The Grayson Apartment Homes

Good morning to everyone may your day be filled with encouragement in spite of life situations God is still in control just moved in I will see what the future holds
Teenagers smoking weed throughout the property (at the playground, on stairways or in breezeways, etc.) parking is horrible (tenants in 8-102 have over 7 vehicles and they all park right in front of their unit and some of them never move) smoking at the pool, valet trash svs makes it like walk-in through a dumpster just to get to your door, all of these things makes it very unpleasant to live here. Especially having children.
1 star
This community used to be nice. I used to feel safe here. I know longer feel that way. There is high turnover with office staff. My car was broken into, a bunch of cars were egged an my kids can’t even use the pool as this has turned into a community pool for all the neighborhoods.
Nothing like it used to be I’m starting to feel more unsafe everyday.really considering moving. I have been here four years and this community has really changed for the worse. Thx
I greatly appreciate all of the maintenance men. They have excellent customer service, produce results & are quick when service is required.
2019 did not start out at all good for me. My nneighbors were fighting very very early on New Years morning and they damage my front door. Had to call police. I reported the incident the very next day and they were very prompt in repairing the door.
Teen age kids hanging out, sitting on cars and throwing trash. Downstairs complaining about noise coming from my apartment and I'm barely home
I feel that management could be more involved in our complex. Having meetings every now and then or putting a suggestion box in the leasing office.
Parking needs to be assigned with a maximum of 2 spaces per unit there is never any parking available and there are some units that take up 4-5 spaces
When I first moved here, I had not yet had the full "experience" of living here. I do not enjoy coming "home." It feels largely like I am coming to a low income community... and that should not be the case... our rent prices are NOT that of a low income community.