The Glades

Really don't know what or who is overseeing our property. NO communication with office and residents. Brought concerns to several staff members and given a million and 1 excuses
Landscaping used to be more lush and more well maintained than now. Now you see dryness, dying grass and full of weeds. Fitness machines are very outdated.
Not sure why residents are being charged effective Jan. 1st $35 for trash pick up when we don't use the service. A large amount rent increase with no explanations. Which at this point won't matter because nothing seems to change.
I have lived on this property going 3 years and the change in neighborhood environment has changed drastically and not for the better. Very loud and inconsiderate neighbors and tenants not picking up their pet waste..
Since New Management took over, We have not been happy when it comes to community activities. Since new owners have taken over, there has not been any activity for community residence. Sadly, we may not renew our lease after 3 years here with new management.
I'm comfortable living here, and I've really had no complaints. I've been lucky with my neighbors, and how close grocery, shopping and restaurants are you just can't beat it. Apartments are just over priced in my opinion.
I love the neighborhood, but the apartment is outdated, dark and stuffy. There needs to be a ceiling fan with lights on it downstairs. Its always super cold upstairs and warm and stuffy downstairs. Also, the cabinets are outdated and painted. There should be a microwave over the stove so it does not have to take up counter space in the already small kitchen. There should be a new cabinet in the bathroom also.
We have have been residents a little over 3 month now and have little complaints until recently. The parking needs to be improved due to visitors not being able to find parking and as a resident, if someone is parked in your spot you are forced to struggle to finding parking. Staff is nice some of the time but can be difficult if you a ask for something.
A lot of noise coming from the unit above.There is not enough padding to buffer the noise. The wood in the cabinets is rotten. Bathroom tub has rust.
I moved from Timberlake to the Glades. Ok minus a few things and that whoever had this unit. As had roaches so I’m spraying like crazy to not see any. As well as panels of wood on the patio but we’re working on it.