The Girard Apartments

4.4

4.4

Great place, but move-in logistics are terrible!!! Long steep ramps, long walks and two elevators—made the move more expensive as it required extra guys to get it done in a reasonable time. But it’s a beautiful building, love the views from my apartment, and people are friendly.
Really love the place and everything we are able to do in the city it’s all right around the corner and the amenities are always clean and in good working order
Apart from the hiccups with certain repairs and waiting long periods of time for things to be ordered and changed, we've had a pleasant experience living here. The front door staff are so kind, the amenities are beautiful and usually not crowded at all, and we love our beautiful, clean, spacious apartment!
Really well designed space and staff is exceptionally professional. An elevator has been down but the other two move so quickly it really hasn’t been an issue in delaying getting in and out for me.
Lovely place to live!! The front desk staff are so nice!! My favorite place to live so far. The third floor has great amenities. Definitely renewing my lease
Things are great here typically besides some things breaking down. But overall great experience. Everyone is nice that works here. One issue I’ve had is, that I’ve lost something and have been in constant contact trying to find out if it’s recoverable and taking a very long time to hear back.
Beautiful apartments with great views. Summer is great for grilling with friends outside. The pool is always an added plus. Very friendly and helpful staff.
I could not be happier with the building in general. From our apartment itself, to the gym, pool, and common areas, it’s more than I could ever ask for
Great amenities, awesome apartment unit construction and design, and super convenient location! Also, the staff are very friendly and very prompt for any maintenance requests
Excellent building. Available parking. Beautiful apartments. Great staff compared to other places in city. Nice to have pool in summer. Overall positive experience.