The Gables of McKinney Apartments

4.3

4.3

Nicholas
about 12 hours ago
We have been very happy here so far. We have been highly impressed by the customer service and the diligence of the maintenance team when I repair order is placed. We feel extremely comfortable and overall, we are happy with our community of neighbors and the apartment community as a whole

Yuisa
I love our new apartment! New carpets and floors when we moved in. Was excited about being so close to the laundry room but I don't feel comfortable using it. We noticed that 2 days in a row the screen to one of the window was missing as well as the inside of the laundry room was extremely filthy and covered in cigarillo inside, it definitely looks like people are using it to smoke marijuana.

Gonzalo
It's been good. Wish had appliance upgrades. Was upset on huge increase in rent on renewal. Lots of residents don't cleanup their dogs waste. Need to act to fix this.

Sydnie
It's been wonderful great community haven't had any problems. I've never had a problem contacting the office or making maintenance request. laundry room is easy to use and the pool is always clean not to far from restaurants and businesses but still feels like its own community.

Olivia
The community is amazing so far! The environment is beautiful and very enjoyable to be in. The units are perfect for our little family, and has as the amenities we could ever need!

Roberta
For the last 10 years we have enjoyed living here, everyone very helpful, maintinence very effiecent, beautiful landscaping and close to shops

Cheryl
First day and night! Community is nice and quiet! Peaceful! Can't wait to go to work so I can come HOME! MY HUSBAND AND I LOVE IT SO FAR! Debbie and Cathy are awesome people!

Lindsay
2 months ago
We absolutely love living here! Our apartment is so amazing, and all of the staff are really friendly and helpful. The complex as a whole is really nice.

Lisa
3 months ago
It has been the best…. Everyone is so nice and helpful. The best part is that no matter what time I come home, there is always several covered parking spots for my car.

Lindsay
3 months ago
I absolutely love these apartments. The front office staff are extremely polite and they catered to me and my husband's every need. The apartment itself is so nice, and we have had almost no problems at all, except for one that is out of our control. The upstairs neighbors have kids that run around and are loud, which is fine except the ceiling creeks a lot. Other than that, we adore our apartment and will definitely be renewing our lease.