The Grayson Apartments

I love my apartment at the Grayson. The different floor plans have something to offer everyone. The staff is, and has always been, great. Maintenance issues are promptly corrected and the site is kept clean and tidy. My only complaint is one inherent in sharing walls - the screaming kid next door. But you'll find that in any apartment complex.
Everything was great expect the towing. But now the towing situation is fixed too! Love it! I really like the location and the flexible ways to pay rent and pick up packages.
Excellent community, quiet and clean. Friendly and a lot of space, as well as a very polite front office staff. Very nice place to call home.
First impression was everything I would ever look for in a new residence! Upon arrival Wendy was very warm and friendly and took me on an amazing tour of the property.
They showed my daughter the apartment for me. They walked me through online how to complete my move. Gave proper instructions to assist me in this move.
Great community, peaceful, reserved, silent, and the Office staff is very attentive, and they definitely are the ones that keep the community as great place to live with your family.
I moved from Daytona Beach, FL and drove all day to get to Texas. When I arrived at The Grayson the staff was so pleasant and welcoming inspite of arriving about an half hour prior to closing. I was treated with a welcoming spirit. That meant a lot to me especially after driving over 14 hours to get there. This is what made me feel like I arrived home!!! Thanks for your hospitality.
We absolutely love our home here at The Grayson. The management, staff, grounds and our particular unit are all so awesome!! It is so quiet and peaceful, our neighbors are kind and respectful...and honestly, it’s a beautiful place to call home!
I have lived at The Grayson for nearly two years under both management companies. The transition was handled well and the GreyStar management team is easy to work with.
I love the large bathroom with 2 sinks and the garden tub. I also really like that my apartment has hardwood floors throughout. Anytime I put in a maintenance request they respond RIGHT away which is great!