This is a great and welcoming apartment community. The apartments are spacious and great. The community is welcoming and kind. The entire complex is a great place to live and enjoy.

It's so beautiful. We were lucky to get the best lake view in the complex I truly believe. Spacious rooms. Just love everything about the apartment and the grounds.

One bedroom is very spacious and clean. Very safe community and great environment. Working with samsung and needed to stay. Manger wans staff were friendly and helpful.

I love everything about this property ! The location is great . The only thing I dislike are my upstairs neighbors , but that is to be expected living in an apartment .

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Everyone is super helpful and friendly. The apartment is just what I want for my husband and myself. The complex is kept looking well groomed, and the view of the Lake is wonderful.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great location with a direct view of the lake and a boat ramp across the street. Close to restaurants, gas stations, and grocery stores. Management and staff have always been helpful

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Thus far everything has been good. Move in date is 11-7. The staff has been very helpful in making sure that I get everything I need to them prior to my move in date.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Overall good experience. Nice staff, great pool, buildings stay a little dirty in the Halls and dinner if there apartments are still a little dated.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Moving in was a breeze! The office staff is very professional and was helpful with our lease application from start to finish. Our apartment was ready and perfect for our needs.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Waiting on work that will fix dryer, did my first load the day after I moved in and still waiting for repair. Wet laundry for 5 days and counting. Also microwave not providing heat or turn table working.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Has been a great place so far. Few frustrating things like rude neighbors who play music to where apartment shakes but maintenance is amazing.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Nice community but has seemed to have gone downhill a little since we moved here 3 years ago. Keep raising prices, yet no improvements made in amenities. Grills have issues all the time.. pool is nice.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I live on Grandview since 2016 and I absolutely love my experience. One of the best communities in the city, best location by the lake, wonderful and clean neighborhood, beautiful apartments with great layout plans and dog park for my furry baby. We are extremely happy here! Highly recommend to anyone looking for best place to live in Columbia SC

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Haven’t even been here a month and it’s amazing. It’s quiet and the neighbors are so nice! The Amenities are awesome. And the staff is very helpful and friendly. Love that I choose here to call my home!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Very nice place to live. Like anywhere you live, you do have a few residents who goes out of their way to litter and mess up the community. The Grandview is a great place to call home, love the convenience to work, shopping, entertainment and more. Very friendly staff, who always try to solve any issues and answer any questions the residents may have.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I love my apartment and have not had any issues. Office staff is nice. Other residence that I have encountered have been very friendly. I have not had any maintenance issues.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have found the property to be well maintained. The staff are friendly, professional and kept me informed thru the application process. The application was what I expected and I received the acceptance within the time specified. I can’t wait for my move in date in two weeks.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

This is a great place to live with great neighbors and a great office. The amenities are better than any community around! Plus, the lake is only a few feet away!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

It’s a very beautiful complex and the office is helpful and accommodating. I wish they had more community events and maybe yoga classes or meditation meetups for residents.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

So far everything has been great here. Friendly staff and neighbors. We haven’t noticed anything in the apartment that needs works. Looking forward to the next couple months

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great place to call home. It has all thr features you look for and a great view of the lake. Like it. Love it. Want some more of it. Nice pool. Nice mail room. Nice nice nice.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

It’s fantastic, great service when my ac went out. Came late at night and supplied me with a portable until they could fix it the following morning.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

A wonderful resort like community. Top notch staff. We have been very pleased with the overall look and feel of the Grandview. Apartment was clean and the area is very quiet at night.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Grandview is a beautiful place to live. Beautiful amenities, Great staff, Great views and awesome comfortable apartments. I enjoy the location

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Fast, super friendly, and answered all of my questions before and after I moved in. Also helped me transfer my WiFi service with spectrum. Thank you!