The Grad

3.6

3.6

Honestly speaking, it's a very nice building with a good view and beautiful areas. However, the management can really do better, especially those who are in charge. I heard there was a change in staff so I hope it's better this time.
the community seemed lovely, wonder how it is on a normal day as it seemed not to active the day I went. I wish I could have seen more of the building(s), like the sky deck section and rooftop(if there is one).
Despite having to live here during a Pandemic, My first year at The Grad was amazing. The next chapter of my life definitely started when I moved in. I lived here with my best friend, met some new amazing people in the building, and had more freedom to explore Downtown San Jose. If it wasn’t for The Grad, I wouldn’t have found out my tolerance for certain people and their behaviors and know who are real and not. Thank you Grad San Jose for this past year and here’s to another leasing term.
Management was unhelpful in stressful situations, but hopefully the new management will be better. The pool is nice and the place has a great view.
I love the apartment and the surrounding community. The room is amazing and the amenities are always very nice. I wish we had the opportunity to do more community activities, but overall it has been a great experience.
1 star
It was alright. Hallways smelled awful and cheap appliances. Terrible management and really loud bc the walls are thin. I moved out so that says a lot right there
It was not a great time to move in due to Covid and the amenities being closed. It says dog friendly but the bedrooms have carpet and that wasn’t ideal for a puppy.
Living in the grad was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed spending my senior year in this apartment. I would recommend the grad to any SJSU students looking for housing.
I move in in August & I couldn't be more excited! The leasing office has been nothing but kind to me & my roommate. They've guided us step by step to make the process easier for us and we couldn't be more grateful.
1 star
Has to be the worst place I’ve ever lived. Management is terrible and it’s run by college students who don’t know what they’re doing. The elevators haven’t worked consistently for the entire year I’ve lived here and I cannot wait to leave!