This is my first apartment experience and it's been great so far. I have great roommates and the staff is very welcoming. It's nice to know I'm safe with the security that they have.

awesome management, always willing to help in any way they can with any problems that may occur. clean, nice apartments. awesome pool and clubhouse.

I think it’s great: maintenance responds quick. I don’t have any real complaints except the gates. I think it would be nice if we were given a gate code that would allow our friends to come into the gate without calling us.

The Aparment was really dirty when we moved in. But after cleaning everything and puuting up some personal stuff I feel at home at Grand at Rum Creek!

Staying at The Grand has been a wonderful experience for me. I never have any problems with my neighbors. Whenever there is an issue maintence does an amazing job at solving the problem. I enjoy living here !

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

It’s Amazing So Far. Friendly People & Dope Amenities. Can’t Wait For Summer. It’ll Be A Blast I’m Sure. Thanks For Being So Helpful As Well

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Very nice apartment layouts. Great atmosphere. Downside is not having an entrance gate on each side. Only an exit towards building 1800. But overall, a great place to love.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Pleasant stay during my first year's stay and have always been surviced by maintenance and employees of the front office. I enjoy that my mail has always arrived timely and undamaged

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Signing my lease was easy, the community seems nice and the press for rewards, while nice enough, seems a bit pushy. I don't really know about living there as I haven't moved in, however.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I live in a one bedroom & though it lacks storage, it’s an overall great experience. Security is great, gym is great, and the overall community is just a great environment.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The staff is so sweet and I love the atmosphere here. Can’t wait to get to meet new people and hang out with new friends. Great place to live.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Super fun times all the time. Really enjoy the super fun people that live here having super fun times all the time. It is time now to go have super fun.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Everything is good and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They help you even after you signed the lease. Common areas are excellent too.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

as far as the tour and getting the leased signed,everything was good.i haven’t moved in yet so i’m not sure how things are exactly but by the looks of it,everything is good

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The staff is friendly and willing to help with anything you need. Maintenance is quick to respond. My only problem is overages, we never had any overages until November and now each of us has to pay an additional $25-$45 each month.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

My experience at the grand at rum creek has been good. I really enjoy the amenities such as tanning, the gym, and the pool. They also respond within 2 days to any maintenance issues.

My stay at The Grand is awesome, at first I didn’t think I’d like it but I fell in love. PAYING RENT THRERE IS AFFORDABLE BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS NICE.. Also the staff members are great as well.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

My experience at the grand at rum creek has been a very solid one. I have not had any problems with my apartment and that should say a lot when speaking on Tuscaloosa’s apartment scene.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I am excited to live at the Grand. The amenities are great, the location is nice, and the staff is friendly. I do wish there was a security guard on-grounds at all times; I wouldn’t mind paying an extra fee to know I’m safe.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

It has been so good I love it so much here it’s so fancy and I love having friends over and the staff is amazing and care so much about residents

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I’ve always been impressed with the apartment grounds and units. When I was there, I was tended to attentively and treated like they wanted me to be there. Everyone was nice and helpful

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

This community was an extremely beautiful, well kept and peaceful community. Everything was so beautiful that I felt like I was at a resort. The office staff was extremely accommodating and friendly also. It could not be better located and was amidst a lot of shopping, restaurants, transportation and schools. It offered amenities that most communities did not.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Most spacious, luxury student apartments in Tuscaloosa. Only drawback is it's kind of far from UA campus (15- maybe 20 minutes) but very close to shelton!

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Neighbors are polite. Clean neighborhood. Movie theatre. Pool.gym. close to school. Gated community. Friendly room mates. Manageable rent. Nice office personnel

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Prices are affordable and the front office does a great job of having events to build an inclusive campus community. The apartment that I am in is great. The location is calming and homelike. The staff is very helpful and friendly.