The Grayson Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Sherry
i have been living there since 2017 and i really enjoyed being there very quite and very convenient and very nice this why i don't like surveys
Veronica
Enjoying getting to know and communicating with my neighbors and being a helping hand when I can is a pleasure office staff are still pleasant 😊 and willing to help with any issues the Maintenance are pleasant and respectful and work to there best ability 😀
Lawrice
Location is good. Love to see the children play at the park and people walking their dogs. Maintenance is always cleaning up the area. I don’t have any problems with the complex.
Kalachandji
Been here 6 years. It's cool for what it is. I miss mr drew but the other maintenance people are quick, fast and efficient. Please fix the printer in the business center. Get a new one, it hasn't worked since 2017. Also please update how we receive our lease information. It should be emailed or sent regular mail. It's not efficient on our doors. Sometimes they aren't received.
Rosalyn B.
We appreciate everyone that works in the office. Whenever we call for a maintenance call the guys work really hard to get the job done. We have been here since 2012 and really made some lasting relationships in our neighbors.
Dillon
Rosanna has been a great help getting us into our first apartment. She explained everything to us and made sure we were comfortable and kept us up to date with everything going on. Would definitely recommend The Grayson Apartments
Robin
The front office staff down to the maintenance staff are very friendly and get things done on time. The 4 stars come from my ice maker not working, both shower heads makes this extremely loud noise. Other than that it’s a really nice community and the staff is amazing.
Synetta
The Grayson is a clean and safe environment that isn't far from stores and restaurants. The community has an app that allows you to have access to your home to control lights, unlocking and locking of the front door and temperature control.
Veronica
Lived here for a year. It’s not bad but it’s also affordable. 10 minute from the boardwalk. About 15 min for concord mills, Northlake mall and uptown Charlotte.
Nevaeh
Mrs Roseana was amazing ! She answered every question with details. She listed everything out for us to do step by step to avoid mistakes. And I also loved the energy she had! Made us feel so welcomed and excited to move in.