The Grayson Apartments

4.5

4.5

Dusten
about 2 months ago
I'd definitely feel safer if the gates to get in the apartment actually worked and not left open because I've seen catalytic converters stolen because the gates were left open.

Z.
about 2 months ago
Bad experience, today I when to the office because is changing me more money in my rent with out any explanation. No body resolve, I don't recommend

Shakundala
3 months ago
I love it here, it’s clean and quiet , the neighborhood is working class and cares about the property. Management is kind and concerned about the needs of the property.

Donsha Dion
3 months ago
I love my apt. It’s spacious and I love the amenities. The grounds are always clean and the complex is always quiet at night. I definitely made the right decision

Jermey
3 months ago
It's been pretty good been here for about 4 years now.Seems to be going in right direction with bee management. Just wish had more of a security presence.

Joyclyn
3 months ago
Great place to stay. I just love Ms. Achanti. She is very help and make she she gets the job done. The new manager is very sweet. Sorry I forgot her name but our community rocks

Zuleyka
3 months ago
Very good experience. Is a nice place and safe. I totally recommend this apartment.I have lived here for 4 years and have never had any problems

Jessica E
3 months ago
Love my apartment, however upon move in there was still things that needed to be fixed , that still hasn’t been addressed after 4 months. when maintenance has been able to come out they were very nice. . Staff is nice but overly stressed and overwhelmed with load of work. There is not enough workers running the complex, they are understaffed. The pool is gorgeous but is unkept, diapers, trash, ect floating in the pool. I like the gated apt but gates have only worked for a short time. The gym is clean, the business room is nice and convenient. I enjoy the trail out back. There is an overwhelming amount of children at this apt complex which isn’t nice for single ppl. I hear children screaming and crying in the parking lot at night and early hours of the morning.

Neris
3 months ago
The community stays cleaned and with no issues what’s so ever. Great community to be staying at and always staying on top of things. Thank you

Donna Ruth
4 months ago
Clean. Fairly quiet. Enforces the rules. Fairly decent with responding to maintenance requests. I have only been here a few months but management has been consistently concerned with keeping the rules in order