The Girard Apartments

4.3

4.3

Elevators are down quite frequently which is somewhat frustrating. But everything else supersedes this. BEAUTIFUL amenities and common areas, amazing appliances, spacious apartments, kindest janitorial & front desk staff. We love it here
Overall, the experience is good. I like the apartment lay out. Tough year with COVID. I truly wish the elevators worked more consistently.
Move in went well, the freight elevator was broken but we could use the regular one instead. The apartment was nice and clean upon move in. Overall a good first experience.
Front desk is amazing as well is all of the staff. but there is constant garbage in my hallway which is terrible and makes the hallway smell
Fantastic apartment to live in with lots of amenities and a great central location / distance to public transit. Only con has been technical problems with elevators lately and the inability to use amenities because of COVID. Would be nice to receive reimbursement for that.
The apartment is wonderful! I spend a lot of my time in the kitchen so it's important to have nice appliances, and The Girard definitely does. The front desk staff are also extremely friendly and answered many of my questions when I moved here! :)
Love the atmosphere and the people. Everyone is helpful, welcoming, and friendly. I couldn’t have asked for a better transition from my old apartment to the new one.
I love living at The Girard, the amenities are great and the neighbors are very friendly. My only complaint is the elevators are always having issues which at busy times or if someone is moving out gets annoying.
Extremely knowledgeable leasing professional, friendly avid follow through along the process. Building location is superb. Building is well maintained. Design is simple yet functional.
Love the building - elevators need to be fixed. Also there needs to be an option for food to come up during covid. The staff are very nice and friendly.