The Gardens Apartments

Great Value. Great location. Walls are thin, but the community is quiet. Safe area and it’s super convenient with the trail behind the property.
Love the property and prices. Great spacious apartments and wonderful neighbors. Overall the entire complex just needs upgrading. Washers and dryers is a must upgrade needed! No dog park needed (entire bayou available). Should develop a clubhouse of some sort. Just some thoughts.
Great way to stay healthy and safe with this wonderful application. With novel corona virus to be a concern of my own health, safety, and well being . I feel not only more efficient in doing laundry, but staying safe in these difficult times.
My Experience here at Garden Apartments exceeded my expectations!!My Two bedroom and Two bath was clean and my bedrooms are Very Spacious!! I love it here!!
My overall experience has gone well. I would recommend having a security guard on a golf cart on the premises overnight to deter theft of cars and mailboxes. Granted, they cannot make an arrest but just the presence would run off most.
I love living here except for two things 1. The laundry machines need to be replaced and have ruined hundreds of dollars of my clothes and 2. Roaches in the kitchen. Other than that it is quiet and very friendly.
Nice and good community. Amenities like gym can be improved. The access to bayou is the amazing part. The tress and Greenery within the community is awesome.
Older apartment, but not too bad. Prices for new tenants are cheaper than if an existing one upgraded. The same things repeatedly break. I would say you get what you pay for, but there are multiple other complexes with better square footage and amenities for less. Can’t argue with the location, though!
Lots of cute cats stay around with us. Clean and quite environment. Near bayou, where we can take a walk every evening. Nice neighbors, and responsive community services.
Awesome community management is great manager Sandra is awesome. Been here 15 plus years . So happy so content. Wouldn’t want it any other way .