Grandview is a beautiful place to live. Beautiful amenities, Great staff, Great views and awesome comfortable apartments. I enjoy the location

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Fast, super friendly, and answered all of my questions before and after I moved in. Also helped me transfer my WiFi service with spectrum. Thank you!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Quiet, tranquil surroundings in a complex that feels more like a neighborhood. I’ve been here a month and I enjoy the sense of safety and the perks of valet trash pickup. The office staff go out of their way to help even helping carry Amazon packages out to my car. Maintenance staff is friendly and polite. I don’t have a direct lake view but you can see it from the pool. The complex has an off the beaten path atmosphere but everything you need is close by. Couldn’t recommend more highly!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Love living here. We love all the people who work in the front office. We love the pool party’s they are always a blast. This is just a great community all around

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Love the apartment just renewed my lease for a second year. We love the amenities and the convenience of being close to everything and of course we love the pool!! Trash service at your door convenience abound. This is probably been my family’s best experience at an apartment!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Very nice and clean complex and quick to repair any problem. Everyone is friendly. Family area and animal friendly. My family feels safe. Mmgt always makes sure that everything is up to date. The yard is always nice and cut. Pool is clean. Noisy people are told to be quiet after a certain time. Parking is ok . Everyone around the complex is very dependable and can be trusted.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great and welcoming place to live! Always full of people who are always willing to stop by with a great smile! Its a happy and fun place to live!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I moved here at the beginning of June and have loved it ever since. The apartment is spacious and very bright, and it has very nice features.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I’ve really enjoyed my time at Grandview and will definitely be sad to go. I will definitely will miss the location and especially the pool.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Just moved in but so much happier than we were at our last place. So glad we made the move. We love the apartment and love being next to the lake. Appreciate how much quieter it is here.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great move in experience. Very friendly staff and clean apartment. The pool is definitely one of the best I've seen in the area and the common areas are well maintained

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have only lived here about a week now but so far, I enjoy it here. You get the most bang for your buck compared to other apartments in the area. The pool is immaculate and so far everything seems pretty quiet. The only small complaint is the oven and washer machine should have been cleaned prior to us moving in. But other than that, I love it!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

No complaints whatsoever. The staff is friendly and always there whenever needed. Just wish the gates worked on a regular basis- Other than the gates I give it 5 stars

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Nice community with a great location. Rent can be pricey especially if you try to do short term. Amenities could definitely be better especially for the price we pay. Have had issues with the grills on several ocassions. Resident events are nice!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have been here for a week and have loved it so far! The staff are very friendly and nice, the apartments are beautiful and it is a quiet, lovely place to live.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Love it..great place to live..area is neatly kept...staff is nice..safe..protected ..have been here nearly 3 years and my exleriences have been great

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Love living at the Grandview at Lake Murray... Staff is very friendly, apartment is very spacious and the location is perfect. Great ammenities.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have been very pleased with my choice to stay at The Grandview at Lake Murray. My building is quiet and peaceful with a great view. The staff, amenities and service have been excellent

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Mostly positive. Only one complaint in almost a year. I reported an issue with our patio gutters over 8 months ago. They have never been fixed, and the wood on my deck is turning green. I checked, and my repair request is still open.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The management staff in the leasing office are amazing and helpful. The grounds are so well cared for. People are out walking and running and interacting. It is easy to meet your neighbors. I just still need my shower fixed or I would rate it a 5!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Very well kept and maintained. Nice amenities, great location, and I’m looking forward to some community events such as the pool cookout coming up.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Been here almost 3 years, love! Layout, spacious, modern. Beautiful infinity pool overlooking Lake Murray. Relaxing. Community activities monthly

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I love living here. The apartment is spacious and very quiet. Samantha is great and always helpful! No problems to report since move in. I would not want to live anywhere else?

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

So far it's been a great experience. The staff has been very pleasant and quick to respond. We signed the lease sight unseen and we were not disappointed

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I love the Grandview such nice people in the office and just an all around great place to live. I absolutely adore the place I live and people around me