The Gardens Apartments

I love living here except for two things 1. The laundry machines need to be replaced and have ruined hundreds of dollars of my clothes and 2. Roaches in the kitchen. Other than that it is quiet and very friendly.
Nice and good community. Amenities like gym can be improved. The access to bayou is the amazing part. The tress and Greenery within the community is awesome.
Older apartment, but not too bad. Prices for new tenants are cheaper than if an existing one upgraded. The same things repeatedly break. I would say you get what you pay for, but there are multiple other complexes with better square footage and amenities for less. Can’t argue with the location, though!
Lots of cute cats stay around with us. Clean and quite environment. Near bayou, where we can take a walk every evening. Nice neighbors, and responsive community services.
Awesome community management is great manager Sandra is awesome. Been here 15 plus years . So happy so content. Wouldn’t want it any other way .
The people in the office is very nice when you have a problem they will try to help you the maintenance man’s are real good they are knowing what to do when there is a problem They have good maintenance
Peaceful and quiet neighborhood, it’s accessible to hospital, urgent care, drug stores, grocery stores, biking/ walking trail . Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness in the sorroundings . Friendly staff.
I felt that Mia was great and calm through the process, but I was very eager to move in already, the manager was great in helping me resolve my issue. I got my lease in 4 days after turning in my application on Friday, I got in on Tuesday.
Calm, peaceful, and great area! Friendly neighbors and cats. Have been living here for almost 2 years and its been great so far. I think its an older complex so the appliances are a bit dated but they work and if they don't they have a great maintenance crew!
It's great and everyone is extremely nice and helpful. really nice to have the pool open when it's this hot, as well as access to the bayou.