The Gardens Apartments

4.4

4.4

I have lived here for a long time and there is a good reason for that. The management and staff have always been helpful and prompt. The area is generally quiet and the property is always kept clean and organized.
Very helpful and understanding during the pandemic. I wish there were an enclosed dog play area and in-unit laundry. I would also feel safer with better lighting.
I think you get the best bang for your buck. Great location, staff, and place. It has been home for me for the last 2 years and is going to be for the next year.
Was a easy move in and location open and close to my job. I like the trail in the back take my daughter walking she loves to be outdoor. I love there area
I have lived here for a long time. The area is quit and the staff are top notch. Everything you could want is close by and the area offers unique experiences.
Everyone is very friendly and the maintenance is friendly and respond quickly. I love that people are mindful and respectful of other properties. Great area and friendly people. The front office personnel are amazing.
Great value. Responsive office staff. Great neighborhood. Walking paths and bayou easily accessible. Parking can be an issue late at night but can always find a spot eventually.
Very happy with experience here. Wish units had W/D hookup. Thankful they’ve been understanding about financial difficulties during coronavirus pandemic.
The security door for the mailroom is a great concept. The new washing machines are a big step up from what we had. Of course, COVID has had a negative impact on what the Greater Heights has to offer, but I'm glad to live here. Let's just remember to wear a mask (I don't like it, either) and hopefully we'll get back to normal soon.
so far so good. just moved in this past weekend, and the area is clean and quiet. still getting set up but i have no complaints at the current moment