The Grad

3.6

3.6

The place and is nice and new and the people there are very welcoming. There are a lot of amenities and they have safety procedures in order to protect themselves and their residents from COVID.
The experience has been good. The elevators are always breaking down which is not great. The gym and other amenities should be available at all hours of the day.
I love living here, being I downtown is amazing. Just wish covid wasn't a thing. With the increased security, I feel that it has been a little more taxed trying to get into the garage.
HHS she yeh she said she bend d d d sbbsbdbebe was the only person that had a little bit of the yyyyy he had a little more to me and I didn’t like the one
It's a great building but the security isn't good. You can easily get anywhere in the building without a fob key. Elevators are trash and all the bullshit from Ryan Baker isn't exactly helping.
My experience at the grad has been alright. The grad could improve itself in general. Just listen to the residents that live there and your reviews would be a lot better. Rush the process of getting everything back together. Get the 24 hour security like you showcased. The stores, the Starbucks in place. Covid isn’t as much of a big issue anymore since we’re already in yellow tier. Keep moving the process and don’t price everything so high for the student residents. Also, be mindful of everything you post.
Management and communication with them could be better. Amenities are great. Rooms seem cheaply built, as my walls tend to squeak randomly. Expensive.
At first I wasn't really feeling it but now I enjoy living here. I enjoy Teresa during the weekends at the front desk to greet me. I also appreciate Calvin.
Ridiculously expensive for a building that wasn’t even done. Loud building, unfinished, amenities barely just now opened, etc. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO GET OUT OF MY LEASE
Now that the pool and the gym are opened up a little more, my experience here is great. I love how the grad is making us feel safe with more security onsite.