Great building. Staff turnover is high and elevators sometimes don’t work. Pool is a great addition. Once they get internal staff situated things will be great.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Love the amenities and neighborhood that this apartment is in. We moved in a few months ago and there was still a lot construction going on and kinks getting worked out. Hoping things continue to improve.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

A beautiful apartment building with great amenities, helpful and responsive staff, and a great location. My main complaint comes from the frequently glitching and broken down elevators.

Amenities are excellent! Staff is super friendly. I moved here in January when the building was empty so it is taking some time for me to adjust to the rowdy crowds on the third floor most nights, making the space unusable for everyone else. Also huge negative that there’s is a Hotel underneath...you can think distinguish who your real neighbors are

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Great experience so far. One complaint in first week isthat i asked for maintenance on a cabinet that opened the wrong way and maintenance said it was correct and wouldn’t fix.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

I am really enjoying living at The Girard thus far! The staff is friendly and it is close to everything I need. I also like the living in a corner unit with a far away view of Lincoln Financial Field!

Reply from The Girard Apartments

The location and amenities are perfect, especially long swimming pool and gym area. And other residents are also very sophisticated, nothing problem.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

My experience has been good so far. The move was a bit tough because front desk and leasing agents don't have their own phone numbers. Also a phone number on google for the girard was actually a number for city fitness.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Well-constructed building, well-designed apartments, supportive and friendly staff. Minor opportunities for further improvements: (1) Add leg-strength machines to give more balance to Fitness Center: leg curl/extension and leg press, like those in the Ludlow fitness center. (2) Provide composting for food waste. (3) Implement the planned community garden. (4) Provide thermostat instructions to tenants. (5) When "an emergency has been reported in this building", announce it once, not 10 or 20 times, through the alarm system, especially late at night, and revise the message to make it clear whether you are really instructing residents not to exit the building by any means.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

The amenities stand out. They're what makes living here so wonderful. The apartments are beautiful and well finished, but lack some small details that you would expect in apartments like these. The views really have big city vibes, and the neighbourhood has everything you could wish for. The Reading Terminal Market is by far my favourite! The staff is very kind and helpful. A pleasure to arrive home each time.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Great overall experience. Amenities including outdoor pool, grills, and dog run make the Girard a great place to live. Modern interior design with floor to ceiling windows

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Great! Everything is spotless, and fellow residents are really nice. The pool is great and the complex is conveniently located. I’m so happy I chose the Girard.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

This is our 3rd experience living in a community style building with amenities. We have been here since August and really appreciate the amenities, the effort made to create events and safe atmosphere

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Fantastic location and amenities. Each unit is extremely quiet. The front desk staff is pleasant and always willing to help. The shared spaces as well kept.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

We love not only fantastic amenities including your pool and working space but the children center very much. People in Girard are also very nice to us. We are happy to live here.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

So far since move in, I have used the amenities everyday, which I love. The front desk is extremely friendly and helpful, as is the maintenance personal.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

I’ve loved living at the Girard. The building is a great combination of quiet, great location, and excellent amenities. The amenities space is always clean and well maintained.

Christopher was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. A move 1/2 way across country can be very stressful ... everyone that I interacted with at The Girard was great!

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Luxe new building with fantastic amenities and friendly staff. There were some issues with the pool being misused by guests of residents but security has since been tightened

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Living here has been great so far. Much quieter than expected and love how dog friendly it is. Location across the street from Jefferson station is awesome

Reply from The Girard Apartments

It is great and fun living at Girard! Stuff are friendly and building is really nice. Although the loading elevator is a little annoying, overall it is a good experience

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Other than a stray false fire alarm— it’s been wonderful! All the staff members are helpful and nice. The apartments are quiet and well situated

Reply from The Girard Apartments

We love the Girard, especially since it is so pet friendly! The front desk staff and all team members are so nice and have incredible customer service. Our apartment is beautiful and we love the high end finishes.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

I've loved living at the Girard thus far. The building is always clean and the staff is so sweet. Everyone who lives in the building is very nice, and I've been able to make a lot of friends.

Reply from The Girard Apartments

Clean, great amenities, amazing neighbors and a polite front desk staff. This building has made my new move to Philly extremely enjoyable! Thank you all!