The Girard Apartments

Great experience so far. One complaint in first week isthat i asked for maintenance on a cabinet that opened the wrong way and maintenance said it was correct and wouldn’t fix.
We love not only fantastic amenities including your pool and working space but the children center very much. People in Girard are also very nice to us. We are happy to live here.
Great! Everything is spotless, and fellow residents are really nice. The pool is great and the complex is conveniently located. I’m so happy I chose the Girard.
So far since move in, I have used the amenities everyday, which I love. The front desk is extremely friendly and helpful, as is the maintenance personal.
Great overall experience. Amenities including outdoor pool, grills, and dog run make the Girard a great place to live. Modern interior design with floor to ceiling windows
Overall outstanding place to live, the amenities are fantastic and all the staff are friendly and responsive. A few of the peloton bikes have seat adjustment knobs that are not working properly, but all things considered that's probably a small thing to worry about.
Amenities are excellent! Staff is super friendly. I moved here in January when the building was empty so it is taking some time for me to adjust to the rowdy crowds on the third floor most nights, making the space unusable for everyone else. Also huge negative that there’s is a Hotel underneath...you can think distinguish who your real neighbors are
It is great and fun living at Girard! Stuff are friendly and building is really nice. Although the loading elevator is a little annoying, overall it is a good experience
Love the amenities and neighborhood that this apartment is in. We moved in a few months ago and there was still a lot construction going on and kinks getting worked out. Hoping things continue to improve.
Luxe new building with fantastic amenities and friendly staff. There were some issues with the pool being misused by guests of residents but security has since been tightened