Great experience so far! Great space, very competitive monthly rent, and great staff! Lots of dogs around so a very dog friendly community! Would recommend very highly.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

I love all of the amenities available. The Grand Reserve does a great job of decorating for the different seasons. The Club House is always a fun and inviting place to visit.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

It’s a nice community, nice neighbors, the units have some issues and the repairs usually get done quick. I enjoy living here but I need a larger place.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Great maintenance guys. Bad office management. Lawn service is horrible. Home is very dusty and the windows leak tons of air. Neighborhood is not handicap friendly. Great neighbors.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

My experience since June 2019 has been great so far. Besides having lawn issue and trash flying into our yard. Maintenance has been great. Overall everything else is awesome. Thank you!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

So far so good haven't moved all the way in yet we're still moving in but I think I'm going to like it we really don't like the steps so when we going to have to get used to

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

I love it here! The apartment is beautiful, the amenities are great and the staff are kind and Quick to respond! I would highly recommend living here

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Acceptable, little interest in serving the customer. The company should be concerned with serving the customer regardless of how they might look.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

It's been a good experience living here, no complaints. Any time I've needed office staff or maintenance they both have been prompt and courteous.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Excited to move in, looks gorgeous! Service was super great with the leasing professionals and the application process went smoothly and quickly!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Nice place to live a little bit on the expensive side but I like the way they keep up the property. The maintenance an office personnel are top notch they bend over backwards to get it what do you need done.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

We are a four year resident of this community. My children have made numerous friends. The staff in the office know me and my neighbors are friendly. The updates to the community are aesthetically appealing, fitness center meets my needs and community events throughout the year are fun. I always look forward to attending these events.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

I love Grand Reserve and the wonderful staff they have. In the short period of time I’ve been here I have had the best experience and am so in love with my new home!!!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Great neighborhood. Shops near our townhouses, but management is bad. They don't take you serious if you have a problem. The water has rust and dirt.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

So excited to move in! Everyone has been so great! Should be an awesome place to live! Close to everything and anything! Shopping food drinks

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Good neighbors, plenty of space for walking with the dog. Lots of fun outside. People can relax after work. They can go to the gym, watch a movie, go to the sauna.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

It has been amazing living here at the Grand Reserve! I love the location and the amenities. Everyone has been very nice and helpful with the move.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Great place to live! Safe neighborhood and many great restaurants and activities close by. Pool is great and the new roads will be very nice!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Love living at Grand Reserve!! Everyone has been very welcoming. It is a very safe neighborhood and the amenities are great! Grand Reserve is in an awesome location and very close to everything!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

It is my second day here, and so far I LOVE IT!!!! lets just say having my own garage, laundry, a dishwasher, and hot water is a amazing. All I need to do is figure out how to organize my living room.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Day number 6. I haven't lived in the townhome yet and paid a lot of money so far! So, it is going well. I will update later. but for now, I really want to get up to 10,000 reward points and this review carries a lot of weight! Hope everyone is well.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Kim is excellent and has create an energy and high class vibe! Maintenance- RYAN exceeds customer service! All office staff polite and patient!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Great maintenance system, I like that I can do everything online. I really wish there was some kind of rule for parking on the streets. I often find it hard to maneuver around vehicles due to these cars parked on the road and leaving little room in the street - definitely not enough for two cars to drive through.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

I really like to live in the Grand Reserve Community. People are friendly and the common are well preserved. Also it’s nice to have parties.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Love living here so far, but sometimes there isn’t any overflow parking because some neighbors leave their cars out there for longer than 48 hours - sometimes weeks. I just feel like it would be nice if that stuff was checked more often.