The staff was super helpful! Made the transition so smooth and easy. Thank you guys for all the help! So far I love it at the gables!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Everything is great here, never had a problem with anything and if I do, maintenance takes care of it with a smile. The office staff is super friendly as well. Only complaint is, the apartments need a desperate upgrade of appliances and and countertops.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Love my community. Office staff is awesome and takes care of all requests in timely manner. I lived here before and decided to come back home

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

i love that the community it great and quite, they are fast about getting any repairs done if needed. It’s around a gas station and a strip mall that I can walk to anytime.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

With the updated changes to the property it has become much better. Maybe there will be changes to the inside of the apartments, update the rugs, have the vents cleaned out and maybe fresh paint.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Just moved in. Staff is great, but the way the unit was maintained was a little alarming. Definitely was not ready to be toured, as the walls were filthy as well as the floors

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

We checked in Thursday and had a very pleasant experience. We felt very welcomed. I am looking forward to being a part of this community. The apartment was very nice and we love the location.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

We have had no issues while living here and have had a good experience so far. Maintenance requests are taken care of in a timely manner and `the office staff are helpful and friendly.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It's ok here but could use a few improvements to many sirens and Way to many racing of cars at night but overall a very nice place to live

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It's been really hard at first with everyone is the office saying something different to me and getting frustrated. But now that I am in my home I just come upstairs and live and not bother anyone. I my breezeway I smell drugs but I don't know which house so I come home and lock my door

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

So far the staff has been great ! Online pics are much nicer than actual home. But so far it’s been okay . I’ve only been here a week. Neighbors have warned me it’s an unsafe neighborhood but I haven’t had any problems myself as of yet

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

These 3 ladies are the best. I’ve been going thru a hardship and collectively they have been there for me thru the process. I enjoy living here and have recommended to other people.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Its quiet and calm around here. Never really had a big problem. The people in the office are really professional. I believe I will be here for a while but will move to a bigger apartment when my lease is up. And the prices are nice as well.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

We moved in to my apartment only 3 days ago and we feel like we are in our home. Everything is perfect. A very special thanks to Kathy (Community Director) who made this happened so smooth for us. Hope to have a great experience of living in Gables with all fantastic staff and other community members. A very nice place to live and we are calling it a home.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Awesome office staff! Very attentive to work orders when needed! They truly care about the residents and have their interest at heart. Great community!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Debbie made every step an easy process. I've never had such a flawless experience with the application and moving process. Debbie is fabulous!!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The Gables have been a great first apartment for me and my SO. Management is amazing, if something requires maintenance they are very quick to setting that up. Also, they are very quick at replying if you have any questions.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Love it! Could not be happier! Everyone is great at the office and very friendly! The pool is always clean! It's very quiet apartment complex, surprisingly!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Office staff is amazing and professional. Complex is getting upgraded with cameras and gates for higher level of security. Residents are very friendly as well.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Ive only been here two days and i love my new apartment the neighbors are friendly its a quiet area the parking is easy the maintenance guys did a good job on the touch ups on the apartment

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I lived at the Gables of McKinney for 9 months and had no complaints. There were no unexpected charges and fees for my stay and management was always very easy to reach. Great area and great apartment complex!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

So far it’s been a great experience. I’m just recently moved in. I had lived here before and decided to move back. The office staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I really enjoy living here. Maintenance comes right out when I need them, and the office staff is great. There is plenty of covered parking.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It's a nice quiet community. The apartment was in nice clean orderly condition when I moved in. And I actually like the view of the creek. It reminds me of home.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The front office personnels are very friendly and informative! Debbie was the first person to help us make our choice on an apartment and made sure we got the best deal! All the workers at the apartment complex are very kind and makes you feel welcome to their community! It’s a nice area and I would recommend this living space to anyone !