So excited to move in! Everyone has been so great! Should be an awesome place to live! Close to everything and anything! Shopping food drinks

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Good neighbors, plenty of space for walking with the dog. Lots of fun outside. People can relax after work. They can go to the gym, watch a movie, go to the sauna.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

It has been amazing living here at the Grand Reserve! I love the location and the amenities. Everyone has been very nice and helpful with the move.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Great place to live! Safe neighborhood and many great restaurants and activities close by. Pool is great and the new roads will be very nice!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Love living at Grand Reserve!! Everyone has been very welcoming. It is a very safe neighborhood and the amenities are great! Grand Reserve is in an awesome location and very close to everything!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

It is my second day here, and so far I LOVE IT!!!! lets just say having my own garage, laundry, a dishwasher, and hot water is a amazing. All I need to do is figure out how to organize my living room.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Day number 6. I haven't lived in the townhome yet and paid a lot of money so far! So, it is going well. I will update later. but for now, I really want to get up to 10,000 reward points and this review carries a lot of weight! Hope everyone is well.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Kim is excellent and has create an energy and high class vibe! Maintenance- RYAN exceeds customer service! All office staff polite and patient!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Great maintenance system, I like that I can do everything online. I really wish there was some kind of rule for parking on the streets. I often find it hard to maneuver around vehicles due to these cars parked on the road and leaving little room in the street - definitely not enough for two cars to drive through.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

I really like to live in the Grand Reserve Community. People are friendly and the common are well preserved. Also it’s nice to have parties.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Love living here so far, but sometimes there isn’t any overflow parking because some neighbors leave their cars out there for longer than 48 hours - sometimes weeks. I just feel like it would be nice if that stuff was checked more often.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

It has been a great transition moving from Virginia and being unable to physically see the property. The staff was accommodating, provided video conferencing and took care of our specific needs upon moving in.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Nicki was amazing to work with, especially her response time. She always had the information I was inquiring about. She followed up. She is an asset to your company.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

We have had a great time at Grand Reserve! We feel very at home in our townhouse, and love the amenities offered in the community. Our neighbors are friendly and respectful, and staff is professional and helpful.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Too many kids running around by the office and mail parking lot, and they are noisy. Too many people in a small space. I don’t like my bedroom above someone’s garage. Not enough grass or benches for people to walk around and sit outside and get to know their neighbors.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Just moved in, loving our new space. Especially the large windows and high ceilings, makes the space feel so much more open and inviting! The pool is a great feature are enjoying as well!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Honestly when we first moved in back in December 2018 we really liked the place but then started noticing a bunch of things that weren’t working or were faulty. I was kind of upset because one would think the company would make sure everything is working correctly before a new tenant would move in. The one thing that was very frustrating was that the furnace wasn’t heating like it should and in the middle of winter that was not something that I should have to worry about. We found that the ducted work that came out of the furnace wasn’t even attached to the furnace so all the heat was blowing out into the closet and not into the apartment. However, without the maintenance staff (mostly Ryan) I wouldn’t have stayed here. We have needed lots of things fixed over the past 9 months which all could have been done before we moved in. Now that everything is fixed there is no need to move out because everything else about the property is great.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

