I love living at the Grand Reserve. It's more than a rental to me, it's what I call "Home". It's peaceful and has great amenities. I really enjoy all the upgrades. I am still patiently waiting for a new pool table that's balanced in the billiards room. Other than that, perfect experience.

I love how friendly the neighborhood is. I love the pool room and also enjoy how dog friendly everyone is. I look forward to using the facilities even more this year!

Location of these apartments is a 5 star itself. Overall everything is at a good quality. Maintenance orders sometimes take longer than normal to be taken care of, other than this, I would say everyone is helping together to make this place lovely. I am really enjoying my stay here

This head been a great experience. Now living here for two weeks, I have had work orders and they fixed them. Everybody has been nice and professional. I also love the apartment. I would definitely recommend the grand reserve to my friends and family.

Great place to live. When something needs to be fixed the maintenance people are very courteous and know what they are doing. The outside areas are always well maintained. We love it here.

This apartment community offers many benefits. From large shade trees to the dog park and more, it is a great place to live. Close to all shopping and dining, within minutes from the beaches. The Staff is helpful and able to meet your needs.

This apartment community is the best! Everyone is so friendly and nice! The staff is great! It’s in such a great area just minutes from lots of shopping and food. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex.

Apartments are absolutely beautiful and very spacious. Wish maintenance wss a little faster but it is a very large apartment complex so I understand.

The staff at the Grand Reserve main office is fantastic and the apartment is new, clean, and comfortable. I have no complaints and have enjoyed my time here so far.

My family and I have been here since July and we love it. Our apartment is beautiful and the amenities are everything we need. We are truly enjoying our stay here.

We really love our apartment and living there has been great. Its a very nice community. There have been a few issues but they have been taken care of.

Overall I’m satisfied. There is a new guy in management, he is really nice. When we ask something to get fixed it takes sometimes for a while but I understand it.

Beautifuly maintained. Quite neighborhood nice neighbors. Perfect place to live. We even have trash valet that takes away the trash 5 days a week, it's great!

Just moved from Wisconsin and I love our apartment so far! Excited to see more and learn more about the community. We love our outdoor space.

I feel safe. Good floor plan. Nice landscaping. Very friendly, considerate neighbors. The apartment is not as nice as the model I was shown before leasing. The flooring in the kitchen and bathrooms are not as nice, has mini blinds instead of the 2” white blinds, and no crown molding, which was something I asked specifically for. The pools are not vacuumed regularly and some of the exercise equipment is out of order on a permanent basis.

Over all the place has been wonderful. A little slow in fixing amenities thatvshould have never been broken the first day we moved in but fixed none the less.

The place is nice to live. However, the appliances are old and outdated and instead of replacing them; they keep fixing them which take 3 weeks and you are without them the whole time. It is an inconvenience and unacceptable when you pay a lot to live somewhere.

Just moved in 2 weeks ago and so far I love the new place! No issues with it at all and hope that my time here will continue to be enjoyable

Great place to live. The place has very friendly staff and the apartment and amenities are great. I am so glad I get to call this place my home.

We have really enjoyed living here. The management staff has been very helpful and wonderful to us. Our views of both the pond and pool can't be beat. There is soo much wildlife to watch while we sit out on our screened in patio. Perfect place to call home!

Best experience Iris is amazing. The experience from the begging to the end was superb. I will recommend to friends and famliy. Work out rooms are amazing...better than any gym and it's free.

We absolutely love living here. It is so quiet in our building that sometimes i forget we live in apartments. There are a lot of perks to living here as well.

Okay experience so far had quite a few maintenance issues around the apartment for being here such a small amount of time. Issues getting gas turned on for 2 Days because they couldn’t get a plumber in to get the gas leak fixed quick enough. Also other little issues that make life inconvenient. Okay for the price.

Very nice apartments with nice community. It’s clean and beautiful. The staff are nice and willing to help with every problem you have. Quick and fast maintenance requests.

A wonderful and quiet place to live .I am happy that I chose to live here.Is very good area because you have a lot of stores nearby.the pool area also is very nice