The Grayson Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Theresa
Beautifully maintained property. Great neighbors. Fun amenities. Maintenance is quick to fix issues. The business lounge is very helpful. Main office is updated and clean.
Lorraine
I Love It Here No Real Issues And Maintenance Is By Far The Best. Staff In The Office Is Amazing. They Addressed All My Issues And Concerns. It’s Quiet In My Building And Very Peaceful. Neighborhood Isn’t Bad At All. I Suggest When Reading Reviews. You Check It Out For Yourself First. No Bug Issues At All. They Keep The Property Very Clean And The Grounds As Well. Kudos To The Grayson Apartment Homes.
Annette
Well as the weather change I can hear more commotion outside and more kids in the way of the parking area then they get attitudes when you asked them to move but that’s at any apartment place so I guess it’s still fine so far as of 5-2-22
Shiuqkia
we love this community, pool is great the neighborhood is great my kids where able to meet new friends. it's very quiet the neighbors are very friendly and caring. leasing mangers are very helpful as well
Shannon
We love living here. Everyone has been so amazing from the office to the residents. We moved across the country and couldn't be happier here.
Marcus
I still enjoy residing in the Graysons, even though one of my neighbors feel the need to let myself & surrounding neighbors know how loud their surround system goes up to usually between the hours of 8PM to 4AM!!!
Veronica
Office staff are still pleasant and understanding of our needs It's almost pool time ooo excited 😊 becoming Acquaint with my neighbors more that's nice and still getting familiar with Charlotte NC let's see what the rest of the year will bring
Cierra
Amy was very nice and made me and my sister feel comfortable and the apartment was very nice and clean lots of space I love it. I would recommend this place to somebody.
Lawrice
I love where I stay, the grounds are well kept, it convenient in any direction ie. concord, north lake , downtown. I have neighbors but I don’t hear them. Over all I don’t have any plans of leaving anytime soon.
Mike
We moved across country. Rosanna kept in constant contact with us to ensure we were set up when we arrived. Upon arrival, the entire staff knew who I was and were so kind and understanding. The unit was more than we were expecting. Everything was clean, smelled nice and was ready for us to move right in.