I have lived here for 3 years and have had an enjoyable time. The maintenance staff is amazing and the office staff and management are always nice and helpful. I always felt safe living here by myself.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

We been here for almost 6 months! nice quiet place to live!the costumer service is really good! The apartment itself is real spaceble!I like it!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

For the most part it has been a very positive experience. The staff (both maintenance and office personnel) are extremely helpful, and outgoing. No matter what the problem, they are always available to help resolve any issues, Location is great and the apts. are charming.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

My experience here was great the first year but slowly started to decline. Management is on top of things needing to be fixed, or replaced. They are very timely and getbthe job done. As far as the residents,There are a lot of young teens an young adults who have no regard for the people or the safety of the community. I just wish there was a way to feel safe here.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The staff is great!!!! When I need something done theymthey are quick to get it done. They go out their way for holidays and other things to make sure we feel comfoetable with themand that is something no other apartment does.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have been here for almost 3 years and I like the area. I like that I am close to work and my children’s schools. It’s in a convenient location.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Very friendly management and staff. Work orders are taken care of right away. I have been living here for a year now. It would have been great if there was a biweekly or monthly pest control in the units though.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Has some good days and bad days. Very noisy on the weekend and has a lot of destructive kids in the area. Front office is a hit or miss however the maintenance crew are always very friendly!!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Lived here for 4 years and have had a good experience so far. Staff is friendly and maintemce team are great! Quick to fix any problems and always friendly.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is nice and very peaceful and my neighbors are really friendly. Other than a small issue of dealing with a leak from the roof, I have nothing to complain about. The location is perfect as I drive into the city everyday and don’t have to fool with getting on the interstate.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I never would’ve thought I would love the place where I live! The staff is great, property is kept clean, and maintenance requests are responded to at a decent time. I’m glad I found Grayson Apartments.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Overall it was nice and peaceful place to stay. Stores are closer to you. Parking will be full at night so I had to park further which isn’t a big problem to me. I will recommend this place to my friends !

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Quiet nice community. Apartments are roomy and nice. Community had different amenities...easy access to 85 and 77 hwy... mall 10 minutes away, concord mills is 20 min

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Responds to work orders in a timely fashion and the staff is always a pleasure! Their also understanding in situations that may cause you to be a little late with payment

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Been Living here for 3 years. Such a great atmosphere, Maintence is fast and dependable. Front Desk is Willing to help and listen. The only problem that i have in this place is my temper mental AC unit that doesnt work half the time, and small bug issues. (a couple bugs seen like once a month, so not that bad). Otherwise a fantastic place to live in, with close stores and bus lines to help.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I love it here, everyone is so nice and the community is clean. It’s not loud and I love how the office staff is involved in the community, you don’t see that often

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

When I first moved here 3 yrs ago. The complex was very well kept. Neighbors were very welcoming. Now the complex is a mess. Garbage every where. Kids making noise throughout the night. This complex just went down in the recent yrs.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have been a resident since June of 2018 and I really enjoy my apartment complex. My children loves going to the pool. Angela and the staff are amazing!!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for 3 years and in 2 apartments. I’ve had a great experience all around. Yeah I’ve had noisy neighbors but it’s to be expected in an apartment community. I love the area and how close we are to the grocery store and shopping and restaurants in the university area. I’ve always felt safe too.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Was schedule to move in on 11/7/18 but conflict in scheduling and was able to move in 10/24/18 - was given a bigger space and 3rd floor - AWESOME staff

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

My family and I have enjoyed living here at the Grayson so far. Great management staff and great neighbors. Plus anytime we submit a maintenance request it’s usually done within a few days. Thanks guys

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I love it I wish it was a little more things for the kids to do like playgrounds that are age appropriate and better gym equipment but other wise. I have no complaints at the moment.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I've lived in the community for a little over a year. I recently transferred from a 1-bedroom to a 2-bedroom. I've had NO issues with the community. Management has been responsive. Front office staff has been polite and helpful. I have no complaints thus far.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have been living at The Grayson Apartment Homes since July 2018. It is a nice apartment community with staff that care. If I were to move into another apartment community, I would seek out a sister property.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I love living here it’s near my sons school. I just moved here about 3 weeks ago I’m near everything including the interstate.The staff is amazing.