The Grandview at Lake Murray

Beautiful view of Lake Murray and access to walking over the dam. Access to shopping and restaurants is a plus. Units are quite and private.
Great aside from the new pool restrictions- I wish we could spend longer there!! I understand why but if people don’t show up for their time, they waste other people’s opportunity to stay.
For the amount of rent we pay, the gates should not still be broken, Do not feel safe due to gates being broken. Too many birds and bird poop everywhere.
PROS: Nice, clean apartments, even if haphazardly painted. Aesthic landscaping and layout. Free hand carwash and vaccuum area! CONS: No one cleans/sweeps the stairs (the same leaves, twigs, and candy wrappers are where they were 6 months ago when I moved in. Dogs are not leashed, but walk freely up and down the stairwells and to the parking lot. The noise is ridiculous and the walls are paper thin. The gate opens super slow.
The Grandview is the best place to live, especially during Covid-19. The area is nice, and conveniently . Friendly staff and great amenities. Love it here.
We had a great move in experience. Our garage door wasn’t working they had someone right on it. Very friendly staff, they didn’t make us feel like we were bothering them with all of our questions😁
Love love love this place! Always has a safe and comfortable feeling. Everyone in the office are friendly and helpful. The grounds always seem to be very clean and well maintained.
The people that work here are Totally Awesome!!! They All work hard!!! People are Totally lucky to live here!!! The grounds are well taken care of!!! The people that live here are Totally Awesome too!!!
Everything is so nice! the people are friendly and the apartment is so open and beautiful. i’m so happy i decided to move here and i am so excited to get involved in the community !
Aside from a few issues (handled quickly), my experience has been good so far! Looking forward to the amenities opening up. I think I made a good choice moving here.