Nice place to live. Needs better pest control. The park and recreation facilities are nice. It’s is also a very quiet neighborhood. All is well except for the pest control.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The community is a nice place to live. They try to keep the grounds clean and presentable. The overall place is a great neighborhood community to live in.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

My experience has been alright. The addition of a dog park has been amazing, as is the another study room shows how thoughtful the staff is about the happiness and wellness of the residents. Well Done

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I really like it here at the Grand, I heard so many mixed opinion when I first started living here, but I haven't had any problems. I even had an issue with my rent and when I talked to them they was very patient and willing to help.

Nice apartments for the price. Maintenance can sometimes be slow to complete a work order. Everybody working in the front office is really nice and helpful.

So far, applying and being approved has been an overall simple, easy and understanding process! I know once I’m all settled in, everything will be just like home.

I have had a great experience so far. The apartment is very cozy, and I love my big kitchen. The shuttles to campus have been incredibly helpful. The free printing in the computer lab has saved me more than once, and the staff is incredibly kind and attentive.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Apartment complex provides very good amenities. I feel very safe at the complex, with security running rounds at night and the gates being closed at all times. My only current complaint is the gravel that was left in the parking lots from the landscaping completed earlier in fall of 2018. It easily sticks to shoes and friends and I have tracked more of it into our cars and apartments than we would like.

Overall, my roommates and I have had a great experience. The one frustrating thing is that not everyone in the front office knows what's going on all the time, so we have to keep checking back with different people because we will get three or four different answers for the same question. But the apartments are nice and the community is great, no problems there.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I love living here the staff is very friendly and very efficient. If you have any problems they fix it right then not a long wait.i would recommend for anyone to live here.

The place is amazing and the management has been very helpful with everything. I’m very satisfied with the service. I just wish the campus ride came here

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I had an amazing resident experience and the place was amazing i can’t wait to move in will recommend. They also offered food. The rooms are beautiful.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Looks nice and it very spacious!!! That's perfect for what me and my roommates need, especially at the ages we are!!! The only thing I would like, is the 2 pillows for the couches were missing.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Love the apartment and that they try to take in recommendations and actually do try them out. I wish the gym would have the towels and water more and that we could implement recycling somehow.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

This is a very nice area to stay. Besides the commute and the walls being thin, the amenities are good. I would recommend others to stay here.

I love how my apartment looks. I have a beautiful first floor that’s an open living room and kitchen. The kitchen itself is amazing. Love how big my room is. Great price for rent.

Really enjoying my experience so far. The only problem is a little noise from the people who live above us. You can hear pretty much anything they do, but they could just be loud people.

The grand at rum creek it ok once you get comfortable and set in it very quiet home feeling place to stay it’s has a workout place a pool and a basketball court that’s feel like home.

This is my second year living here at The Grand at Rum Creek and I still don’t really have problems. It’s still pretty quiet and I love all the amenities. I also feel that management is always gracious and kind to me.

This is my third year living here. It has been a nice experience with just a few minor/major issues. I’ve loved my rates every since I’ve been here and the peacefulness I have staying in the first building. This is probably my best reason for staying so long.

The best place to live and it is very Confort there is no inconvenience however you can visit the facility 24 hour per seven if I have to choose any Other place to live and I will not find a place like the grand

I have really enjoyed my time at The Grand. Despite it being a little far from campus (UA), it is really close to my job. The rent is very doable and one of the main reasons we chose this place. I personally love how big the bedrooms are, and I have never felt unsafe here. The only thing I would say is that I had some issues with management when I first moved in, and my friend/roommate had some trouble with actually getting her mail shipped here.

The people at the front office are always so nice and helpful. Our neighbors are kind and thoughtful to those around them. Maintenance was quick and efficient.

Centrally located between University of Alabama, Shelton State Community College and Stillman College, The Grand at Rum Creek student apartments feature a great collection of roommate-friendly floor plans built flawlessly for college students. With great amenities, including the largest fitness center in Tuscaloosa and a resort-style pool, get the most out of your college living.

Staff has been very helpful with answering questions and the community itself is fairly quiet and nice to be in. No loud or unnecessary noises late at night and it’s nice.