Teenagers smoking weed throughout the property (at the playground, on stairways or in breezeways, etc.) parking is horrible (tenants in 8-102 have over 7 vehicles and they all park right in front of their unit and some of them never move) smoking at the pool, valet trash svs makes it like walk-in through a dumpster just to get to your door, all of these things makes it very unpleasant to live here. Especially having children.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

This community used to be nice. I used to feel safe here. I know longer feel that way. There is high turnover with office staff. My car was broken into, a bunch of cars were egged an my kids can’t even use the pool as this has turned into a community pool for all the neighborhoods.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

When I first moved here 3 yrs ago. The complex was very well kept. Neighbors were very welcoming. Now the complex is a mess. Garbage every where. Kids making noise throughout the night. This complex just went down in the recent yrs.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I greatly appreciate all of the maintenance men. They have excellent customer service, produce results & are quick when service is required.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Teen age kids hanging out, sitting on cars and throwing trash. Downstairs complaining about noise coming from my apartment and I'm barely home

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Parking needs to be assigned with a maximum of 2 spaces per unit there is never any parking available and there are some units that take up 4-5 spaces

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

When I first moved here, I had not yet had the full "experience" of living here. I do not enjoy coming "home." It feels largely like I am coming to a low income community... and that should not be the case... our rent prices are NOT that of a low income community.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I feel that management could be more involved in our complex. Having meetings every now and then or putting a suggestion box in the leasing office.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

2019 did not start out at all good for me. My nneighbors were fighting very very early on New Years morning and they damage my front door. Had to call police. I reported the incident the very next day and they were very prompt in repairing the door.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

My experience over the past couple of years has been okay with the new management I do see a Improvement but still looking for it too much more Improvement to come

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

It’s been a long time since I have lived in an apartment but I must say I enjoy the little community. The staff in the office are always polite and very friendly.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The staff is great!!!! When I need something done theymthey are quick to get it done. They go out their way for holidays and other things to make sure we feel comfoetable with themand that is something no other apartment does.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Walls are super thin. The paying system for rent is inconvenient. No sense of empathy from staff. Parking is horrible. Other than that the neighborhood is fearly quiet.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

My experience here was great the first year but slowly started to decline. Management is on top of things needing to be fixed, or replaced. They are very timely and getbthe job done. As far as the residents,There are a lot of young teens an young adults who have no regard for the people or the safety of the community. I just wish there was a way to feel safe here.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I love it I wish it was a little more things for the kids to do like playgrounds that are age appropriate and better gym equipment but other wise. I have no complaints at the moment.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

It’s ok....certain parts are quiet area and other sides are rowdy....the security we have makes us feel safer. .the valet pickup is awesome to have here

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Just the same noise complaints in any apartment complex other than that, I’m happy. Also, paling could be better. It’s a hassle to find spaces near my building

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Has some good days and bad days. Very noisy on the weekend and has a lot of destructive kids in the area. Front office is a hit or miss however the maintenance crew are always very friendly!!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

It’s okay living here. Noise could be better but it’s not unbearable. Only other issue isn’t big a getting into the apartment constantly. Other than that it’s great

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Great community. Also great staff that works in the office clean environment clean apartment as well as awesome tour of facility that the staff gave!

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

The outside areas are nice and well maintained. Apartments that are not renovated could really use some TLC. Especially bathtubs, they need to be replaced. We can't speak for all but our kitchen also could use some updating.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

I have no complaints. NO issues with anything - repairs, management, neighbors. Its been a great experience for the last 1-1/2 in two different apartments.

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

My experience here has been great ain't no complaints I do wish that are online resident portal or a little bit better due to the fact that I am in the military when I'm away it comes in handy valet trash has not been oh so amazing either everything else is okay something breaks in my house our maintenance is right on it even if it's after hours and I really appreciate that due to the fact this is me and my daughter only

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Decent and quiet neighborhood for the most part. Affordable and convenient to busses and some stores. Neighborhood is in between 77 and 85 you can jump on either one

Reply from The Grayson Apartment Homes

Good place to live. Convenient and close public transportation and shopping. Very helpful and courteous in the rental office. Timely response and satisfactory work to maintenance request. Only down sides are extremely loud neighbors above and continuous mold around window seal.