The Gardens on Timberlake

4.5

4.5

Angel
We have continued to be happen with the excellent maintenance team and the quick response of the management staff. The only disappointment is that the snow removal by the vendor this past week was done so poorly. There are still many spots where it is extremely dangerous to walk.
Laura
I’ve been here almost two years and absolutely love it here. Pam has been such a pleasure to work with. The property is well maintained and has many amenities. This has been the best place I have rented from.
Xin
Nice neighborhood with great maintenance service. Good costumer service and secured area. Good club house and swimming pool. Its nice ager all
Gabrielle
Great neighborhood, safe environment, friendly staff, and convenient amenities. The units are spacious and well designed for families of all types.
Amanda
I love living at the Gardens! The amenities are beautiful and well-maintained, and the leasing office does a great job communicating with residents about in-home maintenance that will be taking place. Neighbors are very respectful of one another!
Christian
I love my townhouse 🏡 All of the neighbors are very nice and it’s a great community. My kids love the pool in the summer and we enjoy the park all year.
Jason
It's a safe, beautiful and peaceful atmosphere with resort like amenities. The maintenance is great and the gated security is a good deterant for people that would want to break in your cars.
Michelle
Apartment was not clean or fixed by maintenance. It took way too many attempts for all the errors to be corrected. The layout is not what it reads on the website. For supposedly being “luxury” apartments these are definitely not luxury.
Carly
about 2 months ago
I absolutely love my place so far!! It’s so quiet, clean and safe! I love how it is a gated community and everyone is so nice that I’ve meet. The staff is very welcoming and very easy to work with.
Victoria
about 2 months ago
I really appreciate the maintenance people. If we put in a request they come out asap. I was joking with my husband if we have a work order you can’t have spontaneous intimate time because they will show up and your kids will let them in because my kids recognize them when we see them around the complex, they are so friendly to my kids.