Move in was really easy. When we noticed a couple of missing items and notified the front office, they had them replaced within hours. Prior to move in, there were times they were not very responsive. Before move in, all of our questions and concerns were addressed.

Great place to live. Nice environment, great apartments, great fitness center pool is very big. Rent is affordable. Safe place for you to live.

I’ve enjoyed living here. I haven’t had too many issues aside from getting the gate to my apartment fixed. Any other problems I’ve been able to contact the front office about and get my issue resolved as soon as possible.

I just moved in August, I like it so far so good. My roommates are good and we get along good with the neighbors. The buses are ok. I like the pool area.

Great atmosphere, I get to live with my best friends, and there are always awesome resident events to get free food and meet more people! The game day shuttle is a great bonus too because it is so hard getting down there on game day! Pick up and drop off are right in front of the stadium!

I like it so far. Most staff members are helpful and nice. Others rude. I’ve also experienced no computers working at times. i don’t like that because we pay tones of money for that to not be a problem honestly

Need to return calls send info in a timely manner. Inform us of changing information they are friendly every time I call but seem to always give me the run around

Very clean and love the security gates for entrance. The rent is reasonable and easy to renew when it is time too. My daughter has had no issues since she has been living there.

So far so good.Managment is nice and so is the staff.Computers always work properly,maintenance responds quickly and do a great job.Apartments are really nice

The apartment is very nice. I love the space within the rooms and the living room. The kitchen is very nice and has plenty of cabinet and pantry space.

Everything is great. However we have a severe roach problem and the oven does not work, nor does 3 of the 4 stove eyes work. We have contacted the leasing office numerous times to resolve these issues.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Move-in was a great way to start off the year. Not crowded at all like I thought it was going to be. I am certainly enjoying my time here and hope it continues to go well.

I like it it’s very nice and the team is very helpful and i like it very much the building is very nice and the staff is very helpful and the location

Everything wonderful get community. The people out here nice well to get alone with great understanding with everything help you out if they can

My experience here has bee totally what I expected and more... I had a problem in my room and maintenance came right away and fixed and they were so nice and friendly

Great place to live . Nice pool and gym area. This is a great and affordable place for college students who are looking for a nice and comfortable atmosphere to stay.

This is a nice place to live at. The place is very quiet except for a few issues that should be handle. I like how the bus shuttle is across from my apartment.

The apartment complex overall is great and I love the apartment but I haven’t been able to get in my gate since I moved in a month ago after multiples times of talking to the front office.

My sister and i have officially been here a year now and we kinda like it. It’s starting to feel a bit better than Home and I’m happy to renew

It’s been pretty great . Love the apartments . I’ve met some of my best friends here . And that’s the main part for me . Besides that , the staff is always eager to help in anything that comes up so that’s made it easy living here too .

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The grand at rum Creek is an excellent place to live as you venture off into the world of college. The grand offers affordable prices for college students. The also offer an endless amount of bonuses to help you enjoy your time at the Grand.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I love this property. They are really family oriented. I have never been to such a nice apartment complex. The property that they show is set up like a real house.

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

The apartments themselves are very nice, but the neighborhood could be better. There are a lot of people that are so loud at crazy times of the night that i know have been reported and nothing has yet to happen. People leave trash everywhere and the staff at the resident office is kind of clueless

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

Great so far!!! Love all the apartment had to offer! Can’t wait til I move in and get to see all my lovely roommates again. The grand is great!

Reply from The Grand at Rum Creek

I’ve lived here for a year now and I don’t have really any complaints. I think it’s worth the money and I love all the space I have. I have a couple of issues with the gate at the front but it’s not too big of a deal. But overall, in my opinion it’s a good place to stay.