The Grayson Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Decent community for the price. Neighbors either stay to themselves or very friendly. The apartment themselves are okay (at least the one I a m leasing) but nothing can can't be fixed.
It's going good friendly management team timely repair when needed I really enjoy when Maintenance power wash the homes I've enjoy the gym as well and the pool
I have enjoyed my stay..and i will continue at this time..Thanks Be Bless Community..And continue serving the residences..Treaty as it was you..like your own family
Been here 6 years in September. It's been ok I miss mr. drew. Complex is clean but some of the neighbors are ehh. It's not a lot but 1-5 bad apples can really be a turn off. maintenance is fast and good. Office turn over is high. Also it's 2021 please utilize emails for all correspondence. No one should have to wait for a paper about lease renewal on their front door. Also fix the printer in the business office or get a new one! It's been broken since 2018
For the most part, this is still a quiet community. The area around the trash compactor seems to be cleaner. A few weeks ago, the walkways were pressure washed. The downside to that good deed was the dirt & water that was pushed under my door & into my apartment. I'm glad that the water did not mess up the carpet or the floor tile by the door.
This community is very quiet most of the time. CAN'T control the loud cars late at night. I've been here one year and I love it! The maintenance is great,also the staff is amazing!
The community is well kept. Jennifer made my move in experience so easy as well. So far the community is quiet which I love. The only thing about the apartment is things are outdated.
Finding a decent apartment at a good price was hard. Finally I found The Grayson and I just moved in today. The ladies at the office were amazing and the apartment was very clean. I’m very satisfied with the apartment.
The move in from the start was tough, but we got it done. Thank you to the manager in the office who helped us get settled where we are finally happy and comfortable !
We love living here! It’s so close to everything you could wish for! The staff is so gracious and blessed to work with them upon our arrival!