The office staff is overly kind, quick to fix anything that may be wrong, and wonderful to work with. The neighbors are quiet, though sometimes the ones with dogs let them run free or use the common spaces to go the bathroom.

It’s hard using the laundry room sometimes, but that’s not your fault. It’s hreat being so close to downtown and being so close to 610 and 290.

Apartments and staff are very nice. However although agents are friendly and professional, they are a bit unorganized(had two issues already within the first couple of weeks after moving in).

Quiet, safe, and cozy apartments with nice neighbors. Great maintenance and very nice staff. Safe and beautiful neighborhood with access to almost everything.

I am coming up on my 9th year with The Gardens. Will there be a 10th year? Currently, this is the longest I have spent in any one place. I just with the HEB weren't closing!

Has been a great experience The move in was simple and the community is friendly and welcomin. It is a very quiet place to live. The landscaping is well maintained along with the apartments.

These apartments are the best value for the loop in Houston. Maintenance has always been responsive to my requests. The pool here is great. Plenty of parking too.

Amazing management that makes living in my cozy apartment all the better. I cannot complain, the location is perfect for me and my commute!!!

The best places to Live you people in the office is really friendly The handyman are good when something breaks they fix it If anything breaks on the weekend they have someone to come in and fix it

Apartments are decent and affordable, close distance to bike trails highways and plenty of different restaurants and grocery stores and friendly staff.

Quite community with nice neighbors. I don't need the office much, but they have always answered my questions promptly. Overall no major complaints. If there is an issue with a building or community wide, the office seems to address it.

It's an older complex, so some things are a bit worn down (though not excessively), but the location is excellent! Neighbors are quiet and very nice! Staff is prompt, courteous, and quick to respond.

Great neighbors. Quiet, well kept, and plenty of Parking!😋 Managements informative,friendly, quick and attentive to any and all issues that pop up.

I enjoy living at the Gardens. When I have had maintenance requests, the issues were addressed quickly and resolved. I would reccomend to friends and family.

I love living here. It’s quiet and the grounds are always clean. The staff is friendly, and maintenance is very quick to respond to any issue. The unit could use some updating, but then again that would raise the rent. Over all, I’m here happy here.

The Gardens is a great place to live. The staff is friendly and the complex is quiet. The location is a great and I am very close to the grocery store and running trails.

I love living here! Everyone is so nice and the complex is so peaceful. The apartment itself is cozy and perfect for a girl and her dog. Looking forward to the rest of the year!

Great place to live. Pet friendly. People seem to mind there own business and always say hello. Friendly place. Love that it is a mixture of races and everyone gets along.

Nice and neighborhood with access to many local stores including HEB and Walgreens in walking distance. Quiet and clean apartments and nice neighbors.

I have lived here nearly 9 years, and while there are always ways to make something better the fact that I've been here nearly 9 years speaks for itself.

I really enjoy living here. The complex is older but fairly well maintained. Things might break but maintenance is quick to respond. There are no roaches or other bugs. And the top floor apartments have vaulted ceilings. The kitchen is extremely outdated and could use a remodel, but it gets the job done. And for the price, inside the loop, it's a steal.

I love living in The Gardens for more than a year now. I love the privacy, quietness and the safety. It is accessible to major thoroughfares (610, I-10, 290, 45 via 610, 59 via 610).

It's great! I've loved living in the gardens and would reccomend it. The maintenance team is quick and attentive and have been quick to work on whatever issue has come about.

This is an awesome place to live. The people are nice and mind their own business. Pet friendly. The only problem is sometimes the washers dont work, but besides that a great place live.

EXCELLENT Management; service orders are addressed quickly; office staff if friendly (so are the tenants); complex is VERY quiet; there are some stray cats, but they probably keep mice away, so I don't mind. The apartments are dated, but you cannot beat the service, location, or pricing!