The Garey Building

4.5

4.5

It has been so great living at the Garey Building! I can’t wait until we are able to use the amenities again after Coronavirus. We love them so much!
Here at The Garey Building there is a sense of community even though we are isolated. I feel like everyone is checking on their neighbors. Whether they 'know' them or not
Friendly staffs. When things are broken/got issues at our home, they fix them very quickly. Location is amazing and got very nice neighbors here.
I love the community here and no complaints on my top floor studio. Excellent maintenance and leasing office teams. I also love how new the building is and the ability to walk to so many things that I could give up driving altogether. Close to metro, which is ideal.
nice and safe place to live. I like this place. it's getting crowded everyday. Good maintenance and fast reaction from the staff. if you are looking for the place to move then, I recommand this place.
Great location in the arts district. Also leasing team was very helpful throughout entire application process. Looking forward to seeing new developments throughout the area.
super impressed so far - just moving in - but the quality of the building and the systems seems very strong. I look forward to being a big part of the community with my business wineLA and the wineLA Academy - opening soon. wineLA.com
The community is very well kept - common areas are clean, the machines in the gym are in generally good condition. The security guards that work every night are all very friendly and add to the niceness of the community.
Saul has been extremely welcoming, knowledgeable, friendly and made the experience feel stress free. Saul was familiar with the property and the tour was also amazing. If he didn't know something, he didn't leave me in the dark, he went to find out. I appreciate the work ethic and quality of character in Saul.
Love the Garey! Such a great community in the best part of town walking distance from all the arts district shops & little Tokyo. It has the dopest rooftop view of the LA skyline and 10/10 great neighbors. They even left us Valentine’s Day packages 💞