A lovely place to live! The amenities are amazing, location is key and whenever there is an issue management promptly attempt to fix what’s wrong a follows up with resolutions!

Nice amenities, yet did not yet fully experience community experience. Probably this will improve when it becomes spring & people are more using the outdoors amenities

GOOD - People respect each others' space - So far no noise complaints COULD BE IMPROVED - We may all do a bit more efforts to keep things clean (e.g. not leaving empty cups) - From my perspective, there's no use in leaving TV's on when no one is around. It's easy enough to put it on when needed. Same for some of the lights that seem to be on at any time. Constructing the building in an energy efficient manner is one thing, not wasting precious energy is another.

The Girard is a great community with a welcoming environment and professional setting. It is an awesome place to live. In regards to the amenities, I would recommend some significant upgrades to the gym. There needs to be more machines to support a flexible workout program. This will also decrease the amount of time I spend waiting for others to finish their workout. The gym is crowded and needs some improvements. Thank you!

Security could be improved and the Elevators could work more often. Overall living here is a good experience. Amenities are nice and mostly well maintained.

Love our apartment! It is clean, quiet and has great staff. Maintenance is great and responds quickly! Kyle and Albert do a great job and are very pleasant.

My Fiancé and I just moved in a week ago, and The Girard has undoubtably exceeded our expectations. We feel like we couldn’t be anymore lucky with coming across this location and building to reside with our move to Philadelphia. This is both our first City living experience, & without either of our vehicles, and it has only been amazing thus far!

The Girard is home away from home! It’s a retreat in the middle of one of my favorite cities. The staff is amazing and the amenities are wonderful

I love the location, amenities and people at The Girard. It’s comfortable, peaceful and current. Security leaves something to be desired (front desk allows anyone in if they say they know where they’re going), and alarm evacuations seem a bit over the top, but hopefully this will be sorted out.

Everyone is friendly and the building is beautiful. The neighborhood has everything you need. The rooms never have issues and the pool is always perfect temperature

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Everything has been in amazing condition and the staff are all wonderful. Only downside is that the coffee and tea are so nice that they’re often out.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

A beautiful apartment building with great amenities, helpful and responsive staff, and a great location. My main complaint comes from the frequently glitching and broken down elevators.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

I’ve loved living at the Girard. The building is a great combination of quiet, great location, and excellent amenities. The amenities space is always clean and well maintained.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

I am really enjoying living at The Girard thus far! The staff is friendly and it is close to everything I need. I also like the living in a corner unit with a far away view of Lincoln Financial Field!

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Other than a stray false fire alarm— it’s been wonderful! All the staff members are helpful and nice. The apartments are quiet and well situated

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Living here has been great so far. Much quieter than expected and love how dog friendly it is. Location across the street from Jefferson station is awesome

Reply from The Girard Apartments

This is our 3rd experience living in a community style building with amenities. We have been here since August and really appreciate the amenities, the effort made to create events and safe atmosphere

Reply from The Girard Apartments

We love the Girard, especially since it is so pet friendly! The front desk staff and all team members are so nice and have incredible customer service. Our apartment is beautiful and we love the high end finishes.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

I've loved living at the Girard thus far. The building is always clean and the staff is so sweet. Everyone who lives in the building is very nice, and I've been able to make a lot of friends.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Clean, great amenities, amazing neighbors and a polite front desk staff. This building has made my new move to Philly extremely enjoyable! Thank you all!

Reply from The Girard Apartments

I can’t wait to move in here!! I am coming off a horrible experience at The Goldtex, and Chris has been extremely helpful helping me find a new place. I am really thankful to have found this bldg. The move-in countdown has begun :)

Reply from The Girard Apartments

We were sold not only by the amenities of the GIRARD but by the superb service from the staff! We are excited about all of the community activities and would certainly recommend the GIRARD to friends and family !

Reply from The Girard Apartments

The location and amenities are perfect, especially long swimming pool and gym area. And other residents are also very sophisticated, nothing problem.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Great building. Staff turnover is high and elevators sometimes don’t work. Pool is a great addition. Once they get internal staff situated things will be great.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Fantastic location and amenities. Each unit is extremely quiet. The front desk staff is pleasant and always willing to help. The shared spaces as well kept.