The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Great staff and nice complex I’m new but so far it’s going good. I would recommend checking out the apartment and area has close shopping for everything you could need.
I like the area, At first I have like little bugs in the kitchen but now it’s gone. It’s a perfect size for a couple. I love it my first apartment
Everyone is very friendly and anytime a repair is required the maintenance guys are here very quickly to fix it. After living here for almost two years I have been very happy with living here and would recommend living here to friends. Also love the double pools
For the price and the space it can be hard to complain. There’s definitely minor issues, but the place and people have been wonderful. Debbie has been incredibly helpful and polite this entire time in assisting our move in, answering all questions, and fulfilling any tasks we ask of her. The unit is older, which adds character to the building. The walls are thick and so its a very quiet experience living here.
With the pandemic there had been some rough times but the apartments have had patience with me and provided resources for me. The staff in the office is helpful and sweet, and the maintenance workers are friendly, efficient, and helpful.
The secretary Debbie was so nice and really informing on the bedrooms deposit and also with rhino and lemonade. I believe I’m gonna love living here.
I like living here. My daughter enjoys here school. Conveniently located to stores and park. Neighbors are friendly. First time Texas experience is not to bad.
So far this summer it has been pretty quiet, Thankfully. Happy to see the new gate installed. Hope it is up and running soon. Overall not a bad apartment complex.
It’s ok. But I’m getting tired of the bs: people throwing furniture in the dumpster, squealing tires to be macho, people who don’t live here taking our minimal covered parking.
I really like living here. Management and the leasing agents are really helpful and kind they answer all questions and request. My place is really big and I have alot of room.