The Grand at Rum Creek

Free internet,cable, and computer access. Maintenance is on point haven’t had the best experience with front office staff. One manager is ok
It is cheap and there are a lot of things that I would classify as not finished. Just some things aren't square, drawers aren't smooth, etc. Its a college apartment. But it has an incredibly good value. The only thing that is a bummer about this place is the distance from campus. Everything else is actually perfect.
I really like all that this community has to offer including the fitness area, pool area, sports courts etc. Parking is always very good too. I like living here I just would like a little more clear communication from maintenance when issues occur.
So far it has been good. I enjoy the amenities. Things are different now due to Covid but the amenities are still great. I miss the events the staff used to put together before Covid.
It’s great terrible office help. It’s okay for the most part, I have a great roomate but she has a dog that I don’t like. Other than that I love all the amenities they offer.
I love living here. The community is so nice, the apartment is roomy and I love the furniture. The amenities are amazing for getting out of my room to meet new people
I like it here. Good staff, maintenance is always on time, good amenities :) It’s possible to bring your pet. I like the privacy - every room has a private bathroom.
I love living here it’s so home! I just wish the maintenance will step it up. I love the pool and basketball area it’s so fun to just go relax out here and have fun
Love it good amenities good staff. Just please close the gate. There is also a good amount of trash everywhere and wifi is most of the time not ideal. But he staff is very nice and the units themselves are clean
Excellent, I was a little dismayed finding out about breakfast one hour before. I had already gone to work by the time I found out. The complex is nice and quite. I love it here.