The Gardens Apartments

4.4

4.4

Carrie
Long time resident and have lived in two different units. My favorite is the accent wall painted which makes the apartment more unique and the great maintenance staff.
Elaine
It is clean and quiet. I lived here for a year. Only thing that could change is the prices. All the small charges add up. The way it cost of living is high along with gasoline prices the should reconsider raising rent prices.
Osmara
Very quiet and lovely so far! Any maintenance requests I’ve put in have been immediately resolved. The office admins are very nice and helpful.
Alexa
I love my apartment and the quiet community! Also, I have never had an issue with parking, safety, plumbing, or anything like that! I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone.
Gary
I have lived at The Gardens for a long time now and I consider myself fortunate to have discovered the area. The office has always been helpful and the maintenance staff have always been top notch. I would definitely recommend The Gardens to anyone.
Crystal
about 2 months ago
Everyone in the community is welcoming and quiet. I am very lucky to have found this place, in the best location! The office staff are very communicative and the maintenance workers are prompt and very nice.
Kathryn
about 2 months ago
Every time I have something wrong with my apartment the maintenance crew fixes it right away! I haven’t had any issues with the office either, everyone is super friendly and helpful!
Gary
2 months ago
I have enjoyed my overall experience at the Gardens and it's surrounding areas. Though the area has changed dramatically over the last few years The Gardens is still a relatively quite place to live with competitive prices and a great maintenance staff. Thanks.
Patrick R.
2 months ago
The community laundry room seems to be a hassle and inconvenience. I understand it takes time to have maintenance to fix machines promptly, due to the difficulties that are presented at this time. These machines (after repair) only function properly for a week or so and I feel that this is hurting any resident that relies on this service that I am loyal to. Thanks
Nhan
3 months ago
As we’re coming along of our daily living life, we’ve agreed and coped with things that we’ve been provided by the community in terms of community staff and tenant relationship Thank you for your daily community service you’ve been providing us as they’re supposed to be done. It’s a job well done to keep our tenants happy and felt seurity. Thanks,#1008