The maintenance staff is one of the highlights of living at the Gardens. The area is generally quite and peaceful and there are lots of convenient locations close by for pretty much anything you may need. However, there has been a recent issue of street urchins breaking into our mailboxes. (???) I hope the property managers will able to remedy this problem soon.

I love living here . The manager Sandra is awesome. The staff is great . I’ve been here 15 years . No break inns, no roaches no bedbugs anything broken gets fix same day . Great neighborhood . Highly recommended . It feels like family

We have 25 years of living here and we like this is a quiet and family place we like the manager Sandra Mendoza really help us and the community

Calm and peaceful, cozy community. The staff is great and the neighbors are friendly. Best price for the area hands down. I like that they are starting to renovate a few things as well, it is an older community so renovations will be nice.

Older complex but maintenance is quick, and the office is friendly. Overall, I'd recommend this complex and it's still great quality for the price of living here.

Living at the gardens has not been a pleasant experience. There have been many bugs, gaps between doors (leading outside), staircases leading to my apartment falling apart, and safety concerns that have been completely dismissed and ignored. Not to mention my mailbox has been broken into and been sitting open since before I even moved in - I have all important mail sent elsewhere

The staff up front is great and extremely helpful. The area is great and maintained very well I've never had an issue here. Any issues with my unit have been addressed the same day.

Attentive crew that is highly attuned to the needs of their communities. I cannot stress enough how efficient, professional, and an absolute pleasure it has been for me to live here. Highly recommended.

Staff has been friendly and helpful. Complex is quiet and clean. The application process was very easy and Jonathan was always good about communicating with me.

It’s very quiet here which I love. The gate is almost always working so I never feel unsafe and my car is always secure. No one bothers us. It’s a great place to live and the rent is a great price!

I really like living here. Maintenance is quick. Every one in the office is really nice. It’s quiet. It right by the bayou. It’s perfect for a pupper

This is my 3rd year at The Gardens. It is accessible to I-10 and 610 which is convenient for me to go to 45 and 59. Love this place. It is close to restaurants and bars.

Staff is really great. If you ever have anything that needs repairs, they are very quick to do so. Maintanence is amazing, and they keep up with the community (lawn, pool) really well.

Joanne made the whole process simple and answered all my questions thank you. Also best deal in town. Beautiful apartments and quiet I am happy to have chosen this community

Overall, excellent! Quiet neighbors, pool area is clean. It is an older complex, so don't expect anything fancy, but I've never felt unsafe nor have been disturbed by neighbors. On the rare occasion there's a major maintenance need, they are VERY quick to respond and then follow up to make sure everything is okay.

I've been with The Gardens for over 9 years now and I must say the experience has been overall satisfying. I would like to see more community involvement when it comes to certain matters but I hope the app will be able to encourage open communication.

Cozy space, fair price, great location. Could use some updates. So far it has been ok living here, I get woken up by noise quite often perks of living on the first floor.

Awesome place to live - I’ve been hear for 15 years and love it. Everyone is friendly. Office staff are very nice . Sandra you are one of a kind .. xoxo

Great community. And very well kept up. I have lived here for a month now and have no complaints! I think it’s a good place first time renters. I would recommend to anyone.

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

Peace and Quiet, nice neighborhood. Clean sorroundings. Safe to walk around the complex mornings or nights . Friendly neighbors and staff .

The Gardens is a good place to live good people in the office good maintenance man they keep the grounds up just a real nice place to live that

I've been living here for three years and it has been a good experience. So quiet and it's neat and also no one mess with no one. And also as a animal lover I love that all the cats are safe here and they have been neutered. That says a lot

The apartment has a few issues due to age, but maintenance and the office have been great. I like the catch, fix, and release program they have going for the cats on the property. They seems to keep the pests down.

The community seems really nice and secure. As first time renters, we really enjoy the atmosphere here at the Gardens. I would recommend it to people who are first time renters or U of H students.

Attentive and quick to amend any and all issues. I can’t recommend this place enough. The location is excellent and the amenities are nice. Can’t beat it.