Staff was amazing already feeling like home the moment I stepped in the office. Can’t wait to enjoy my first apartment! Thank you guys again!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

My experience from first applying to moving in had been great. Shermana was awesome. I have spoken with other staff members, and everyone seems to be great.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

My experience has been great! I've had no issues. Maintenance requests are taking care of in a timely manner. My apartment is nice! Nice community!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Great service. Friendly staff. Everything is accessible. When I go online for a maintenance request, it is usually that day or the very next day things are taken care of.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

So far so good. The area is a friendly atmosphere. I like the area. It is close to anywhere you want to go. The area is convenient. The home is spacious with an open space. The area is clean.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living at the Grayson apartments. The staff is so helpful anytime I need anything or have any issues. Maintenance is always professional and comes with such short notice.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Great community, have never had an issue. Maintenance and staff in office are great !! Have been living here for almost 2 years and have enjoyed it

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Very nice and clean environment.! Maintenance is always available when needed, office staff has been ver supportive, only thing I would change is that neighbors need to be more considerate of the 3am music playing most nights( due to the fact I work 1st shift most days)

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Awesome plus some! The office staff are very helpful. M is awful and works very hard in the office. The area is quiet in which I love! It's a pleasant experience.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I used to leave at the Grayson. Staff very professional, place well maintain. No neighbors very quiet. What I like is the maintenance is very quick. Every time I speak to the manager, she us very nice and professional.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Just the same noise complaints in any apartment complex other than that, I’m happy. Also, paling could be better. It’s a hassle to find spaces near my building

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Living here for about 9 years now! Good area and close to uptown and malls. All major highways are near. Very affordable good area all restaurant

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I really appreciate this community. The staff is friendly. My son is comfortable, which is most important to me. They are very hands on and involved with the community events or incidents. The communication is top notch. This is the first place I’ve really felt at home in.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

My experience over the past couple of years has been okay with the new management I do see a Improvement but still looking for it too much more Improvement to come

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have been living here for a few yrs, I enjoy the neighbors, they are very friendly, the apartment is nice and quiet. I feel safe here and the grounds are always clean

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I've had no issues here at the property. Office staff have been helpful. Maintenance has been great! My only complaint is the pool during the summer. There are too many kids/people utilizing the pool that do not live in our community. As a result, there have been a few incidents (stabbing, shooting, etc,) that give me concern. I am not comfortable taking my grandbaby to the pool area.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I’ve lived in this apartment complex for about 5 or 6 months and it’s been wonderful. All around great experiences with the staff and friendly environment!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

There has been many changes at the Grayson, but what has remained consistent is the connection that the staff has with the residents. This is a great community that cares about or safety and engagement

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The outside areas are nice and well maintained. Apartments that are not renovated could really use some TLC. Especially bathtubs, they need to be replaced. We can't speak for all but our kitchen also could use some updating.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

It has been a pleasure living at The Graysons! I feel safe at night because of the night time patrol. The community is kept clean and the office staff are a pleasure to deal with! I am a happy resident.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Good place to live.. close to mall and place to eat.. parking is hard.. nice pool area and picnic area and a dog friendly appartment.. with a dog park

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

This is my second year at the Grayson Apartments. I have enjoyed living here, the staff is amazing. Any problem I may have, they are sure to handle it with urgency.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Its been a good experience the maitenance staff is prompt the leasing office is very courteous and helpful and the neighborhood is quiet and clean.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

It’s ok....certain parts are quiet area and other sides are rowdy....the security we have makes us feel safer. .the valet pickup is awesome to have here

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living here so far. I'm a new resident. The staff is really nice. I like the ammenities here. It is pretty quiet. I have had any problems thus far. I hope it stays just like this for the remainder of my stay.