The Grand at Domain

4.7

4.7

Elizabeth
I have loved living at the grand! My favorite gathering so far as been at dos salsas for snacks and drinks. It was really nice of the building to put that together for the residents!

Jesus
Best place in the domain! Been here as long as we can and will continue to stay here. There is just one lazy jerk who thinks they can park anywhere anytime.

Khaleel
The grand at the domain has been one of the best apartments I’ve ever lived at, exceeds every expectations. I would recommend this apartment to anyone in the market

Aubrielle
about 2 months ago
The employees that work here are so kind and helpful. I love how welcomed I feel coming home it’s so nice! I wish there was some kind of visitor parking pass for a certain time to park in the garage so it’s not far for my guest to walk.

Brent
2 months ago
So far the staff, maintenance crew, and amenities have been great! Very pleased with the cleanliness, response times and attentiveness of all the folks here. We appreciate it!!

Vito
3 months ago
We just moved in from NYC and we couldn't be happier to live at the Grand. The building is extremely new, always clean and well cared for. The stuff is absolutely amazing! Finally a place we can call home!

Jesus
3 months ago
Best place to live in the Domain. Extremely secure and quiet. Wonderful staff and clean property. Management is very responsive and friendly.

Elizabeth
4 months ago
We love it here! We have only been here for about 2 weeks now and we are so happy with the apartment, staff, and amenities! With the intense heat we’ve been experiencing I’m just the most excited about how great the AC is!

Adriana
4 months ago
Everything good so far but missing a coffee machine (a real one with espresso and that kind) Stephanie is the best !! Also, I love the fact that we have a concierge all the time.

Carissa
4 months ago
I like the apartment and the facility. The amenities are nice. If I had to change some thing it would be to have some plants and trees in the courtyard that would attract birds. There’s nothing living in the courtyard. For those of us who have balconies facing the courtyard there’s nothing to really see. It would increase the quality of life to have some real life as in plants and that would hopefully attract some birds. The walls are pretty thin and you can hear every step from the people above. Those are some of my complaints. However the staff is amazing, communication is good