The Grand at Rum Creek

My friend lives here and every time I come visit, it’s quiet outside and there is always a place to park. I love that there is security gates and how the police monitor what goes on late at night. And this is why I’ve decided to live here as well.
The experience has been pretty good. I’ve enjoyed the level of care from the staff and the great opportunities for engagement that they present. Not too fond of staying in the area near where dogs relieve themselves
I go to Shelton, so staying at The Grand is very convenient for me and affordable. I love the idea that we have a basketball court & a resort style pool.
Amazing apartment, spacious, and great amenities. Would recommend to anybody. I also can't leave out that it is very affordable for each of it's bedrooms.
Management is ok. Apartments are very spacious and nice amenities, pool is always clean and nice, as well as free tanning beds and brand new macbooks with printers
I have really enjoyed the service that I have been given and all of the extra help that was easy to access when I had any questions. Very helpful employees.
The staff member at the desk was very helpful in showing the prices and giving great information! She did amazing showing us the apartment and the amazing things you guys have to offer and I was instantly hooked when I saw the movie theater! Out of all the apartments I visited the grand staff members were the most helpful and nicest!
Fantastic complex. Staff are all great and easy to work with, Maintenance personnel are always doing a great job. Wonderful pool area and fitness center.
Lived here for almost a year and haven’t had too many problems. If there are any that come up maintenance takes care of it within the scheduled time. The staff is nice and always welcoming.
I think the place is great and everyone is nice and welcoming, the staff is also nice and always willing to help. Also the place is well kept and clean. Plus the price of the place is worth the value.