The apartment I was originally supposed to live in was dirty and smelt strongly of smoke. Nikki was great at helping arrange a new living situation for me in a clean apartment. I am happy except I feel there are constant service requests - garage door not working, bathroom sink leaking, disposal breaking, and the latest is leak when dishwasher runs.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Has been a horrible move in experience. Seems they moved or fired the crew that was here when we first started the process. So on our move in day I came by at 9 am to get the keys to the apartment and was denied. I was told the cleaning crew was coming in to clean and I was concerned that they were cleaning on my move in day. So I went and moved out of my old apartment, when I got back to my new placed I was again denied my keys, the manager then said that they needed my insurance documents before I could have the keys, I stated that I had a moving crew waiting to unload and I asked for the keys to let them in so they could move me in while I called my insurance company to get the papers, that I had already provided, the manager said no, so now I spent the next hour trying to get the papers emailed to her and she kept saying that she did not receive the email, even after I showed her that it came through to my email. She finally said that she would give me a garage door opener so we could move in. I went back to the apartment and guess what it didnt work, so I had to come back to the office again, this time she said she would have maintenance come over and let me in. When I went into the garage their were electrical wires hanging out from the wall and then when I tried to open the garage door it fell off almost hitting me in the head, had I not ran back into the apartment it would have. By this time my movers said they had to leave because they had been held up too long almost 3 hours now, so they moved all of my stuff into the garage where the door would not work so nothing was secure, I now had all of my heavy furniture in my garage and had to move it in all by myself, the movers were also not able to make a second trip so I spent the rest of the night moving everything in my pick up truck. Did I mention I am a Disabled combat veteran with a heart condition. The manger didn’t care about that either. If I could have left I would have but me and my family had already put everything into this place and had no where else to go on such short notice. The apartment was filthy, my wife cleaned for several days, the garage had marks all over the wall and stans on the floor where toilet water has come out of the drainage pipe. The trash can had trash in it and smelled horrible and there were wires sticking out of the walls. This was suppose to be a newly remodeled townhouse. The refrigerator looked like someone beat it up and it had dents all over it. We then tried to wash a load of cloths in the washer and dryer that are at least 10 years all, the smell was so bad that my wife got sick and the dryer took 5 turns to get a load dry. The main guy came to fix it and I asked if they could be replaced but was told he could fix it and get a few more years out of them, they are extremely loud, no change of doing cloths while trying to sleep. We have not felt welcomed at all, no welcome aboard, no welcome kit giving me information about he apartment, nothing, very un-inviting, I am really dreading the next 15 months, I think the reviews I read were completely false, everyone that I have talked to hates it here. Being that it was a remodeled apartment I would have thought things would be decent. First issue besides the dryer that caused my electric bill to go up 50 %, was the vents, I was having issues with allergies and trouble breathing so we checked the vents, and OMG, they latterly had trash piled in them from the remodel crew, cans and chip bags, So after several arguments and me threating to sue the complex finally send someone to clean them, the cleaner said it was the worst they had ever saw, he took a look at our dryer vent and said it was almost completely full and had no flow. This is why my electric bill is so High. Next was the counter top, I sat down at a chair by the new and improved counter top and guess what it was not installed properly and came up and hit me in the chest, when I called management they stated that it was a poor construction crew and that this had happed before and fell on a ladies foot and broke it. Could not believe. Next was the windows, one was cracked upstairs and the maint guy came by and put tape on it said he didn’t want to change it until the summer, they did finally come change it a while later. Now for the snow, we are at the end of the road so they decided to pile the snow up in front of my apartment, at one point it was over 20 feet tall and completely blocked my neighbors entrance, if there would have been an emergency the paramedics would not have been able to get in. I argued for months to get it moved and they would not, finally after it blocked my drive was I told management I was contacting the fire department and that if medical personal could not get to me in a time of emergency they would be legally responsible, they finally after arguing sent someone to move it some. Charges, let me tell you, not only do I pay a fee each month to have my bill sent to me but I also pay a tax on that fee, and it is no where in my lease but they say it is and when asked to be shown they will not show me. They have also charged me a 50 fee because my electric was not turned over quick enough, so the bill for the two days was around 7 bucks but I had to pay a 50 fee, even though the first day I did not get the keys until after 4 pm and they had crews in cleaning and maint work, guess it was expected for me to pay their electric too. Next fee is 15 per month because they keep saying I have not given them proof of insurance, which I do have proof that I have given several times, my insurance company has even sent it to them several times. Cooling, don’t expect to be cool upstairs, I have the ac set on 62 and it is freezing down stairs but sooo hot upstairs I had to get a portable unit just so I can sleep. The flood, so the line in the wall behind the fridge decided to burst one day, after it flooded the entire downstairs the asst manger finally came over and turned the water off, Maint was too busy, so the next couple of weeks was spend having multiple fans and dehumidifiers downstairs running up my electric and when asked about payment for the damages I sustained management said they could go as high as 300 but anything else would have to go on my insurance, I told them they could speak to my attorney about the matter and then they agreed to cover the cost. Not freedoms, so we have an open forum for the residents but you are not allowed to speak ill of the community or they will block you. I tried to post some information about the feels and my issues to try and find other residents with the same issues and management blocked all of my post, nothing illegal was posted or profane they don’t want you talking bad about them. I can prove all I have stated, this complex has been the worst I have ever been in, they have had to give me free rent several times because I threatened to sue, I submitted post and they pretty much gave me free rent to take them down, but the harassment has not stopped, they sent me an email a few months ago telling me that my dog was barking all the time, he is a 4.5 lb service dog, the funny part is that the times they said he was barking he was not in the apartment, I tend to take him with me a lot, not to mention we are on the end and only have neighbors on one side of which only two rooms actually touch, I asked to confront those making claims about my dog but management said they would not arrange, then I got an email telling me that my lease would not be renewed and I had to be out by a specific date that was almost 7 months earlier than my lease termination, when I called the office they told me it was about my dog and that I had violated the lease, when I asked what I violated they would not respond. A short time later they called me back and stated that they had sent the email to the wrong person. This has been a complete nightmare, I would never recommend this complex to anyone. Anyone living here my recommendation is that you fight them on everything they do wrong, file complaints with the Better Business Bureau, department of housing and the chamber of commerce. Hold them responsible for everything they do wrong, they do not care about residents, just ask them how much money they had to give me.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Very nice and clean place to live, maintenance and office stuff are amazing and take care whatever needs to be done. Quiet neighborhood with great pool and dog park!!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Everyone is really nice! We have only been here a week but the office staff and the manager are amazing. Keep up the great work! Hope to see everyone stay!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Lovely. We love our home and feel so respected and cared for. Everyone has been so welcoming and kind. The neighborhood, pool and clubhouse are clean and beautiful. It has made renting feel like living in a resort.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

So far everything has just fallen in to place — making my move very easy and smooth! Grand Reserve is a Clean, cozy, and comfortable community to call home.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Nikki in the leasing office was very helpful. She did a great job of explaining the amenities and the unit but was not trying to hard-sell us anything.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Everyone’s been great so far! Moving in was make really easy! I want to especially thank Marco, he has helped make the process so much easier!