The Grandview at Lake Murray

4.5

4.5

Autumn
I have thoroughly enjoyed living in this community, so far. Not only are the apartments and amenities nice, the staff is great. I have nothing but great things to say
Mckenzie
Good experience so far living here, only down fall is the new homes they built right in front of the lake so no more view of the lake Murray.
Sylvia
It’s been nice to have a new place and I felt safer than I did at me old place. The times I have had a problem it was addressed quickly. I am having to get used to hearing people above me.
Lytha
Gabby was do helpful and a joy to work with! I made repeated calls for help and she was always cheerful. Mia was helpful on a call the next day. A neighbor offered to walk our dog. How thoughtful
Joseph
Beautiful neighborhood! Amazing amenities! Especially the pool! My kids love being here. Appliances need updates. Unfortunately, the long term tenants, can’t get updates.
Brandon
Awesome place to live. It’s relatively quiet with great amenities and nice neighbors. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. The pool area is super nice, feels like a vacation spot with lake crows.
Shakilya
The application and approval process has been so great!! The office was very helpful and informative. I think I'm going to enjoy my new home!!
Christopher
Grandview is located close to the lake and the mall. Lots of restaurants and shopping. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Quiet and an easy commute to the city.
Emily
We have enjoyed living at the Grand View. Only complaint is our hot water heater only gave us hot water half of the time. Other than that it’s been a great experience
Dawn P.
The overall community is nice. The amenities that are available to the tenants, location and access to shopping within the area. It's apartment living with a home feel...