Great place and helpful staff :) always there to help with needs and maintenance is always there when you need them! Great place to live!!!!

Living at The Glades is the best as the staff and neighbors are great; never any complaints and a generally quiet neighborhood. I would recommend to anyone.

We have have been residents a little over 3 month now and have little complaints until recently. The parking needs to be improved due to visitors not being able to find parking and as a resident, if someone is parked in your spot you are forced to struggle to finding parking. Staff is nice some of the time but can be difficult if you a ask for something.

I recently moved into this community, but everything has been great so far! The apartment is very nice, and it is a quiet and peaceful community. Plus, my dogs love walking around and visiting the dog park. The only issue I've had so far is that the valet trash never seems to get picked up during the time frame, but other than that, I love my new apartment.

There were several miscommunications and the apartment was not ready upon move in. However we are happy with the location and apartment layout.

Overall I have enjoyed living here. The amenities are great, and so is the neighborhood. Maintenance is usually fast and professional. The actual apartment is a good size.

This place is like a resort except it's not. The pool is dope. The only issue is the potholes. There are some issues in the apartment with things like the dryer sucking, a light not working, and a small scratch in the mirror. Other than that there are no issues.

The apartment need some upgrades and residents need to police after their dogs. There should be security cameras by the pool and coming in or out of the workout room. Big potholes in the parking lot needs to be fixed.

Living here is awesome. I moved here in June and I've only been here for one month, but it's been great so far! The pool, sauna, and work out facilities are great. The staff members are kind and courteous and maintenance is quick to your door and always giving 110%.

Great price and value. Also a good location. Office staff is nice but oftentimes is not at the office during business hours, so they could use some additional staff.

Townhouse is great. A little outdated but functional. Very quiet neighborhood which is fantastic I just wish the potholes and roads in the community would be fixed.

Love Community just wish that the parking was a lot better here and they will fix these parking spaces in the potholes and a block But other than that I have no complaints

I've been here for almost 4 years and I love it. Other than the huge spike in rent this year still like being here. Michelle is awesome love yer

MovingtoTHE GLADES was a very easy process. My work hours did not let me visit M_F during The Glades workhours. When it was time to sign my lease and submit my rent money, I was able to come on the Saturday prior to ti my move-in date, then on my move-in date, apply my finds and receive my key. VERY STRESS-free!!!

Great location and close to shopping and restaurants. Plus the DMV is also close for drivers license needs and there is also a great private school in the area.

So far it has been ok. There were some issues at first but they were fixed, the only thing that is a bit uncomfortable is trying to find a parking spot for our second car.

Some issues at move in. The maint and front office are right on top of it. The front office ladies are nice and easy to work with. The pool area ids really nice and not all sun.

My wife and I moved here to The Glades from a much larger community with about the same amount of amenities, I can definitely say our place here at The Glades feels a lot more like home. The office staff has been amazing so far and do all they can to make this a great community.

Been living here going on 4 years and have no complaints. Its the only place we call home, plenty of amenities, neighbors are great, feel safe, and its close to literally everything you can think of as far as restaurants and diverse shopping. Love it here!

It’s been close to work, I4, Seminole state college, the mall and pretty much everything else that I need. LA fitness is right up the road and publix on the main road

I moved in here 2 years ago and it's been more or less a pleasant stay. The staff is helpful and attentive, the neighborhood is quiet and the neighbors are friendly.

I really like the floor plan for the 2 bedroom with 2 story. It makes us feel like home. The courtyard is nice & clean and quiet. Never a problem with parking.

Nice area with lots to offer and gain. Supermarkets, Schools and places to eat make it convenient. The only downside is that the rent gets jacked up every year.

We've just relocated to Altamonte Springs and we couldn't be happier with our community. The grounds are well keep, the neighborhood is quiet and the location couldn't be any more convenient.

Quiet Charming Altimonte Springs Apartments nested in a Charming Rural Setting. Pet friendly Oasis in the Glades. All the Comforts of Home and within driving distance to Full Sail University and the University of Central Florida.