Good People and Good Staff Roll Tide! I like staying here it's been a good experience and it's good amenities and always helpful and they value residents

Okey so far. The cockroaches have been a problem but have been resolved. Under new management, you get fast feedback and your problems solved fast.

Have had an amazing experience. Staff is helpful and I really enjoy the events. Everything is kept clean and maintenance is quick to reapond.

Well I really do love the living space. Having my own room and bathroom is really nice. A downside is the distance from UA’s campus. I also really don’t appreciate the miscommunication when renewing a lease.

The extra activities and events are nice, but some of the amenities close earlier than I would prefer and maintenance can be a little unresponsive.

Great place! Tons of amenities and super helpful staff. Location is perfect and the size of the rooms are great for our needs. Would highly suggest

Overall good place to live for students near the University of Alabama. It has its issues mostly pertaining to a lack of security and cameras but the prices are fair compared to a lot of other places.

Get experience!! So happy that I have grest roommates and I get to enjoy my bedroom 😊 cannot wait to start decorating for the holidays and meet new people

I first heard of this place from my niece. She lived here while attending the University of Alabama. She spoke about the great amenities of the place such as 24 hour fitness center, swimming pool, computer center, & much more. I was looking for a place that could fit my needs and not cost a lot of money. I was in need of a place quick and that was in a good neighborhood. I didn't have any furniture and the fact the place came fully furnished was great! I was overwhelmed with how quickly the move in process was. The staff explained everything and made the process so easy. I was also excited about the incentives that came along with moving in. This has been a great experience for me living here and I would definitely recommend to anymore.

Kind, understanding, reasonable staff...great community and active residents...maintenance doesn’t take forever to do simple jobs either !!!

The management is not quick to respond with solutions to lease problems. I have had problems with communication but maintenance is definitely fast.

Very nice apartment complex. Could use some updated appliances but other than that, great places to live. Super spacious rooms, big living room and not too many loud noises.

The grand has been great. Great ammenities and always quick to fix any maintenance problems. I have lived here the past 2 years and loved it

Everyone is so helpful and accommodating. The staff is very friendly and inviting into the Grand. The first time I toured here I knew I'd be signing here.

I love the community , very peaceful . Every morning I am able to jog around the complex , with no problem . And the amenities are very nice.

I like living here because it is a beautiful residence and it is clean. I like that it is gated with police on the property to make me feel safe.

I've toured the facility and my move in date is scheduled for November 1st 2018 and I can't wait to move in I like all of what I see so far and I'll check back in soon to tell my further experiences

I have been living at the grand for a year now and I can honestly say I have had the best experiences. They are very friendly and will work with you if you have any problems dealing with your apartment unit .

It has been a great experience so far. Plan on living here next year. The only downfall was the carpets being so dirty. Everything seemed to be clean and worked fine.

Quiet complex. The apartments and rooms are spacious. Have addressed reported issues in a timely manner. Replaced items that needed to be replaced.

The community is beautiful. The units are more spacious than any other communities I’ve seen. Although it is furnished, the beds that are provided should be updated to something better, but I’d recommend getting a mattress topper just in case.

The apartment has been great for the price we pay and the value is definitely there. The amenities are on par with other complexes around Tuscaloosa but the gym could use some more strength training machines. My only negative experiences have come from the noise level (very loud vehicles and people in the parking lots at all different hours) and staff (maintenance and managers are polite, front office workers have been rude)

So far, the experience has been good. The amenities have been nice, the staff has mostly been professional and helpful, and the facilities have been very clean.

This is a nice place to life. The staff always tries to help and is most times friendly. Only four stars because in some situations they could've been more accommodating.

Is a great place to stay based on the price and the location on how conveniently located it is to everything. Has a nice gym and really cool clubhouse