So far love living here!! Great pool and great staff. Love being close to the lake and the trash valet is a nice feature as well! The staff is always willing to help me with any questions I have

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great move in and facilities. Staff is very nice and you can get in touch with someone at all time. The pool is ideal for columbia hot,days. It overlooks lake murray.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Love the location with quick access to Lake Murray as well as many nearby stores, the friendly and helpful staff, and our neighbors are always kind.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

My kitchen faucet leaked and it was replaced in timely manner. The shared space are well kept and clean. Staffs are very professional and helpful. Great resident community!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Awesome place, awesome people, great place to live!! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an amazing and fun place to live. Offering a great location and always immaculate!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

It is a nice place, I love my garage! Wish there was more inside storage but spacious apartment that’s cozy. The screened in balcony is awesome along with the beautiful pool & workout room!!!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

#thegrandviewatlakemurray Let me give you the scoop on the best place to rent in columbia. Staff- The staff are AMAZING they are friendly, honest, and very helpful. The respond immediately to concerns and are fair. Maintenance- They are fAntastic they are fast and knowledgeable. I like how they take their jobs seriously and aim to ensure everything is working properly. I love them all. The work so hard. Trust me living somewhere that has this attribute is a God send alone. Nothing worse than renting and feeling like nothing gets fixed. At the Grandview that’s never an issue. Amenities- The office always offers these functions that allow you to eat, drink, socialize with neighbors I think that’s cool. The pool n grill areas is a vacation within in itself. The views of the lake or wooded forest breath taking. Large bedrooms, screened porches, modern apartment homes Price let’s just say I rented from an apartment in the same street and paid a few hundred dollars more and it wasn’t half as nice as the grandview. Not even close. My home is very affordable and worth every dime!!! Schools are lexington 5 the best district !!!!! Location - close to I20 and I26 Near the mall, movie theaters, mall, shopping, lake. Neighbors- Quiet and friendly Gym and car care center love it!!!! If your looking for a home then The grandview at Lake murray is it.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Everyone in the complex is nice. All of the staff members are helpful and there for you. It’s a very relaxing and calming place to live and I highly recommended to all of my friends

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

It is very nice and quiet. I love the scenery. The office staff is great. The homes are spacious and well laid out. The view of Lake Murray is spectacular

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Samantha made are decision to live at The Grandview an easy one. She has been very attentive to our needs and left us with no questions or concerns.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I'm very satisfied living here! The complex is so beautiful & the staff has been wonderful to deal with! Repairs are dealt with immediately & precisely! The groundskeepers do a fabulous job!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The office and maintenance staff has been wonderful. The Grandview has a great location if you are looking to be close to Lake Murray and shops. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The Grandview is a really great place to live, I love it here. It took a while adjusting to apartment living, but the Grandview staff made my transition really smooth. My sincere appreciation goes out to the Staff. 'Great Job'.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The most wonderful staff. I could not say enough about the community and amenities. The pool with that beautiful view is breathtaking. Everyone is so pleasant.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great location, beautiful apartments, well maintained. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Home is the only thing I love in SC. Thank you all

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I am so impressed with my apartment at The Grandview! The office staff are so personable and helpful. My move went very smoothly and stress free!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Love this community. It is beautiful, grounds are kept nice. Staff has been awesome every time we have needed something.And community activities are nice added extra

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Absolutely love the atmosphere and the area, I’ve never felt safer in an apartment complex! Only thing I would change if I could is appliances. We’ve had to get a couple things replaced/ fixed because they keep breaking which is only reason I wouldn’t give full 5 stars. Other than that I LOVE it here.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Just getting started but pleased with the staff and the quiet atmoshere. I enjoy the nice view of the lake and look forward to exploring the nearby lakefront areas.

Awesome and prompt customer service, The amenities and grounds are always kept clean. The location is great- very close to restaurants, shops and the lake.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I would highly recommend the Grandview to anyone. My apartment is really nice and so is the neighborhood. I always feel safe in this community.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I recently decided to move from New England to escape the long, cold winters. I came down to the Carolinas and looked in s few areas but when I came to Grandview I just felt that this was home. A lake view apartment became available so I moved pretty quickly and in a very short time I knew I made the right choice. The office staff is just wonderful and the location couldn’t be better. I look forward to using the pool in the next months. I also like the resident events and look forward to meeting more of my neighbors

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Grandview is everything I was looking for. The apartments are modern and spacious, the amenities are wonderful, and the staff is so friendly. The monthly resident events are so fun!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have been here 1 week and it feels like home already. Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and we have pizza night coming up! Looking forward to some warm weather to get in some pool time.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great area, nice office staff, great views. Would like to see the landscapers do a better job. Glad the gate is fixed finally. Wish there were cameras on premise.