The Garey Building

4.5

4.5

When I moved in three years ago the building seemed much better than it is now. Namely the guest parking was much more price friendly. That was a main reason I chose this building over other, less expensive apartments. Now the management company has seemingly taken a hands off approach and we are charged almost the public parking rate that nonresidents have to pay. The management company takes no responsibility for the new parking company nor seems to stand up for the residents of the building on an amenity they sell very hard to prospective residents. My favorite part of the building is the wonderful maintenance staff who always responds to work order quickly. The building is clean. Otherwise, Greystar has not done much to sell me on renting with them in the future. Especially since I have a family member who also lives in a Greystar building that has similar issues.
Baby, do you understand me now Sometimes I feel a little mad Well, don't you know that no-one alive Can always be an angel When things go wrong I seem to be bad I'm just a soul who's intentions are good Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood If I seem edgy, I want you to know That I never meant to take it out on you Life has it's problems and I've got my share And that's one thing I never meant to do 'Cause I love you Baby, don't you know I'm just human And I've thoughts like any other man And sometimes I find myself alone and regretting Some foolish thing, some foolish thing I've done But I'm just a soul who's intentions are good Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood If I seem edgy, I want you to know That I never meant to take it out on you Life has it's problems and I've got my share And that's one thing I never meant to do 'Cause I love you
Moving itself is a tough experience with many unexpected things that go wrong. Thanks for making this process easier with excellent service and timely help every time we had a question or issue needing to be resolved! Rudy was amazing! Thank you!
Ive been at the Garey since August of 2017 and I couldn’t be happier. The staff at the leasing office, maintenance, the daily cleaning crew and security are all stellar at keeping this place I call home warm, comfortable and safe. I feel extremely fortunate to be so close to so many options in the neighborhood to socialize, eat and workout. I really enjoy this community.
Very friendly community. We feel safe here. Lots of dog owners. We’ve met a few nice people at a communal pool party but mostly people do their own thing here which works for us.
I’ve had a great experience so far. My only feedback is that the bike in the gym seems to be outdated/ faulty. If we could get a Peloton in there that would be amazing.
Love this building and it’s location. Move in was a smooth process, the leasing agents were very accommodating! Great amenities, I love it here!
Haven't been here for a while due to pandemic - quarantined elsewhere. Apartment was safe and all in working order when I returned. Staff fairly responsive to me during phone calls
Just moved in! And it’s been great so far! Everyone’s been so nice! My apartment is amazing. It’s so spacious. My balcony is amazing. The movers were able to get everything inside smoothly!
Th facilities and staff are great, but residents are becoming increasingly loud. Very annoying, and I’m reconsidering living here. Really unfortunate, because I like the location and neighborhood.