The Grayson Apartment Homes

It has been a wonderful move in experience. Wifi delivery is missing but who knows could be a ups issue. I feel safe going out and about walking. Can't complain. Office people are amazing.
It was kind of the last minute because everything got sent to me the day before I move in but it was worth the wait because everything turned out perfect the place is up to part and nice
My stay here is fine. I have been here since March of this year. Everyone in the office is professional and friendly. The maintenance team responds to request in a timely manner. The neighbors in my complex are friendly as well.
Thnx to Sharron for her welcoming hospitality. She’s been a tremendous help with me moving inThe Grayson Apartment Homes and I’m loving everything about my new home.
Overall my experience has been positive. Most of the time things go pretty well, with a few "bumps" here and there. Management and maintenance are usually on top of things. However, most of the problems stem from the type of resident living within this community. Since many of the disruptive residents usually don't last (they are here for approximately 3-4 months). However, during this time span they can be very disruptive, making our community experience not very nice.
I’ve been living here for 10 years I enjoy it here. I’ve seen people come and go. Hopefully with god on my side I will be moving soon. Waiting for pandemic to be over
Quaint, quiet, clean and a friendly staff. Needs sturdier blinds, cabinets and bathroom fixtures. During the pandemic the staff have been doing a great job of being approachable and in assisting with any needs.
I love it here! This is a great first apartment. The staff is so friendly and nice. Always understand and attentive! Love the trash pick it’s so helpful!
Been here for 4 months now it's okay so far still getting familiar with area and the surrounding areas and things to do in my new county I live in
My move in date was a little rocky because I was soo nervous. But the Leasing Associate Was very helpful and friendly. Antwanett was super awesome and Sharron was too.