The Garey Building

4.5

4.5

Enrique
I absolutely love my apartments and the amenities. There are so many options that help one enjoy what the Garey BLDG has to offer. I will be recommending this residence to others.
Jim
So far so good with the community. Somehow I feel the hall way carpet is a little dirty not quite sure if we will have carpet cleaning from time to time. Thank you.
Kristofer
I love it. It is my go to place and I would recommend anybody else to join as well. I give it a five stars rating. If you’re not apart of it you’re missing out.
Lucy
I love living here! I get so much light in my apartment with a view of the mountains, and I love having a balcony. I also feel super safe and there's so many amenities that we can use at no cost.
Jack
The management is great! Residents, however, are often noisy and rude. Sometimes late at night, after midnight. This has really had a negative impact on my experience living here.
Kelsey
When I moved in three years ago the building seemed much better than it is now. Namely the guest parking was much more price friendly. That was a main reason I chose this building over other, less expensive apartments. Now the management company has seemingly taken a hands off approach and we are charged almost the public parking rate that nonresidents have to pay. The management company takes no responsibility for the new parking company nor seems to stand up for the residents of the building on an amenity they sell very hard to prospective residents. My favorite part of the building is the wonderful maintenance staff who always responds to work order quickly. The building is clean. Otherwise, Greystar has not done much to sell me on renting with them in the future. Especially since I have a family member who also lives in a Greystar building that has similar issues.
Yousef
Baby, do you understand me now Sometimes I feel a little mad Well, don't you know that no-one alive Can always be an angel When things go wrong I seem to be bad I'm just a soul who's intentions are good Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood If I seem edgy, I want you to know That I never meant to take it out on you Life has it's problems and I've got my share And that's one thing I never meant to do 'Cause I love you Baby, don't you know I'm just human And I've thoughts like any other man And sometimes I find myself alone and regretting Some foolish thing, some foolish thing I've done But I'm just a soul who's intentions are good Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood If I seem edgy, I want you to know That I never meant to take it out on you Life has it's problems and I've got my share And that's one thing I never meant to do 'Cause I love you
Rossana
Moving itself is a tough experience with many unexpected things that go wrong. Thanks for making this process easier with excellent service and timely help every time we had a question or issue needing to be resolved! Rudy was amazing! Thank you!
Michelle
Ive been at the Garey since August of 2017 and I couldn’t be happier. The staff at the leasing office, maintenance, the daily cleaning crew and security are all stellar at keeping this place I call home warm, comfortable and safe. I feel extremely fortunate to be so close to so many options in the neighborhood to socialize, eat and workout. I really enjoy this community.
Tobias
Very friendly community. We feel safe here. Lots of dog owners. We’ve met a few nice people at a communal pool party but mostly people do their own thing here which works for us.