The Garey Building

4.5

4.5

seth
seems like a lot of people who don't live here are using the amenities. other than that the place is wonderful. Also the dog park is pretty gross. If folks picked up after their dogs im sure it wouldn't be so bad. I thought that's why we submitted our dog's DNA when we moved in.
Laura
Just moved in and couldn't be happier! I love the apartment and the area. The leasing office has been great in this whole experience as well. So far so good.
Daniel
The Garey building is one of the best properties in the Arts District. It’s safe to walk around the property at late nights. It’s very close to highway 101.
francisco
Best community in Los Angeles and best staff hand down , pet friendly, walking distance to restaurants, museums and freeways. The Garey is clean and safe
Touffik
We love it here! Everything’s been great since we moved and we couldn’t be happier. From great amenities to friendly neighbors, it has been an amazing experience.
Maria
Love the Garey Building! I feel so safe and at home here. The community is amazing and the leasing office has great communication. The amenities are superior as well.
Jack
about 2 months ago
Some residents here make lots of noise late at night, well past midnight and it is really annoying. But all the staff are very professional and courteous, without fail. Except for the noise issues, this is a good place to live.
Denise
about 2 months ago
Could be better. . Food delivery sucks here (won't even block off an area for food delivery parking only) - Amenities are not great & could never be used. . Very loud - thin walls. Voices carry. . Can't wait for lease to be up to GTFO - ugly floor plans that don't make sense. High price for low quality.
Keren
about 2 months ago
I love living at Garey. Staff are firendly. Maintainence is quick. Can't beat the location and the view. Especially like the gym. Well maintained during COVID, with great equipment.
Jesus
2 months ago
Very friendly community. Management team is always quick to respond to a concern me and my wife have. Very helpful. Apartment was very clean when we first moved in.