The Grand at Rum Creek

1,035 Reviews

4.2

1,035 Reviews

Kaliylah
It is pretty cool, I enjoy living here. It is pretty affordable. This apartment also has great amenities. It was an ideal place to live. The staff was nice.
Katarina
Office staff are very nice and accept all my packages without complaint! Sometimes things outside are a little shady, but I like inside my apartment.
Casey
I like living here most days but my apartment has had an issue with roaches, no matter how many times pest control sprays for them. But otherwise the apartment is spacious and comfortable. And the perks are pretty awesome.
KeAsija
My experience at The Grand at Rum Creek has been amazing so far. I am able to save money and attend school ever since I moved here. It has taken a lot off my shoulder so I am very thankful for this. I highly recommend anyone to apply at The Grand at Rum Creek for your future living.
Zikiria
Love it here as well I love everything about the grand especially the staff definitely a great place to stay .Also the rent here is reasonable .
Caellin
Usually helpful people who look forward to helping you with any issue you have at the grand. From maintenance to payment issues, they are there to help.
Hudson
There is constantly gun fire here it’s getting out of hand. I have never heard or seen The Grand attempt to solve this problem. Me and my friends feel unsafe
Shaniya
Overall nice place. The staff is sometimes rude. They don’t move with a sense of urgency. However the space available is really nice. But they also fail to make sure each stairwell is clean and has light for residents.
Katherine
everyone who works at the grand has been very helpful and friendly when it comes to dealing with any issues. there have been a few instances with guns at the apartment but aside from that it’s a good place to live.
Dionte
Beautiful viewings lovely people this place is wonderful I love it here wouldnt want to stay anywhere else best place to stay in Tuscaloosa and your not far from anything everything is literally down the street