I haven’t moved yet, but I am beyond excited to move in the fall!! It’s a gorgeous community and very clean!! I love all of the great amenities the complex has!

Has great customer service and everyone one is so friendly. Great place to live in. Everything at the apartment works perfectly and if you have a problem they’ll fix it within a day or two.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I like how the apartments is designed. It would be great if there were more light inside the apartment because it’s really dark at night. The only thing that is bad about the grand is how many bugs in it.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Great place. The staff is kind. The amenities are great. Maintenance is always available and they do their job efficiently and quickly. The complex is always super clean.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The apartments and staff are both very nice, as well as the amenities. The biggest issues that stem from this complex ultimately come from the other residents (namely college students). The only other problem I have with the complex is the lack of recycling. My roommate was informed back in January or February that we would be getting recycling for the complex and we have yet to see it

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

amazing place, I've lived here fro 2 years and they always have fun events, lovely location, large room, quick to fix any issues and a very nice service staff

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

It's got a lot of nice amenities, just far from campus. I like that it's pet friendly. They also host a lot of resident events which is awesome.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I just signed a lease, and I've had such a great experience so far! Leasing agents are kind and not pushy, but always informative and checks up on residents regularly.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Very efficient and friendly customer service always available to respond to any questions classifications or requests. Quick response too to demands.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I have enjoyed my residence experience at the grand. I really enjoy the amenities such as the pool, gym, and especially the tanning bed. I think the next thing should be a sauna!

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Great place to live have a lot of nice people in the community, always something fun to do here, the events be really fun and I would recommend other people to stay here

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The place is great and we have only had minimal issues with the complex. The issues that still exist are all the problems with the gates and the doors but other than that I love the apartment.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

There’s definitely been some improvements on things going on around here. I feel more active in the community than i was before. Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The Grand is a great community, with plenty of amenities. The apartments are nice and the staff are more than willing to help with whatever needs you might have.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The front office is bad about calling back or helping with any issues, the amenities are really nice, apartment complex is very clean, wish there was a lay down tanning bed

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Fantastic staff, and amazing rooms! For anyone looking for an apartment on a budget, The Grand At Rum Creek is definitely the way to go. No regrets

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The prices are really good and when I went to go tour everyone on the staff was very friendly. They have amazing amenities and very spacious apartments.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The best apartment complex to live in Tuscaloosa. They prioritize safety, convenience, and making sure your time at The Grand is the best it can possibly be.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Haven’t move there yet but I know I’m going to like living over there and the experience. The staff is good people when i came to tour the apartments

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The Grand at Rum Creek continues to blow me away! I’ve never had a group of staff that seems to actually care for the resident! the amenities are off the charts and the apartments are so nice & roomy especially for such a great price!! Security is a HUGE thing to me, I love that the gates are always locked

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Maintenance was awful but everything else was wonderful. The staff is super nice but seems like billing is an issue. There were plenty of time where my incentives were never addrd

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I am excited to like in the Grand at Rum Creek, I especially like the amenities and the location, as it is not far away from the university and my work.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The facilities are very nice. They are spacious, clean, and well-maintained. The apartment spaces are large, and work orders are easy to submit. I am very comfortable at the Grand.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I love living at the Grand. The community is so quiet and the apartments are very spacious. They have more space than average student housing. They also offer the best rates and have the nicest staff.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Overall it’s decent. Some issues with other residents and late time noise. Amenities solid and it’s cheaper compared to other similar properties for students