I have enjoyed staying at the building as it offers many great amenities and has an attentive staff. Additionally, the location is central to many different restaurants and activities.

The building and apartment amenities are all very nice, and the community is generally very pleasant, clean, and quiet. Recently there has been a lot of testing of the fire alarms, which residents are always warned about, but still has happened more than would be expected.

Everything so far has been great! We’ve been in for a week and everyone has been nice and everything has been easy! The move in was easy they even had carts to help with moving in our things!

Great living in a great commnuity. Clean, well maintined, friendly staff nice layout and in a central part of the great City of Los Angeles

I love this place since it is absoultely quite and clean. however, the one thing I do not like is, there are too much poo on the floor anywhere.

Living at the Garey has been really great, we enjoy the friendly and helpful staff and amazing amenities including the gym and dog washing area.

Good common areas need a bit TLC carpets very dirty . Other than that inside apartment all good . I recommend reduced parking rates for guest of the building . There is plenty of parking open for paid at all times . Why not the extra incentive ?

IT FEELS LIKE HOME! The amenities are great, they also host events over the period of time and thats so nice. The gym is also nice. The units are spacious and nicely maintained. The communal spaces are so good.

Reply from The Garey Building

Great community, great amenities, and great neighborhood. The staff are very friendly and responsive. I feel safe and at home in this building

Reply from The Garey Building

It’s one of the cleanest apartment buildings in the Arts District. The area is quiet and the neighbors are great. Overall, it’s been a great experience.

Reply from The Garey Building

The Garey building is a great place to live! The complex offers Great amenities, modern construction, great location in DTLA, and super friendly staff.

Reply from The Garey Building

Good place very quite good neighbourhood to live the amenities are amazing. Not homeless around and nice restaurants around the building the favourite bao

Reply from The Garey Building

I have lived in my apartment for over 3 years and have enjoyed it most of the time. However, I feel maintenance has begun to take a back seat and I have noticed things not being fixed or cleaned as quickly as it used to. Overall, I am still mostly satisfied with my experience and hope that everything stays up to par.

Reply from The Garey Building

Living in the Garey building is great. This is my first place in LA, but already gives me a home feeling. And I love it so much!!! I love the Garey!!

Reply from The Garey Building

The nose level here has been surprisingly very low. So far, we enjoy the Garey. Amenities and the convenience of our surroundings is the great!

Reply from The Garey Building

The gym is very small and does not have a lot of room to workout. Walls are very thin. Lots of leaves in the hallways. Securities are very helpful

Reply from The Garey Building

Overall a good experience. All the staff are friendly and helpful. It would be great if the building could switch to using non-toxic and unscented cleaning products.

Reply from The Garey Building

I love living in the garey. I live on the 5th floor and so I have no issue with complaints. My only complaint would be the 2nd floor dog run. It smells lile rotting flesh and isn’t cleaned up enough.

Reply from The Garey Building

Great apartment complex! Great amenities and people. Management has solved every issue that I’ve had so far. The apartment building location is incredible. Walking distance to amazing restaurants, galleries, stores.

Reply from The Garey Building

Amenities 5 Location 5 Security guards 5 (Marcus is hilarious) The amount of brick used 5 The bedroom lighting 3 The gym 4 Parking 4 The only suggestion I have for improvements would be an attack bike for the gym. It offers a high intensity, low impact option for those who need it. It’s also cost effective for management. A healthy building is a happy building!!

Reply from The Garey Building

Great and secure resident parking, very nice apartment size, love the study room with the free coffee and hot cocoa, clean building, leasing office staff could be better tho

Reply from The Garey Building

Love living here. Love the neighborhood. Don’t like how strict the apartment can be on nonsensical rules—like, that you can only have two guests at a time or that you cannot have a welcome mat.

Reply from The Garey Building

We really love our apartment. Th neighborhood is great, I’m happy but we renewed the lease. The only thing I wish would be improved is the pool area, it should very dated compared to other similar complexes in the price range.

Reply from The Garey Building

It’s been my favorite place to live. I love the location and all the amenities.it is always cleaned and the neighbors are very friendly. I will not be moving anytime soon.

Reply from The Garey Building

The Garey Building has lots of amenities for the community and in each apartment. Having a pool and fitness center on-site is very nice, as is having a washer and dryer in the apartment unit.