The Girard Apartments

So far not impressed with how the Girard. Elevators constantly down. 1-2 elevators are always either not working or being reserved. Amenities have been unusable (one of the main reasons why I moved in here) due to COVID-19 which I totally understand but management is unwilling to offer any discount on our amenity fee or any additional benefit and even now the amenities are open with limited access I found out we share these amenities with the apartments next door to us and the hotel guests which makes them practically unusable. Staff is not very friendly or helpful. Really disappointed with my experience.
Really good - Other then the amenity spaces. I wish they were open considering that’s baked into the monthly rent. Feels like we pay for the spaces and don’t have the luxury of using them.
So far everything is fine. Even though I just move into the apartment and this pandemic going on. I didn't have a chance to enjoy the amentities.
The Girard is clean, quiet and in a great neighborhood with lots of shopping and restaurants. Plus the amenities can’t be beat! My apartment is sunny and warm with a fabulous view. Easily the best building in the city.
Move in was very easy, the staff was very accommodating and helpful. Only blip was with Comcast and maintenance didn’t know where the switch was for the WiFi. All figured out in a day tho! The front desk staff is very nice and welcoming every time we come in.
It's been a wonderful experience. I feel like I'm on vacation everyday! Concierge is always so friendly and helpful. I love our 3rd floor. I can come down and do some work and be able to get out of my apartment for a few hours for a change of scenery.
Still waiting on a response from maintenance regarding the missing rod from hallway closet. Overall the existence has been excellent and the staff is friendly.
The amenities and neighborhood is great. Could use some better organization with upkeep in the gym and not losing packages. Glad the elevator situation seems to be improved.
Living at the Girard has been amazing. I love the building, the residents, and the amenities. I am looking forward to future adventures at my home with my neighbors.
Love the apartment and amenities. Management really takes feedback and makes changes. Common area is a bit of a frat party on weekend nights, but at least you can't hear it in your apt