I live above the leasing office. They constantly complain about my music. Yet they have no problems waking me up with leafblowers & faulty fire alarms. Not worth the price by far.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

It is a nice place, I love my garage! Wish there was more inside storage but spacious apartment that’s cozy. The screened in balcony is awesome along with the beautiful pool & workout room!!!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Office has been really nice, apartment was a little dirty at move in and out mailbox is broken, but the office seems to be on top of it so far.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Nice community with a great location. Rent can be pricey especially if you try to do short term. Amenities could definitely be better especially for the price we pay. Have had issues with the grills on several ocassions. Resident events are nice!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I love living at Grandview. A beautiful location, friendly staff, relatively quiet, and wonderful ammenities all make for an enjoyable living experience.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Beautiful complex. Up keep is great. Staff is awesome for the majority.I wish there could be signs around the pool asking people to put their chairs back instead of leaving them in the pool. So trashy looking.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Nice community but has seemed to have gone downhill a little since we moved here 3 years ago. Keep raising prices, yet no improvements made in amenities. Grills have issues all the time.. pool is nice.

Just getting started but pleased with the staff and the quiet atmoshere. I enjoy the nice view of the lake and look forward to exploring the nearby lakefront areas.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Very nice community...love the location. Great Amenities, Professional and respectful staff. Close to shopping and restaurants. Best of all, very spacious interior.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Beautifully landscaped and wonderful view of lake. Love screened in porch. Easy online pay for rent. Nice dog park Pool is well maintained. Nice to have garbage pick up

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

We have had a really good experience living at Grandview. We have lived in several apartments and this one ranks up there. The pool would definitely have the be my favorite thing! We also really enjoy the resident socials/events.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Just moved in and enjoying exploring the residence and surrounding areas. Staff is friendly and responsive. Excellent location for us at this time.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

It is very nice and quiet. I love the scenery. The office staff is great. The homes are spacious and well laid out. The view of Lake Murray is spectacular

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Great area, nice office staff, great views. Would like to see the landscapers do a better job. Glad the gate is fixed finally. Wish there were cameras on premise.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Very nice place to live. Like anywhere you live, you do have a few residents who goes out of their way to litter and mess up the community. The Grandview is a great place to call home, love the convenience to work, shopping, entertainment and more. Very friendly staff, who always try to solve any issues and answer any questions the residents may have.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The Grandview is a nice place to live, great location, nice and quiet, and lovely view of Lake Murray. Very friendly staff. Love the area...

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

It’s a very beautiful complex and the office is helpful and accommodating. I wish they had more community events and maybe yoga classes or meditation meetups for residents.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Love the apartment just renewed my lease for a second year. We love the amenities and the convenience of being close to everything and of course we love the pool!! Trash service at your door convenience abound. This is probably been my family’s best experience at an apartment!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The Grandview is a really great place to live, I love it here. It took a while adjusting to apartment living, but the Grandview staff made my transition really smooth. My sincere appreciation goes out to the Staff. 'Great Job'.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The management staff in the leasing office are amazing and helpful. The grounds are so well cared for. People are out walking and running and interacting. It is easy to meet your neighbors. I just still need my shower fixed or I would rate it a 5!

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I’ve really enjoyed my time at Grandview and will definitely be sad to go. I will definitely will miss the location and especially the pool.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

Mostly positive. Only one complaint in almost a year. I reported an issue with our patio gutters over 8 months ago. They have never been fixed, and the wood on my deck is turning green. I checked, and my repair request is still open.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

This is a wonderful location, with easy access to Lake Murray. The grounds are well maintained, and the amenities are in great shape, and well designed.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

I Like my residence and I haven't noticed any major issues. As any other apartments, some requests are not processed on time, but it is just a question of time.

Reply from The Grandview at Lake Murray

The Grandview is perfect if you are looking for a quiet, pet-friendly apartment community with good amenities by the lake. The staff is welcoming and absolutely excellent! The few minor issues we have needed maintenence for have been taken care of in a timely manner. Expect to pay for the location, lake view, and amenities though. Overall, we have had a good experience!