Community is safe and sound. It's close to everything. Maintenance are reliable. And personally, I'm a bit grateful that I renewed my lease.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Is awsome Place to live is calm they fixed things quick, the neighbors are frendly and no body mess with you is just a really nice neighborhood to live on it

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

The Gables of McKinney apartments has a great maintenance team. They are very knowledgeable of the property and respond very quick to any small or major repair. They keep up with the apartments very well. They are great.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

The are is nice and close to where I work along with being close to the park, theater, restaurants and other places. The staff isgreat and have gone out of their way to help me get into my own place.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

I just moved in this past weekend. Everyone on staff has been great! So far I am very happy I selected The Gables. I love the availability of covered parking.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Awesome staff! Very close to my workplace and affordable price rent ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผCan't wait to move in!!! It's also close to schools and stores. I would recommend this place for those people who are looking for short term apartment rent.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Love it here, the staff is super friendly! I have been here almost 3 years and have never had any issues with apartment living. I wish there was a little more upkeep with the disabled cars hogging parking spaces

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

The office ladies are so sweet! They are always so helpful when i have questions or need something explained. Also very responsive to emails

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

The grounds are very well kept. The mamgement is always helpful for any problems or issues. Thank you Kathy, Tonya and Jovita for all that you do.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Been here for the last 2 weeks and everything I asked to be fixed was fixed within 24 hours. Never been in an apartment complex and they fixed things this quick. Good job yall!!!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

New challanges have been presented with an ant infestation. It took a doctors note get us moved to another unit. The property definitely lacks some updates for the price. We will give it another try in our new unit.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

I love it here. The staff is great and there is never a problem here. I highly recommend the complex to anyone looking for somewhere to live

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Very, very good customer service, office staff always smiling. I moved in The Gables 4 years ago and I love it. If I have a issue they are on it the next day, I'm so thankful to live here. ๐Ÿ’–

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Ants are everywhere all the time and parking is a disaster but other than that they a pretty nice apartments I wish they came with their own washer and dryer

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Great customer service and provided information in a timely manner. Kathy was exceptionally great and made my moving process a lot easier. Great rates for the location!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Excellent place to live! Very quiet, very clean community. Staff is very helpful and professional and maintenance knows how to get stuff done!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Love it here. My apartment needs to be upgraded ( fixtures, appliances) but other than that. Its great. The officr staff is super friendly and gets things done

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Very polite and responsive office staff.... You can hear highway noise from our balcony but it is otherwise a quiet complex... Free-for-all parking, including carports, is a major plus.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Everything is all right office staff has always been there foe any issues. Fall is here and soon the cold weather wil be here. The new side walk is really nice.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Love the community, very nice staff, just great in general..I like how close it is to my work and all the shopping stores, very convenient...

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

I'm just here to get some points towards an amazon gift card. No big deal, just trying to reach that 140 character minimum. So I'm just tryi

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

Quiet and friendly. Its very hilly.. Everything is on a slope. But adequate parking. The office staff are sweet and attenative to your needs

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

All the neighbors seem great. Donโ€™t think the apartment was exactly move in ready though lots of little touch ups still needed and some repairs still need to be done.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney

I received helpful information all ladies in the office were very pleasant to work with. Apartment was clean and everything worked. Age shows a bit but rent is acceptable.