Everything has been so calm and quite. Not to mention a very safe neighborhood. I have not had any issues at all with the apartment. Definitely recommend to others!

I love the park like setting, clean and quite nice neighborhood. I also love the fact that all the shops and stores are close by. The staffs are friendly and helpull.

It has been an awesome year and 2 months in the community. Is a very safe, comfortable and great community. The locations is the best. Love living here.

I have been here for like 4 years now. I like it. Very quiet and laid back. I haven't had any major issues. If there some they fix it. The staff does a good job.

I love how clean the complex is. The office staff is always so helpful when someone has questions. Maintenance is always working to keep the buildings looking great.

I love living here! As a college student, I have a lot of studying and work to do at home so the neighborhood and environment is really supportive of that since it’s very quiet and calm. Management is always on top of things and super friendly!

I have lived at The Glades for 3+ years. I chose the property because of the location and amenities. The neighborhood/street we live off is safe. I have never run into any issues - ever. Everything you would ever need is in a couple mile radius around the complex: Publix, Seminole County Trail, restaurants, parks, etc. It's a great central location.. close to I-4 (SR 434 & SR 436). The apartments are definitely older. Although they remodeled the kitchen area, adding a backsplash (which does look very nice), the appliances and cabinets are clearly dated. Frank, maintenance manager, is great. He always has a positive attitude and will help you at any hour of the day - or weekend. I haven't spoken much with the new management in the leasing office.

Great office personnel. Very attentive to your concerns. AWESOME maintenance staff Josh. He follows through on every work order we've submitted. Need more like him.

Just moved in and have had maintenance issues that really do get taken care of. Don’t like the fact you hat the trash guys leave the gates open after collection. Didn’t like the note on my door stating my rent was late by $23.80 when I stood in the office a week prior to it being due with the manager who read me the amount I owed. The letter was tacky too!!

This well maintained apartment complex is located in a very nice quite charming neighborhood. Surrounded by condominiums. Makes for a very scenic secluded neighborhood. Pet friendly.

I have lived here for many years and really like this community. The community is quiet, the courtyard is nice and the management is great. any repairs are done promptly and the community is in a convenient location.

Amazing couldn’t ask dor any better. If something arent up to datw they’ll get hold of you and make sure it get done. They would also work with you

Much better than previous owners. Rent is a little high and problems with pest control but still like the layouts and the location. Would keep living here.

Great atmosphere and clean environment. Quicker response to our needs. I feel safe living at the Glades community. I love the fact that we can utilize their computer and printer for personal use.

this community is great to live in. Ive been living here for years and have no complaints. very quiet and in a great neighborhood. Staff is great and quick to answer questions and/or concerns.

Improve lighting on property. Remove bushes at entrance behind tree since it blocks the view of the road forcing the driver to pull up into the pedestrian crosswalk.

Awesome place to live, very quite and great maintance staff. My only wish is that they would have screened in porches along with outside electric hookup

Its been great for me living here at the glades. The staff here makes you feel welcome and resolve every problem you may have. Maintenance come out and fix the problem same day or next day. Ground well kept and clean

I have lived at the Glades for 3 years. The buildings are older, but I find them cozy. Rent in Central Florida is steadily increasing and I'm not seeing much in return, but that's the market. I would recommend anyone to live here for the location. Frank is awesome.

A lot of noise coming from the unit above.There is not enough padding to buffer the noise. The wood in the cabinets is rotten. Bathroom tub has rust.

Small and quiet, this complex is comfortable and close to anything you want to visit. I've been here since 2015 so I've seen a variety of leasing agents come and go, so it can be hard to feel connected, and parking can be a challenge

Everything has been good. but the landscaping and the maintenance of the buildings has been worse than before this company bought the glades. I love living there. The pool is not clean like it used to be. I used to feel like I lived in a luxury place, not anymore. My ac was leaking for more than 2 months before they fixed it because they dont hire enough maintenance workers. I wish this new company didnt buy the glades.

I love this community and neighborhood. We have the best A+ school. Shopping and restaurants right away the corner. Frank is amazing anything I put in a request he comes right away.

I've lived here for 4 years and things have been pretty good overall. The new management team is very attentive and I see an effort to improve

Great maintenance staff and community of neighbors. Wish there was a better gym and more community gatherings. Parking numbers should be redone and should offer more guest spots. Overall good pace.