The Grayson Apartments

I love these apartments! I had been looking into moving here for a while. Once I got the tour I was convinced. Very nice and elegant floor plans, and the staff were very helpful with the application process.
We love everything about The Grayson! It’s quiet, safe, management and staff are helpful and kind. Rules and regulations are enforced so it’s nice to know our home is well maintained and cared about. It’s a lovely place to call home.
I absolutely love this apartment complex. Everything about it is amazing. I love the apartment period, and the gym/pool area is amazing. And it’s very quiet.
First impressions were great.! The property is beautiful inside and out. The office staff are very helpful and courteous. I look forward to living here
Lindey was amazing from the time I walked into the office, the apartments are amazing. What you see on the The Grayson website is exactly what's in person. Love my new home already!
very nice new complex manager.very good maintenance service.They almost tried to keep residents.new appartment.nice The maintenance always respond very fast.
When I first walked upon the property it was beautiful. There wasn’t any trash on the ground and it was no neat and nice. Everyone was so friendly to each other it was the best thing I’ve seen in a long time
The apartment is updated and modern with plenty of amenities including a pool, gym, dog park and more. The staff is kind, knowledgeable and helpful.
Peace, Quite, clean maintain the apartment very nice. And I like the amenities, I like how they stay connected with tenants and very consistent what they offer to tenants.
Fantastic so far through the whole pandemic I’ve been getting whatever services needed in no time office handles everything with tons of priority