The Grand Reserve Apartments

Very nice and decently quiet. Very close convenient stores. Friendly neighbors and folks. Closed to country side which have nice beautiful scenery. 😎👍
Wonderful staff, great neighbors and located near everything. We love the neighborhood and how well kept the grounds are. We feel at home and are very happy living here.
Very good experience, maintenance requests have been fixed quickly, quiet and friend place to live. Nice to have your own garage for storage and private entrance
I love living here! It’s a great location and the apartments feel so homey. Whenever we have service problems they are fixed pretty quickly. Everyone in the office is super friendly! It’s a wonderful community.
I love live at The Grand Reserve. The amenities are amazing and the staff very friendly. I really like app created for make reservations in these uncertain times.
Great community, great amenities, not enough parking for visitors, several of my neighbors have multiple cars that always use overflow parking so guests ha e no choice but street parking.
It’s very quiet here. I rarely see my neighbors. Shared amenities are clean. Maintenance came right away when I need them during move in.
Excellent service and great place to live! The pool is beautiful, clean and always plenty of room. State of the art work out room and club house! Maintenance is the BEST! They cater to your individualized needs! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great place that feels like home! Jane
Great place to live. I'm glad we found them! Wouldn't live anywhere else. The area is safe and the people are friendly. They have parks for kids, a pool, and a dog park!
Space, location and view are great, the team of the office is very nice, I felt welcomed every time I go there. I just didn’t like the condition of the unit in terms of cleanliness. The unit seemed clean when I took the quick tour, but once I received the keys and wanted to get my stuff in, I found all of the dirt, dust, oily and sticky shelves in the kitchen, spiders, spider’s webs and a lot of dead insects. I had to reschedule my moving date and clean the whole unit again.