The Gardens Apartments

4.4

4.4

Gary
I have lived here going on 12 years and the area is generally quiet. The area has changed alot over the years but the area better than alot of other complexes I've seen.
Carrie
Love living here. Favorite things are that the complex is quiet and maintenance inside the apartment is always taken care of quickly. Improvement needed in overall wood repairs and concrete and some landscaping.
Melissa
We always have a super quick response when it comes to any maintenance repairs. The team is so efficient. We have never had a complaint about them. Office is quick to respond to emails as well.
Gary
I have lived here for going on 12 years and I have had an overall good experience. The maintenance staff is second-to-none and the front office has always been helpful.
John
Move in date was not met, big inconvenience with my plans, manager worked hard to get me moved in. Cost me more money than I had to spend. I have roaches,
Richard
People in the office are really good at what they do they may not people are real goodThey keep care of their parking lot and their grass and everything
Jaciel
The management and maintainment of The Gardens is run very well. Makes my first time living on my own such a great experience.👍 From fixing small problems to big problems and keeping us up to date with any changes
Ahmad
Excellent nice staff specially the manger she is friendly and awesome also the maintenance guys do great job I’m satisfied the complex is quit and high class I Highly recommend This apartment complex
Emily
Reasonable price and good response for maintenance requests. But no security or cameras despite incidents and external parts of the building rotting and stairs sometimes sway when you use them.
Gary
I enjoy living at The Gardens. The area is quiet and convenient and the maintenance staff are top notch. This is my first apartment experience and may very well be my only apartment experience.