The Galaxy Apartments

4.3

4.3

Kevin
about 21 hours ago
The staff at The Galaxy Apartments is very helpful and punctual with request and answers to questions. Newsletters and emails are very informative.

Megan
I love the place but I would love it even more if the garbage and recycled items were picked up all the time when they are supposed to be picked up.

Christopher
The galaxy apartments is great community well maintained a lot of amenities nice and the units are stylish comfortable and cozy proud to consider this place my home

Denise
I love living here the past 5 years, even with all the bumps and hiccups. The design and theme of the “Galaxy” takes me to another place. Befitting as I’m “Aquarius” When the Moon 🌙 is in the 7th House and Jupiter aligns with Maras, and Peace will Guide the Planets, and Love 💗 will still the Stars ✨. Living at the “Galaxy for me is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius ♒️. My studio is perfect for me and “Andy” 🐩. I just love all the comforts of home right at my fingertips. The full size washer and dryer, a balcony I can chill out on all year round, a wonderful nice size kitchen where I bake my grandma’s pound cakes, a bathroom fit for a Queen 👸🏽. The motif of my bungalow is “Seaside Lighthouse”. When I come home 🏡 I just “Sail Away”…

Verified Resident
I hate the fact that they leave trash on the floors of the trash room instead of putting the trash in the trash chute the fact that I keep trating my apartment and keep seeing roaches when I keep a clean house all the time

Princess
The staff is helpful! Maintenance responds pretty quickly and overall I don’t have many complaints. We just need a new gym with new equipment!

Kevin
I can say I’m happy with my experience at the galaxy right now. Like last time we just need to get the homeless out of the stairwells, there has been a constant occurrence of people urinating in the stairwells

Shalaunda
Great staff and clean community. I love living here at the Galaxy apartments. The residents are also great to live amongst. I lived here for 6 years

Aaron
Since moving to the Galaxy Apartments I have not had any issues at all, the staff is friendly and always helpful, the community is in a great location. The apartments have updated appliances and very quiet. There are lots of places to eat and shop. You can't go wrong by moving here.

Enya
My experience started out rocky but has been great thus far. Everyone in the leasing office has been very supportive and helpful with all of my needs.