The Gardens Apartments

We were well informed thru emails, letters regarding the COVID 19 updates . The leasing office no longer accept deliveries and should be send directly to our front door which is understandable for the safety of the community.
I’m enjoying live here for more than a year now. It’s quiet area and safe place to live. Easily to walk to the White Oak Bayou and take a bike ride there.
The friendliness and response time of the staff is excellent and can't be beat. There's a reason I've been here for such a long time. Looking forward to many more memories!
The Gardens has been a great community, with friendly neighbors, and nice amenities. My dog and I love being able to walk along the Bayou so easily!
Love it here being my first apartment I made the right choice. This is my home with my family thank you for all ya do. Better complex there are none.
Overall really great experience living at the gardens in Houston. I do wish the gym had better amenities and that some of the ladies in the office were friendlier.
Friendly staff front office has taken care of everything I have had concerns with. Had a problem with my first move in date front office worked with me fast and took care of my situation in a fast manner
Clean. Great maintenance crew. Responsive management team. They have made improvements to the outside of the complex. Safe area. Quiet community
It has been a month I moved to Gardens, i feel very good, my apartment is cute, the environment is safe, no noise or disturbances. Everything seems good. The only recommendation is if the mean time to resolve maintenance requests can be improved. Other than that everything is awesome :-)
I feel very happy living here. It's secure, and the people working here are kind. When I needed they fix my door they came quickly and helped me with the problem.