The Girard Apartments

4.4

4.4

We just officially moved in on Saturday and the move-in process was very smooth. The repairs that I had requested for our apt for the most part were completed. We're just waiting on a couple of things that are being ordered before they can be completed. The repairmen and building personnel are extremely friendly and welcoming, which is amazing. This is definitely the type of living community we were looking for when we were searching for our first city apartment after growing up in the Suburbs of NJ our whole lives. The amenities are beautiful and well-kept, the noise level is low, and the fact that the building is maintained and cleaned throughout the day makes living here a breeze!
Great! The girard has been very pleasant, and the staff is very nice. I would recommend this place to everyone! 10/10 I like the amenity space too
Love the amenities. Not a fan of the security on the 3rd floor and restrictions. Also, not a fan of the elevators always breaking down. Overall it’s been a good experience
Ever since I moved here, I’ve only had great experiences. Now that it’s finally been warmer I’ve been able to use the pool and outdoor space more frequently and have to say it’s one of my favorite things about the place!
so far i’ve had a great experience living here! the staff is friendly, neighbors are respectful, and common areas are kept clean. the location is also perfect!
Great service and friendly staff. The 3rd floor amenities is very clean and inviting. We feel safe around this neighborhood and it’s very quiet at night.
It’s quite a haul unloading at dock, down ramps, then two elevators to get to apartment! But, overall the garage staff was great and paperwork was waiting for us at front desk. Happy to be all moved in.
Overall having a great experience. Staff is very professional and helpful. The apartment is beautiful and well designed. The only complaint I have is none of the staff seems to know how to call the elevator to 1R to dispose of larger items. That seems like something front desk staff should be able to do.
When we toured the building, Yolanda was so nice and accommodating and thoroughly explained all leasing requirements. The building is so well-kept and clean!
I love the Girard! The amenities are great and always clean. The building is in great condition and the units have great soundproofing from the city noise outside. Plus, the staff are all super friendly and helpful.