I have lived here at the Garden's for 8 years. I have never had any issue that wasn't either resolved very quickly or had me contemplate moving. As far as apartments go, this will likely be my first and only.

Location is great. Property is always clean. Management is friendly and nice. Parking is sometimes a pain but not always and I could do without all the stray cats around. Otherwise all good.

I love it here! When I think of home I always think of The Gardens. Affordable rent, Great service when needed. People here are quite and stay to themselves, just how I like it.

I am really enjoying being here. Love the sunny days at the pool with great neighbors!!!! Top floor view is the best and sitting out in the community area to study is awesome.

The best place to liveDo y’all first people are real friendly the maintenance people are really friendly and upbeat though who live there are real friendly

Great price for what you get. Only 1 laundry room though, but it takes card and coins. Staff is always friendly and I've never had issues with receiving packages. Some stray cats, but don't bother anyone.

Today marks my 3 years as a resident here. People here are nice and the staff are awesome. Pet friendly and everyone minds their own business. Wo derf place to live

Great place to live and very quiet. Conveniently located as well. During the hurricane, no water damage or flooding issues. Only thing I wish I could change would be the fact that the washer/dryer are not in unit. Other than that great place.

So far my experience has been decent. The biggest issue is with the laundry facilities. The washers need to be cleaned out or the pipes need to be checked because no matter which washer I use, (and wipe down prior to use) my clothes always get a dirt/film on them when taking them out of the washer. Also, the pet waste bags are always out which makes it challenging for pet owners. Otherwise, things are ok.

The outside is well maintained. The neighbors are quiet. The pool area is nice and spacious. Plenty of parking. Close to major highways. The price is good, and you pay for what you get. The insides are not renovated and no washer and dryer.

One of the best places to live . Been here 15 years so what does that's tell you .want to stay as long as I can. It's beautiful,clean,quiet . Love the people here love our community thank you the Gardens

I was going to purchase a home and had given my notice to move, however my closing did not going through. Thanks to the amazing staff, I was able to renew my lease and stay in the same unit even thought the unit had been rented. They were able to help the person who had leased my unit as well as me. I can't thank them enough for what they did to accommodate me. Sincerely Lucinda R.

The staff is courteous and helpful. My studio apartment is perfect for me, a medical student. No problem with noise so I can concentrate on my studies.

Stays relatively quiet. Staff and maintenance are always helpful and needs are met at an adequate time frame. For the location and price, there isn't much too write as an issue.

nice place but downside is that there are roaches in my apartment. i haven't leaved with roaches since 1984. Didn't realize that roaches still existed. Need new vendor for pest control.

I like the community, it is typically very quiet. I don’t like all the stray cats that’s are On the property. They leave feeces outside and it smells. I also feel like the complex itself could be renovated. I wouldn’t mind paying a little more each month for a nicer looking complex with newer appliances.

Wonderful area, very quiet. Staff is attentive and kind, always looking to help or resolve conflict as efficiently as possible. Maintenance attends to every complaint within 24 hours and do a good job.

I have been with the Garden for 8 years now, and that alone should say something. The maintenance and office staff can't be beat. The area is safe, quiet and comfortable.

The Gardens apartment has great management on property when you have a problem they help you to fix it In a professional way the maintenance people are very courteous and know what they’re doing and try to help you anyway they can

Nice neighborhood. Quite place to live. Reasonably priced. Nice pool. Friendly people and employees. Lived here for a while and have had a good experience.

Nice solid construction. Amenities somewhat dated but fully functional. Excellent neighborhood; convenient to everything. Wish the office did not close at 5pm; limits picking up packages to weekends. Problematic with 5-day hold limit.

Everything is kept very nice and the resident keep to themselves. The office manager, and employees are always extreamly nice and healthful with whatever you need.

ive lived here for over 15 years and would not change it for the world, the residents here are wonderful . apt crew is awesome , always clean and things always get fixed right away

I love the community and tge great location. The location is fantastic. Assistant Manager John is awesome! Felt loke home the first time I viewed the apartment.

The neighborhood is mostly quiet and Forum in the office is great! I took away one star as a car here was broken into a couple of months ago. More lighting is needed in the back of the complex.