Love Community just wish that the parking was a lot better here and they will fix these parking spaces in the potholes and a block But other than that I have no complaints

I've been here for almost 4 years and I love it. Other than the huge spike in rent this year still like being here. Michelle is awesome love yer

MovingtoTHE GLADES was a very easy process. My work hours did not let me visit M_F during The Glades workhours. When it was time to sign my lease and submit my rent money, I was able to come on the Saturday prior to ti my move-in date, then on my move-in date, apply my finds and receive my key. VERY STRESS-free!!!

Great location and close to shopping and restaurants. Plus the DMV is also close for drivers license needs and there is also a great private school in the area.

So far it has been ok. There were some issues at first but they were fixed, the only thing that is a bit uncomfortable is trying to find a parking spot for our second car.

Some issues at move in. The maint and front office are right on top of it. The front office ladies are nice and easy to work with. The pool area ids really nice and not all sun.

My wife and I moved here to The Glades from a much larger community with about the same amount of amenities, I can definitely say our place here at The Glades feels a lot more like home. The office staff has been amazing so far and do all they can to make this a great community.

Been living here going on 4 years and have no complaints. Its the only place we call home, plenty of amenities, neighbors are great, feel safe, and its close to literally everything you can think of as far as restaurants and diverse shopping. Love it here!

It’s been close to work, I4, Seminole state college, the mall and pretty much everything else that I need. LA fitness is right up the road and publix on the main road

I moved in here 2 years ago and it's been more or less a pleasant stay. The staff is helpful and attentive, the neighborhood is quiet and the neighbors are friendly.

I really like the floor plan for the 2 bedroom with 2 story. It makes us feel like home. The courtyard is nice & clean and quiet. Never a problem with parking.

Nice area with lots to offer and gain. Supermarkets, Schools and places to eat make it convenient. The only downside is that the rent gets jacked up every year.

We've just relocated to Altamonte Springs and we couldn't be happier with our community. The grounds are well keep, the neighborhood is quiet and the location couldn't be any more convenient.

Quiet Charming Altimonte Springs Apartments nested in a Charming Rural Setting. Pet friendly Oasis in the Glades. All the Comforts of Home and within driving distance to Full Sail University and the University of Central Florida.

Apartments are dated but still nice. Staff is always friendly as well. The downside to living in this community is the price of rent for what you get.

I enjoy my apartment and neighborhood a lot. It’s very quit and from the 2 years I’ve been here I’ve had no major issues just need more space

First timer and it has been the best so far! Just one small detail and is that, when projects are being done, it’s usually super early and wakes you up!

Great place and full of different amenities! Calm Ronda was very helpful during the process of my moving. Would recommend her to anybody! Thank you Ronda!!

I was thrown a curve ball and had to find a place to live within two weeks, everyone at the Glades was so friendly and helpful to make sure was a easy transition for me and my boys to move in here.

I just moved in a few days ago and so far everything is great. The staff is friendly and helpful and response to "issues" (they're minimal) was next day. I'm very happy to be part of this community!

I love the staff thus far and the neighborhood is fairly quiet. The apartment itself is spacious and I love the kitchen and the living room space. The walls are kind of thin as far as noise level, but all in all loving my space for the 2 weeks I’ve stayed in it.

Everything has been so calm and quite. Not to mention a very safe neighborhood. I have not had any issues at all with the apartment. Definitely recommend to others!

I love the park like setting, clean and quite nice neighborhood. I also love the fact that all the shops and stores are close by. The staffs are friendly and helpull.

It has been an awesome year and 2 months in the community. Is a very safe, comfortable and great community. The locations is the best. Love living here.

I love the neighborhood, but the apartment is outdated, dark and stuffy. There needs to be a ceiling fan with lights on it downstairs. Its always super cold upstairs and warm and stuffy downstairs. Also, the cabinets are outdated and painted. There should be a microwave over the stove so it does not have to take up counter space in the already small kitchen. There should be a new cabinet in the bathroom also.