Overall this is a great place to live. Didnt like that they started charging us for a parking spot but otherwise 👍👍keep up the good work . Oh and Frank is awesome

I have lived on this property going 3 years and the change in neighborhood environment has changed drastically and not for the better. Very loud and inconsiderate neighbors and tenants not picking up their pet waste..

The new staff and management team at the Glades are great. The Management Team addresses and respond to your concerns in a timely manner. Rhonda and Michelle are the best the new Management office could have ever given us residents. I am so happy to live at this property. Resident Jenny Rosado

The community is clean and quite. All staff members are nice and helpful as well as very understanding. Experiencing the transition was peaceful.

The new leasing team here has made the transition as smoothe as possible and I look forward to the future here. I really appreciate all the hard work they are putting into getting the community together.

Been here for over three years, and I have really had nothing to complain about. Neighbors are always nice, new staff is great, always enjoyed the amenities. Location is my favorite part, you are close to everything. I just think rent should have never been raised, unless I'm unaware of remodeling in other units.

I love that the community is kept clean. The management is on top of any concerns no matter how small. If its important to you then its important to them. Maintanance is taken care of promptly no matter what time you call.... you will get a call back asap! :)

Over all great place to live. Neighbors are great! Beautiful place to walk and relax after work. Place is well maintained. Changed ownership randomly.

Nice quiet place to live. Management always willing to help. Apartment comfortable. Maintenance quick to respond to any issues or concerns. Everyone is super polite.

Great maintenance staff and community of neighbors. Wish there was a better gym and more community gatherings. Parking numbers should be redone and should offer more guest spots. Overall good pace.

Landscaping used to be more lush and more well maintained than now. Now you see dryness, dying grass and full of weeds. Fitness machines are very outdated.

I've lived here for 4 years and things have been pretty good overall. The new management team is very attentive and I see an effort to improve

I love this community and neighborhood. We have the best A+ school. Shopping and restaurants right away the corner. Frank is amazing anything I put in a request he comes right away.

Everything has been good. but the landscaping and the maintenance of the buildings has been worse than before this company bought the glades. I love living there. The pool is not clean like it used to be. I used to feel like I lived in a luxury place, not anymore. My ac was leaking for more than 2 months before they fixed it because they dont hire enough maintenance workers. I wish this new company didnt buy the glades.

Small and quiet, this complex is comfortable and close to anything you want to visit. I've been here since 2015 so I've seen a variety of leasing agents come and go, so it can be hard to feel connected, and parking can be a challenge

A lot of noise coming from the unit above.There is not enough padding to buffer the noise. The wood in the cabinets is rotten. Bathroom tub has rust.

I have lived at the Glades for 3 years. The buildings are older, but I find them cozy. Rent in Central Florida is steadily increasing and I'm not seeing much in return, but that's the market. I would recommend anyone to live here for the location. Frank is awesome.

Its been great for me living here at the glades. The staff here makes you feel welcome and resolve every problem you may have. Maintenance come out and fix the problem same day or next day. Ground well kept and clean

Awesome place to live, very quite and great maintance staff. My only wish is that they would have screened in porches along with outside electric hookup

Improve lighting on property. Remove bushes at entrance behind tree since it blocks the view of the road forcing the driver to pull up into the pedestrian crosswalk.

this community is great to live in. Ive been living here for years and have no complaints. very quiet and in a great neighborhood. Staff is great and quick to answer questions and/or concerns.

Great atmosphere and clean environment. Quicker response to our needs. I feel safe living at the Glades community. I love the fact that we can utilize their computer and printer for personal use.

Much better than previous owners. Rent is a little high and problems with pest control but still like the layouts and the location. Would keep living here.

Amazing couldn’t ask dor any better. If something arent up to datw they’ll get hold of you and make sure it get done. They would also work with you

I have lived here for many years and really like this community. The community is quiet, the courtyard is nice and the management is great. any repairs are done promptly and the community is in a convenient location.