The Gables of McKinney Apartments

4.3

4.3

I haven't been here long but so far I like it. It is pretty quiet and close to work so I am grateful for that. I have a 2 bed 2 bath apartment and its pretty spacious and nice and cozy. The maintenance requests were answered very quickly and I appreciate that. The maintenance people are really nice and helpful. The pool is nice and my kids love it.
Been here since September of last year! Resigned my lease because I love it. Office answers in good timing. Maintenance always comes out when requested
I love this place. From the staff to the residence. Every person has been nice and kind and the community feel is amazing. I would definitely recommend
What a great place to live! Friendly staff and neighbors. The location is conveniently located as well. Awesome floors plans. The apartments are very spacious.
I love it here. The staff always response to what I need. The property is always clean. I will refer anyone that needs a place. I got daughter whom lives here too.
Great!! I've enjoyed it here so far!! My neighbors aren't loud and they respect my space. My neighbors are friendly and they don't have loud guest over to visit.
Neutral rating. There are as many cons as pros. M I love the location of the complex. Mckinney is a great area to raise a family. However, my actual apartment location suffers from muddy sewage in the parking lot when it rains. The materials provided to maintenance staff is also inadequate. Many things have needed fixing, and once fixed, became broken again with regular use.
Just moved in! Affordable pricing in a great location. I am very happy with the office management and the amenities that are available to me. Thank you!
They are amazing! They care about their residents and make sure that we feel safe and appreciated ! The property is always in decent shape and the residents are fun and friendly !
I like living at the Gables I tend to keep to myself. My neighbors are nice people I like living up front and on the 1st floor. The only problem I have is the dog that lives up stairs. Every once in awhile (not all the time) he would start barking late at night. They have it under control so really no big issues.