The Grad

3.5

3.5

Juliane
about 5 hours ago
Good living area the pool and hot tub are really great. The gym is nice, the room are too. They need to fix the issues with the elevators. Good room size and it’s really nice to have a personal bathroom.
Xhitlali
about 6 hours ago
So freaking tired of it here 😭 nothing works and my neighbors are annoying as hell. Floors have literally been peeing for 2 years and it’s amazing how many times our sink can break. Overall rating: boooo 🍅🍅🍅
Verified Resident
about 11 hours ago
Moved in recently and my room was missing a drawer and blinds. I received my drawer but it was all dusty and had hairs inside. And it's been a week and I still haven't received word on when I will be getting my blinds installed. Also the walls/doors are really thin within the apartment so I can hear everything going on outside my room. There is no mask enforcement policy. The security looks like a joke honestly I'd probably feel safer calling my grandma to guard the building. And finally there are definitely not enough elevators or parking spots in the building.
Julia
about 11 hours ago
Not fun, do not recommend, but it's good for what you get. Walls are paper thin, staff is unfriendly (except three people at the welcome desk), staff hardly ever wears their mask, elevators break all the time, lots of dust, not enough parking for residents, can't break lease.
Hailey
about 11 hours ago
Living here has been pretty convenient and nice. For the most part I've had no problems. The beginning of the school year was pretty loud but it has mellowed out a lot.
Kendon
about 11 hours ago
The Grad is one of the cheapest places to rent which comes with it's problems. Elevators break frequently, flooring was peeled, key fobs/door unlocks don't work well. One of the pros of living here though is it's close proximity to campus
Chantel
about 12 hours ago
it hasn’t been a full week since i have moved in but it has been pretty good so far. can’t wait to meet new friends and see where living here during school takes me
Sarah
about 12 hours ago
I do feel like the Grad has safety and organizational issues. My friend’s car has gotten broken into twice while being in the parking garage. I also have issues in locating my packages that are sent the Grad.
Drew
about 12 hours ago
Living at the grad has been a good experience so far. Everything is very close and convenient the school is basically across the street and the spaces are nice.
Carolina
1 day ago
I have been having a few issues during my first week of moving in. But so far I love the location, the view I have from my room and the gym.