I love it here, so peaceful, and the staff is super friendly. Only thing I am not too happy with is all the gnats that the nasty pond brings.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I been here since 2012 and it's an ok place to live Every time I need something done in the apt they have been fast . Friendly and nice are the people who work here

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Love the Gables. This is a great community, easy access to major highways, and very affordable. The staff is wonderful, friendly, and always just a call away for any needs I have!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Staff is always friendly and professional. The complex is ell-lit at night. Grounds for the most part are kept tidy. Relatively quiet area for being so close to the highway.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

They are the best and friendly community and helpful we love the gables of McKinney ! They always smile and keep this place clean and supportive and happy face

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

So far so good. My only complaint is my neighbors. I'm glad I chose this community. I'm ready for the summer for the pools to open. Lastly the office staff is fantastic

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Awesome onsite management as well as maint. crew....have had amazing response to any issue that has come up. When repair is done its done right the first time

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Office staff are freindly and helpful, maintenance makes some odd decisions, but responds quickly. Some of the other residents, however, are awful.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Kitchen floors and bathrooms need to be updated and fixed. Other then those, great facilities, fast responses to maintenance requests, friendly staff

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

It's a nice place to live. The pool looks nice and I'm looking forward to using it this summer. I just wish the laundry room was a bit nicer.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The gables is a quiet friendly complex with a great office staff and fast efficient maintenance staff. The property is always clean and beautiful.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Staff is always friendly and helpful. Maintenance is always taken care of quickly, and property has always been clean since I have been here.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I have lived at the gables of McKinney for almost 13 years and I've never had any problems with the staff or the residents of the community! It's home!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The Gables of Mckinney is located in the perfect area of Mckinney, Tx. Living here we have access to Hwy 75, 380, and 121. The community is always well kept, it is actually the most peacful apartment community that I've ever lived in. What makes The Gables the best is definitely the staff: Mrs. Linda, Jenny, Jovita, and Tonya care about the residence and greet you positively when you go into the office or call. The price is right and most residents have lived here for years. Thank you!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I love the gables community, it's always clean and it's a place I can call home. We have lived here since June 2015 and love it, will be renewing the lease in July 2016.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The Gables are pretty good apartments, good location, great staff and office hours, the apartment are large with large patio space its a quiet community and I never miss package delivery because the office holds it.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

My husband and I have lived at the Gables for 4 years and are very happy with the maintenice crew and the friendlyness of the office staff,not to say that everyone is friendly. The property is kept clean and it is very quiet.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I love where I live. There already always hiccups anywhere but what makes a difference is how you address hiccups and they do a good job. I am glad to call gables home.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

My living expiernce at the Gables has been good so far. The staff is helpful and make sure my needs are met. When I have had maintenance issues in the past they were put in and taken care in a timely manner

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I am very impressed with the quick response time to my requests that I have had to make. Office staff is very courteous and helpful. The site is well maintained and quite. Would highly recommend to my friends and co-workers.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

You're ok...cheaper than the rest of the apartment complexes in the community. The staff is ok. The executive room needs updating due to computers constantly out of order.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Excellent management team....in addition maintenance group is awesome and professional. Highly recommend living in this community. Thank you.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The front office was very helpful with getting my account setup. I will be a new resident, so far they were very helpful with my questions, we are very excited to move into our new apartment next month.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Love living here ,have been for 8 years♡♥, Known Jovita and Linda Everyone is Amazing here...David does great in repairs , Tanya is really friendly, and Jenni she is the Boss..

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

For being a first time renter...i love The Gables of Mckinney. It is very quiet and family oriented and the upkeep of the place is always nice.