Good place to live.. close to mall and place to eat.. parking is hard.. nice pool area and picnic area and a dog friendly appartment.. with a dog park

This is my second year at the Grayson Apartments. I have enjoyed living here, the staff is amazing. Any problem I may have, they are sure to handle it with urgency.

Its been a good experience the maitenance staff is prompt the leasing office is very courteous and helpful and the neighborhood is quiet and clean.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

It’s ok....certain parts are quiet area and other sides are rowdy....the security we have makes us feel safer. .the valet pickup is awesome to have here

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living here so far. I'm a new resident. The staff is really nice. I like the ammenities here. It is pretty quiet. I have had any problems thus far. I hope it stays just like this for the remainder of my stay.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The move in went smoothly. Had a list of things for maintenance but other than that it was great. I also like being able to access everything online.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

It’s okay living here. Noise could be better but it’s not unbearable. Only other issue isn’t big a getting into the apartment constantly. Other than that it’s great

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Customer service is great, they really keep up the property very nicely. When a a service call is submitted they are very prompt to address and fix the issue.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The staff is Absolutely amazing. Although there were some hiccups along the way, new management came in and worked diligently to remedy the pertinent situations. Appliances are outdated but for the most part, the units are comfortable, spacious, and satisfactory.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I love my apartment and the leasing office staff Ian incredibly friendly. However, I often see litter everywhere especially around my building. I have reached out to the leasing office regarding this but nothing has been done. Other than that, great experience.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Apartments are nice and spacious Safe and quiet neighborhood to live and raise a family. Property is kept Clean and litter free.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

When I first moved here, I had not yet had the full "experience" of living here. I do not enjoy coming "home." It feels largely like I am coming to a low income community... and that should not be the case... our rent prices are NOT that of a low income community.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The staff is very professional and friendly. We met some neighborhood also very friendly. They had an event for the resident with ATT including chicken and waffle. That is very touching and nice. I used to leave there 2 years ago, and I am so pleased that they kept the place clean, safe many improvement. I really feel like home.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I like the community. There is not a lot of young adults hanging out causing problems here. I like that most of the community works and have family values.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Employees are nice, my move in was very fast, and they made sure I understood everything about the community. So far I am enjoying the neighborhood.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Decent and quiet neighborhood for the most part. Affordable and convenient to busses and some stores. Neighborhood is in between 77 and 85 you can jump on either one

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

This community used to be nice. I used to feel safe here. I know longer feel that way. There is high turnover with office staff. My car was broken into, a bunch of cars were egged an my kids can’t even use the pool as this has turned into a community pool for all the neighborhoods.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Nice living experience thus far! Location is great commute to my job. Clean neighborhood, nice office personnel, and I enjoy the amenities here!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Teenagers smoking weed throughout the property (at the playground, on stairways or in breezeways, etc.) parking is horrible (tenants in 8-102 have over 7 vehicles and they all park right in front of their unit and some of them never move) smoking at the pool, valet trash svs makes it like walk-in through a dumpster just to get to your door, all of these things makes it very unpleasant to live here. Especially having children.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Teen age kids hanging out, sitting on cars and throwing trash. Downstairs complaining about noise coming from my apartment and I'm barely home

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

It has been a pleasure living at Grayson. The community is quiet, the staff are very friendly, and the clubhouse is kept clean. I would recommend this community to anyone looking for a great place to live.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Nice place and very quick to fix things. The staff switched a lot when I was trying to move in but they always did there best to give great service.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is quiet but my upstairs neighbors are extremely loud. People going up and down the stairs are extremely loud also. Other than the constant distracting noise. Everything is fine.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have no complaints. NO issues with anything - repairs, management, neighbors. Its been a great experience for the last 1-1/2 in two different apartments.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

This is an amazing place to stay the landlord is just so full of energy. I can't wait til the events for the summer thank you can't wait for more good times