i like living here, calm community and nice neighbors. Nice and friendly staff, the appartments are a bit dated and could use renovations but are well maintained

Its a nice place to live. High turnover in the leasing office staff. Maintenance staff is excellent very courteous and fast when requested to fix something.

I just recently moved into the complex and I love it so far. It’s quiet with friendly neighbors. The staff is very helpful and courteous. I like the quick acces to freeways. I am hoping I will love my new place.

I love living here. The pool is always kept clean. Maintenance is very responsive. Lots of parking. Overall the neighbors are quiet and respectful.

The atmosphere is good nice and peaceful close nice restaurants and highways will the gardens a 31/2 rating over all a good place to be at..

All in all it's a very nice area to live in and the office staff is extremely friendly, however my issue is the unannounced visits from maintenance; they don't give a window of time. You schedule a service and they show up and after one knock start trying to force the door open; my wife was very bothered by that. Coming from another complex just as large the maintenance people would give a time frame, even if it was a large one, of when they plan on stopping by. Other than that it's a great environment, the people and staff are friendly and the apartment layout is great in my opinion.

It’s very peaceful, wish they would do something about the cats though and the feces the cats leave everywhere. Overall I am satisfied for the price and the neighbors are very quite.

The Gardens is going to be my new residence in few weeks and I already know its going to be a FANTASTIC experience. I will update and edit this soon but so far so good!

Overall thus far it’s been a good place to live. My only complaint is the random 5-6 cats that roam the courtyard... pretty annoying at night when they get it meowing battles

The office staff is overly kind, quick to fix anything that may be wrong, and wonderful to work with. The neighbors are quiet, though sometimes the ones with dogs let them run free or use the common spaces to go the bathroom.

It’s hard using the laundry room sometimes, but that’s not your fault. It’s hreat being so close to downtown and being so close to 610 and 290.

Apartments and staff are very nice. However although agents are friendly and professional, they are a bit unorganized(had two issues already within the first couple of weeks after moving in).

Quiet, safe, and cozy apartments with nice neighbors. Great maintenance and very nice staff. Safe and beautiful neighborhood with access to almost everything.

I am coming up on my 9th year with The Gardens. Will there be a 10th year? Currently, this is the longest I have spent in any one place. I just with the HEB weren't closing!

Has been a great experience The move in was simple and the community is friendly and welcomin. It is a very quiet place to live. The landscaping is well maintained along with the apartments.

These apartments are the best value for the loop in Houston. Maintenance has always been responsive to my requests. The pool here is great. Plenty of parking too.

Amazing management that makes living in my cozy apartment all the better. I cannot complain, the location is perfect for me and my commute!!!

The best places to Live you people in the office is really friendly The handyman are good when something breaks they fix it If anything breaks on the weekend they have someone to come in and fix it

Apartments are decent and affordable, close distance to bike trails highways and plenty of different restaurants and grocery stores and friendly staff.

Quite community with nice neighbors. I don't need the office much, but they have always answered my questions promptly. Overall no major complaints. If there is an issue with a building or community wide, the office seems to address it.

It's an older complex, so some things are a bit worn down (though not excessively), but the location is excellent! Neighbors are quiet and very nice! Staff is prompt, courteous, and quick to respond.

Great neighbors. Quiet, well kept, and plenty of Parking!😋 Managements informative,friendly, quick and attentive to any and all issues that pop up.

I enjoy living at the Gardens. When I have had maintenance requests, the issues were addressed quickly and resolved. I would reccomend to friends and family.

I love living here. It’s quiet and the grounds are always clean. The staff is friendly, and maintenance is very quick to respond to any issue. The unit could use some updating, but then again that would raise the rent. Over all, I’m here happy here.

The Gardens is a great place to live. The staff is friendly and the complex is quiet. The location is a great and I am very close to the grocery store and running trails.