The Griffin Apartments

Everything has been great so far, the staff is extremely helpful. Hallways are clean and the garbage valet is very useful. It’s a great place to live!
Overall a positive experience living here. The staff is efficient and professional. The community is well maintained. I would recommend the community to others.
I very much enjoy living here, the staff is wonderful and I enjoy the amenities very much. My only concern is that I see a lot of big dogs with no leashes. They roam the halls and cause me to worry when I walk my smaller dog.
The apartment complex is really fun and there are a ton of friendly people. Noise can get a little loud but you expect that in this location. Most of the complex is very clean, but there are few areas that seem neglected such as dog park, some hallways, and stairwells.
So far everything has been exceptional. Clean apartment. Amenities are great. Reasonably quiet neighbors. Only thing so far is that if you get back after 7pm parking is impossible to find
Absolutely love living here. Great community feel and amenities are awesome. The apartment complex offers different seasonal activities for the community to enjoy. Recently we just had a pumpkin carving party where we had drinks and snacks to enjoy on the roof deck.
The community feel here is totally different from any other complex I have ever lived in and is definitely the reason I have continued to re sign my lease
I love the features inside the apartment and the community here. I do wish they would do something about the stairwells. There are only two elevators in pretty inconvenient locations, so it’s easier to use the stairs, especially from outside the building, however they look like they never finished construction on them and they are always kind of dirty. I also wish they would fix the package situation. It’s already difficult to find things and I’m dreading when everyone starts ordering for Christmas.
Literally zero complaints, it’s been great living here honestly and I love all The amenities. The gym is always clean and so is the pool area
So far so good, my only concern is that there are a lot of people with big dogs who don’t have leashes on them. My dog is small and I constantly get jumped by bigger dogs. Everything else is perfect I just wish people would be more considerate of others!