Nice place and very quick to fix things. The staff switched a lot when I was trying to move in but they always did there best to give great service.

The neighborhood is quiet but my upstairs neighbors are extremely loud. People going up and down the stairs are extremely loud also. Other than the constant distracting noise. Everything is fine.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have no complaints. NO issues with anything - repairs, management, neighbors. Its been a great experience for the last 1-1/2 in two different apartments.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

This is an amazing place to stay the landlord is just so full of energy. I can't wait til the events for the summer thank you can't wait for more good times

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Love the neighborhood. Very quiet and peaceful. Definitely family oriented and the office staff is awesome and so quick to respond to work orders

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The Grayson Apartments has a wonderful staff team that is always here to help. They are very prompt with any maintenance issues. They have a lot of community involvement and activities. I recommend this community to all my friends and family.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Moving day was a breeze! I also was very appreciative of the gift that I received inside my apartment to help me get started on a clean home space !

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Grayson is the best place to be in. The heaven on earth. I feel relaxed and the balcony are spacious. The rooms are spacious and comfortable.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The Grayson apartments are extremely nice and cozy. The appliances work really well and the place is well kept. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. All around 10 out of 10.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

from the very beginning of the process of just applying for the apartment they gave me so much confidence and within just a couple hours of applying for the apartment i was approved

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

There are some minor issues, but hoping to get those fixed soon. Other than that, it's a nice place so far. Day 2 of staying here. If you don't like trains, there is one near by, I only heard it once so far.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Everybody is very respectful. Office staff is amazing. Maintenance takes care of all issues in a timely manner. Manager works with you if there are any issues.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Great property. All the staff is very helpful. Once I was late on rent due to my pay date being adjusted and the team was very helpful. Y’all are awesome!!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have been in the community for years. I have has a great experience. The always come on time to fix thing and keep the property clewn. Thanks

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Lovely area great looking apartment. Honestly I really enjoy the area I'm in I feel as though I'm close to food, the malls. It's a great place to stay.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Very quite place to live at times. The staff is awesome. Parking spaces are slim. There is always trash in the parking lot in the morning...

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Of all the properties I visited the Grayson was the best choice. It’s in the heart of everything! Great choice by my baby girl, Nailah. We are near family, friends, church, work and shopping

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Minus the delay with our carpet input, everything else was a breeze. The staff was very generous and patient with everything. And we thank you!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The commiunity is doing an getting better .Staff is awesome an so is maintenance. Response time is always an fast an progress is being made.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The best place to live in Charlotte! To come home to a quiet and peaceful community is priceless. The staff is friendly and understanding. I love it here!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I feel that management could be more involved in our complex. Having meetings every now and then or putting a suggestion box in the leasing office.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

This place is absolutely amazing. Everyone in the office is incredibly nice and accommodating. My neighbors are very friendly AND my apartment is perfect.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Lived there from April 2015 to March 2018. Moving back March 2019. Great place to live. I was previously living in a 3 br that I no longer needed that’s the only reason I moved and 1 br wasn’t avail st the time.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

This is a great place to live great staff and great Neighbors. I been living here since April of last year and I haven’t had any problems at all

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

quick on responses and improving service daily. Willing to go above and beyond. My apartment unit is very quite and pleasant. I have no negative comments. I really enjoy staying in the Grayson. Don't think I could of pick a better community.