The Griffin Apartments

4.3

4.3

Positive experience so far. Staff is very professional and helpful. My only complaint is it’s little noisy at sometimes in the complex, but it’s to be expected with the area.
I have lived in the Griffin since June 2018 and I have seen a lot of changes over this time. The building itself has some flaws but the staff and community make the complex special. The maintenance team works very hard to satisfy work orders. The front office staff tries to make the amenities available while trying to keep the building safe during COVID. There’s a large community feeling in this complex where we look out for one another and come together to make this time easier for tenants that have moved from out of town for work or other reasons. It’s a fun, lighthearted environment with a lively group. We may not be quiet on weekends but we live in old town Scottsdale so a level of celebration is expected. I renewed again in October and I’m looking forward to another great year at this property.
I’ve only been here a short while, but I have loved it so far. It’s 4 stars because noise travels easily in this building. Everything else is great!
Very down to earth and well managed! We have never had an issue with safety or anything else. We are pleased with our choice in apartments! Looking forward to the rest of our time here!
This will be my 6th month living here and still no complaints! The apartment and amenities are awesome! Location is great too. The staff are always very helpful and friendly.
Georgette was super helpful and patient during the move in process! The Griffin was able to accommodate a quick move-in process and as of right now just trying to get used to the new place.
Great place to live! We have enjoyed our 2 years here with no complaints! Great facilities, amenities and great location. Would definitely recommend!
So far I really like the property and the residents have been super welcoming! I was able to move in with the help of the dollys the community has to offer. Our place was super clean to entry aside from a tiny amount of dog hair that was found in certain areas. Otherwise we love it!
Good but idk why office isn’t open to people that live here. I understand covid but it’s not like there’s going to be 100 people in the main office at 8 am.
Absolutely love this place! Everything is always so clean and it’s such an amazing environment! The amenities are fantastic and people are super friendly