The Girard Apartments

So far everything is fine. Even though I just move into the apartment and this pandemic going on. I didn't have a chance to enjoy the amentities.
The Girard is clean, quiet and in a great neighborhood with lots of shopping and restaurants. Plus the amenities can’t be beat! My apartment is sunny and warm with a fabulous view. Easily the best building in the city.
Move in was very easy, the staff was very accommodating and helpful. Only blip was with Comcast and maintenance didn’t know where the switch was for the WiFi. All figured out in a day tho! The front desk staff is very nice and welcoming every time we come in.
It's been a wonderful experience. I feel like I'm on vacation everyday! Concierge is always so friendly and helpful. I love our 3rd floor. I can come down and do some work and be able to get out of my apartment for a few hours for a change of scenery.
Still waiting on a response from maintenance regarding the missing rod from hallway closet. Overall the existence has been excellent and the staff is friendly.
The amenities and neighborhood is great. Could use some better organization with upkeep in the gym and not losing packages. Glad the elevator situation seems to be improved.
Living at the Girard has been amazing. I love the building, the residents, and the amenities. I am looking forward to future adventures at my home with my neighbors.
Love the apartment and amenities. Management really takes feedback and makes changes. Common area is a bit of a frat party on weekend nights, but at least you can't hear it in your apt
As a new resident I have had nothing but great experiences at the Girard. The apartment is managed and maintained very well, with the best amenities and services to offer its residents. Other residents and staff within the building are also very friendly and welcoming.
Location is great. Floor to ceiling windows make the units feel grand and let in a lot of light. Despite the windows, the units feel well insulated. Many of the shared spaces & amenities are nice, but there are definitely areas that are overlooked. In the gym, for instance, one treadmill is out of order, and a second shakes when you run. We like a lot of the finishes in our unit, especially the kitchen appliances, but the wood floors appear to be peeling the way paint does in several places.