The Girard Apartments

It's been a wonderful experience. I feel like I'm on vacation everyday! Concierge is always so friendly and helpful. I love our 3rd floor. I can come down and do some work and be able to get out of my apartment for a few hours for a change of scenery.
Still waiting on a response from maintenance regarding the missing rod from hallway closet. Overall the existence has been excellent and the staff is friendly.
The amenities and neighborhood is great. Could use some better organization with upkeep in the gym and not losing packages. Glad the elevator situation seems to be improved.
Living at the Girard has been amazing. I love the building, the residents, and the amenities. I am looking forward to future adventures at my home with my neighbors.
Love the apartment and amenities. Management really takes feedback and makes changes. Common area is a bit of a frat party on weekend nights, but at least you can't hear it in your apt
As a new resident I have had nothing but great experiences at the Girard. The apartment is managed and maintained very well, with the best amenities and services to offer its residents. Other residents and staff within the building are also very friendly and welcoming.
Location is great. Floor to ceiling windows make the units feel grand and let in a lot of light. Despite the windows, the units feel well insulated. Many of the shared spaces & amenities are nice, but there are definitely areas that are overlooked. In the gym, for instance, one treadmill is out of order, and a second shakes when you run. We like a lot of the finishes in our unit, especially the kitchen appliances, but the wood floors appear to be peeling the way paint does in several places.
A lovely place to live! The amenities are amazing, location is key and whenever there is an issue management promptly attempt to fix what’s wrong a follows up with resolutions!
Nice amenities, yet did not yet fully experience community experience. Probably this will improve when it becomes spring & people are more using the outdoors amenities
GOOD - People respect each others' space - So far no noise complaints COULD BE IMPROVED - We may all do a bit more efforts to keep things clean (e.g. not leaving empty cups) - From my perspective, there's no use in leaving TV's on when no one is around. It's easy enough to put it on when needed. Same for some of the lights that seem to be on at any time. Constructing the building in an energy efficient manner is one thing, not wasting precious energy is another.