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Office staff is nice and caring . They work with you when you don’t have it all . They’re always available when you need them . Maintenance crew are helpful as well

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The website requires a rather high service fee, but really doesn't provide much of a service - no email reminders, not much transaction history. I assume the office downloads a weekly report to use to know when to post notifications on residents' doors - this is presumably out of date - a single late payment resulted in a threat to evict rather than a reasonable grace period. Grounds are typically a bit of a mess - broken glass near the dumpster and food in the parking lot.

The office staff is amazing, everytime I have a emergency, program or questions I can Jasmine on the phone ready to help! Love my apartment!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The Gables has been my home for going on 3 years. For the most part it is a quiet communtiy, and the staff is always on top of issues when you call them.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Renewed for another year. Wr have had better luck in our nee unit. The parking kind of sucks over here. Ot is covered...but impossible to navigate with the dang poles aleays in the way dinging my doors. Also the incline can be rough to sonetimes.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The apartments are really nice once you get settled in. It is a great place to live. Clean, safe, and really helpful office and maintenance staff are a bonus!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I really like living here. When ever there is an issue the office and maintenance staff are very quick to respond and come fix any of the issues

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I regret signing a lease here. The apartment needs renovating, its very loud, my dryer hasn't worked properly since I moved in. I am counting down the months until I can move out and find a decent place.