The Grandview at Lake Murray

4.6

4.6

Sarah
Everyone in the office is super nice and attentive! They have made moving in a breeze, and I am so happy I chose Grandview as my new home!!!
Antesha
Great customer service , love the staff! Morgan was such an amazing help, she was fast efficient and very nice , I couldn’t have made a better choice!
Deborah
My son took a tour for me since I'm in IN and he thought it was very nice. The leasing agents were very friendly. Love the pet friendly policy.
sharon
Will be a new neighbor by Jan 4th. So excited and already love the location and will be working right across the street. Helpful and friendly was Desiree and love the warm charm. My experience has been great....(:
Kelly
Beautiful location with welcoming community which encourages "community" with inclusive events such as outdoor movies and food trucks. Our apartment is perfect. It is bright & spacious with loads of storage space with an amazing balcony that holds seating for four and room for more. Centered perfectly to numerous shopping centers. We are so happy we discovered The Grandview at Lake Murray.
Larry
Great experience, exceptional staff, maintenance, etc The complex is very well maintained…buildings and grounds. Lake Murray being across the street gives you the view and satisfaction of being able to walk the dam and enjoy that wonderful lake affect. We are also within several miles of Columbiana Mall, a variety of restaurants and grocery stores. If you have school age children, they are being educated in one of the top school districts in SC.
Abigail
Wonderful clean place to live. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Repairs are speedy when needed. Yard work is always kept up. I’m glad that i chose the Grandview to stay at.
Stephanie
Everyone is very friendly and approachable. All requests and concerns I have had have been handled promptly and professionally. I like the mix of generations here - it seems to work very well all around.
Jaci
Grandview has a great management team that listen to your concerns and help in anyway. The maintenance team is also always on time and always solve the problem.
Jordan
This is a great place to live. The grounds are clean, plenty of parking and the office does resident events pretty often! It’s very dog friendly with a nice sized dog park