Amazing management that makes living in my cozy apartment all the better. I cannot complain, the location is perfect for me and my commute!!!

The best places to Live you people in the office is really friendly The handyman are good when something breaks they fix it If anything breaks on the weekend they have someone to come in and fix it

Apartments are decent and affordable, close distance to bike trails highways and plenty of different restaurants and grocery stores and friendly staff.

Quite community with nice neighbors. I don't need the office much, but they have always answered my questions promptly. Overall no major complaints. If there is an issue with a building or community wide, the office seems to address it.

It's an older complex, so some things are a bit worn down (though not excessively), but the location is excellent! Neighbors are quiet and very nice! Staff is prompt, courteous, and quick to respond.

Great neighbors. Quiet, well kept, and plenty of Parking!😋 Managements informative,friendly, quick and attentive to any and all issues that pop up.

I enjoy living at the Gardens. When I have had maintenance requests, the issues were addressed quickly and resolved. I would reccomend to friends and family.

I love living here. It’s quiet and the grounds are always clean. The staff is friendly, and maintenance is very quick to respond to any issue. The unit could use some updating, but then again that would raise the rent. Over all, I’m here happy here.

The Gardens is a great place to live. The staff is friendly and the complex is quiet. The location is a great and I am very close to the grocery store and running trails.

I love living here! Everyone is so nice and the complex is so peaceful. The apartment itself is cozy and perfect for a girl and her dog. Looking forward to the rest of the year!

Great place to live. Pet friendly. People seem to mind there own business and always say hello. Friendly place. Love that it is a mixture of races and everyone gets along.

Nice and neighborhood with access to many local stores including HEB and Walgreens in walking distance. Quiet and clean apartments and nice neighbors.

I have lived here nearly 9 years, and while there are always ways to make something better the fact that I've been here nearly 9 years speaks for itself.

I really enjoy living here. The complex is older but fairly well maintained. Things might break but maintenance is quick to respond. There are no roaches or other bugs. And the top floor apartments have vaulted ceilings. The kitchen is extremely outdated and could use a remodel, but it gets the job done. And for the price, inside the loop, it's a steal.

I love living in The Gardens for more than a year now. I love the privacy, quietness and the safety. It is accessible to major thoroughfares (610, I-10, 290, 45 via 610, 59 via 610).

It's great! I've loved living in the gardens and would reccomend it. The maintenance team is quick and attentive and have been quick to work on whatever issue has come about.

This is an awesome place to live. The people are nice and mind their own business. Pet friendly. The only problem is sometimes the washers dont work, but besides that a great place live.

EXCELLENT Management; service orders are addressed quickly; office staff if friendly (so are the tenants); complex is VERY quiet; there are some stray cats, but they probably keep mice away, so I don't mind. The apartments are dated, but you cannot beat the service, location, or pricing!

It’s nice and quiet. The apartments could use an upgrade in the bathroom and kitchen. The kitchen has no space for a microwave. The staff is really nice.

Really enjoy living here. The complex is old and kind of patched up, but for the price, inside the loop, you can’t beat it. Biggest drawback is all the stray cats.

I have lived here at the Garden's for 8 years. I have never had any issue that wasn't either resolved very quickly or had me contemplate moving. As far as apartments go, this will likely be my first and only.

Location is great. Property is always clean. Management is friendly and nice. Parking is sometimes a pain but not always and I could do without all the stray cats around. Otherwise all good.

I love it here! When I think of home I always think of The Gardens. Affordable rent, Great service when needed. People here are quite and stay to themselves, just how I like it.

I am really enjoying being here. Love the sunny days at the pool with great neighbors!!!! Top floor view is the best and sitting out in the community area to study is awesome.

The best place to liveDo y’all first people are real friendly the maintenance people are really friendly and upbeat though who live there are real friendly