The staff here are great, no matter what may happen they are always there to assist and correct the issue. The area is nice and convenient and is well lit at night.

Neighbors are quiet, office management is excellent, work orders are handled same-day usually. It’s an older building, but if you don’t need fancy bells and whistles, it’s an excellent community!

Repairs have taken multiple attempts for easy projects. Exercise room is terrible. But quiet. Cheapest in area. No issues with neighbors. Been worth 2 yrs so far.

This is my second year with The Gardens and so far I like it here. It's very accessible to all major highways and to all points of the city you want to go. The maintenance is prompt and act within time frame.

I’ve been hear over 15 years and I love 💗 my apt and the office staff and manager are awesome . Quiet ,clean, and animal friendly. Landscape and pool are beautiful. Love ya xoxo 💋

Overall, great value for the location. I haven't had any major issues in the years that I've lived here. I do wish they would have a working treadmill in the gym area though, as both are broken.

Repairs made in reasonable time but the noise level from the 3rd level apartment is .un-acceptable. This was the 1st question I asked and I was told no noise between apartments but it wasn't true.

The people in the office is very nice and work with the residence when they have problems the maintenance people are very nice and will help you at any time they keep the grounds up

So quiet and peaceful! I absolutely love living here so far. It was such a simple process getting all the paperwork done and moving in, no stress whatsoever. This is my dream location so I'm so excited to be here.

It’s peaceful and quiet environment, clean surroundings, staff are very accommodating and friendly , from the manager , staff and maintenance ppl😊

I like living here , always very quite and never had a problem with any neighbor. So nice! Dog owners always have precautions with their dogs when I walk my dog with my little son. The complex it's nice and clean , very nice ambiance

The management is really responsive to any concerns I had regarding move in and service requests in the apartment. It’s a quiet and clean complex. The area is great with lots of great restaurants

Very quiet community. The staff is attentive and maintenance works very hard to keep place clean and in order. There have been no issues with theft or loud noises.

i like living here, calm community and nice neighbors. Nice and friendly staff, the appartments are a bit dated and could use renovations but are well maintained

Its a nice place to live. High turnover in the leasing office staff. Maintenance staff is excellent very courteous and fast when requested to fix something.

I just recently moved into the complex and I love it so far. It’s quiet with friendly neighbors. The staff is very helpful and courteous. I like the quick acces to freeways. I am hoping I will love my new place.

I love living here. The pool is always kept clean. Maintenance is very responsive. Lots of parking. Overall the neighbors are quiet and respectful.

The atmosphere is good nice and peaceful close nice restaurants and highways will the gardens a 31/2 rating over all a good place to be at..

All in all it's a very nice area to live in and the office staff is extremely friendly, however my issue is the unannounced visits from maintenance; they don't give a window of time. You schedule a service and they show up and after one knock start trying to force the door open; my wife was very bothered by that. Coming from another complex just as large the maintenance people would give a time frame, even if it was a large one, of when they plan on stopping by. Other than that it's a great environment, the people and staff are friendly and the apartment layout is great in my opinion.

It’s very peaceful, wish they would do something about the cats though and the feces the cats leave everywhere. Overall I am satisfied for the price and the neighbors are very quite.

The Gardens is going to be my new residence in few weeks and I already know its going to be a FANTASTIC experience. I will update and edit this soon but so far so good!

Overall thus far it’s been a good place to live. My only complaint is the random 5-6 cats that roam the courtyard... pretty annoying at night when they get it meowing battles

The office staff is overly kind, quick to fix anything that may be wrong, and wonderful to work with. The neighbors are quiet, though sometimes the ones with dogs let them run free or use the common spaces to go the bathroom.

It’s hard using the laundry room sometimes, but that’s not your fault. It’s hreat being so close to downtown and being so close to 610 and 290.

Apartments and staff are very nice. However although agents are friendly and professional, they are a bit unorganized(had two issues already within the first couple of weeks after moving in).