I really enjoy living here. The complex is older but fairly well maintained. Things might break but maintenance is quick to respond. There are no roaches or other bugs. And the top floor apartments have vaulted ceilings. The kitchen is extremely outdated and could use a remodel, but it gets the job done. And for the price, inside the loop, it's a steal.

I love living in The Gardens for more than a year now. I love the privacy, quietness and the safety. It is accessible to major thoroughfares (610, I-10, 290, 45 via 610, 59 via 610).

It's great! I've loved living in the gardens and would reccomend it. The maintenance team is quick and attentive and have been quick to work on whatever issue has come about.

This is an awesome place to live. The people are nice and mind their own business. Pet friendly. The only problem is sometimes the washers dont work, but besides that a great place live.

EXCELLENT Management; service orders are addressed quickly; office staff if friendly (so are the tenants); complex is VERY quiet; there are some stray cats, but they probably keep mice away, so I don't mind. The apartments are dated, but you cannot beat the service, location, or pricing!

It’s nice and quiet. The apartments could use an upgrade in the bathroom and kitchen. The kitchen has no space for a microwave. The staff is really nice.

Really enjoy living here. The complex is old and kind of patched up, but for the price, inside the loop, you can’t beat it. Biggest drawback is all the stray cats.

I have lived here at the Garden's for 8 years. I have never had any issue that wasn't either resolved very quickly or had me contemplate moving. As far as apartments go, this will likely be my first and only.

Location is great. Property is always clean. Management is friendly and nice. Parking is sometimes a pain but not always and I could do without all the stray cats around. Otherwise all good.

I love it here! When I think of home I always think of The Gardens. Affordable rent, Great service when needed. People here are quite and stay to themselves, just how I like it.

I am really enjoying being here. Love the sunny days at the pool with great neighbors!!!! Top floor view is the best and sitting out in the community area to study is awesome.

The best place to liveDo y’all first people are real friendly the maintenance people are really friendly and upbeat though who live there are real friendly

Great price for what you get. Only 1 laundry room though, but it takes card and coins. Staff is always friendly and I've never had issues with receiving packages. Some stray cats, but don't bother anyone.

Today marks my 3 years as a resident here. People here are nice and the staff are awesome. Pet friendly and everyone minds their own business. Wo derf place to live

Great place to live and very quiet. Conveniently located as well. During the hurricane, no water damage or flooding issues. Only thing I wish I could change would be the fact that the washer/dryer are not in unit. Other than that great place.

So far my experience has been decent. The biggest issue is with the laundry facilities. The washers need to be cleaned out or the pipes need to be checked because no matter which washer I use, (and wipe down prior to use) my clothes always get a dirt/film on them when taking them out of the washer. Also, the pet waste bags are always out which makes it challenging for pet owners. Otherwise, things are ok.

The outside is well maintained. The neighbors are quiet. The pool area is nice and spacious. Plenty of parking. Close to major highways. The price is good, and you pay for what you get. The insides are not renovated and no washer and dryer.

One of the best places to live . Been here 15 years so what does that's tell you .want to stay as long as I can. It's beautiful,clean,quiet . Love the people here love our community thank you the Gardens

I was going to purchase a home and had given my notice to move, however my closing did not going through. Thanks to the amazing staff, I was able to renew my lease and stay in the same unit even thought the unit had been rented. They were able to help the person who had leased my unit as well as me. I can't thank them enough for what they did to accommodate me. Sincerely Lucinda R.

The staff is courteous and helpful. My studio apartment is perfect for me, a medical student. No problem with noise so I can concentrate on my studies.

Stays relatively quiet. Staff and maintenance are always helpful and needs are met at an adequate time frame. For the location and price, there isn't much too write as an issue.

nice place but downside is that there are roaches in my apartment. i haven't leaved with roaches since 1984. Didn't realize that roaches still existed. Need new vendor for pest control.

I like the community, it is typically very quiet. I don’t like all the stray cats that’s are On the property. They leave feeces outside and it smells. I also feel like the complex itself could be renovated. I wouldn’t mind paying a little more each month for a nicer looking complex with newer appliances.

Wonderful area, very quiet. Staff is attentive and kind, always looking to help or resolve conflict as efficiently as possible. Maintenance attends to every complaint within 24 hours and do a good job.

I have been with the Garden for 8 years now, and that alone should say something. The maintenance and office staff can't be beat. The area is safe, quiet and comfortable.