Great location, love the pool and gym :) quiet place, nice people in the office, always find parking spot close to my apartment, wish the people with dogs clean after them all the time

Community is kept in clean condition. Needs more parking for guests and residents. Always have to park a ways away from my unit, and it gets old quickly!

We are enjoying the apartment. Especially all of the amenities. The workout gym is well equipped and not always crowded. The pool has been reworked and is now very pleasant.

Very nice community great schools really like the trash pick up. The pool and gym are very well maintained and the folks in the office are very helpful

I love living here. My apartment is beautiful and my neighbors are friendly and respectful. The best part about living here is the quietness.

My family and I are really looking forward to our year at Park Isle they been very good at helping us out to find the best apartment in the community

Ever since I moved in I felt like this was a safe and peaceful location. It has always been very dog friendly and everyone in the community has been kind. My apartment could use some updating but it is still very nice and feels like home. My maintenance requests have always been taken care of within a timely fashion (more important requests were always taken care of quickly). Almost all of the office staff has been super approachable and helpful. The only issue I’ve had in the last year is a small termite infestation that I had to speak to the office about frequently until it resolved. Overall I am happy with my decision to re-sign my lease. It’s central to a lot of shopping areas and close enough to the beach.

Place is very quiet.. with a lot of friendly neighbors. Pet friendly, and alot of areas to walk your dog without running the look of the property.

I've lived here for a little over a year and this is a great community. The office staff is great and helpful. My only complaint is the speed that work orders are completed.

This is a very nice community. It is close to all shopping and the beaches. Easy to travel to nearby cities with walking distance to the mall. The staff is always helpful.

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

So far it has been a good experience. I really enjoy the avail detach garages and the size of the apt itself. I can see myself living here for a long time to come.

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

Only been here for 30 daus but so far so good no real issues. Parking is tight some nights and an actual clicker for the gate would be nice especially for short people or when it's raining.

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

I have lived here for 8 years and the property has gone through multiple changes. The units are being upgraded to bring them more in line with other complexes. They are continuing to improve the property.

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

Clean grounds and always friendly staff. Very family friendly atmosphere which is rare for most apartments in the area. We have really enjoyed living here.

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

Living at the Grand Reserve at Park Isle is really dreamy. The community is also spotless and the staff is diligent and kind. Whether it is morning time or night time, a smile is always given.

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

Haven’t had any serious issues since we moved in. There’s a little delay when it comes to maintenance but it’s to be expected since there are soo many apts.

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

We are very happy with our new apartment! The staff has been extremely helpful with getting us through progress quickly. We are looking forward to settling in and enjoying all of the amenities.

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

Staff is great. Always helpful when you need them. Landscaping needs work and the kids playground is rusted and unusable. Need more kids playground equipment.

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

We are loving it so far! We need a few things fixed but that is expected when you move into an apartment. Having more than one room between our boys was a must and so many places are much smaller.

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

Have had issues since I have moved in. Mostly leaking pipes and bees in my storage area!!! Most were taken care of promptly, but a little concerned with issues so early in my residency

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

Love living here! The apartments are spacious and open layout maintenance is fast and reliable! Great location, next to shopping center and Tampa and Saint Petersburg are both 15 minutes away.

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

I love living here! Since I sold my own home and started renting, nowhere has come close to the great feeling I get coming home to Grand Reserve. My apartment is beautiful and well maintained, as are the grounds and community amenities. I feel safe, secure and right at home here.

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

What a awesome place to live. It is walking distance from everything! Staff is amazing and helpful and quick to respond. The pool is relaxing and a pleasure to see after a long days work. I am glad we live here.

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

Too notch community, beautifully land scaped lots of ammenities, we actually have a pub with pool tables. I highly recommend this community. Worth every penny.

Reply from The Grand Reserve at Park Isle Apartments

Still so happy we moved here. Love the apartment and the neighborhood. We are so close to everything. It's very dog friendly. I love the pool and how peace it is to walk around the lake.