I enjoy the peacefulness of the neighborhood. Enjoy the fast turnaround of work orders placed. The convenient and multiple ways to pay the rent. Enjoy access to sauna. I do believe the workout equipment could be updated

I just moved in but I’m happy so far. I had a roach in my apartment the very first night but I’m chalking that up to having the door open while moving in. I will keep a close eye out moving forward.

I just moved here but I love the neighborhood and how peaceful it is the staff is great and the amenities are awesome I love it here already .

So far it’s great. We have just moved in and we love the area. It’s quiet and close to everything we need . The service at the leasing office was very welcoming.

It has been amazing living here thus far. Maintenance is timely. The front office is always ready to help in any way they can and they are very understanding. Relatively quiet neighborhood, and they really work to keep our community up to date and appealing.

The neighborhood is quiet and the location is close to everything. I love the app to make payments and submit maintenance requests. I’ve had to submit more maintenance requests than expected but the work seems to get done quickly.

My boys and I love living here, everyone is extremely friendly and makes you feel at home. Whenever we have maintenance issues it’s always a great turn around with the same day service.

It's a very nice complex and in a nice location. What took away 1 star is they are a tad pricey and there are many neighbors who do not clean up after their dogs (most people do not bother) and neighbors who do not care they share walls with others, stomp and blast their surround sound. Ants and cockroaches are an issue as well plus we have horrible flooring in our apartment with sharp objects poking through from under and cabinets that are crooked and do not slide in or out properly plus a dryer that you have to run through 3-4 times even for small dry loads. Other then that, it is nice. I love the patios, love the storage on the patio (i do wish patios railing had a gate so we could step out vrs going through entire apartment) and it's great doing laundry in my apartment plus the pool area is lovely especially having a hot tub and fire pit there. The staff is very friendly as well.

Me and my spouse enjoy living here, community is nice and quiet. Neighbors are really nice and friendly. Only reason why it’s 4 stars is because we had some issues(cabinets, etc) with somethings the first day we got into the apartment, but maintenir comes in quick and fixed whatever needs to be fixed. Overall Great place!

This place is not what it used to be. People are not cleaning after their dogs. Residents throwing trash everywhere. Mother calling her kids names and yelling. I think it’s time to move.

The neighborhood is quiet & peaceful 😊great location for shopping & highways. Complex is always clean & love that we have private parking for residents.

So far great! Ronda helped me get moved in seamlessly. The neighborhood is pretty quiet and maintenance has been awesome! Also I like my unit. These townhouses are gems!

Ronda, Michelle, Frank & everyone else have all been excellent, helpful, and friendly! My neighbors are great and the amenities are awesome as well! I'm very HaPPy to be living here!

It's been a great experience so far. I love the community. Its super quiet, quick access to the mall, restaurants and other stores. I love that I have my own parking spot in front of the Apt. The manager is super nice, and the maintenance guys too.

Since New Management took over, We have not been happy when it comes to community activities. Since new owners have taken over, there has not been any activity for community residence. Sadly, we may not renew our lease after 3 years here with new management.

Great location, neighborhood and leasing office staff. We have zero complaints about living here. We often recommend the glades to friends in family looking for a place to live

Just moved in, so far it’s good. Just a few things here and there that has to get fixed in the apartment. Other than that it appears to be a good community.

Been here for over 4 years and still love the convenience. My dad lives in the assisted living facility that is right around the corner and that helps me get to him if he needs anything

I’m thankful for the great maintenance team and how quickly they respond to service requests. However, I would like the office to be a little more reachable.

I have been living here for a few months now and I love my apartment! The neighborhood is nice and quiet and the apartment itself is amazing for the price!

I love the staff and the community the reason I gave a 4 instead of a 5 is because since I moved ai have complained about an infestation of bats in my balcony and I have to constantly clean it there is always bat feces and Im afraid of putting furniture ir be outside at night. The balcony was something I was looking forward to have and I can’t enjoy it.

A beautiful and very quiet community. Maintenance always done in a timely manner, great neighborhood, roads recently repaved. Have loved living here

I love my community. Never have too many issues. The pool is nice and good for mini party’s and barbecues! Never any issues with anything .

Not sure why residents are being charged effective Jan. 1st $35 for trash pick up when we don't use the service. A large amount rent increase with no explanations. Which at this point won't matter because nothing seems to change.

I'm comfortable living here, and I've really had no complaints. I've been lucky with my neighbors, and how close grocery, shopping and restaurants are you just can't beat it. Apartments are just over priced in my opinion.