I used to leave at the Grayson. Staff very professional, place well maintain. No neighbors very quiet. What I like is the maintenance is very quick. Every time I speak to the manager, she us very nice and professional.

Just the same noise complaints in any apartment complex other than that, I’m happy. Also, paling could be better. It’s a hassle to find spaces near my building

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Living here for about 9 years now! Good area and close to uptown and malls. All major highways are near. Very affordable good area all restaurant

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I really appreciate this community. The staff is friendly. My son is comfortable, which is most important to me. They are very hands on and involved with the community events or incidents. The communication is top notch. This is the first place I’ve really felt at home in.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

My experience over the past couple of years has been okay with the new management I do see a Improvement but still looking for it too much more Improvement to come

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have been living here for a few yrs, I enjoy the neighbors, they are very friendly, the apartment is nice and quiet. I feel safe here and the grounds are always clean

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I've had no issues here at the property. Office staff have been helpful. Maintenance has been great! My only complaint is the pool during the summer. There are too many kids/people utilizing the pool that do not live in our community. As a result, there have been a few incidents (stabbing, shooting, etc,) that give me concern. I am not comfortable taking my grandbaby to the pool area.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I’ve lived in this apartment complex for about 5 or 6 months and it’s been wonderful. All around great experiences with the staff and friendly environment!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

There has been many changes at the Grayson, but what has remained consistent is the connection that the staff has with the residents. This is a great community that cares about or safety and engagement

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The outside areas are nice and well maintained. Apartments that are not renovated could really use some TLC. Especially bathtubs, they need to be replaced. We can't speak for all but our kitchen also could use some updating.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

It has been a pleasure living at The Graysons! I feel safe at night because of the night time patrol. The community is kept clean and the office staff are a pleasure to deal with! I am a happy resident.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Good place to live.. close to mall and place to eat.. parking is hard.. nice pool area and picnic area and a dog friendly appartment.. with a dog park

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

This is my second year at the Grayson Apartments. I have enjoyed living here, the staff is amazing. Any problem I may have, they are sure to handle it with urgency.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Its been a good experience the maitenance staff is prompt the leasing office is very courteous and helpful and the neighborhood is quiet and clean.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

It’s ok....certain parts are quiet area and other sides are rowdy....the security we have makes us feel safer. .the valet pickup is awesome to have here

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living here so far. I'm a new resident. The staff is really nice. I like the ammenities here. It is pretty quiet. I have had any problems thus far. I hope it stays just like this for the remainder of my stay.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The move in went smoothly. Had a list of things for maintenance but other than that it was great. I also like being able to access everything online.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

It’s okay living here. Noise could be better but it’s not unbearable. Only other issue isn’t big a getting into the apartment constantly. Other than that it’s great

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Customer service is great, they really keep up the property very nicely. When a a service call is submitted they are very prompt to address and fix the issue.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The staff is Absolutely amazing. Although there were some hiccups along the way, new management came in and worked diligently to remedy the pertinent situations. Appliances are outdated but for the most part, the units are comfortable, spacious, and satisfactory.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I love my apartment and the leasing office staff Ian incredibly friendly. However, I often see litter everywhere especially around my building. I have reached out to the leasing office regarding this but nothing has been done. Other than that, great experience.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Apartments are nice and spacious Safe and quiet neighborhood to live and raise a family. Property is kept Clean and litter free.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

When I first moved here, I had not yet had the full "experience" of living here. I do not enjoy coming "home." It feels largely like I am coming to a low income community... and that should not be the case... our rent prices are NOT that of a low income community.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The staff is very professional and friendly. We met some neighborhood also very friendly. They had an event for the resident with ATT including chicken and waffle. That is very touching and nice. I used to leave there 2 years ago, and I am so pleased that they kept the place clean, safe many improvement. I really feel like home.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I like the community. There is not a lot of young adults hanging out causing problems here. I like that most of the community works and have family values.