The Gardens Apartments

4.4

4.4

The move in experience was great. Everyone was very helpful and the apartment was very clean. I recommend 10 out of 10. The amenities alone are wonderful.
Quiet and peaceful environment. Nice neighborhood, accessible to hospital, urgent care, drugstores, grocery and convenient stores, restaurants, biking/ walking trails. Accommodating staff and technicians.
Such lovely people up front, truly very friendly and warm. I will say, though, the experience in terms of logistics and paperwork was quite stressful - and I’m not sure how much could have been avoided. I know things are in transition, and I’m happy with my apartment.
I'm glad we got smart and installed a locking security door for the mail room. We haven't had any attempted theft in a long time since that feature was put in.
The people in the office is real nice and know what you’re doing the maintenance man how are real good the grounds are kept up well the laundry room needs help lotta machines do not work
The Gardens are a quiet, save place to live in the Heights area. This is 2020 so there are some restrictions but there is a nice pool, great laundry facility, and gym. The staff is responsive.
Great community quiet and great staff is a privilege to live here never have i had issues with tenants or management best choice for my family by far
Always quite and everything is so perfect from tenants to office staff management, has everything pool, washer/dryer, exercise room too! Everything works and no insects of any kind. I could not have pick a better place!!!
Been here for Over 15 years . Love the area , Sandra is great the crew here is awesome. Neighbors are cool area is quite. Parking is good . Area is in a nice place . Thank you all
The maintenance staff continues to be second-to-none and the response to any and all inquiries is always swift and complete. Perhaps we could get a break in rent in the wake of COVID-19? Well see, but I have lived here for a long time for a good reason. Actually, this is my first and only apartment.