The Grayson Apartment Homes

Good morning so far I'm getting familiar somewhat with the community of the Charlotte area its beautiful 7months here so far it's okay the apartment is comfortable as well
The community is well versed with the residents & keeps us informed on the latest changes from day to day. The office & maintenance staff are very professional and attentive to the needs of the residents.
Overall it’s ok. I really hate the parking lot. Hardly any parking and people park any kind of way so it makes is hard to get a spot. Also I noticed that all residents ignore the handicap emblem on the ground. Thee used to be a sign but hasn’t been there in over a year and the poor resident across never gets to park there. He is actually handicapped and has a sticker.
No upgrades or anything since I moved in 3 years ago. Rent keeps going up. No quiet at all especially from the stomping upstairs. Maintenance doesn’t really fix anything. And rent keeps going up with no new or better amenities.
Lovely, quiet neighborhood. The apartments are just as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. We love it here! The office staff is amazing, friendly & very helpful!!
It has went down over the 3 years I have been here... it has been a lot of trash in the parking lots and around the dumpster because we have a lot of rats by the dumpster
This place is really nice, if I need something fixed there is no problem getting someone up here. Never anything going on around here. I love it
The Grayson has always came through when needed. The maintenance staff and front office is great. They be on top of any issue that I had quickly and professionally. Quite and friendly neighbors
Pretty good place to stay for the most part. Haven't been able to enjoy any amenities this year mostly due to covid and gym still closed even though phase 3.
Great place to live, had some issues here however, they came right out and fixed it! love the team in the office. Just great folks to be around