The Griffin Apartments

Its been great so far! The only downside I have is that the pool is so busy and booked 24/7. This has been the best apartment i have lived at by far
Solid first week! Friendly faces that have been helpful as Erika and I moved in. The workout room has been a plus and very excited to start hanging out in the clubhouse
So far it’s been great! Love the place I call home now! Everyone is friendly & welcoming.. no complaints:) except for can’t wait for COVID to be over so we could have events
West side of the complex is very quiet with a great view of camelback. Facility is typically clean and staff is friendly. Have had no issues.
Best apartment I've ever lived in couldn’t be better. Staff is amazing. Place is always clean Amenities are the best in town. Couldn’t be happier
I really like the apartment complex, but my neighbors are so so noisy. The walls are so very thin, which makes it hard to sleep with any additional noise.
You will enjoy our expansive and open floor plans that are streaming with natural light. At the Marquis on Cary Parkway you are within minutes of the areau2019s hottest attractions. Come home to the center of comfort and convenience. I originally was interested in Camden because they have many locations where I am from in Texas, but that is not why I ultimately chose to live here. The staff made me feel at home, even though I am on the other side of the country! Amy has always been a great help and you'll be in great hands if you work with her.
Pretty good. The people who live here make it the best part :) However, a Karen lives above me and walks like an elephant. She stomps to the point a light fell out of the ceiling 😂🤣 Other than Karen, living here is bomb!
Gym could use more equipment. Amenities could be more and better taken care of. Hallways are lacking decor. The lobby could use more entertainment.
Thank you for finally opening up the lobby community area. Now we as a community can watch football socially distancing ourselves in happiness