The Gardens Apartments

The maintenance staff are second to none. They are by far the most efficient and hard-working group I have ever seen. I was glad to see that when one of the gates was malfunctioning recently that a lock and chain was used to secure it and keep the thieves out. I know you can't prevent all thefts but securing that gate was a great way to keep non-resident vehicles out. It's great that we can pay our rent online in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak, but the website is a little confusing. I wish it gave a grand total amount similar to what the paper statements looked like as oppose to having to do a little math. Aside from that, residents should be encouraged to always wear a mask when outside, even when walking your dog. Yes, it's inconvenient but these are unprecedented times and we all need to pull together to help things get back to normal someday.
During the COVID-19 stay at home order, the proximity to the White Oak Bayou has been incredibly clutch! The staff put on a weird lock for a day, but that's gone so whatever.
I love the gardens! This place always is well kept and the staff is very friendly. They even got rid of all the cats!! As soon as the pool opens up you know where ima be!
Excellent community apartment and good areas, sometime need clean the building but is not a problem. Every building need a full service Good area
Been here 15 +years and I love this place . Staff are great . Sandra is awesome. The neighborhood makes me feel safe .,the people here look out for each other ... love it
We were well informed thru emails, letters regarding the COVID 19 updates . The leasing office no longer accept deliveries and should be send directly to our front door which is understandable for the safety of the community.
I’m enjoying live here for more than a year now. It’s quiet area and safe place to live. Easily to walk to the White Oak Bayou and take a bike ride there.
The friendliness and response time of the staff is excellent and can't be beat. There's a reason I've been here for such a long time. Looking forward to many more memories!
The Gardens has been a great community, with friendly neighbors, and nice amenities. My dog and I love being able to walk along the Bayou so easily!
Love it here being my first apartment I made the right choice. This is my home with my family thank you for all ya do. Better complex there are none.