My experience at the grand at rum creek has been good. I really enjoy the amenities such as tanning, the gym, and the pool. They also respond within 2 days to any maintenance issues.

My stay at The Grand is awesome, at first I didn’t think I’d like it but I fell in love. PAYING RENT THRERE IS AFFORDABLE BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS NICE.. Also the staff members are great as well.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

My experience at the grand at rum creek has been a very solid one. I have not had any problems with my apartment and that should say a lot when speaking on Tuscaloosa’s apartment scene.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I am excited to live at the Grand. The amenities are great, the location is nice, and the staff is friendly. I do wish there was a security guard on-grounds at all times; I wouldn’t mind paying an extra fee to know I’m safe.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

It has been so good I love it so much here it’s so fancy and I love having friends over and the staff is amazing and care so much about residents

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I’ve always been impressed with the apartment grounds and units. When I was there, I was tended to attentively and treated like they wanted me to be there. Everyone was nice and helpful

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

This community was an extremely beautiful, well kept and peaceful community. Everything was so beautiful that I felt like I was at a resort. The office staff was extremely accommodating and friendly also. It could not be better located and was amidst a lot of shopping, restaurants, transportation and schools. It offered amenities that most communities did not.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Most spacious, luxury student apartments in Tuscaloosa. Only drawback is it's kind of far from UA campus (15- maybe 20 minutes) but very close to shelton!

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Neighbors are polite. Clean neighborhood. Movie theatre. Pool.gym. close to school. Gated community. Friendly room mates. Manageable rent. Nice office personnel

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Prices are affordable and the front office does a great job of having events to build an inclusive campus community. The apartment that I am in is great. The location is calming and homelike. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I got some problems with the managements, but I'm good now here ,, The living room is so big , this is what I really like , and the kitchen also is a very big kitchen

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Great appliances and very pretty! Useful gym and tanning bed! Rooms and apartments are very roomie and spacious. Very nice kitchen and areas to eat!

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Love the staff and amenities. Very comfortable apartments that make you feel like you are at home. If you are neighbors are loud, you will easily hear them even if you are trying to sleep.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Easy application process,everyone I have spoken too was nice and happy to assist me with everything I needed.Price is really good and hoping I enjoy while I attend college!

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Really enjoy living here, nice place, has its ups and downs like any apartment. Can be loud occasionally but is peaceful on a normal basis. Love Love Love the gym!

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Best price around small issues with bugs cleanliness and amenities. The bus is super unreliable with terrible running hours but other than that like it here

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Nice, kinder far from campus but price is pretty reasonable compared to other apartment complex. The bus shuttle to campus is terrible compared to other apartments.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I love living at the grand at rum creek. The gym, tanning beds, pool/hot-tub, table/games, movie theater, and basically the whole clubhouse make it even more fun.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Great place to live, the rooms have a lot of space and a bathroom in each room which is really nice. The office is really good, they fix things immediately

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The community is pretty ok. There is usually quite a bit of loud music throughout the day and nigh, but we have police patrol, and the grounds are always clean.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I've had a pleasant experience at The Grand at Rum Creek. Every person I have encountered has been nice and welcoming. I manage my apartment how it needs to be done and things have been running smoothly because of that.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I'll be living in the Grand at Rum Creek starting in August. While I don't have any experience with the living situation there yet I have had experience with the staff throughout my leasing process. They were absolutely phenomenal! everyone here was so helpful and got everything finished very quickly. The rooms are really good sizes and the amenities are fantastic. I look forward to spending my next year here. Roll Tide!

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I love living at The Grand at Rum Creek! I would recommend this apartment to any college student that lives off campus! Prices are affordable and the front office does a great job of having events to build an inclusive campus community.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I love staying here at The Grand at Rum Creek!! I like how quiet it is when I’m studying , my neighbors never give me any trouble. Everything is perfect.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The apartment that I am in is great. The location is calming and homelike. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The landscaping is kept up and when i have an issue with the property that i am in the staff is very helpful in solving the issue