It’s very quiet here which I love. The gate is almost always working so I never feel unsafe and my car is always secure. No one bothers us. It’s a great place to live and the rent is a great price!

I really like living here. Maintenance is quick. Every one in the office is really nice. It’s quiet. It right by the bayou. It’s perfect for a pupper

This is my 3rd year at The Gardens. It is accessible to I-10 and 610 which is convenient for me to go to 45 and 59. Love this place. It is close to restaurants and bars.

Staff is really great. If you ever have anything that needs repairs, they are very quick to do so. Maintanence is amazing, and they keep up with the community (lawn, pool) really well.

Joanne made the whole process simple and answered all my questions thank you. Also best deal in town. Beautiful apartments and quiet I am happy to have chosen this community

Overall, excellent! Quiet neighbors, pool area is clean. It is an older complex, so don't expect anything fancy, but I've never felt unsafe nor have been disturbed by neighbors. On the rare occasion there's a major maintenance need, they are VERY quick to respond and then follow up to make sure everything is okay.

I've been with The Gardens for over 9 years now and I must say the experience has been overall satisfying. I would like to see more community involvement when it comes to certain matters but I hope the app will be able to encourage open communication.

Cozy space, fair price, great location. Could use some updates. So far it has been ok living here, I get woken up by noise quite often perks of living on the first floor.

Awesome place to live - I’ve been hear for 15 years and love it. Everyone is friendly. Office staff are very nice . Sandra you are one of a kind .. xoxo

Great community. And very well kept up. I have lived here for a month now and have no complaints! I think it’s a good place first time renters. I would recommend to anyone.

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

Peace and Quiet, nice neighborhood. Clean sorroundings. Safe to walk around the complex mornings or nights . Friendly neighbors and staff .

The Gardens is a good place to live good people in the office good maintenance man they keep the grounds up just a real nice place to live that

I've been living here for three years and it has been a good experience. So quiet and it's neat and also no one mess with no one. And also as a animal lover I love that all the cats are safe here and they have been neutered. That says a lot

The apartment has a few issues due to age, but maintenance and the office have been great. I like the catch, fix, and release program they have going for the cats on the property. They seems to keep the pests down.

The community seems really nice and secure. As first time renters, we really enjoy the atmosphere here at the Gardens. I would recommend it to people who are first time renters or U of H students.

Attentive and quick to amend any and all issues. I can’t recommend this place enough. The location is excellent and the amenities are nice. Can’t beat it.

The community is nice and quiet. The maintenance staff does a good job of fixing things quickly if there is a problem. The only thing that is kind of annoying is that there are a lot of stray cats that live in the complex area.

I love how friendly everyone is, especially the staff. They are always helpful. Everything is always clean, there’s no trash around. The pool area is nice too. It’s very quiet which is always a plus.

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

I moved here in January 2019, have been here for 6 months now and love it. The area is quiet and safe, close to many conveniences, and only 1 mile from I-610. The rent is very affordable compared to neighboring complexes. The complex is kept clean and mowed. The laundry facility is usually empty but is well-maintained and has dozens of machines. I've only had one maintenance issue, plumbing, which was promptly fixed before I even became aware of it. The management office communicated the issue to me via email, which I greatly appreciated. Customer service in the management office is the best! Joanne and Jonathan are a pleasure to work with. The office communicates regularly via email with any public notices.

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

It is a really nice neighborhood and very quiet. The stuff are amazing and very helpful. Also, there are a lot of places are walking distance or 10-15 min drive.

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

It's been a great experience, any issues we've had the main office addresses them almost immediately. Great staff and very friendly service!

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

The staff here are great, no matter what may happen they are always there to assist and correct the issue. The area is nice and convenient and is well lit at night.

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

Neighbors are quiet, office management is excellent, work orders are handled same-day usually. It’s an older building, but if you don’t need fancy bells and whistles, it’s an excellent community!

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

Repairs have taken multiple attempts for easy projects. Exercise room is terrible. But quiet. Cheapest in area. No issues with neighbors. Been worth 2 yrs so far.

This is my second year with The Gardens and so far I like it here. It's very accessible to all major highways and to all points of the city you want to go. The maintenance is prompt and act within time frame.