I love it and the people are so friendly. Feeling secure was very important for me and my parents and the staff made it feel like my home away from home.

Affordable. Haven’t had any issues at all. Would recommend for student housing. Very close to all three campuses. Have a lot of community events.

Everyone has been so helpful. What an overjoying staff! Thank you guys so much for taking the time to perfect the craft. Maintenance is on time, campus is clean. 10/10.

The staff is fun and great and they always try to put on fun events. Sometimes certain things can go slowly like the perks and rewards but I like living here.

It’s great here. It’s the perfect mix of quality living and affordable pricing. The pool is great although I wish maintenance was better. Other than that it’s great.

So far, my experience at the Grand has been amazing. They have been helpful with any issues I have had so far, and they make living here so enjoyable with all of the breakfasts, lunches and dinners and the activities.

It’s nice overall.. could be better. There’s plenty of parking. The pool is well-kept. The gym is amazing, including the equipment. The complex is very clean.

It’s a great community with wonderful people. I love all the different amenities and all the different food you guys get us I love it here and can’t wait to spend another year here

I enjoy the many benefits of living here, specifically the coffee . The leasing agents and manager are also very welcoming and friendly. I a

I love the grand! Maintenance is very quick, the staff is very friendly, and I love that my apartment feels like a little house instead of an apartment.

A very great place to live ... I really love the community ♥️They are very affordable places to stay ... good place for college students.... they keep us top of things

I really do like it here and I would recommend it to others. I attend UA, so it is a bit far from campus, but I HIGHLY appreciate the provided shuttle. It has allowed me to save money on purchasing an expensive school parking pass and on gas as well. I also like how fast the maintenance service is. Within a day of submitting a request the issue is taking care of. The amenities are really nice is well. If I wasn't graduating I would probably renew.

There is a very nice staff and beautiful facility. I had no trouble or complications through the entire lease signing process. I have only left four stars in hopes of improvement considering I have not yet moved in.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Living here has gotten better under new management and the staff is usually friendly however many of the apartments could use a facelift or touch up in some areas. Parking is also becoming an issue again

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Nice amenities, nice apartments, staff is often pleasant and good to work with. Those are certainly a five star experience. My only complaints are the gravel in the parking lots that gets tracked into our apartments and the noise that can sometimes be a little extreme at night. People driving by with loud music and revving engines past midnight and people yelling on balconies at the same hours.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Love the neighborhood and how big the rooms are. The staff can be helpful sometimes. The amenities that come with the place are amazing. I love it here.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Great place to live. Staff is quick to respond and always polite. amenities are great & so are events put on by the staff. glad I chose to live here!

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The Grand is a lovely place. There are some issues with dogs poop being everywhere. All in all, it’s a great place to stay during my time in Tuscaloosa.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I've really liked living here: noise hasn't been an issue, the people that live here are nice, the staff are always super nice and do their best to help, maintenance has always been prompt, the pool is awesome, the workout room has an awesome range of machines and free weights, the clubhouse always has free coffee and the study rooms are nice, the 5 bedroom townhouse has a large kitchen (love) and the bedrooms are spacious too, having your own bathroom is awesome, parking is never an issue and visiting friends don't have to worry about being towed, the bus to campus is reliable, and the Grand is far enough away from campus that traffic isn't awful and you can escape the noise/ craziness of college students during party/ darty season

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I really enjoy living at the Grands. Nothin suspect, young people and all are really friendly. I enjoy using the gym and pool area as well as the volleyball and basketball court (in summer)

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I really like living here! Great and friendly staff and the houses we live in are affordable. Only improvement could be the thickness of the walls. Unfortunately you here everything from your flat mates..

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I still haven't received my TV and I've been living here since August and its now the middle of December. There are so many more problems I'v experience since I've been living here.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Living here has been great! The apartments are very spacious and the staff is wonderful to work with. I would recommend living here to anyone looking for a wonderful student housing apartment!

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I love all the amenities and the staff. The thanksgiving dinner was really nice and a great time. I can’t wait to see what is in store for the winter holiday.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

No complaints. I enjoy the location, as well as, the mini events that’s are offered for us. Recently saw a new vending machine in a different section of the club house that made it more convenient after hours.