The Gathering

3.8

3.8

It's a great place to live as it is close to campus but far enough away to be separate. Some small annoyances such as limited storage and difficult parking at times but overall it is a perfect spot for student or temporary housing
Great time here at gathering everyone is so nice and so helpful. I am excited to live here again for the 2022-2023 school year. I highly recto living here.
Wonderful staff. This complex has offered us a lot and they are always willing to help the residents. They delivered us pizza the other day and it is close to campus. Great housing for student
I love living in the gathering because it’s safe and a great environment for me to live in. It makes me feel safe and I love the different amenities that the gathering offers.
The apartments are super nice and so is the staff. Have had the best experience living here so far, as the amenities are endless. I highly recommend living here to everyone!
I love living in the Gathering and having my own large room, walk in closet, and full bathroom! Living with roommates is fun but to have your own space is always great to have at the end of the day. A full kitchen and living room on the first floor makes it feel even more like home!
I really enjoy living here. It's not the best structural wise but everything has been enjoyable staying here so far. Neighborhood is safe and friendly!
I love living in the gathering and all of our neighbors are great. The only this is maintenance request take a long time to be completed if they even come at all.
Overall, The Gathering is a really nice place to live. It is a quiet community for the most part and the management is really friendly and helpful.
The gathering is super close to campus and provides many beneficial amenities for students such as the shuttle service, and the 24-7 gym & clubhouse.