Has been a great place so far. Few frustrating things like rude neighbors who play music to where apartment shakes but maintenance is amazing.

Nice community but has seemed to have gone downhill a little since we moved here 3 years ago. Keep raising prices, yet no improvements made in amenities. Grills have issues all the time.. pool is nice.

I live on Grandview since 2016 and I absolutely love my experience. One of the best communities in the city, best location by the lake, wonderful and clean neighborhood, beautiful apartments with great layout plans and dog park for my furry baby. We are extremely happy here! Highly recommend to anyone looking for best place to live in Columbia SC

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Haven’t even been here a month and it’s amazing. It’s quiet and the neighbors are so nice! The Amenities are awesome. And the staff is very helpful and friendly. Love that I choose here to call my home!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Very nice place to live. Like anywhere you live, you do have a few residents who goes out of their way to litter and mess up the community. The Grandview is a great place to call home, love the convenience to work, shopping, entertainment and more. Very friendly staff, who always try to solve any issues and answer any questions the residents may have.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I love my apartment and have not had any issues. Office staff is nice. Other residence that I have encountered have been very friendly. I have not had any maintenance issues.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have found the property to be well maintained. The staff are friendly, professional and kept me informed thru the application process. The application was what I expected and I received the acceptance within the time specified. I can’t wait for my move in date in two weeks.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

This is a great place to live with great neighbors and a great office. The amenities are better than any community around! Plus, the lake is only a few feet away!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

It’s a very beautiful complex and the office is helpful and accommodating. I wish they had more community events and maybe yoga classes or meditation meetups for residents.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

So far everything has been great here. Friendly staff and neighbors. We haven’t noticed anything in the apartment that needs works. Looking forward to the next couple months

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great place to call home. It has all thr features you look for and a great view of the lake. Like it. Love it. Want some more of it. Nice pool. Nice mail room. Nice nice nice.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

It’s fantastic, great service when my ac went out. Came late at night and supplied me with a portable until they could fix it the following morning.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

A wonderful resort like community. Top notch staff. We have been very pleased with the overall look and feel of the Grandview. Apartment was clean and the area is very quiet at night.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Grandview is a beautiful place to live. Beautiful amenities, Great staff, Great views and awesome comfortable apartments. I enjoy the location

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Fast, super friendly, and answered all of my questions before and after I moved in. Also helped me transfer my WiFi service with spectrum. Thank you!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Quiet, tranquil surroundings in a complex that feels more like a neighborhood. I’ve been here a month and I enjoy the sense of safety and the perks of valet trash pickup. The office staff go out of their way to help even helping carry Amazon packages out to my car. Maintenance staff is friendly and polite. I don’t have a direct lake view but you can see it from the pool. The complex has an off the beaten path atmosphere but everything you need is close by. Couldn’t recommend more highly!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Love living here. We love all the people who work in the front office. We love the pool party’s they are always a blast. This is just a great community all around

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Love the apartment just renewed my lease for a second year. We love the amenities and the convenience of being close to everything and of course we love the pool!! Trash service at your door convenience abound. This is probably been my family’s best experience at an apartment!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Very nice and clean complex and quick to repair any problem. Everyone is friendly. Family area and animal friendly. My family feels safe. Mmgt always makes sure that everything is up to date. The yard is always nice and cut. Pool is clean. Noisy people are told to be quiet after a certain time. Parking is ok . Everyone around the complex is very dependable and can be trusted.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great and welcoming place to live! Always full of people who are always willing to stop by with a great smile! Its a happy and fun place to live!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I moved here at the beginning of June and have loved it ever since. The apartment is spacious and very bright, and it has very nice features.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I’ve really enjoyed my time at Grandview and will definitely be sad to go. I will definitely will miss the location and especially the pool.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Just moved in but so much happier than we were at our last place. So glad we made the move. We love the apartment and love being next to the lake. Appreciate how much quieter it is here.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great move in experience. Very friendly staff and clean apartment. The pool is definitely one of the best I've seen in the area and the common areas are well maintained

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have only lived here about a week now but so far, I enjoy it here. You get the most bang for your buck compared to other apartments in the area. The pool is immaculate and so far everything seems pretty quiet. The only small complaint is the oven and washer machine should have been cleaned prior to us moving in. But other than that, I love it!