I love the environment the staff is great the pool is wonderful my teammates love the club house the games are fun I love to sit in the theater and watch tv

The staff at the Grand have been great so far. The amenities are awesome. I love the gym the most. It offers so much. I feel Safe with the gate and onsite police. I’m very pleased so far with my experience.

It's great. cannot wait to leave there in the fall. i do not know my roommates yet but i hope we get along. so excited. beyond ready to get back to tuscaloosa

Everyone I’ve met so far have been very helpful and friendly with the moving in process. The place is very affordable with great amenities. Would definitely recommend to any of my friends.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The biggest complaint I have is the staff, they are not able to relay information without going to their manager. Without the managers this place would crumble

Pretty great i mean we only had one attempted break in but the price is great and the gym is the best of any apartments in the area so all around will take.

The community is great. I love that it is gated. The apartments are luxiours for a great price. The furnished items that’s provided is in great condition.

I love life at The Grand! The ammenities are nice and always kept up, the bus drivers are super friendly, and the staff is very nice, helpful, and understanding.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

All the amenities are so awesome and I love all the free food! It’s nice to have the pool and be so close to the clubhouse. All the staff members are also so nice and accommodating!

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I enjoy living at the grand. I don’t understand why y’all had to resurface the pool during summer though. There was plenty of time before summer to do this. Also, I don’t enjoy waking up to yard work/trash runs at 8 am but other than that 9/10 recommend!

The apartments are so nice and cozy. My neighbors are very friendly. My family loves to come visit when I’m not able to make it home. They’re pet friendly!

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I truly appreciate the level of professionalism and courtesy that was extended to me. Easy process. Excited about the amenities. Mrs. Barbara was Great! I like the idea of being able to complete my application without having to drive to Tuscaloosa.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Had many problems with being about to live without a ton of restricts and disrespect to guests. I do enjoy the staff and living quarters themselves though.

Love the layout of the apartment, and the decks are really fun. Great amenities, great office staff, and really a good place to live. Life is grand!

Awesome place to live very friendly environment welcoming staff and housing community super spacious and the amenities are great especially the large gym

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The apartments are great. The staff are very helpful. The apartments are maintained well and the furniture provided look great! I love staying at the grande

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I love living here!!! the apartments are very spacious and the community is very nice. I love the amenities that come along with living here and not to mention the staff is always nice and willing to help.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I love visiting the apartment however I wish there were more floorplans to see before moving in. There were only four bedroom townhouse available however I wanted to move in a three bedroom flat. Therefore, to ensure that future residents are interested in moving I think I should move in.

Living here has been very easy going. I have great roommates and the front desk people are very helpful. Grateful to have all the amenities the complex gives . Because with out them I would be bored.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I love living at the grand! The apartments are spacious, rent is cheap, and maintenance response is fast! I have yet to have any problems living here

Very nice people and they take their time out to help. The community is very clean and net also they fair out there try and comepare you to others that are like you

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

This is my first apartment experience and it's been great so far. I have great roommates and the staff is very welcoming. It's nice to know I'm safe with the security that they have.

awesome management, always willing to help in any way they can with any problems that may occur. clean, nice apartments. awesome pool and clubhouse.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I think it’s great: maintenance responds quick. I don’t have any real complaints except the gates. I think it would be nice if we were given a gate code that would allow our friends to come into the gate without calling us.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The Aparment was really dirty when we moved in. But after cleaning everything and puuting up some personal stuff I feel at home at Grand at Rum Creek!