The Grad

3.6

3.6

My experience at the grad has not been the best. The maintenance staff were very rude to me when they entered my apartment. Also, the elevators here are ridiculous being that they are hardly every functioning properly. I also think that the monitoring of guests and residents coming in and out is annoying. There’s no reason why some days I have to check in and other days nobody looks my way. In addition, I find it absurd that upon move in my unit was a complete mess. The common areas were left filthy and with holes in the walls. My bedroom was not thoroughly cleaned as there were stains on both the carpets and walls. Its really upsetting that I pay so much money for something that is not worth it.
Our room/apartment itself is greats. Love the cleanliness and the in unit washer and dryer as well as the utilities being included in the rent. Furniture is also nice. Only complaint is the dirtiness of the rest of the facility and the fact that all the amenities are practically useless now.
The washer and dryer were broken for almost 2 months over the summer and the elevators hardly ever work! Which makes it difficult for when I have to go to classes in person now.
It has been a pretty good experience. I enjoy the security and how safe I feel here. There are inconveniences such as the elevators, but it is what it is.
This is my second year living at the grad. I would say a lot of good things have come since I moved in but also a lot of problems. The elevators never work and at one point none of them worked which in case of someone who can’t use the stairs that is a hazard. Otherwise I love the view and the events they have to bring the residents together. The gym is very nice.
-Nice view -Close to campus -Furnished -Most residents are students that have no respect for the place -Noisy on weekends -Elevators takes forever during heavy foot traffic class hours -Elevators break often due to inconsideration residents
Relatively affordable, slow elevators but my calves are nice from the stairs. Hot tub is underrated, yoga center is nice, fitness center is cool.
Great! The apartment hallway is always clean. The gym is tidy and the equipment is in good shape. I would appreciate if stolen items would be replaced such as pool balls or gym equipment.
August 2020 - June 2021 old roommates broke the rules, lied about it, and also I had obnoxiously loud neighbors. The grad didn't follow their own protocol laid out in the lease agreement so I don't plan on living here after my current lease ends.
Overall pretty good. Maintenance requests take way too long and multiple of ours have been marked as complete when we never even heard back.