The Garey Building

4.5

4.5

The Garey team is fantastic! We very much appreciate Rudy's commitment to making our leasing and moving in experience smooth and efficient. Many thanks to the maintenance team as well for quickly addressing requests. We would highly recommend the community to family and friends.
Love the building, great staff and amazing neighborhood. It has a lot of really great amenities as well. They even have a dog daycare in the building which my dog loves!
The building is amazing and the neighborhood is awesome. All of the amenities are wonderful. The staff is professional, the building is well kept and clean.
All apartment staff are very nice and friendly. Minimal noise from other units and/or shared space-- super helpful especially now when a lot of people are working from home. Amenities are kept up well, looking forward to more fun events!
Why does customer experience matter? Because when consumers feel well cared for and have a seamless experience, they are more likely to remain loyal to your company and promote it to others. All of this becomes a positive cycle, driving more satisfaction, leads, and ultimately revenue.
I am enjoying the lovely apartment. I have been experiencing the beauty of the tropical and non-tropical nature in the courtyard. Nature really helps the mood. Sad that I can not spend time in the amenity areas, as I am off work at 6pm. Would love to be able to take a soak or hang by the firepit. Love the maintenance team! Awesome and speedy!
Love living here, appreciate all the hard work from all of the Garey staff and innovative ideas and for various amenities and events during these times.
Very happy here at the Garey. Everyone on staff from the leasing office, security, maintenance and cleaning are just stellar. I’ve always felt safe, comfortable and welcomed with living at the Garey.
Love living here. They keep the building very clean. I wish we had security all day mainly now that the stores are closed and there are some aggressive homeless walking around. I just wish for the neighborhood to go back to normal.
Just moved into The Garey and the experience has been seamless. Our agent Rudy was incredibly responsive and helpful through the entire leasing process. The building is perfectly situated and the grounds are beautiful. We’re very excited to be living at The Garey Building!