The Grayson Apartment Homes

Apartments are very clean and nice. Staff members are exceptionally friendly. Apartment rates are reasonable compared to other apartment complexes.
Everyone here is so nice and helpful ! Especially sharron ! She makes sure you have everything you need and I feel like she had such a nice attitude. Worked fast and well!
Good morning to everyone may your day be filled with encouragement in spite of life situations God is still in control just moved in I will see what the future holds
It’s been wonderful living here, it’s quiet it’s clean. The neighbors are nice. The office staff is nice I just wish they would answer the phone more often but other than that it’s been great ❤️
The community is small but thsta what I was looking for. Mainly quiet with neighbors who don't overstep. A little pricey but this is CLT. ...
It was a great experience, good communication and customer service. The apartment was clean and thus far I have no complaints. I know that going forward things will continue to be great!
Overall everything’s okay Except since I’ve been here. I’ve only got my trash picked up twice. So I take it out myself. Why pay for a service you never get. Stay safe in Christ Thanks Kevin Woods
No upgrades in 3 years. Maintenance does bare minimum. Building made of wood so there is absolutely no quiet. Parking is limited. Rent is too high.
The whole staff has been wonderful throughout my move. I couldn't have asked for a better moving in experience. Sharron, Tonee and Makisha were so friendly and helpful!
It’s excellent everyone is so helpful and hospitable. Timely when it comes to maintenance issues. It’s very quiet clean and convenient. Great location as well.