Landscaping used to be more lush and more well maintained than now. Now you see dryness, dying grass and full of weeds. Fitness machines are very outdated.

I have lived on this property going 3 years and the change in neighborhood environment has changed drastically and not for the better. Very loud and inconsiderate neighbors and tenants not picking up their pet waste..

I love the neighborhood, but the apartment is outdated, dark and stuffy. There needs to be a ceiling fan with lights on it downstairs. Its always super cold upstairs and warm and stuffy downstairs. Also, the cabinets are outdated and painted. There should be a microwave over the stove so it does not have to take up counter space in the already small kitchen. There should be a new cabinet in the bathroom also.

A lot of noise coming from the unit above.There is not enough padding to buffer the noise. The wood in the cabinets is rotten. Bathroom tub has rust.

I really like the floor plan for the 2 bedroom with 2 story. It makes us feel like home. The courtyard is nice & clean and quiet. Never a problem with parking.

I have lived at The Glades for 3+ years. I chose the property because of the location and amenities. The neighborhood/street we live off is safe. I have never run into any issues - ever. Everything you would ever need is in a couple mile radius around the complex: Publix, Seminole County Trail, restaurants, parks, etc. It's a great central location.. close to I-4 (SR 434 & SR 436). The apartments are definitely older. Although they remodeled the kitchen area, adding a backsplash (which does look very nice), the appliances and cabinets are clearly dated. Frank, maintenance manager, is great. He always has a positive attitude and will help you at any hour of the day - or weekend. I haven't spoken much with the new management in the leasing office.

So far it has been ok. There were some issues at first but they were fixed, the only thing that is a bit uncomfortable is trying to find a parking spot for our second car.

I've lived here for 4 years and things have been pretty good overall. The new management team is very attentive and I see an effort to improve

Improve lighting on property. Remove bushes at entrance behind tree since it blocks the view of the road forcing the driver to pull up into the pedestrian crosswalk.

Great maintenance staff and community of neighbors. Wish there was a better gym and more community gatherings. Parking numbers should be redone and should offer more guest spots. Overall good pace.

this community is great to live in. Ive been living here for years and have no complaints. very quiet and in a great neighborhood. Staff is great and quick to answer questions and/or concerns.

I moved in here 2 years ago and it's been more or less a pleasant stay. The staff is helpful and attentive, the neighborhood is quiet and the neighbors are friendly.

I've been here for almost 4 years and I love it. Other than the huge spike in rent this year still like being here. Michelle is awesome love yer

I have lived at the Glades for 3 years. The buildings are older, but I find them cozy. Rent in Central Florida is steadily increasing and I'm not seeing much in return, but that's the market. I would recommend anyone to live here for the location. Frank is awesome.

Just moved in and have had maintenance issues that really do get taken care of. Don’t like the fact you hat the trash guys leave the gates open after collection. Didn’t like the note on my door stating my rent was late by $23.80 when I stood in the office a week prior to it being due with the manager who read me the amount I owed. The letter was tacky too!!

Small and quiet, this complex is comfortable and close to anything you want to visit. I've been here since 2015 so I've seen a variety of leasing agents come and go, so it can be hard to feel connected, and parking can be a challenge

Great price and value. Also a good location. Office staff is nice but oftentimes is not at the office during business hours, so they could use some additional staff.

Apartments are dated but still nice. Staff is always friendly as well. The downside to living in this community is the price of rent for what you get.

My wife and I moved here to The Glades from a much larger community with about the same amount of amenities, I can definitely say our place here at The Glades feels a lot more like home. The office staff has been amazing so far and do all they can to make this a great community.

I love the park like setting, clean and quite nice neighborhood. I also love the fact that all the shops and stores are close by. The staffs are friendly and helpull.

I love the staff thus far and the neighborhood is fairly quiet. The apartment itself is spacious and I love the kitchen and the living room space. The walls are kind of thin as far as noise level, but all in all loving my space for the 2 weeks I’ve stayed in it.

Everything has been good. but the landscaping and the maintenance of the buildings has been worse than before this company bought the glades. I love living there. The pool is not clean like it used to be. I used to feel like I lived in a luxury place, not anymore. My ac was leaking for more than 2 months before they fixed it because they dont hire enough maintenance workers. I wish this new company didnt buy the glades.

Townhouse is great. A little outdated but functional. Very quiet neighborhood which is fantastic I just wish the potholes and roads in the community would be fixed.

Much better than previous owners. Rent is a little high and problems with pest control but still like the layouts and the location. Would keep living here.

Nice quiet place to live. Management always willing to help. Apartment comfortable. Maintenance quick to respond to any issues or concerns. Everyone is super polite.