The Gardens Apartments

4.4

4.4

my neighbors have been friendly for the most part. Parking has not been an issue. I would like cameras installed around the property. My neighbor was robbed my first night here.
Not the best you get what you pay for my apt flooded 5 times in less then a year . Waited on a new dishwasher for two months as the old one flooded my apt . Knobs on my tub fall off , drawers in bathroom you can not use they fall if you do .. tubs look like they painted and it is peeling . Was charged a pet deposit for a Esa animal wash room is always braking down . I could go on and on and seems like nobody cars about this place as they don’t live here very sad as it is a great spot and could be such a nice place if they put some time in it ..
I have lived here for a very long time and this is my first apartment experience. The staff are always friendly and helpful. The general area is generally quiet and peaceful and most of the residents are respectful of others.
Everyone here is so welcoming. The staff is nice beyond words. They’re quick to assist any resident in need of help. They are very thorough in letting nee residents know up front exactly what to expect. We had a terrible encounter with Valencia Grove Apartments who told us we were approved with one price and then whenever we got there to sign all the documents, they told us that we had to pay over twice the amount they had given us in the beginning. The Gardens Apartments however we’re a complete turn around from the negative experience we had at Valencia Groves. Here at The Gardens, they really welcome you and make you feel as if you’re a part of the community, not just another resident but more like family and friends. I would absolutely recommend this place to everyone I know wanting to move to the Houston area.
Quiet neighborhood, clean surroundings, very accessible to hospitals, church, grocery stores, urgent care, drug stores, biking trails . Good team of manager, staff and maintenance.
I have lived here for a long time and there is a good reason for that. The management and staff have always been helpful and prompt. The area is generally quiet and the property is always kept clean and organized.
Very helpful and understanding during the pandemic. I wish there were an enclosed dog play area and in-unit laundry. I would also feel safer with better lighting.
I think you get the best bang for your buck. Great location, staff, and place. It has been home for me for the last 2 years and is going to be for the next year.
Was a easy move in and location open and close to my job. I like the trail in the back take my daughter walking she loves to be outdoor. I love there area
I have lived here for a long time. The area is quit and the staff are top notch. Everything you could want is close by and the area offers unique experiences.