The Grand at Rum Creek

4.2

4.2

Overall a good experience. Maintenance is friendly and super fast. Staff in front office is friendly but often not knowledgeable on rental topics such as insurance, leasing, etc. sometimes the parking lot is scary at night and super loud. I don’t appreciate that I pay to live in a “gated community” but the gates rarely ever work.
This’ll be my second year living here. I love how close it is to my job and other stores that I usually shop at. The community and staff are also super amazing.
The grand has been a great living experience. The amenities are amazing and the staff is pretty good at handling requests. The maintenance team is always quick and effective!
It’s been awesome so far! My roommates are cool and nice. It’s quiet at night. Good security through the night. I absolutely love it here! Only thing I don’t like is the parking. I never have a decent parking spot by my apartment
It’s great the people are nice and responsible the pool is great as well I love how u can meet new people and socialize with them without any problems
Office workers were always helpful every time we have visited or called for information. They always have the answer or will get an answer if unknown when contacted.
Although I had a rocky start, I've come to love The Grand. I had a great experience with the staff and the maintenance team. I enjoy all the things they have to offer, mainly the pool.
It’s not bad at all I really like the people here and the staff is great I would recommend this to my friends and family to stay here and the rent not bad either
Haven't moved in yet, but it was easy and simple thanks to the staff for me to get approved and sign my lease. It took only 2-3 days for the entire process with me having all the information they needed on hand. I want to say that the staff is just really great. The pool area is gorgeous as well. I was a guest there now I'm a resident I'm EXCITED!
it’s chill and i’m doing this so i can get a gift card hahahaha um yeah so that’s pretty much it. but i like the pool. it’s cool af and the stairs are horrible add an elevator pls