The Grand at Domain

4.8

4.8

Very nice amenities! Friendly and helpful staff and concierge. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to live in the domain without being right on top of the bars and shops.
Just moved in but so far it’s a gorgeous building with great amenities and fantastic staff. Really looking forward to being a part of the community and getting a lot of great work done here.
The best apartments to live in! The staff and neighbors are super friendly! Very beautiful inside and out, couldn’t have asked for a better place to live. Very close to everything which is a bug plus !
So far the experience has been solid, maintenance has been prompt and efficient in responses. Front desk is always polite and courteous. Facilities are maintained well.
Honestly, this has been the best apartment experience I've had thus far. The staff has been very responsive and friendly. They seem to truly take their job seriously. My only complaint is that the neighbor above me stomps too much. Other than that, this has been a grand(pun intended) experience.
I love The Grand at the Domain! The property is beautiful, and the staff really strives to make the living experience exceptional. If I ever need anything, I know the leasing staff is there for us.
I just moved in about 2 weeks ago and absolutely love it! Kourtney was really helpful with the leasing and move in process. She answered all my questions and was really knowledgeable. The apartment is beautiful and my only complaint is the construction noise.
Since we got here at the Grand at the domain, all community staff has been very friendly . Also, everyone has been very helpful since move in.
The staff is very professional, courtesy, and attentive to detail. Property is pristine and extremely secure. I couldn’t be more happy with any other location in the domain.
Good experience with the brand new and high end apartment and the nice dog park across the street. Would recommend anyone to come and live here.