I have been living here for a few months now and I love my apartment! The neighborhood is nice and quiet and the apartment itself is amazing for the price!

I love the staff and the community the reason I gave a 4 instead of a 5 is because since I moved ai have complained about an infestation of bats in my balcony and I have to constantly clean it there is always bat feces and Im afraid of putting furniture ir be outside at night. The balcony was something I was looking forward to have and I can’t enjoy it.

A beautiful and very quiet community. Maintenance always done in a timely manner, great neighborhood, roads recently repaved. Have loved living here

I love my community. Never have too many issues. The pool is nice and good for mini party’s and barbecues! Never any issues with anything .

Not sure why residents are being charged effective Jan. 1st $35 for trash pick up when we don't use the service. A large amount rent increase with no explanations. Which at this point won't matter because nothing seems to change.

I'm comfortable living here, and I've really had no complaints. I've been lucky with my neighbors, and how close grocery, shopping and restaurants are you just can't beat it. Apartments are just over priced in my opinion.

The staff is great and listens and tries to assist in every way possible. Maintenance is also great quick and efficient. Community is always clean.

Moved in and Parking lot has been updated and maintained. Great staff and quiet community. Prices are very competitive. I enjoy living here so far.

Great everything very quiet. Mornings are great, nights are wonderful. I just wish the glades had a little playground for my daughter. thank you

The location is super convenient and the apartments are nice. The only downfall is parking. We have one spot and the person next to me always parks halfway in my spot. Also visitor parking can be very limited.

Very quiet love how cozy it feels!! Went to the gym had a great workout. I think I will love it here. The staff is also very friendly and helpful.

I enjoy living here for now. The buildings need to be sprayed by pest control much often. This is a very nice neighborhood to live in and the employers are nice.

Great location. However the rent amount doe not justify the condition of the apartment and the buildings. The structure is old and needs serious update. I wish the would use special padding or look for way to lessen the noises from the apartments above. You charge for absolutely everything. The maintenance crew is ok. The office staff could be more friendly. Every time they see you at the office they have a "what now" look on their faces. But they are willing to work with you.

Just moved in and so far everything has been great. The process was made easy and was done in a timely manner. Can’t wait to start living here. I just got my keys yesterday and slowly moving all my stuff in

Great place and helpful staff :) always there to help with needs and maintenance is always there when you need them! Great place to live!!!!

Living at The Glades is the best as the staff and neighbors are great; never any complaints and a generally quiet neighborhood. I would recommend to anyone.

We have have been residents a little over 3 month now and have little complaints until recently. The parking needs to be improved due to visitors not being able to find parking and as a resident, if someone is parked in your spot you are forced to struggle to finding parking. Staff is nice some of the time but can be difficult if you a ask for something.

I recently moved into this community, but everything has been great so far! The apartment is very nice, and it is a quiet and peaceful community. Plus, my dogs love walking around and visiting the dog park. The only issue I've had so far is that the valet trash never seems to get picked up during the time frame, but other than that, I love my new apartment.

There were several miscommunications and the apartment was not ready upon move in. However we are happy with the location and apartment layout.

Overall I have enjoyed living here. The amenities are great, and so is the neighborhood. Maintenance is usually fast and professional. The actual apartment is a good size.

This place is like a resort except it's not. The pool is dope. The only issue is the potholes. There are some issues in the apartment with things like the dryer sucking, a light not working, and a small scratch in the mirror. Other than that there are no issues.

The apartment need some upgrades and residents need to police after their dogs. There should be security cameras by the pool and coming in or out of the workout room. Big potholes in the parking lot needs to be fixed.

Living here is awesome. I moved here in June and I've only been here for one month, but it's been great so far! The pool, sauna, and work out facilities are great. The staff members are kind and courteous and maintenance is quick to your door and always giving 110%.

Great price and value. Also a good location. Office staff is nice but oftentimes is not at the office during business hours, so they could use some additional staff.

Townhouse is great. A little outdated but functional. Very quiet neighborhood which is fantastic I just wish the potholes and roads in the community would be fixed.