The Grand at Domain

4.7

4.7

Katie
Easiest move in EVER! Staff is so friendly and the apartment exceeded our expectations. The amenities are amazing. The community and clean and quiet 🤍
Polly
The apartments are well done and the amenities and location are nice. But what sets The Grand apart for me is the helpful staff. Everyone from the maintenance, to the front desk to the office are very friendly and helpful!
Daniel
Great apartments and great community! Walkable distance to the Domain shopping and restaurants area. It is my first apartment since I moved to Austin and my experience has been amazing so far.
Chris
Been awesome so far- lived on the 3rd floor for the first 14 months and then did a mid lease transfer to the 7th floor when a balcony unit became available and it's a really great spot to live.
Gillian
about 2 months ago
We’ve just moved in. So far it’s quiet. We haven’t met many people yet but hoping that the community events will help. The staff are all really nice and helpful
Derion
about 2 months ago
The Grand has been a remarkable place to reside. The community events, happy hours and breakfasts have been a wonderful touch. The staff is very friendly and the concierge team is amazing. I highly recommend this place to many.
Jesus
2 months ago
Renewed our lease because we love this building so much. The staff, people, and privacy is the best in the domain. We hope to stay as long as we can here.
Khaleel
3 months ago
Everyone’s been so friendly helping me get moved in and have answered all my questions. Knowing I can always go down stairs and ask anyone any questions makes it easy
Drew
4 months ago
Overall, this has been a very pleasant experience. I have renewed my lease. The staff has been great and the residents are awesome as well. Looking forward to meeting more residents.
Imene
4 months ago
Great apartments, spacious and clean. Great staff, Gary is sweet and always there to help and answer questions with a big smile. All good except for the street (cars) noise that doesn’t stop if your apartment is facing Burnett.