The Gardens on Timberlake

4.5

4.5

This is hands down the best apartment complex I have lived in! I feel safe living here, and the amenities are top notch (always well maintained). Complex is relatively quiet!
The Gardens has been a pleasant experience from the very beginning to the present. The staff is always friendly and welcoming. The apartments are nice and appealing. The community over all has been a pleasant experience.
Move in day was seamless and quick. The apartment was very clean and well maintained before I moved in. All the fixtures and appliances worked when I arrived. No issues so far.
Great experience living here. Great amenities like the gym and pool. Timely response to requests. Used to have a problem with noise, but not anymore.
So far so good! We love our townhouse and the neighbors are great. The staff are extremely helpful and have been amazing! Maintenance was on top of the request we made and haven’t needed their assistance again. Over all we are very happy with moving to the Gardens on Timberlake.
Always on top of every concern! Pam is an absolute rockstar and Kristen is such an angel. They are both prompt with concerns or complaints. Honestly this is the best place I have ever lived.
The Garden on Timberlake is super clean and super quiet!! Everyone is friendly. Love it here. Only thing I would do differently is to assign at least one spot per unit and have a separate elevator for animals for people with bad allergies to cats and dogs.
Very quiet place to live, no problems with neighbors and pam is very helpful. The pool is always fun and trail is relaxing, altogether a nice place to live.
I’ve loved living here! The facilities are nice and well-kept and I feel safe. I especially like the open concept layout of the apartment because it makes it feel spacious.
Love it here! I just wish my rent didn’t go up each year the longer I stay :( love the area and amenities, the staff is nice and for the most part maintenance is efficient