The Garey Building

Love the Garey! Such a great community in the best part of town walking distance from all the arts district shops & little Tokyo. It has the dopest rooftop view of the LA skyline and 10/10 great neighbors. They even left us Valentine’s Day packages 💞
We just moved in and loving the place here. Everything is perfect, from amenities to location. It's a wonderful experience to be a part of Gary building's family.
Very new here in US. Shifting from hotel to Garry building was a great experience. Very neat and clean with lovely and very supportive staff
Overall I love my apartment. It’s top floor and courtyard facing. So it’s incredibly quite for being downtown and lots of great light. The balconies are also pretty large compared to other nearby communities. I love the roof deck and the gym and it’s nice to have so many communal areas that are generally kept really clean. The only real downsides are some of the other residents. There are way too many pets for a community like this and Not all of the owners don’t clean up after their dogs when they have accidents in elevators or hallways. I also think with all the competing new apartment buildings in the neighborhood, the prices could be more competitive.
Super nice and comfortable. Docking one start because our building experienced a lot of technical difficulties with the multiple fire alarm testings that affected some of our work environment when working from home--but moreso affected our dog who did not react well to the noise. We are very grateful the building is providing a free brunch for these incidents.
Just moved in but everything has been smooth and free of any issues. The building is clean and has a lot of great bars and restaurants right next to it.
After moving here from Hollywood we found the Garey buildings a wonderful building to live in in the arts District. It’s just minutes from downtown financial district.
We love our Apartment and the building's amenities so far. We are also very impressed by the maintenance staff and how fast they respond to requests. My only two complaints so far are the fire alarm sensitivities and neighbor sound prevention. The fire alarm is extremely loud and triggered incredibly easy while cooking in our kitchen. We can also hear our upstairs and adjacent neighbors through the walls.
Pros: seems like a safe community and maintenance keeps the place clean Cons: I can hear every movement of the neighbors upstairs. I wish we had more eco friendly lights etc
I love living here so far. The fire alarms have been a little annoying but other than that, no complains here. Love the events with free food :)