The Grayson Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

I lived here almost 6 years. Grounds are clean and the maintenance is good and punctual. The office staff changes too much. I see where they are trying to make changes but still needs improvement. It’s terrible when you call the office and no one picks up. They also don’t reply to text messages or return emails either. Get better at that! Also to have to wait for a paper on my door about renewing my lease is just an outdated process. It should be an option for an email. Since I can come to this community portal to renew. Noise can be an issue as my. With ore below me thinks he in a movie theater and blasts his surround sound at all times of hours. I give myself 1-2 more renewals and I’m moving on.
I’ve haven’t had any problems so far. The community is nice, the neighborhood isn’t too loud. The staff is so friendly and sweet. My question ms are always answered in a good amount of time.
Well I'm approaching a year soon still finding my way around town and meeting new people finally found a house of worship 🙌 I'm excited about that 😀
I love my apartment. The neighborhood is fairly quiet. Front office staff has always been friendly. Maintenance is always quick and responsive.
Still a pretty good spot to call my home for now. There is still the occasional noise from the neighbors TV or radio late at night. The residents are really nice & the complex is generally quiet. We need to do better with keeping the trash bin area cleaner.
So far no cons, pretty property and nice community. Looking forward to having an enjoyable living experience here for the next couple of years.
Community is quiet except for upstairs neighbors and people taking the stairs. Parking could be better. Wish apartments would get upgrades been here 3 years and the only time anyone communicates or comes by to maintain anything is when a complaint is submitted.
It has been a pleasure staying here this past year. Maintenance staff are very prompt and friendly when they enter my apartment. Neighbors are friendly. No complaints
The apartment is Spacious well taken care of and beautiful view, the area is close to shopping and regular activities for the family the amenities list our endless and the point system is brilliant new to the community but will definitely be referring to friends
By far one of the best apartments I have lived in, in charlotte very quiet and great staff. It is in a very safe neighborhood and the people are very pleasant.