Super nice and comfortable. Docking one start because our building experienced a lot of technical difficulties with the multiple fire alarm testings that affected some of our work environment when working from home--but moreso affected our dog who did not react well to the noise. We are very grateful the building is providing a free brunch for these incidents.

Reply from The Garey Building

Just moved in but everything has been smooth and free of any issues. The building is clean and has a lot of great bars and restaurants right next to it.

Reply from The Garey Building

After moving here from Hollywood we found the Garey buildings a wonderful building to live in in the arts District. It’s just minutes from downtown financial district.

Reply from The Garey Building

We love our Apartment and the building's amenities so far. We are also very impressed by the maintenance staff and how fast they respond to requests. My only two complaints so far are the fire alarm sensitivities and neighbor sound prevention. The fire alarm is extremely loud and triggered incredibly easy while cooking in our kitchen. We can also hear our upstairs and adjacent neighbors through the walls.

Reply from The Garey Building

Pros: seems like a safe community and maintenance keeps the place clean Cons: I can hear every movement of the neighbors upstairs. I wish we had more eco friendly lights etc

Reply from The Garey Building

I love living here so far. The fire alarms have been a little annoying but other than that, no complains here. Love the events with free food :)

Reply from The Garey Building

The amenities are great and the maintenance has been helpful. My small critique would be that the walls are kind of thin and you can hear your upstairs neighbors walking.

Reply from The Garey Building

I love the area, amenities, community and comfort of the home! However, the number of fire alarms (and water shutoffs) have become excessive, which is especially a problem with the dogs.

Reply from The Garey Building

we had an overall great experience at the garey. the cleaning and maintenance staff are very nice and the amenities are good as well. You do need to stay on top of the leasing office though!

Reply from The Garey Building

Pros: Excellent amenities, timely maintenance, friendly and helpful security. The guest parking is also really great. Cons: Inflexible and uncooperative management

Reply from The Garey Building

We like living here overall but are very concerned about and disappointment by the chemical cleaning products and air fresheners used all around the building that damage everyone’s health.

Saul and Terrance are awesome! The amenities are fantastic and this place always smells amazing! Very clean and wonderfully run. The apartments are all very new as well.

Reply from The Garey Building

I have enjoyed staying at the building as it offers many great amenities and has an attentive staff. Additionally, the location is central to many different restaurants and activities.

Reply from The Garey Building

The building and apartment amenities are all very nice, and the community is generally very pleasant, clean, and quiet. Recently there has been a lot of testing of the fire alarms, which residents are always warned about, but still has happened more than would be expected.

Reply from The Garey Building

Everything so far has been great! We’ve been in for a week and everyone has been nice and everything has been easy! The move in was easy they even had carts to help with moving in our things!

Reply from The Garey Building

Great living in a great commnuity. Clean, well maintined, friendly staff nice layout and in a central part of the great City of Los Angeles

Reply from The Garey Building

I love this place since it is absoultely quite and clean. however, the one thing I do not like is, there are too much poo on the floor anywhere.

Reply from The Garey Building

Living at the Garey has been really great, we enjoy the friendly and helpful staff and amazing amenities including the gym and dog washing area.

Reply from The Garey Building

Good common areas need a bit TLC carpets very dirty . Other than that inside apartment all good . I recommend reduced parking rates for guest of the building . There is plenty of parking open for paid at all times . Why not the extra incentive ?

Reply from The Garey Building

IT FEELS LIKE HOME! The amenities are great, they also host events over the period of time and thats so nice. The gym is also nice. The units are spacious and nicely maintained. The communal spaces are so good.

Reply from The Garey Building

Great community, great amenities, and great neighborhood. The staff are very friendly and responsive. I feel safe and at home in this building

Reply from The Garey Building

It’s one of the cleanest apartment buildings in the Arts District. The area is quiet and the neighbors are great. Overall, it’s been a great experience.

Reply from The Garey Building

The Garey building is a great place to live! The complex offers Great amenities, modern construction, great location in DTLA, and super friendly staff.

Reply from The Garey Building

Good place very quite good neighbourhood to live the amenities are amazing. Not homeless around and nice restaurants around the building the favourite bao

Reply from The Garey Building

I have lived in my apartment for over 3 years and have enjoyed it most of the time. However, I feel maintenance has begun to take a back seat and I have noticed things not being fixed or cleaned as quickly as it used to. Overall, I am still mostly satisfied with my experience and hope that everything stays up to par.