The Grand at Domain

Beautiful complex with the friendliest and most helpful staff! Move in had been a breeze as well as getting deliveries. The building is well maintained and I love coming home!
My fiance and I just moved in together and we LOVE our new home at "The Grand." The amenities are amazing, the staff goes above and beyond, and they have welcomed our fur baby as their own. It has it's typical hiccups that go along with apartment/vertical living, but hey, that's apartment life. We COULD NOT be happier with our decision to choose The Grand as our first home together.
Awesome place, the events are awesome! Wish there were more! Construction around the building puts a hamper on raising a dog here, but that's really my only complaint.
Absolutely love it here! Close to everything, but enough separation from the domain to have peace and quiet. Love the finishes and the top notch appliance package. Service is outstanding as well. Really incredible complex!
Staff is amazing , front desk as well . Love it Management are super nice and professional , Building is always neat and clean . Building is close to restaurants , bars , everything we need .
Day 1 of moving in, already such a wonderful experience! From making sure we were able to pick up our keys (late at night) to leaving a sweet welcome note with robes. We already love it here!!
Made move in very easy for me. Very friendly staff. They were always willing to help me out. Great place to live. I would definitely recommend the grand to anyone.
Everything is wonderful, the staff is awesome especially Gary! He’s so kind & always helpful when I have questions! Really love living here!
Feel right at home from day one, and so does my dog Peyton. The proximity to the dog park and the dog run on the first floor behind the property is great! The Grand Residences is like living in a boutique hotel. The staff are warm and friendly, and the property is exceptionally well maintained.
Great start. Joe & team are friendly & helpful. The building is wonderful, exercise room well designed with latest equipment. Pool not large but good dipping pool to cool off