The Grand at Domain

4.7

4.7

So far we have had the best experience. Staff members are attentive and friendly. Residents all seem friendly and respectful. The apartment its self is fantastic and our pups are loving all of the walks to the nearby trail. We do wish that the "dog area" was gated for safety reasons. Other than that no real complaints.
I just moved into The Grand and I absolutely love how professional and supportive the staff is. Not to mention the fresh bouquet of flowers in the lobby each week!
Experience has been great. Leasing and maintenance staff are attentive and seek to provide a great resident experience. We ar every happy with our choice
We just recently moved in but loving our experience here so far! From the front desk and leasing office to our neighbors, everyone has been so nice!
Building management and staff are quick to respond to inquiries and maintenance requests. The residents events are very welcoming and fun. In general the neighbor are friendly too.
Nice place but took me 1.5 months to get internet because the unit wasn't wired properly and the shower leaks like you wouldn't believe. It's no fun having to mop up every time you use it and when you have guests over it makes you look like a jenk.
Never had a problem since living here. Staff are super friendly, maintenance guys always helpful, concierge always nice and well mannered. Quiet building and neighborhood
Great staff, great area, great apartment. Concierge does a great job, we have access to multiple gyms. Parking is easy, and I can get from the garage to my door in a few minutes.
All apartments are about the same when you rent in the higher end. Only management makes a difference. Managers at the grand make the difference. They work hard to keep their tenants
Beautiful property. Tremendous staff. Perfect location. Outstanding amenities. Very safe and secure place to live, and everything you need is within walking distance.