The Grayson Apartments

4.6

4.6

Great place to live ! It’s very clean and organized and peaceful. The office is very helpful and will answer all the questions you may have.
I love the apartments I live in. The office staff is sweet and will make you feel comfortable on the first day. The maintenance is awesome they come in a timely manner!
We needed to have our cracked stove top fixed. It’s still cracked. The maintenance gentleman literally came in, then left. I don’t know how they lets us move in with a cracked stove top.
Love it, quiet, and never any issues with neighbors. Maintenance is extremely helpful, and grounds are always well maintained. Great place to live.
Maintenance has been tough to work with but the amenities are really good and customer service/the on-site staff is very responsive. They recently added an outdoor kitchen that's very useful and pretty.
A great Community to call Home. I have lived her for 4 years. It is a safe place. The staff is nice helpful professional. It's in a good location. Great place to raise your Family.The grounds are well kept. Maintenance workers are good and polite. Beautiful Pool, great exercise room.
Great place to live! Floorplan are spacious and pricing is fair. Office staff are great and always helpful. Maintenance is quick and efficient.
Great staff , horrible neighbors, I guess it’s not an issue or problem with the mngr but here the neighbors are really rude and not caring about just themselves. Living here since 2018 I haven’t had an issue like this before. As well good area located, good looking and everything is taking care! Really good maintenance people who help you out even weekends if you need it, I wish my issues can be resolved soon!
Great place to stay and convenient to everything you need. I gave an 4 star because it’s to many pets, and some of the owners don’t pickup after the pet.
Clean, new, always bright. Wonderful place to be with excellent amenities all around. Leasing office very fast to respond to messages and always willing to help!