The Grad

3.5

3.5

Camila
about 6 hours ago
I have lived here for 2 years and so far it has been great. I have made friends with the residents and have gotten closer to the ones I had. The pool is beautiful and super fun when everyone is gathered there on a hot day. The staff is excellent and super sweet especially the cleaning ladies.

Nicholas
about 23 hours ago
Started on the app and right away was welcomed. Very excited to start up everything and looking forward to the rest of this upcoming year with school and all.

Luca
1 day ago
The Grad's location is so convenient as the school campus is next block. The place has everything for all your needs. I love all the amenities like the pool area and the gym. The only thing I wish for is more security as safety is an issue often.

Xena
Thank you for getting me in so soon I was desperate looking for a place and the staff got me a lease so quick and helped me get into the unit I wanted.

Casey
it was amazing. I enjoy the gym and the pool area a lot. It is rally nice to live here and call it my home. I love how it comes with furniture and how clean it is.

Azul
Very good! Such an amazing place to create new relationships and bonds with your surroundings as well as your roommates and unit mates. Perfect place to live if you’re a first timer.

Shawn
A very accepting and inviting community that I am very happy to be apart of. I hope the year is filled with great memories and times. Cant wait!

Anthony
I love the grad it’s so nice . I especially like how everything is right here in one spot. Gym,pool,study rooms,all that a college student needs is right here and it’s right across from campus

Maha
So far I am impressed with the apartment complex but I have yet to see how management runs. I like the area around and it’s very close to campus.

Raven
Very disappointed. The lobby, hallways, elevators and stairs are always dirty and sticky. The staff pick and choose when they want to respond to emails. More expensive than it’s worth and feels very disorganized.