The Glades

Very quiet neighborhood, and the couple problems we had have already been fixed. It’s only been 5 days but we plan on staying for a good while.
My resident experience has been by far the best at The Glades. The service when I first can in was quick. Got me into an apartment within 2 week. I have referred people to come check them out due to the warm welcome. When I have a service request they get it done quick.
I love this apartment complex! The apartment is very nice for a reasonable price, and everyone in the office is friendly and willing to help. Maintenance always responds to requests in a timely manner too.
I enjoy the peacefulness of the neighborhood. Enjoy the fast turnaround of work orders placed. The convenient and multiple ways to pay the rent. Enjoy access to sauna. I do believe the workout equipment could be updated
I just moved in but I’m happy so far. I had a roach in my apartment the very first night but I’m chalking that up to having the door open while moving in. I will keep a close eye out moving forward.
I just moved here but I love the neighborhood and how peaceful it is the staff is great and the amenities are awesome I love it here already .
So far it’s great. We have just moved in and we love the area. It’s quiet and close to everything we need . The service at the leasing office was very welcoming.
It has been amazing living here thus far. Maintenance is timely. The front office is always ready to help in any way they can and they are very understanding. Relatively quiet neighborhood, and they really work to keep our community up to date and appealing.
The neighborhood is quiet and the location is close to everything. I love the app to make payments and submit maintenance requests. I’ve had to submit more maintenance requests than expected but the work seems to get done quickly.
My boys and I love living here, everyone is extremely friendly and makes you feel at home. Whenever we have maintenance issues it’s always a great turn around with the same day service.