The Girard Apartments

So far not impressed with how the Girard. Elevators constantly down. 1-2 elevators are always either not working or being reserved. Amenities have been unusable (one of the main reasons why I moved in here) due to COVID-19 which I totally understand but management is unwilling to offer any discount on our amenity fee or any additional benefit and even now the amenities are open with limited access I found out we share these amenities with the apartments next door to us and the hotel guests which makes them practically unusable. Staff is not very friendly or helpful. Really disappointed with my experience.
The amenities and neighborhood is great. Could use some better organization with upkeep in the gym and not losing packages. Glad the elevator situation seems to be improved.
Great building. Staff turnover is high and elevators sometimes don’t work. Pool is a great addition. Once they get internal staff situated things will be great.
Still waiting on a response from maintenance regarding the missing rod from hallway closet. Overall the existence has been excellent and the staff is friendly.
A lovely place to live! The amenities are amazing, location is key and whenever there is an issue management promptly attempt to fix what’s wrong a follows up with resolutions!
Nice amenities, yet did not yet fully experience community experience. Probably this will improve when it becomes spring & people are more using the outdoors amenities
So far everything is fine. Even though I just move into the apartment and this pandemic going on. I didn't have a chance to enjoy the amentities.
A beautiful apartment building with great amenities, helpful and responsive staff, and a great location. My main complaint comes from the frequently glitching and broken down elevators.
Love the amenities and neighborhood that this apartment is in. We moved in a few months ago and there was still a lot construction going on and kinks getting worked out. Hoping things continue to improve.
I love the location, amenities and people at The Girard. It’s comfortable, peaceful and current. Security leaves something to be desired (front desk allows anyone in if they say they know where they’re going), and alarm evacuations seem a bit over the top, but hopefully this will be sorted out.