The Girard Apartments

Love the atmosphere and the people. Everyone is helpful, welcoming, and friendly. I couldn’t have asked for a better transition from my old apartment to the new one.
I love living at The Girard, the amenities are great and the neighbors are very friendly. My only complaint is the elevators are always having issues which at busy times or if someone is moving out gets annoying.
Extremely knowledgeable leasing professional, friendly avid follow through along the process. Building location is superb. Building is well maintained. Design is simple yet functional.
Love the building - elevators need to be fixed. Also there needs to be an option for food to come up during covid. The staff are very nice and friendly.
Elevators can be slow but otherwise very happy with our decision to move here! Front desk staff is very helpful and friendly. Location is superb!
Elevator situation has been very tough. Have lived here for over a year, and it's been a constant issue. It doesn't seem building ownership is taking this issue seriously.
If it weren't for all the issues that took MONTHS to even address with the hotel guests and the elevators being down all the time (we've had to walk to the 19th floor), this place could be really nice. Maintenance is great and responds quickly. But if we could have moved out earlier, we would have. Instead it took almost 6 months for concerns to even be addressed. We STILL don't have access to the bike storage. I still don't know if there's additional storage downstairs available now because no one ever gets back to us about anything. For the price we're paying, this place should have managed things significantly better. We're looking at a different but similar building down the street to move to now.
One, two or all elevators have been down for over a month. Totally unsatisfactory, dangerous and outrageous. Beyond promises from management, no fix in sight. Other than this, building is fabulous.
Had a little hiccup with all the elevators being out of order for a few hours one of the first nights we moved in, but other than that everything has been great.
Living at the girard has its pros and cons. The location is second to none and amenities are top notch. The elevators have been breaking down a lot recently which after walking up 23 flights of stairs I can’t say I’m thrilled about, but management has been keeping us updated, having the technicians come to fix them and ordering parts with the inevitable delays of COVID.