The Grandview at Lake Murray

4.5

4.5

Bronson
1 day ago
So far I am loving it and all the amenities that come with it. I love the gym and I have absolutely loved the valet trash. It is so much more helpful then I thought it would be

Julie Ann
I loved the quiet community and how fast the maintenance fix things. The only thing that bothers me at times were the unexplained charges I received in my bill.

Christina
I still love our community as I did the day we moved in. Everyone who works here is so nice and helpful. Especially gabby, she's awesome! I love that there community events even though I have never been able to attend one due to my crazy schedule. This is a wholesome community with great core values.

Betty
my resident experience has been wonderful. The grounds are kept clean and beautiful..The ladies in the office are wonderful..they make us feel right at home.

Joseph
The amenities are great! The pool has an amazing view and is huge! Bigger than most places that have pools. It’s unreasonable for current long term residents get updated appliances. The apartments are nice. I would recommend The Grandview if the intention is to stay short term.

James
From the helpful and friendly office staff to the good facilities, Grandview doesn’t disappoint. We have lived here for 5 months and couldn’t be happier.

William
about 2 months ago
Nice environment, hope to renew my lease again if I don’t move out of state . Staff at the front office are awesome as well. I plan on making the most out of living here. Thank you grandview

Jasmin Hazel
2 months ago
Wonderful experience with great amenities and view plus lovely neighborhood and leasing office personnel. Maintenance team are readily available.

Chelsie
2 months ago
Since moving into my apartment, I have absolutely loved everything about it! From the community, the lovely neighbors, the hospitality, the well maintained property, the office staff etc etc I could go on and on! Definitely so happy I get to call this home!

Angela
2 months ago
Love all of the activities added; sorry I haven’t been able to attend. Office staff is wonderful! Still not too happy with noise🥴.I really like that the pool is open year round. Maintenance is very efficient! ;