I've been living here for three years and it has been a good experience. So quiet and it's neat and also no one mess with no one. And also as a animal lover I love that all the cats are safe here and they have been neutered. That says a lot

The apartment has a few issues due to age, but maintenance and the office have been great. I like the catch, fix, and release program they have going for the cats on the property. They seems to keep the pests down.

The community seems really nice and secure. As first time renters, we really enjoy the atmosphere here at the Gardens. I would recommend it to people who are first time renters or U of H students.

Attentive and quick to amend any and all issues. I can’t recommend this place enough. The location is excellent and the amenities are nice. Can’t beat it.

The community is nice and quiet. The maintenance staff does a good job of fixing things quickly if there is a problem. The only thing that is kind of annoying is that there are a lot of stray cats that live in the complex area.

I love how friendly everyone is, especially the staff. They are always helpful. Everything is always clean, there’s no trash around. The pool area is nice too. It’s very quiet which is always a plus.

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

I moved here in January 2019, have been here for 6 months now and love it. The area is quiet and safe, close to many conveniences, and only 1 mile from I-610. The rent is very affordable compared to neighboring complexes. The complex is kept clean and mowed. The laundry facility is usually empty but is well-maintained and has dozens of machines. I've only had one maintenance issue, plumbing, which was promptly fixed before I even became aware of it. The management office communicated the issue to me via email, which I greatly appreciated. Customer service in the management office is the best! Joanne and Jonathan are a pleasure to work with. The office communicates regularly via email with any public notices.

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

It is a really nice neighborhood and very quiet. The stuff are amazing and very helpful. Also, there are a lot of places are walking distance or 10-15 min drive.

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

It's been a great experience, any issues we've had the main office addresses them almost immediately. Great staff and very friendly service!

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

The staff here are great, no matter what may happen they are always there to assist and correct the issue. The area is nice and convenient and is well lit at night.

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

Neighbors are quiet, office management is excellent, work orders are handled same-day usually. It’s an older building, but if you don’t need fancy bells and whistles, it’s an excellent community!

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

Repairs have taken multiple attempts for easy projects. Exercise room is terrible. But quiet. Cheapest in area. No issues with neighbors. Been worth 2 yrs so far.

This is my second year with The Gardens and so far I like it here. It's very accessible to all major highways and to all points of the city you want to go. The maintenance is prompt and act within time frame.

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

I’ve been hear over 15 years and I love 💗 my apt and the office staff and manager are awesome . Quiet ,clean, and animal friendly. Landscape and pool are beautiful. Love ya xoxo 💋

Reply from The Gardens Apartments

Overall, great value for the location. I haven't had any major issues in the years that I've lived here. I do wish they would have a working treadmill in the gym area though, as both are broken.

Repairs made in reasonable time but the noise level from the 3rd level apartment is .un-acceptable. This was the 1st question I asked and I was told no noise between apartments but it wasn't true.

The people in the office is very nice and work with the residence when they have problems the maintenance people are very nice and will help you at any time they keep the grounds up

So quiet and peaceful! I absolutely love living here so far. It was such a simple process getting all the paperwork done and moving in, no stress whatsoever. This is my dream location so I'm so excited to be here.

It’s peaceful and quiet environment, clean surroundings, staff are very accommodating and friendly , from the manager , staff and maintenance ppl😊

I like living here , always very quite and never had a problem with any neighbor. So nice! Dog owners always have precautions with their dogs when I walk my dog with my little son. The complex it's nice and clean , very nice ambiance

The management is really responsive to any concerns I had regarding move in and service requests in the apartment. It’s a quiet and clean complex. The area is great with lots of great restaurants

Very quiet community. The staff is attentive and maintenance works very hard to keep place clean and in order. There have been no issues with theft or loud noises.

i like living here, calm community and nice neighbors. Nice and friendly staff, the appartments are a bit dated and could use renovations but are well maintained

Its a nice place to live. High turnover in the leasing office staff. Maintenance staff is excellent very courteous and fast when requested to fix something.

I just recently moved into the complex and I love it so far. It’s quiet with friendly neighbors. The staff is very helpful and courteous. I like the quick acces to freeways. I am hoping I will love my new place.