The Grand 1501

3.8

3.8

Michaela
Definition of “you get what you pay for”. It’s affordable and inexpensive but not a great place to live. Staff can sometimes have an attitude and in our experience its hard to get things accomplished without speaking to the property manager directly.

Terla
The bath tubs need a different Type of paint mine keeps peeling off other than that my experience has been satisfactory I love that the bills are bundled in to the rent it makes it much easier to pay bills.

Alvaro
The experience has been very good, the neighbors are not annoying, it has been a good experience, the only thing that the rent is a little high

Pat
For most part have been very happy here. Maintenance guy is super nice and always on the ball! Rent is reasonable when yiu add in utilities and cable plus the internet. Grounds are kept very nice except for when kids get a little rowdy. LOL!

Albert
Worst place I have ever lived. There were roaches everywhere. And then when I complained about them. They made up lease violations up to and including made criminal allegations against me.

Andre
The new manager Rachel has been awesome. The place its self leaves some things to be desired. The staff tries but their hands seem to be tied on a lot of things

Brandon
Could be better communication to renters aren’t that great. They only get back to you after you hound them daily. Then will help you right away

Kristian
The apartment is OK. Water gets cut off at least once a month. Maintenance usually gets back quickly, but you'll need to follow up if they do not fix everything in one trip.

Abigail
I would have rated it higher if our move in went better. First we were told to wait until our unit was clean to go tour it well long story short the unit wasn’t clean until the move-in date… but once we moved in the unit was not clean… so we waited for no reason. Then right after we moved in our fridge ended up freezing over and we had to throw out about $300 worth of groceries. But it gets better… later that same evening, our bedroom flooded and I had to get a new cord for my work computer. Needless to say that there were both minor and major issues. I will commend the maintenance team because they were wonderful with helping me out with all of my issues.

Iris
Mi experiencia de Estes apartamentos han sido bueno me an arreglaron las cosas y cada vez que descompone algo viene. Y me lo arreglan otras cosas de este lugar esque son responsables y asta los años que llevo jo he tendido ningún problema con el servicio estoy encantada con los servicios de los pártamentos