We've just relocated to Altamonte Springs and we couldn't be happier with our community. The grounds are well keep, the neighborhood is quiet and the location couldn't be any more convenient.

Quiet Charming Altimonte Springs Apartments nested in a Charming Rural Setting. Pet friendly Oasis in the Glades. All the Comforts of Home and within driving distance to Full Sail University and the University of Central Florida.

Apartments are dated but still nice. Staff is always friendly as well. The downside to living in this community is the price of rent for what you get.

I enjoy my apartment and neighborhood a lot. It’s very quit and from the 2 years I’ve been here I’ve had no major issues just need more space

First timer and it has been the best so far! Just one small detail and is that, when projects are being done, it’s usually super early and wakes you up!

Great place and full of different amenities! Calm Ronda was very helpful during the process of my moving. Would recommend her to anybody! Thank you Ronda!!

I was thrown a curve ball and had to find a place to live within two weeks, everyone at the Glades was so friendly and helpful to make sure was a easy transition for me and my boys to move in here.

I just moved in a few days ago and so far everything is great. The staff is friendly and helpful and response to "issues" (they're minimal) was next day. I'm very happy to be part of this community!

I love the staff thus far and the neighborhood is fairly quiet. The apartment itself is spacious and I love the kitchen and the living room space. The walls are kind of thin as far as noise level, but all in all loving my space for the 2 weeks I’ve stayed in it.

Everything has been so calm and quite. Not to mention a very safe neighborhood. I have not had any issues at all with the apartment. Definitely recommend to others!

I love the park like setting, clean and quite nice neighborhood. I also love the fact that all the shops and stores are close by. The staffs are friendly and helpull.

It has been an awesome year and 2 months in the community. Is a very safe, comfortable and great community. The locations is the best. Love living here.

I love the neighborhood, but the apartment is outdated, dark and stuffy. There needs to be a ceiling fan with lights on it downstairs. Its always super cold upstairs and warm and stuffy downstairs. Also, the cabinets are outdated and painted. There should be a microwave over the stove so it does not have to take up counter space in the already small kitchen. There should be a new cabinet in the bathroom also.

I have been here for like 4 years now. I like it. Very quiet and laid back. I haven't had any major issues. If there some they fix it. The staff does a good job.

I love how clean the complex is. The office staff is always so helpful when someone has questions. Maintenance is always working to keep the buildings looking great.

I love living here! As a college student, I have a lot of studying and work to do at home so the neighborhood and environment is really supportive of that since it’s very quiet and calm. Management is always on top of things and super friendly!

I have lived at The Glades for 3+ years. I chose the property because of the location and amenities. The neighborhood/street we live off is safe. I have never run into any issues - ever. Everything you would ever need is in a couple mile radius around the complex: Publix, Seminole County Trail, restaurants, parks, etc. It's a great central location.. close to I-4 (SR 434 & SR 436). The apartments are definitely older. Although they remodeled the kitchen area, adding a backsplash (which does look very nice), the appliances and cabinets are clearly dated. Frank, maintenance manager, is great. He always has a positive attitude and will help you at any hour of the day - or weekend. I haven't spoken much with the new management in the leasing office.

Great office personnel. Very attentive to your concerns. AWESOME maintenance staff Josh. He follows through on every work order we've submitted. Need more like him.

Just moved in and have had maintenance issues that really do get taken care of. Don’t like the fact you hat the trash guys leave the gates open after collection. Didn’t like the note on my door stating my rent was late by $23.80 when I stood in the office a week prior to it being due with the manager who read me the amount I owed. The letter was tacky too!!

This well maintained apartment complex is located in a very nice quite charming neighborhood. Surrounded by condominiums. Makes for a very scenic secluded neighborhood. Pet friendly.

I have lived here for many years and really like this community. The community is quiet, the courtyard is nice and the management is great. any repairs are done promptly and the community is in a convenient location.

Amazing couldn’t ask dor any better. If something arent up to datw they’ll get hold of you and make sure it get done. They would also work with you

Much better than previous owners. Rent is a little high and problems with pest control but still like the layouts and the location. Would keep living here.

Great atmosphere and clean environment. Quicker response to our needs. I feel safe living at the Glades community. I love the fact that we can utilize their computer and printer for personal use.

this community is great to live in. Ive been living here for years and have no complaints. very quiet and in a great neighborhood. Staff is great and quick to answer questions and/or concerns.