The Griffin Apartments

4.3

4.3

I am thankful that The Griffin is taking steps toward improving our safety here. There is definitely room to grow but I can see that there have been improvements.
The staff is great and so are the amenities. The noise is a little much sometimes though, something to take into consideration if you like peace and quiet
My resident experience has been great since Andri has been here. He has been putting in his best efforts to create a good environment within the griffin.
I like that Andri is helping out with community events. I like how we have some security who comes in at night to check possible burglaries in our parking lots.
Everything has been great so far. I really enjoy living here and can't wait to start using the amenities more and take advantage of the proximity to Old Town now that I am vaccinated!
Highly recommended apartment building. I feel extremely safe, comfortable and content with these gorgeous apartments. We are centrally located within walking distance to old town. So happy I chose the Griffin ✨
So far I’ve had a good experience but a lot of my friends have had issues with the parking garage. Thankfully Andri is working on this for us.
Living here has been great Stag is super friendly and the amenities here are basically everything you’d ever want or need all walking distance from your door
Lately everything has been looking good and improved. Only issue I have is gym equipment. More bars and even cables would be amazing. The cleaning crew is doing amazing pool is back in business. The parking structure tends to have issues and hopefully we can have a resolution on cars being not vandalized or broken into.
Nice amenities inside the apartment. Fire alarms go off almost every night somewhere in the building which is annoying but not a big deal. Would have been nice if the pool was actually heated like they say in the tours and is advertised.