The Grand 1501

3.8

3.8

Darlene
1 day ago
Christina has been instrumental in the improvement The Grand and The Ivy has seen over the last year. Christina's style of management reminds of a quote from the late President Teddy Roosevelt, "People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care." Like Christina, President Roosevelt was young when he took the job and had endless energy.

Devin
1 day ago
Needs more work but safe neighborhood not so much there, lots of food places close, lotta traffic, it’s OK for a person that has low income.

Kathryn
So far I’ve had a pleasant experience here at the grand I love the location of my apartment and I have had no problems so far I enjoyed living here

Richard
Great value for the price, maintenance is sometimes iffy but majority of the time they address the problems, there are some rules that I don’t agree with but nothing to make me not want to leave

Ruby
Y'all are awesome. I love living here. The community is great and everyone is so wonderful and amazing. If anyone is looking for a new place to live I will definitely for sure be sure to suggest that they move in to this apartment complex right away

Rosalind
I have renewed my lease. I appreciate the communication with management. I appreciate the monthly activities. I must if all appreciate a Safe and clean living environment Thank you

Albert
1 star
Worst management around. Bring issues to their attention and they try and hit you with all kinds of lease violations and then try to evict you instead of fixing all the issues. Mold and roaches are insane in these apartments

Michaela
The only real perk I find about leaving here is the utility bundle that is offered. Otherwise we aren’t huge fans of The Grand. You can’t trust maintenance, usually the people they are constantly rotating through in the office (staff has changed so much and so often) all give you different answers about different things, switching units when we renewed was a horrific experience. Overall, we can’t wait to get out of here when we can find something comparable to the price.

Kevin
Good and affordable apartments. They could use a more of maintenance on these apartments and not just cover up on the issues the apartments have. Neighbors are a bit messy picking up after themselves.

Kristian
about 2 months ago
It's OK, but when I moved in THE AC was broken and then my bathroom had mold and still hasnt been fully fixed. We also had leaks in the pantry and bathroom. More recently the AC had. A leak but that was quickly fixed.