VEDA

Really disappointed. Upon moving in to what we thought was going to be a great new start, we were given keys to a unit that was never cleaned and have a huge list of issues. Its been a week now and nothing has been fixed.
Building management our terrible. Very slow and unprofessional. They don't finish things like repairs that needs to be done. They promised me a credit for not having the unit ready when i moved in, and never received it yet. (two months already)
I’ve submitted maintenance requests and they aren't responded to. I even told the leasing office and they still haven’t sent maintenance. One request involved my oven and a piece missing that covers the flames.
The appliances are Cheap. The apartment building, elevators, everything other than the lobby is DIRTY. There is Trash everywhere and you can tell that the residents don’t respect the facility. And how do you shut electricity off for 12 hours??
Terrible amenities. Elevators are always broken. Water gets shut off every other week. The maintenance team doesn't lock your door after completing a service. Not a safe or secure place to live. Homeless and other trespassers are able to easily let themselves in, then camp out in the stairwells or destroy the mailboxes.
Living in this building has been one nightmare after the other. Management is completely inept and there are still unresolved issues from when I moved in 2 years ago. Management constantly sends inadequate notice of entry which does not meet the 24 hour window required, they have entered my apartment multiple times without any notice whatsoever, and they ofter turn off water or power without remembering to send out notice to residents in advance. This has been an unbearable living experience.
Horrendous living experience. The shared amenities are not taken care of. The grills are broken year round. The gym is unsanitary. My neighbor blasts music, screams, yells, and smokes cigarettes on his balcony (despite this being a non-smoking community) at all hours of the day, every day. I have been raising concerns for months, and nothing has been done to resolve this. Living here feels like living in my own personal hell/torture chamber. I cannot wait until my lease expires and I can move out.
constant smell of weed throughout the halls, floors have been remodeled but you can't tell because people let their dogs pee on the floor. Rent went up because they said there will be changes inside the unit but nothing has changed yet. Elevator is constantly broken down.
I didn’t see anyone out here in this apt outside as it is in the renovation from a quiet long time.so I wish i can see some one if at least eminities are completed .
Dissatisfaction the community rooms, yoga and spin studio are not allowed to be used. My oven was installed wrong, the floors were not done right. My toilet doesn’t work right, always has issues. The fireplace doesn’t work. The closet doors are dirty and stick, they have spider webs and leafs in them from being left outside.