Overall, I'm happy with my experience so far at the Grand. There are many amenities, and the staff is very active and does a good job reaching out and making you feel welcome.

awesome very spacious and lots of amenities are provided to residents. me and my roommates get along very well and enjoy the privacy each have.

It's not a terrible place to live. Affordable if you are living with 4+ people, and it has a lot of amenities when you sign up. However, the

Of all the places that I've lived in this is by far the best place ever, the office people are very helpful, and it's a quiet place to live.

The apartment and the community is an excellent fix for my child. The atmosphere is pleasant and nice. The apartment is spacious and we don’t mind calling it home!

Great place to live in. The staff is very kind and supportive. Amenities are fantastic and during the summer you can have a great time at the pool.

I love this place! Great place to live. Matienance is always fast when things need to be fixed. The amenities are so nice! The Grand is just grand!!!!

The sign up was super easy. I cannot wait to get to love here next year. The floor-plans looks amazing as well as having an extra half-bath is a big bonus compared to other places.

My experience at the Grand at Rum Creek has been nothing short of amazing. The staff is always friendly and are willing to help with ant needs that I may have. The complex is quiet and its conveniently located close to all of the stores that frequently go to.

I am super happy about the pool area. I am super happy about the fitness area. I am super happy about the free coffee every day. I am not happy about my bed.

The place is pretty great and I love the atmosphere. The place is also really good for the price that you get for the location and all of the amenities.

My resident experience has been nice. The amenities are nice. I really love the new study rooms, my roommates and I go there frequently. I also love the fact the staff host plenty of events for the residents!

I have enjoyed my stay at the grand at rum creek and I have really enjoyed the amenities. It is also nice having a fully furnished apartment.

I love the place it’s very nice.Also the staff are friendly. A wide space to set.The view is awesome when you need a rest. Also , it’s very clean

No way to get somewhere without a car. No possibility for outdoor activities besides the court sports and the pool. Apartment itself is nice and mostly comfortable.

I love the grand it’s a very nice place and all the employees are super helpful! Ever since I moved in someone has always been able to help me and my roommate with maintenance and with other problems we encountered. It’s a great place to live

I love the grand at rum creek! It’s perfect for the college lifestyle and has a great community with friendly faces! The gym and pool are a MUST!!

So far, the management at The Grand has been great. They've helped me try and find a unit near my friends and were very quick to process my application. I'm excited to move in soon.

Its the best in Tuscaloosa actually in Alabama however this apartment it’s very comfortable and quiet . They have events every weekend and you can go its free 🤪

The Grand overall is a nice apartment community. However, the only issue I have is the recent influx of spiders that has come. Other than that, management is very professional, the community is clean, etc.

The Grand is everything and more that you could ask for from a student apartment. They have a shuttle that runs to the campus everyday, great prices, and a wonderful staff

Living here was great! I’ve moved out now but I enjoyed my stay. The neighborhood was mostly clean and quiet. Moving out was smooth and easy also.

The grand at rum creek is wonderful with communication! I get emails regularly about every little update! It makes me feel so prepared and secure, and comfortable talking to them when in need!

Actually I like it so much and That’s it . I like the gym and the pool. People here are friendly and they are always nice that is always beautiful a

I love this place and wish to live here for a while. The location is nice because it isn’t too far away from the college campus so my commute isn’t long.