I lived here before and I do love the location and the homes, They are very nice and updated. The people are friendly and professional. The maintenance team are very nice and do a great job too. The pool is very nice to have also.

The amenities are great and the management is always friendly and helpful. The buildings themselves are nice, minor updates needed, but overall a great place to live.

So far so good! We love the community and atmosphere we feel living in this location. It definitely reminds me of my home in Indiana. There were a few issues initially with communication, but the leasing office supported us as new tenants and new people to the area, and we worked it all out.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Complex registration process, but people are friendly and helpful. Like the amenities - pool and resident center. Streets need some work, watch fo potholes.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Maintenance crew are the very best. Lawn service not so great. Roads need to be fixed. Overall this is a great place to live for the price.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

The area is really nice as is the apartment, but it is not what we expected. We remember seeing and hearing different things than what we got.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Nice people and the amenities like the clubhouse and pool are nice. Sidewalks everywhere would be an improvement so that adults and especially kids don’t have to walk in the roads.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Seems nicer than it is. After being here a few months I noticed cracks in ceiling molding, paint falling off of the doors (was just painted over) cold air coming in through cracks in doors and windows etc. we had mold in the bathroom and laundry room. Wasn’t taken care of properly the first two times.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Very nice and spacious. Office staff is friendly. Nice Amenities, Rent is a little high. Maintenance staff is not responsive. There are very large potholes.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Very nice neighborhood, people are friendly, we got a little lucky that were close to the main road so driving in/out is convenient. The house is beautiful and cozy.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

My wife and I have only been here for a few days, but we absolutely love not only our new home, but the community as a whole. There are so many amenities and things to do in the community. Highly recommend!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

The community is fine, though there can be a lot of noise from dogs and the roundabout can be really dangerous. Sometimes it’s surprising how fast people will drive.

We just moved in a week ago and so far it has been great! Maintenance came right away to fix a few things! The community is just gorgeous! I wish there was a volleyball league. The court is great and it would be a great way to meet some more people. There are also a few very large potholes right in front of our driveway which is a bummer but other than that it has been great!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Living at The Grand Reserve was awesome, we highly recommend it specially if you have children. The rent is affordable and the homes are very spacious and renovated.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Great experience living at the grand reserve, amazing community and neighborhood. I highly recommend this place especially if you have kids. Friendly staff and maintenance is awesome.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

The Grand Reserve is a great community for kids. The pool is amazing. The only thing that needs attention right now is the potholes. I assume they'll be filled this summer?

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Great Community, Great Staff, & Love the location. This is the ideal place to raise a family. I am excited to move into my new home later this summer!!!

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Nicole was very helpful. The website was easy to navigate and we were able to get in quickly to look at a place. Only thing I didn’t like was that the pricing changed daily,

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Just signed my summer lease. Friendly staff made applying a breeze. Very happy with my decision to join the community. Looking forward to the move

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Very nice and safe place to live! The grounds are kept in the best shape the staff are very nice and friendly.... I can’t wait till the summer to see test out the pool area

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Just moved in and we love the community at Grand Reserve! It is well kept up and the facilities are very nice. I am excited to meet more people and be an active member in the community. The employees have been very nice and helpful with the move.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Very nice townhomes, but design is very weird. Not a whole lot of noise deafening, both between rooms and whole units. Overall we are satisfied.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Overall, I love living at Grand Reserve. The area is great - close to nice walking trails with friendly neighbors. We love taking our pet to the small dog park and walking around the neighborhood.

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

We have lived here going on 10 years. Since my husband is handicapped it is very convenient to be all on one level. We’ve seen some positive changes and some not so positive changes

Reply from The Grand Reserve Apartments

Grand reserve has great amenities and very friendly staff. I always get a quick response via email. I’m excited to try out the pool this summer!