The Galaxy Apartments

4.3

4.3

Betiel
The best apparment ever ❤️ I really enjoy leaving here and we are so grateful for the staff 🙏 they are so friendly professional helpful people 😊

Tiara
Living here has been amazing. Ms. Paula is the best. I also love how we know have concierge service because they are extremely kind and bery helpful

Denise
I love living here the past 5 years, even with all the bumps and hiccups. The design and theme of the “Galaxy” takes me to another place. Befitting as I’m “Aquarius” When the Moon 🌙 is in the 7th House and Jupiter aligns with Maras, and Peace will Guide the Planets, and Love 💗 will still the Stars ✨. Living at the “Galaxy for me is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius ♒️. My studio is perfect for me and “Andy” 🐩. I just love all the comforts of home right at my fingertips. The full size washer and dryer, a balcony I can chill out on all year round, a wonderful nice size kitchen where I bake my grandma’s pound cakes, a bathroom fit for a Queen 👸🏽. The motif of my bungalow is “Seaside Lighthouse”. When I come home 🏡 I just “Sail Away”…

Michael
Great place to live I would recommend. I’ve live here 7 years now. The maintenance responds quickly. Benny in the leasing office is really great!

Nehemie
My Hubby and I have have been living here for about 3 years. We have been enjoying the amenities and the friendly staff. Great place to live!!

Daniel
But what limits take their trash out. They drops trash in the hallway This doesn't look good at all. Then when they put trash in the trash. You can barely open the door. No good. This creates roaches and smalls bad. I never Luke trash being in the hallway. People are two doors from the trash room. Like they taken advantage of the situation. If there bag not secure. Then the carpet get dirty an smells after a whole. Again ,not good. I know you'll will correct this action from tenants. So I'm giving very good rating

Barbara
Its very beautiful here,, very secure in our building,, nicely renovated, great and patient staff, very helpful,,, before I moved here I kept saying that I don't want to move to downtown silver spring because it's too busy,, but when I'm in my apartment I really don't hear hear all the hustle and bustle outside,, right now everything is wonderful

Ruth
Roaches, lack of cleanliness, elevators out of order frequently and taking longer to get fixed, noisy neighbors not leaching their dogs, internet connection being poor at the coffee/tea room and the club room. Two stars for the fabulous staff who work at the apartment. Especially Bini and Paula.

Gladys
I really like living her it is a nice places the people are nice her and a real good staff at the front desk just little problem what days do they pick up trash but everything else is fine

Kevin
I've only been here for a few months but so far it's good. My only complaints are trash room and hall clutter and bugs at times I'm the apartment. Though they have come to treat the bug issue there are still some problems.