Very nice and safe place to live! The grounds are kept in the best shape the staff are very nice and friendly.... I can’t wait till the summer to see test out the pool area

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Just moved in and we love the community at Grand Reserve! It is well kept up and the facilities are very nice. I am excited to meet more people and be an active member in the community. The employees have been very nice and helpful with the move.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Very nice townhomes, but design is very weird. Not a whole lot of noise deafening, both between rooms and whole units. Overall we are satisfied.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Overall, I love living at Grand Reserve. The area is great - close to nice walking trails with friendly neighbors. We love taking our pet to the small dog park and walking around the neighborhood.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

We have lived here going on 10 years. Since my husband is handicapped it is very convenient to be all on one level. We’ve seen some positive changes and some not so positive changes

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Grand reserve has great amenities and very friendly staff. I always get a quick response via email. I’m excited to try out the pool this summer!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Love the apartment, there were just a few things that took 1 1/2 stars away. The door to the patio had a broken lock. The bathroom door would not close properly until I fixed it. The community center looks amazing.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Great community! Love the recently remodeled townhome units as they feel like your own home. Cozying up by my fireplace is the best and my own private entry and garage is a plus.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Great apartment in a safe neighborhood. We love our large bathroom and the space is great for two people. Only complaint is that rent price is very high.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

I have not moved in yet but thus far the application process has been a breeze. Everything except for a personal tour has been done online and in a timely manner.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Need to update resident landscaping. Please replace all street lamps. Both entrances are very dark. We enjoy the amenities but seem to be broken often.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Not handicap friendly or accessable especially the package room and mailboxes. Great maintenance staff. Things fixed on a timely basis and done right the first time

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

The woman in the rental office was so helpful and nice. She found us the perfect unit for the exact move in date that we needed. We are really looking forward to moving in.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

We haven’t moved in yet but so far with the showing of the modeled townhome. We like everything about it besides the stairs but it’s alright.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Excellent amenities, beautiful and convenient location. Updates/renovated units - it seems like a very safe, inclusive, and welcoming neighborhood as well.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

So far a great experience since moving into the community in October 2018. Love the effort they are making to better the residential areas. Just take a look at the updated clubhouse and you will be sold.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Moving was and ease. Community is nice and clean. Neighbors are friendly and respectful. I love the communities parks. Kept cleaned and maintained.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

This community has very nice amenities for its residents to enjoy, a willing and complimentary staff, and appealing living spaces. I’m happy with my decision to be part of the Grand Reserve community.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Awesome management , great place to live. If you need something repaired maintenance is right away on it.Nice and clean pool, fitnesses always clean.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Plowing company for driveways isnt the best. You are also charged extra fees if you leave your trash at the end of the driveway. Moved in and the first week we had ants. Most closet doors dont function well, and because the driveways arnt plowed well the snow melts and ends up in the garage.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Love the location. Disappointed by the pool not being usable for over half the summer last year, and how the snow plows don’t come by for days after snow. Also the front entryways need some TLC as they have black mold growing around the door frame and the insulation is horrible.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

I recently moved in, but the touring and move in process was very easy. The staff was very transparent and willing to work with my schedule.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

We have not been here long, but I have been pleased for the most part with the experience. The staff has been friendly and when we had an issue with the garage door, help was sent the next day to fix it.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

The office management has been informative and helpful. Looking forward to continued positive experience. The property looks clean and well kept.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Very helpful staff, great accommodations, nice pool and workout place.. would def recommend! Nice area. Kid friendly and safe for all people