The Greens at Fort Mill
4 stars24 Reviews

Bettie
The Greens at Fort Mill is a really nice apartment complex! It’s very beautiful and quiet. The neighbors are friendly and the office manager is very responsive. No complaints!
Betty
I like it at the Greens. We are close to so many places. Very good Restaurants. Music, trivia, parks, strawberry festival. Nice Fort Mill town. Community Theater which I'm looking forward to attend. Always something to do.
Susan
Everybody is so nice and helpful. I felt welcome right away. I love my apartment, it has such space, especially the walk in closet. And I love sitting on the porch.
Patricia
2 months ago
Coffee machine always down. Needs a carpet cleaning service/ house cleaning service. No easy way to gain access to building if you forget your fob
Verified Resident
2 months ago
Why no ceiling fans, and why no screens on windows? I appreciate that improvements are happening, but I just want to get some fresh air without bugs flowing through my space. I just don’t get it. Otherwise great community
Ashley
2 months ago
Awesome place to live , quiet, friendly and helpful management. Convenient location to stores and highway . I would refer to other friends and family.
Lorraine
3 months ago
After looking at numerous apartments, this is the only one that I wanted. It feels like home! I feel safe and the apartment is very well arranged for convenience. The property manager Alyssa is awesome, very helpful and pleasant.
Betty
3 months ago
The new manager Alyssa Hunt has been excellent! Always with a beautiful smile. She has answers all your questions. The maintenance has been very good. Always prompt! We love it here. We like our apartment only one problem. Some people smoke even though it's a none smoking building.
Saleana
4 months ago
I feel like it has overall but ok, however, our move in was rough due to no AC and many things being dirty including the sinks and mold in the washing machine. Old owners said they would put fans in spare bedrooms for us if we got them, we got them, then they said the maintenance guy quit.
Ashley
4 months ago
Overall a peaceful community we have had an amazing time her in fort mil and the location is perfect and we love our view from our balcony! Everyone here is super friendly and welcoming