The Garey Building

4.5

4.5

Haven't been here for a while due to pandemic - quarantined elsewhere. Apartment was safe and all in working order when I returned. Staff fairly responsive to me during phone calls
Just moved in! And it’s been great so far! Everyone’s been so nice! My apartment is amazing. It’s so spacious. My balcony is amazing. The movers were able to get everything inside smoothly!
Th facilities and staff are great, but residents are becoming increasingly loud. Very annoying, and I’m reconsidering living here. Really unfortunate, because I like the location and neighborhood.
Things are going back to normal, or are they just staying how they’ve been for months? Seems like people were free to do as they please even during restrictions being in place. COVID Rules were never enforced at the Garey despite it being posted around the building. Reservations for amenities were not enforced. People would show up all the time whenever they felt like it. And one security guard in particular was hitting their weed pen during their night shift in the middle of the elevator lobby.
It’s been great experience! I love the amenities and the area! It’s nice to know that it’s pet friendly, my baby girl loves playing in the dog area and walking around the plaza. I love how they put bikes outside. Can’t wait for summer to enjoy the pool and the rooftop.
So far so good! The team has been beyond friendly and our unit, the building, and general neighborhood are so cute!! Excited to see what the future brings :)
Move-in process was seamless. Apartment was clean and ready to go. One of the elevators wasn't working but we were informed of it on move in day.
The building is very clean, which is great. The pool closing at 6 or7 pm is less than ideal. Also, if we’re quiet, we should be allowed to use the roof and the pool later than we’re currently allowed to. I’m also wondering why the gym isn’t open to more residents since other gyms in LA county are.
Clean building and grounds. Fast response to maintenance. There’s never been a problem that can’t be resolved here. The amenities are great and I love how pet friendly they are. Love it here!
Overall, I’ve been enjoying it here. I’ve lived here since the building first opened. The only thing is that the price keeps increasing and there’s no real discount for having stayed in the building / even through COVID when all the amenities were closed and people moving in during this time period were offered lower rates...