The Glades

I've been living here for ten years, it is nice and quiet. I enjoy living here. If there are any problems they come and fix it. I don't have any issues at all.
I love love this place. It is so peaceful. I don't have to worry about a lot of noise. The staff is awesome. They don't waste time getting things fixed.
Really don't know what or who is overseeing our property. NO communication with office and residents. Brought concerns to several staff members and given a million and 1 excuses
From start to finish, from first contact to my last, from An apple, to a peach and now an orange....whew! It’s been a many changes... on highways and byways, I thank God 4 finding THE GLADES... I called him Herbert the snake LOL, I called himChile Chile the squirrel, and spud spud the lizard who I met when I first moved in! What a wonderful experience! Brittny was welcoming! Thanks for making my move a smooth transition!
Staff and maintenance are great. Noise is really bad outside and indoors. Apartments are too old for the asking price. Cabinets are old and beat up.
Overall it has been good but coordinating repairs with maintenance is a pain. If you do not want them entering the home without you there and you work regular buiness hours its pretty difficult to get then there.
Everyone's nice and the apartments are always quiet. The inside and outside of the residential buildings are starting to show their age. It's can be difficult to find guest parking.
I am a new resident and i feel welcomed. Everything is going great. I would like to meet the neighbors. I would like to explore the pool area and also the fitness center as well.
The apartments are very old, maintenance men are not very knowledgeable and perform patch work. I feel as if the pool is always filled with leaves and the gym is very outdated. Office staff can be a bit snippy but helpful. Great location and quiet development
Living at the Glades has been great! It's a beautiful community, and all the staff are very friendly and helpful. If I wasn't moving out of state, I would definitely want to stay at this apartment complex!