I moved in on the 15th of October and it's now the 1st of November and I am still waiting on repairs to be fixed. I do appreciate the most important things being corrected like bathroom shower and tub (although to be honest wasn't the greatest work done either) and carpet. But waiting 2 weeks and counting seems a bit ridiculous. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come living here

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

So far so good. Neighbors are friendly and easy to get along with. Community is pretty clean and maintained for its age. Look forward to spending another year here.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Well the honeymoon stage is over. Wish it would have lasted longer but... The apartments are over priced and under maintained. Some of the office staff is less than helpful and the regional managers dont respond.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Office staff are freindly and helpful, maintenance makes some odd decisions, but responds quickly. Some of the other residents, however, are awful.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

New challanges have been presented with an ant infestation. It took a doctors note get us moved to another unit. The property definitely lacks some updates for the price. We will give it another try in our new unit.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

I've lived here a while, it's been the typical apartment life. Most neighbors have been wonderful. Maintenance "fixes" things enough to get by!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Yeah I'm just writing this for the points, oh I need 140 character minimum so I'll keep writing until it say 140. So some random words. Ummm Waffles. Oh no that's more than 140. So yeah waffles.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

parking is horrible but at least finally it seems a little more safe since all the lights under the parking area are working now...... now if only they will keep them turned on at all times once they start to burn out!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The office staff is friendly. We love the pool area in the summer. The maintenance staff is quick to fix issues although they have sorted many times amd there are stll roaches.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The kitchens need severe updates, as well as bathrooms. There is NO pantry storage in any of the units I've seen. Other than those things, it is a nice community to live in.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

All the neighbors seem great. Donโ€™t think the apartment was exactly move in ready though lots of little touch ups still needed and some repairs still need to be done.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Awesome staff! Very close to my workplace and affordable price rent ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผCan't wait to move in!!! It's also close to schools and stores. I would recommend this place for those people who are looking for short term apartment rent.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Affordable but rent prices changed drastically when we renewed our lease. Very quick on maintenance requests and the office staff is super helpful!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Ants are everywhere all the time and parking is a disaster but other than that they a pretty nice apartments I wish they came with their own washer and dryer

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Still just ok. A little better since moving units finally. Better than before. Could still use some overall improvements community wise...slightly better maintainance of outside common areas.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

You're ok...cheaper than the rest of the apartment complexes in the community. The staff is ok. The executive room needs updating due to computers constantly out of order.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Everything about the Gables is wonderful. I would give it a 5 star but sometimes the neighbors get too loud, and play loud music. And other times there is this annoying guy on the motorcycle taking his kids for a joy ride around the neighborhood. loud and annoying sound of motorcycles

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

For being a first time renter...i love The Gables of Mckinney. It is very quiet and family oriented and the upkeep of the place is always nice.

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Great place to live,I enjoy it and the staff,will refer others of your property,very convenient i dont have to leave my apts for nothing,thanks

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

The maintenance people are good except for one he doesn't like working and it's lazy i really don't like it when he is on call because he never solves anything

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Has gotten better since moving units. Much happier downstairs and no ants! Still not the best but not the worst either. The kids and husband enjoyed the recent event at the pool. Thanks!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Started of a little rocky with paperwork misshap but the staff was great at handling the situation. Also I love the fact they open 7 days a week!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Very, very good customer service, office staff always smiling. I moved in The Gables 4 years ago and I love it. If I have a issue they are on it the next day, I'm so thankful to live here. ๐Ÿ’–

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Some updating of amenities inside the apartment is needed. Like appliances, cabinets and bathrooms. Would love to have more hardwoods than carpet!

Reply from The Gables of McKinney Apartments

Been a good experience so far. Need upgrades in some apartments and have a on site security officer. One other thing, I believe the mgt needs to consider placing families with small children on ground level apartments to help with noise.