Great community with a beautiful pool & lake view! Office is open 7 days/week. 3 bedrooms are spacious and kitchens are large with dishwasher and microwave!

Nice location. Amenities have gone down hill since moving here 3.5 years ago, extra charges or increases almost every renewal. Have had a few issues with our apartment itself that have needed fixed several times.

The Grandview Apts has excellent and fast maintance for things I report need repair, which is hardly anything. The stass is ALWAYS HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. My apartment is very comfortable. The outside grounds are clean.

Everyone is very friendly and attentive. This is the perfect pet-friendly place! We are living here for just a few months while we wait for our house to be finished, and we could not have found a better location.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Wonderful apartment, great area, schools, and shopping . Enjoy living here. Office, Maintenance, and grounds staff are very friendly and helpful. Love living here.

I’m very happy I chose to live here when moving to the area. This is a great complex. The view of Lake Murray is beautiful, the grounds are kept clean.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

We are delighted as new residents to enjoy such a quality environment and a variety of community events. The location is ideal, the unit is high quality and the various activities offered are like belonging to a country club

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Property is clean and well maintained. The buildings are kept up to date and staff is courteous. The community is safe and have had no incidents since I’ve been living here.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

This is a great and welcoming apartment community. The apartments are spacious and great. The community is welcoming and kind. The entire complex is a great place to live and enjoy.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

It's so beautiful. We were lucky to get the best lake view in the complex I truly believe. Spacious rooms. Just love everything about the apartment and the grounds.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

One bedroom is very spacious and clean. Very safe community and great environment. Working with samsung and needed to stay. Manger wans staff were friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I love everything about this property ! The location is great . The only thing I dislike are my upstairs neighbors , but that is to be expected living in an apartment .

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Everyone is super helpful and friendly. The apartment is just what I want for my husband and myself. The complex is kept looking well groomed, and the view of the Lake is wonderful.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great location with a direct view of the lake and a boat ramp across the street. Close to restaurants, gas stations, and grocery stores. Management and staff have always been helpful

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Thus far everything has been good. Move in date is 11-7. The staff has been very helpful in making sure that I get everything I need to them prior to my move in date.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Overall good experience. Nice staff, great pool, buildings stay a little dirty in the Halls and dinner if there apartments are still a little dated.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Moving in was a breeze! The office staff is very professional and was helpful with our lease application from start to finish. Our apartment was ready and perfect for our needs.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Waiting on work that will fix dryer, did my first load the day after I moved in and still waiting for repair. Wet laundry for 5 days and counting. Also microwave not providing heat or turn table working.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Has been a great place so far. Few frustrating things like rude neighbors who play music to where apartment shakes but maintenance is amazing.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Nice community but has seemed to have gone downhill a little since we moved here 3 years ago. Keep raising prices, yet no improvements made in amenities. Grills have issues all the time.. pool is nice.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I live on Grandview since 2016 and I absolutely love my experience. One of the best communities in the city, best location by the lake, wonderful and clean neighborhood, beautiful apartments with great layout plans and dog park for my furry baby. We are extremely happy here! Highly recommend to anyone looking for best place to live in Columbia SC

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Haven’t even been here a month and it’s amazing. It’s quiet and the neighbors are so nice! The Amenities are awesome. And the staff is very helpful and friendly. Love that I choose here to call my home!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Very nice place to live. Like anywhere you live, you do have a few residents who goes out of their way to litter and mess up the community. The Grandview is a great place to call home, love the convenience to work, shopping, entertainment and more. Very friendly staff, who always try to solve any issues and answer any questions the residents may have.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I love my apartment and have not had any issues. Office staff is nice. Other residence that I have encountered have been very friendly. I have not had any maintenance issues.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I have found the property to be well maintained. The staff are friendly, professional and kept me informed thru the application process. The application was what I expected and I received the acceptance within the time specified. I can’t wait for my move in date in two weeks.