The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 3 years and have had an enjoyable time. The maintenance staff is amazing and the office staff and management are always nice and helpful. I always felt safe living here by myself.
We been here for almost 6 months! nice quiet place to live!the costumer service is really good! The apartment itself is real spaceble!I like it!
For the most part it has been a very positive experience. The staff (both maintenance and office personnel) are extremely helpful, and outgoing. No matter what the problem, they are always available to help resolve any issues, Location is great and the apts. are charming.
My experience here was great the first year but slowly started to decline. Management is on top of things needing to be fixed, or replaced. They are very timely and getbthe job done. As far as the residents,There are a lot of young teens an young adults who have no regard for the people or the safety of the community. I just wish there was a way to feel safe here.
The staff is great!!!! When I need something done theymthey are quick to get it done. They go out their way for holidays and other things to make sure we feel comfoetable with themand that is something no other apartment does.
I have been here for almost 3 years and I like the area. I like that I am close to work and my children’s schools. It’s in a convenient location.
Very friendly management and staff. Work orders are taken care of right away. I have been living here for a year now. It would have been great if there was a biweekly or monthly pest control in the units though.
Has some good days and bad days. Very noisy on the weekend and has a lot of destructive kids in the area. Front office is a hit or miss however the maintenance crew are always very friendly!!
Lived here for 4 years and have had a good experience so far. Staff is friendly and maintemce team are great! Quick to fix any problems and always friendly.
The apartment complex is nice and very peaceful and my neighbors are really friendly. Other than a small issue of dealing with a leak from the roof, I have nothing to complain about. The location is perfect as I drive into the city everyday and don’t have to fool with getting on the interstate.